The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Out of these characters, who's your favorite?

Bluestar
10%
Firestar
8%
Crookedstar
14%
Graystripe
5%
Yellowfang
25%
Cinderpelt
14%
Squirrelflight
11%
Brambleclaw
1%
Crowfeather
11%

Total votes : 79

Re: The Prophecies Unfold || Moonclan Roleplay

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:49 pm

Coldwhisker| tom | twenty-four | Medicine Cat | location; camp clearing | tagged; open

The silver tom had woken up only a short time ago, he had to calm himself and take a moment to groom his fluffed up fur at the nightmare he had. He was back in that alleyway, the glistening claws of his parents shimmering in the moonlight... the tom shivered slightly as he glanced down at his permanently injured leg, there was a slight ache in it as he remembered the night.

Shaking his head, he shook his fur out again before hobbling out of his den, yawning, he blinked at the stark difference between his den and the outside. The Medicine Cat had an emotionless look on his face, but honestly, that was more of a protective and defensive thing more than anything. if he pushes everyone away, they won't be able to hurt him like his family had done. Can't get hurt if you don't let them get close to you, he thought grimly.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

6 - Mousepaw | 4 - Magpiefeather | 4 - Wolftail

Postby Catfrog » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:30 pm

Magpiefeather
[ female - 38 moons - warrior ] ♦︎ [ Border patrol to the sandplace- tags: patrol ]

She continued with the patrol as they moved along, observing her surroundings. Although their trip felt like it was taking forever, to her at least, she was sure they were almost at the sand-place. Her mind was focused on their destination, but she couldn't help but notice as Leafpaw left their group. She hadn't noticed that something was amiss until then. At that, she opened her maw to test the air, searching for something. Picking up on a suspicious scent, she wondered if that was what Leafpaw was chasing after when she had left. Maybe something would come out of this border patrol, other than fresh border markings.

Mousepaw
[ male - 10 moons - apprentice ] 🌩 [ In the forest - tags: Albinoleap, Dapplestar, Brackenpaw ]

Mousepaw rolled onto his side with a grunt as Brackenpaw shoved him off. Despite his position, he looked up at Brackenpaw and flicked his tail. Due to Brackenpaw's compliments, he was in a good mood. Still, he didn't want to admit that he hadn't been fully prepared for a counter attack. "If you were an enemy warrior, I wouldn't have taken my eyes off you. I would've torn you to shreds." He meowed, somewhat playfully as Brackenpaw helped him back up, returning the shoulder bump. He scurried away when Dapplestar came over to talk to her apprentice, not wanting to be a part of that. Now on his paws, his gaze drifted to the pile of prey Brackenpaw had caught for a moment, and he felt a pang of jealousy. He doubted whatever he'd catch today would be as impressive as that. But he didn't linger for long, instead dashing over to his mentor when she called him, and purred at her praise.
He ran to the river, behind Dapplestar but ahead of the other two. He skidded to a halt at the riverbank. The river was deep, and scary. He worried that if he fell in, the current would cause him to be swept away. His swimming skills weren't so bad, but the thought still worried him. Despite his worries, he crouched over the river and began to focus on the waters, waiting for something to come his way. Just two fish, and then he'd be free to hunt rabbits.

Wolftail
[ male - 29 moons - warrior ] [ Border hunting patrol - tags: Crystalflare, Bluestream, Sleetstep]

Last post
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:55 am

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: eventually Azriel/Cometburn ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar, brackenpaw & azriel

Albinoleap smiled at her apprentice as she saw him crouch over the water. The fluffy she cat stood behind her apprentice "okay, so stay low and make sure your shadow is not projecting over the water as we do not wanna alert the fish of our presence" she softly spoke to Mousepaw. She watched him stare intently at the river "when you see a fish, scoop your paw into the water with claws out, cup the fish toss it out of the water and give it a swift bite to kill it" she added as she twitched her ears and scented the air, she smelled.. something? She flattened her ears and scented the air again, it was another cat, but not a clan cat. She got curious "Mousepaw, i gotta check something, ill be right back, try to have 1 fish at least before i come back" she said as she saw Dapplestar and Brackenpaw come over "dapplestar, ill be right back, I have to check something" she told the leader before heading off into the direction where she smelled the unknown cat. She made it to the spot where the scent was strong and she looked up at the tree "hello? Whos there?" she asked looking up at the tree, she did see eyes peeking out. She made sure she didn't come across as hostile, as she wasn't in a hostile mood
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~ 004

