[ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:59 am

โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

Our story begins with a clan domiciled deep
within the forest. Generations of Mothclan
warriors shared tongues and traditions under
the spruces, until that grave day. They could
smell it coming, the fire, it engulfed every
thing in it's path. Their camp was in flames
before they could react and groups of cats
were forced to flee in every direction. We
follow the newly formed Fallenclan, who
the fire chased all the way out of the forest,
and into an abandoned twoleg junkyard right
on the outskirts. Without a medicine cat,
filled with burnt and sick members, the newly
appointed and unexperienced Houndstar must
lead these cats out of peril and into greatness.
Leaf-bare looms ahead of them menacingly,
and rogues surround them. Fallenclan's
fate rests in the paws of Houndstar's word.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by peachpit. on Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:59 am

โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”‚โ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

01. follow all cs rules 02. mandatory post
length is 5+ sentences 03. inactivity for
more than 2 weeks results in a removal 04.
limit of 4 characters 05. only one high rank
per person 06. diversity is welcomed! this
rp is inclusive to everyone, just make sure
your kitties have some flaws 07. consent is
key when it come to drama, make sure both
parties are okay with it! 08. major rp events
should be discussed in the discussion forum
before they happen. 09 all ooc talk should be
posted in the discussion forum 10. please disable
signatures in both threads 11. please pm me to
reserve a spot, reservations last for 72 hours
12. you may not be your own mate/crush/
mentor, siblings or parent/offspring is allowed
however. 13. reusing prefixes is not allowed
discussion thread
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:00 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Fallenclan's members:

๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› [1/1]
    Fallenclan's guiding paw, has absolute authority over every member.
    Houndstarโœง 45 moons โœง male โœง peachpit.

๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š™๐šž๐š๐šข [1/1]
    Second in command, helps to aid the leader in everyday decisions.
    Vixenheart โœง 31 moons โœง female โœง raining fire

๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š [1/1]
    The healer of Fallenclan, helps those who are sick and injured.
    Hexmoon โœง 38 moons โœง female โœง lykos brethren (will start as a semi-rogue)

๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฐ๐š™๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ [1/1]
    In training to be the next medicine cat, an extra set of paws to help the current medicine cat. (Will be chosen by the current Med Cat in the rp as it progresses)
    Sandpaw โœง 7 moons โœง male โœง boba_tree

๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ [4/5]
    Members of Mothclan who followed Houndstar out of the fire, most are sick/injured currently. May be an apprentice or warrior. Most likely to be chosen for deputy.
    open โœง -- moons โœง gender โœง player
    Emberscar โœง 42 moons โœง male โœง lykos brethren
    Vixenheart โœง 41 moons โœง female โœง raining fire (chosen for deputy)
    Dovebreeze โœง 27 moons โœง male โœง boba_tree
    Smurshatter โœง 48 moons โœง female โœง razzberry

๐š‚๐šŽ๐š–๐š’-๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ [2/3]
    Loners in the territory, may have come from Mothclan or rogues wanting to help boost Fallenclan's numbers.
    (Need to join the clan within 5 rp posts, will be moved to whatever respecting rank is after)

The Fisherโœง 7 moons โœง female โœง v. vulpes
    Hexmoon โœง 38 moons โœง female โœง lykos brethren (to become medicine cat)
    Name โœง -- moons โœง gender โœง username

๐š†๐šŠ๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š›๐šœ [3/6]
    The majority of Fallenclan's member, these individuals fight for and feed Fallenclan.
    Thrushsong โœง 32 moons โœง female โœง boba_tree
    Splitface โœง 25 moons โœง female โœง peachpit.
    Morningblaze โœง 13 moons โœง female โœง silverlock

๐™ฐ๐š™๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ [2/6]
    Fallenclan's next generation of warriors, they are paired with a mentor to help guide them.
    Wolfpaw โœง 11 moons โœง male โœง raining fire
    Sproutpaw โœง 10 moons โœง male โœง razzberry

๐™บ๐š’๐š๐šœ [5/6]
    Fallenclan's youngest generation.
    Ratkit โœง 4 moons โœง male โœง peachpit.
    Lynxkit โœง 5 moons โœง female โœง lykos bretheren
    Howlkit โœง unborn โœง male โœง v. vulpes
    Frostkit โœง unborn โœง male โœง lykos brethren
    Stoatkit โœง unborn โœง male โœง razzberry

๐š€๐šž๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ [1/3]
    The mothers of Fallenclan, may be pregnant or a permanent queen.
    Mourningdove โœง 38 moons โœง female โœง peachpit.