Postby Nyverria » Mon Nov 20, 2023 12:03 pm

Bluestream
〖Female〗〖Warrior〗〖30 m〗
〖Mentions: Here〗
〖Location: Near Moonclan border〗
〖Tags: Wolftail, Crystalflare,
xSleetstep 〗

The blue molly trailed behind the three toms as they exited the clan camp. Chirps from songbirds were beautiful but.. also annoying at the same time. She thought of them as a tool to hide her paw steps throughout the forest wherever she went. Bluestream wondered why Wolftail chose to take the hunting party so close to the border between Sunclan and her own. "Is he trying to provoke Sunclan?" the blue she-cat thought to herself as she still continued to follow the patrol.

She came to a halt when Wolftail spoke of splitting up and 'bury our kills here' along with 'once everyone's caught enough. What exactly is enough? Bluestream just silently rolled her eyes and slinked off closer to the Sunclan border in hope of there being any sort of prey she could potentially catch.

Whiteflame
〖Male〗〖Warrior〗〖46 m〗
〖Mentions: Here〗
〖Location: Clan camp〗
〖Tags: Firelight〗

The flame-point tom was somewhat in his own little world until he heard the voice he was unfamiliar with; it was Firelight. He watched the fluffy orange molly trot towards him and listened to what exactly she was saying. Noticing that she seemed slightly nervous, he sat up as he looked at her trying to not look too intimidating to the younger she-cat. Before he could even reply to Firelight, another voice reached his ears and saw Dreamheart approaching him as well "Good morning, Dreamheart." Whiteflame replied with a calm tone along with a slight tilt with his head in respectful greeting. "I don't mind joining you at all." The tom added with a purr rumbling in his throat and stood up readying himself to follow. He turned back to Firelight and dipped his head to her, "Perhaps when I return from hunting we can talk, that is if you're still interested." Whiteflame mewed to the queen trying not to be rude towards her.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Firelight/Queen/Female/Crush-mate: Open/Mentions: None/Tags: Whiteflame, Nightkit

She nodded her head. "I believe I would." She watched Whitefire walk away, then went back to Nightkit. While watching the camp, she felt her kits moving around and was reminded of the long journey to get here. The clan she lost, her mate who bravely died defending her, the friends she made, the hardships, the brave loner Cloud, She gave a quiet sigh, content to just keep watching the camp. She did wonder what she'd name her kits though.

Nightkit/Kit/Male/Too young/Mentions: Whiteflame/Tags: Camp

He's open feel free to tag!

Sandstripe/warrior/Non-binary/Open/Mentions: Cloud and Leafpaw/Tags: Border Patrol

They noticed everyone sniffing the air and Leafpaw slinking through the bushes to the sand place, they sniff the air too and pick up on Cloud's scent. They wondered if they should say something or not, if they did then the patrol would know that he knew a loner but then if they didn't Cloud might get attacked. But Cloud was tough and had been a loner since he was a kit so he could handle himself bit he still might not appreciate a border patrol aggressing him.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TPU MOONCLAN | two

Postby cicardia » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:27 pm

𝐚𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥
    xx── location : by the river in moonclan tags : stormwillow, albinoleap
    With his heart thundering in his chest, Azriel hunkered down within the shelter of the leaves framing his cream and orange pelt. The she-cat that was fishing near the river had called out to the woods, having noticed that someone might be lingering where they shouldn't be, but that was no longer his biggest problem. Now, there was another molly that had caught wind of his scent and she was heading straight for the towering oak he'd climbed into so he could continue his surveying of this strange family, but his time in hiding seemed to be coming to an end. The tom sucked in a deep, wheezy breath that burned on its way out, sidling anxiety deep into his bloodstream. Ears flattening against his head, the tom's bright blue eyes widened even further when the warrior arrived with a question - who's there?

They made eye-contact - and Azriel knew there was no turning back now. If this was meant to be his destiny, then surely the cats would welcome him into their home, wouldn't they? If he climbed down from the tree to introduce himself, would they tear his fur off of his pelt and eat his bones like his kitty-pet friends had warned him they would? Azriel peered down at the molly for a moments longer, before he found a rare stroke of braveness within himself. There was only one way to find out the answer to his questions. So, with a calming sigh, he slowly weaved his way down from the tree and came to stand just a few fox-lengths away from Albinoleap.

Azriel, who'd been raised by dogs, didn't speak feline as fluently as he'd liked, but in a garbled, strangely accented voice, he did his best to introduce himself to the she-cat.

"Hello," he breathed, flattening his ears as he lowered himself down to make himself look a little less threatening. "My name is, uh, Azriel. I am from a land far away. The um. The star cats, they tell me to come here. To a clan. You live with a clan, yes?"

Azriel stared at her, looking like he'd just looked a monster in the eyes. He must sound positively insane to her, he was sure of it.

𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
    xx── location : camp > patrol tags : stormwillow, gingerstrike
    Robinflutter let out a deep sigh as Gingerstrike happily chirped his welcome to the patrol he'd nearly missed. The fluffy tom nodded his head and threw a glance over his shoulder at Viperbite, who looked quite unimpressed with having to exist this morning. The tom's muzzle twitched - the feeling was mutual. His bones, his body, every inch of his mind, they were ensnared with exhaustion that was getting hard to contend with - hard to keep it from burdening the spirit, to say the least. There seemed to be a thousand bears sitting on his shoulders, with how heavy the world felt. One stray gust of wind and the tom wondered if he'd end up tumbling head over paws into the dust. Robinflutter knew he wasn't alone in these tribulations. The tom's olive eyes shifted to peer over his shoulder with a tense jaw - he couldn't see the river from here, but he could hear its distant babbling.

As he rose to his paws to pad after Gingerstrike and the patrol with Viperbite trailing right behind him, he found himself wishing he'd just approached Stormwillow at the rivershore. He could have disguised his careful watch over her that morning as leaving the camp in search of something to do - and rather than going out on this patrol, he could be fishing silently by her side instead. Hanging his head, he trotted to stride by Gingerstrike's flank, trying to use the other warrior's company as a grounding source. The molly didn't even really seem to notice his presence most days, but it was just as well: it made it significantly easier to protect her, being a self-made phantom in her life. Since the day she'd rescued him from near-death, things had changed between them. Robinflutter wanted them to change again, but he wasn't so certain they would ever change in the way he wished they would. The molly was so invested in her sisters and family - Robinflutter wasn't within her eyesight, let alone her peripherals.

But that was okay. Never once had he ever felt bitter or jealous. Stormwillow would always have a shadow that wouldn't let the world rain its cruelty down over her head, not if he had anything to say about it.

"So," he spoke to Gingerstrike. "Do we have a plan for the patrol, or are we just going through the usual motions? I can take off with Viperbite and see what we can catch together, or I can stick with you."

𝐯𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞
    xx── location : river > about to patrol tags : gingerstrike, robbinflutter mentions : her sisters
    Viperbite, once she'd had her fate for the morning sealed for her by Gingerstrike and Robinflutter, turned away from the group and headed off through the protective barriers of the camp without a word. She most usually preferred to go about patrolling on her own, as she wasn't much for conversation and often felt a little uneasy with so many other bodies around her. It wasn't for lack of wanting to be social, really - her anxiety had a body count limit and patrols most always certainly went over her thresshold of three. Glancing over her shoulder at the gathering cats as she padded off through the camp's barrier, she set her eyes on her sister from afar, who was currently trying her hardest to catch a couple fish. Flattening her ears, she trotted toward Stormwillow, glancing around in search of her other sister, Dreamheart. Her other sister was nowhere to be seen, it appeared, either.