๐™ด๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ [0/-]
    Fallenclan's eldest generation, to be upheld with the most respect.
    (Not accepting elders. role is here for retiring warriors already in Fallenclan)

๐š๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ๐šœ [1/4]
    Permanent cats outside of Fallenclan, often times hostile.
    Peregrine โœง 35 moons โœง female โœง razzberry

Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:22 am, edited 13 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:01 am

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™- is located in an abandoned twoleg junkyard on the outskirts of a large forest. The forest, now burnt and charred, has attempted to take over the junkyard- resulting in lots of overgrown flora amongst the trash. On the other side of the junkyard is a small bay where most fishing is done. Various trashpiles litter their junkyard, making adequate hunting for mice and the occasional snake.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š•- is Fallenclan's highrock. It is a rusted truck, where the leader hops onto the hood to speak to the rest of the clan.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐š™๐š˜๐š˜๐š•- is located in a shallow cave down by the bay. It is a shallow pool in the middle of the slate room, often times it's terribly cold in the cave.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ- from leader to apprentice are located in a stockpile of old cars. The abandoned cars are metal vessels in recent times, most of the windows gone due to being smashed and seats ripped out of them. Moss nest's are strewn about the floor of these vehicles, making rather weather-proof dens.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข- can be found in a large abandoned white van off the the side of the stockpile. The back doors of the van are slightly ajar, making it easy for the cats of Fallenclan to access it, while much larger predators are unable. Moss nests scatter the floor of the van, it is rather roomy in there as all seats have been stripped away.

๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐šŽ๐š—- is currently a bit bare, as they have just started to settle. A small amount of herbs grow outside of the den, and a small stockpile resides inside. The den itself is an abandoned two-leg hut of sorts, overgrown with miscellaneous flora. There is no direct water source in the den, so a trough used to collect rainwater is sat out in front of the den.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š- is Fallenclan's current territory they are attempting to claim. Multiple patrols marking their borders are sent out during the day, attempting to push back the rogues further into the forest. These days, the forest is ashen and bare and almost unhuntable, but Fallenclan is sure to acquire this territory for future generations. It is rather risky to hunt in the forest, they often have better luck fishing in the bay and hunting in the trashpiles.

๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šข- is where most of the hunting gets done. Fallenclan cats have been forced to adapt from once forest-dwellers, to skilled fishers. A small sandy beach littered with trash can be accessed as you climb down from the rocky outcropping their junkyard resides on. Their home overlooks the ocean on a short cliff.

๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐šข:
In the junkpiles:
-Mice
-Lizards
-Snakes
In the forest:
-Mice
-Various birds
-Squirrels (Uncommon)
-Rabbits (Rare)
In the bay:
-Frogs
-Various fish
-Sea Birds (Uncommon)

๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šœ
-Owls and hawks
-Raccoons and dogs (Uncommon)
-Sharks (Rare)

๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
Leaf-bare celebration/leaf-bare eve- right in the middle of leaf-bare, Fallenclan throws a festive celebration honoring those who have been lost throughout the year and those who they keep dear. A sort of moral booster to get through the winter, leaf-bare celebration is much like any other, with a big feast, exchanging of presents, sharing tongues, dancing, singing, and overall just having a good night. Leaf-bare eve is a little less enjoyable for the warriors and apprentices, the leader will arrange as many hunting patrols as allowed in order to prepare for the feast, but still this is a bonding time for young and old warriors to express their excitements for the following day. Leaf-bare eve is also when cats flock to the medicine cat den to get their "colors." The medicine cat uses different colorful powders to decorate each cat from Fallenclan during this time by pressing the colorful poultices into their fur. A couple are assigned a color when they receive their coupling ceremony. During leaf-bare eve, if the couple has had kits during the year, the entire family is decorated in the same color. Lots of colorfully decorated faces run amuck during this time. A very family-oriented holiday for Fallenclan, this event brings the entire clan together when they need it most.

Coupling ceremony- When two cats decide to become mated for the rest of their lives, a big celebration is held. On the eve of their ceremony, the cats will be separated from one another and be surrounded by their own family and friends for a smaller, joyous night. This night is when they are "spruced up" for the ceremony. The medicine cat will pick the couple's color to adorn them with and decorate their faces, as well as the families bring flowers and jewelry to adorn on the cat they are giving away. The jewelry is normally family heirlooms, and worn during other celebrations as well. This night normally makes or breaks a couple, some cats may get cold paws, and decide to pull out of the ceremony. On the day of the actual ceremony, the couple will be reunited in the morning and by noon, will join the leader on the Tallmetal, as well as the rest of the clan below, to begin the ceremony. The leader officiates the ceremony by speaking little anecdotes about both cats and then allows them to exchange their vows. Both cats must vow to commit to the other for the rest of their lives, and exchange a piece of junk with one another. This small piece is often times turned into a piece of jewelry to be passed down to their kits. The leader will announce them as officially mates to the clan and the normal festivities will pursue deep into the night.

Naming ceremony- There are many different types of naming ceremonies whether it be apprentice, warrior, medicine cat, deputy, or even elder! Each cat receives their own special ceremony when aging up in their life. The leader will call everyone to Tallmetal and begin the ceremony there, before all the cats of Fallenclan. Some naming ceremonies are more complicated than others, like for medicine cats and medicine cat apprentices who must travel to the moonpool, or for warriors who hold a silent vigil for the rest of the night.

peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:02 am

๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šœ
cat mentors cat
Emberscar mentors Sproutpaw
Smurshatter mentors Wolfpaw

๐™บ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™๐šœ
cat + cat = cat, cat, cat, cat (signifies littermates)
cat = cat (signifies siblings)

Houndstar = Ratkit
Emberscar = Ghosthowl
Mourningdove + Ghosthowl = Howlkit, Frostkit, Stoatkit

๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ
cat is mated to cat
cat is mated to cat

๐™ฒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ
cat is crushing on cat
cat mutually crushing on cat

b

๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—
cat, cause of death
cat, cause of death

Last edited by peachpit. on Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Oct 15, 2023 4:50 am

We are open and accepting!
Recent events:
+ The fire has kicked MothClan out of the forest, scattering many groups of cats within the territory.
+ Houndbellow and 5 followers have established Fallenclan, 3 days after the fall of Mothclan.
+ Houndbellow receives his nine lives, and is given the name Houndstar.
+ Fallenclan's members are battling sickness and injuries from the fire, a medicine cat has yet to fall into their ranks.
+ Houndstar debates who to name deputy and Fallenclan is gaining ranks from cats who seek shelter surrounding them.
+Houndstar appoints Vixenheart as deputy.
+Hexmoon is rescued by a patrol after encountering a dog, she is welcomed into Fallenclan with the prospect of becoming medicine cat.

Current conditions (as of 12/13):
+ Quick pause in the rain, overcast, humid/muggy
+ 3 days post-fire
+ Leaf-fall
+ After Sunrise

all images sourced from pixabay (free use) and headers made in fontmeme
Last edited by peachpit. on Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ”€โ”€ 001 โœง ]

Postby peachpit. » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:33 am

โœง ๐™ท ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š— ๐š ๐šœ ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š›
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ Leader - He/him - 45 moons - Mentions: xxx - Tags: Ratkit ]

Suffocating. Houndstar couldnโ€™t help but pant against the scruff of Ratkit, the dense smoke and ash burning his nose and throat. Blinking away hot tears brimming on his emerald gaze, panic coursed through his bulky frame like lightning. The once shimmering canopy that concealed Mothclanโ€™s camp was now a brilliant red, hot embers and branches crashing into the dens beneath them. The sounds. Clanmates yowling in pain, clanmates calling out for those who they had lost, the roar of the fire. The sound of his blood coursing through his ears. The ground was hot, scorching his paw pads though the fire was not under them. The fire swallowed their home, burping out smoke and ash. Terror. The first time Houndstar had truly recognized the feeling. It paralyzed him, sucking the moisture from his mouth and quivering his steps. His breaths were fast and labored, filling his lungs with hot smoke. He didnโ€™t remember anything, just that he had to get Ratkit to safety no matter what.

Jolting awake, the lavender light of dawn revealed nothing but comfort. The light filtered gently through a cracked windshield, illuminating the interior of the abandoned truck where Houndstar and Ratkit had been sleeping silently. Reality had come flooding through the haze of his dream, finally grasping what was around him. He was safe, and so was his little brother. The metallic patter of fat raindrops fell gently on the exterior of the rusted truck, a relief to Houndstarโ€™s pointed ears. The rain was to cool whatever was left of the fireโ€™s wrath in the forest, he could finally send out patrols past the camp walls.

โ€œCโ€™mon Mousebrain.โ€ Houndstar prodded a sleeping Ratkit, pressing his wet nose against his cheek. A soft squeak of retaliation from the kit as the eldest tom got to his paws, their shared body warmth dissipating quickly. โ€œDonโ€™t make me drag you out of here Ratkit.โ€ The leaderโ€™s ears flicked with annoyance, his tone dripping with stern impatience. โ€œIโ€™m up, Houndbellow.โ€ Rakitโ€™s voice was groggy, a yawn parting his small maw thereafter. โ€œHoundstar.โ€ The eldest corrected, a narrowed glance shot at Ratkit. The sleepy kit got to his paws reluctantly, and Houndstar began on his morning duties.