The black and white she-cat wandered up next to Stormwillow without saying anything, drifting into the cool stream with an involuntary shudder as the cold water soaked into the she-cat's pelt. Carefully, she plucked her way to stand beside her sister, peering into the waters with a watchful eye. A silver flicker caught her sharp glance and the warrior twisted her head around to peer into the river with narrowed eyes. Hardly disturbing the water as she withdrew her paw from it, she reached out to point at a small fish that was twisting and flipping its jovial dance through the water, having no idea that this might just be its last waltz with the river if Stormwillow was meant to be its maker.

VIperbite's jade gaze shifted over to the she-cat beside her, offering a slow blink of encouragement. She glanced over her shoulder, seeing the patrol moving its way out of the barrier to begin their checks and hunts, but she remained where she was, so as not to disturb this chance for her sister to catch someone's breakfast.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:53 pm

albinoleap ○ molly ○ 30 moons ○ warrior ○ apprentice: mousepaw ○ crush: eventually Azriel/Cometburn ○ tags/mentions: mousepaw & dapplestar, brackenpaw & azriel

The black and white she cat stood patently as she saw the leaves shake and a tom cat came down "hello" she said back with a small smile, Albinoleap could tell he was nervous, so she did her best to not seem hostile. She looked at the strange cat as he introduced himself "Azriel? Nice name, and land far away huh?" she asked before nodding and she gave a reassuring smile "my name is Albinoleap, the star cats? Starclan you mean?" she asked before adding "i am apart of a clan, yes, im a warrior of Moonclan" she said softly. She nudged him "youre fine, im not gonna hurt you" Albinoleap told Azriel as she saw the look in his eyes
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᨏᨐᨓ 007 ᨓᨐᨏ

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:09 am

⨳ThicketstormSilent Hope
―――――――――――――――――
◄62m|male|warrior|tagged; Sand-place Patrol,►
    indentationA soft purr of amusement left him. "I'll let Magpiefeather and the rest of the patrol we're going to check something out. It shouldn't take long, nor be dangerous. " If it is, I'll send you back to the patrol to get assistance. He added mentally, as he watched Leafpaw come to a decision. Thicketstorm nodded, and watched her leave before padding over to Magpiefeather, "Leafpaw and I are going to check out the strange scent, we should be back in a few minutes. Though I'm not expecting trouble, if Leafpaw comes back screaming her head off, some back up you be much appreciated. " He joked in a dry tone, glancing at the others briefly before turning and padding softly after Leafpaw. It didn't take long for the dark tom to catch up to the apprentice thankfully. He blinked and took in the scent once more. Gaze flickering between the young molly and where the scent was coming from the tom hummed, "Follow your nose, if you get off course, we'll make the needed corrections. "

𖦤BrightpoolQuiet Plots
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|female|warrior|tagged; 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛►
    indentationShe hummed as she finished up the last if her grooming and got to her paws. Claws unsheathing as she stretched before retracting, the tortoiseshell molly padded absently over to the camps entrance to take a turn guarding the clan. Curling her tail nearly over her paws the feline let her gaze wander as she thought up plans, went over them and then quickly dismissed them. There's no need to get our paws dirty by killing who ever gets made deputy. At least not yet. Not that there's many easy untraceable ways to do so. Brightpool huffed, ears flattening in irritation. Gaining popularity should be our - his - main duty until he's gained an apprentice. That and experience. Leading patrols should show maturity, so that's a point in his direction. Hmmm, it might take a few seasons, but it's doable.

𖥂SleetstepCheerful Deceiver
―――――――――――――――――
◄26m|male|warrior|tagged; 𝐶𝑟𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑒, Bluestream, & Wolftail.►
    indentationHis tail curled with unease as the patrol neared the Sunclan border, but he ultimately left it alone and after splitting off relaxed. The scent that he was tracking was fresh but not exactly a prey item he favored. But at this point prey was prey and any empty belly being filled was the goal. Sleetstep was rather average when it came to hunting and tracking, and he liked to believe it was due to his general disinterest in it. He'd never really bothered to tell the difference between a sparrow and a dove scent wise, though he'd made sure that the scents of predators were clear in his mind. So while he hand no idea what kind of bird he was stalking, he at the very least knew it wasn't a danger to his and him. Bright green eyes widened as he spotted the bird in question, a Jackdaw, one of the less than pretty species of birds, but one he didn't see very often. The Jackdaw seemed to be resting on a low hanging beach a few fox-lengths away. Crouching down the dappled tom slowly stalked his way over towards his prey.

𖤛SkypawThe Steadfast
―――――――――――――――――
◄9m|female|apprentice|tagged; 𝐺𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑘𝑒, 𝑃𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑦𝑛𝑜𝑠𝑒, Mistface, Viperbite, & Robinflutter.►
    indentationSkypaw glanced between her clan mates as they gathered for patrol, and hummed softly. Silently she nodded a polite greeting to the others, and gracefully rose to her paws as Gingerstrike started to lead the patrol out of camp. Her tail curled as she trailed after the others, deciding to bring up the rear for the most part. Not feeling very social at the moment, but settled for watching her older clan-mates.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:24 pm

Art (c) Vlette, do not copy, trace, reference or steal my art

・ 。゚☆ STORMWILLOW ────────
── a longcoated bobtail molly with a small stature and plump appearance
20 moons | molly | warrior | location; stream-side | mentions; Robinflutter | tags: Viperbite

Suddenly, Stormwillow's movement froze her in her place, her bright green eyes fixing towards the water in widened anticipation. Her bobbed tail flicked from side to side as her pawsteps slowed to a crawl, stalking a sizable fish that slowly swam against the gentle current. Seconds seemed like hours as she waited for the perfect moment to strike, frozen in time, watching as the fish made it's way right in front of her. With an excited chirp, Stormwillow's entire front end went underwater, her long fur getting drenched in the stream as she clamped her maw around the fish. It didn't take long for the smaller molly to lift her head, the fish flailing being met with its current demise as Stormwillow looked over to her sister, Viperbite, who had seemingly appeared right beside her in her focused fury. Stormwillow gave her a happy trill with her maw filled with the fish that had made her victorious for the evening. With her face and long coat dripping with water, she waddled over towards the bank of the stream, setting down her prize.
"Goodness, I couldn't even smell you coming with the slurry of scents that had blessed me this morning" Stormwillow said with a deep breath, making sure her fish settled at her feet away from the water. "I swear my nose is broken some days.. there are times when I swear I catch someone in my midst but no one is ever there.. Nice to see a face for a change" She said with a small giggle, her eyes crinkling to a warm and welcome blink to her long-time and very dear friend whom she concidered family. "How are you doing dear Viperbite? The patrol ready already?" She asked, shocked with the amount of time she had passed fishing away.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆─── leafpaw 007.

Postby star star. » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:53 pm

-------------------------------
─── LEAFPAW.
    do you want it all?
    moonclan apprenticeshe-cat
    status; patrol ☆ mentions; thicketstorm,
    cloud ☆ tags; patrol group

Leafpaw’s ear flicks in silent acknowledgement as she hears Thicketstorm approaching her, and nods once, slowly, as she listens and thinks.

“Alright,” she says softly, eyes not leaving the specific direction she’s nearly positive the scent is coming from. Something in her unwinds a bit, at the fact that her mentor wouldn’t be incredibly frustrated if she leads them in the wrong way.

She relaxes a little bit further and inhales once more. Nearby. She pushes her way through bits of bush and undergrowth and finally finds herself near the clearing. She frowns, looking around and inhaling the air. Did she go the wrong way?

Pelt burning with embarrassment, Leafpaw turns to back out and check somewhere else before she spots an orange cat further off in the distance. Her first thought is that the cat doesn’t look like someone from MoonClan, and her second thought is I gotta tell Thicketstorm.

Leafpaw shifts a bit, trying to peer over her shoulder where she hopes Thicketstorm might be, but accidentally steps on a twig in the process. She freezes, glancing over at the strange cat, praying they didn’t hear anything. Does she go and deal with it herself? Tell the cat to get off MoonClan territory and to find somewhere else to roam?

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

─── CRYSTALFLARE.
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me