Grabbing Ratkit by the scruff, the young tom leapt effortlessly out of the broken truck window and onto the damp earth below. The rain had picked up a substantial amount by this point, causing his black paws to sink into the sticky mud. Ratkit in his mouth, his slitted eyes scanned the clearing for anyone who had awoken before him. The camp was empty.

Houndstar made his way through thick sheets of rain, arriving at a rather beat-up old van. The back door lay slightly ajar, just enough for the tom himself to squeeze through. The nursery was empty, aside from Mourningdove, who had been heavily pregnant, and the lone Lynxkit. A soft groan grumbled in his throat as he set down his brother in the nursery, the rain upon the tin roof now more aggressive as it echoed around the empty van. โ€œHere you are, out of the rain. I will see you after the morning patrols, little rat.โ€ The leader lapped affectionately between Ratkitโ€™s ears before turning and exiting the den.

Another quick scan around the clearing and it still remained empty. Houndstarโ€™s tail lashed impatiently as he muttered harsh words beneath his breath. He padded anxiously towards what should be the medicine catโ€™s den. Three days ago he planted a small selection of herbs, and was eager to know how they had been growing. He padded toward the metal shack, tail still lashing aggressively.
    The small herb garden outside of the den had been flourishing. The sweet smell of herbs had finally started to collect in the air, making the den feel rather established. Tending to the herbs, he couldnโ€™t shake off a deep anxiety in his chest. How was he to run this clan without a medicine cat? They needed one quickly, most cats had been left with untreated burns and were developing a sort of cough. Anxiety eating away at his mind, his paws became rather rough as he was lost in thought and trampled a bit of dandelion. Exasperated, he sat under the overhang of the den, waiting for his clan to begin to stir.

โœง ๐™ผ ๐š˜ ๐šž ๐š› ๐š— ๐š’ ๐š— ๐š ๐š ๐š˜ ๐šŸ ๐šŽ
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ Queen - She/her - 38 moons - Mentions: xxx - Tags: Ratkit ]

Mourningdove had been using sleep as a coping mechanism as of late, as she could not feel sadness nor pain while she was asleep. The loss of her home, her mate, the pain of her burned paws, the health of her unborn kits, it was all too much to bear. So she slept on, mostly through little naps throughout the day. Of course she was still that same molly, the incredibly warmhearted and amiable Dovepetal. Though now she had a different name, and she was terribly sad.

The beautiful molly slept peacefully, her ballooning belly rising and falling silently. Nestled in her warm bed of moss, she looked almost angelic. Her pristine white pelt was intricately groomed, though it was a bit messy in the spots she couldnโ€™t reach now that she was twice her original size. She stirred briefly, her voluminous tail wrapping ever so slightly around her face.

Her tufted ears flicked in annoyance as the voice of Ratkit drifted through the empty den, her sapphire gaze revealed as she opened her eyes. Lifting her head toward the midnight-pelted kit, her honeyed voice lacked the annoyance she felt as she spoke softly to the young tom. โ€œRatkit, my dearest. Do you ever feel the need for sleep?โ€ The deep-blue pools above her rosy nose sparkled humorously, as her pink, curly-tufted ears awaited his response.

โœง ๐š‚ ๐š™ ๐š• ๐š’ ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ ๐šŽ
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Mentions: xxx - Tags: xxx ]

Splitface had not slept since the day before, stalking silently through the charred forest. The smoke and char clouded her sinuses, confusing her sense of direction. She couldnโ€™t push away the idea that her siblings were still out there, young Casper and Marble still sound asleep in the den. It had been three days since the fire, since she had last seen her family. She wanted to bring them to Fallenclan, to a place where they wouldnโ€™t be so alone.

When the fire had hit, she was away from her parents and siblings, finally hunting for herself for the first time in many moons. She was tasked with doing the majority of the babysitting for her youngest siblings Casper and Marble, as her littermates Jett and Raven were no longer around to help her parents care for the newest litter. All she remembers is that feeling of guilt in the pit of her stomach as she finally took some time away for herself, and the smell of smoke. She shouldโ€™ve turned back home when she smelled it, but the fire approached too quickly.

Fallenclan was her new home, it was comforting to be surrounded by others going through the same thing she was. A heavy sigh in her chest, she decided to call the search for her family and go home. She hadnโ€™t been to camp since the morning before and she was exhausted. The last thing she wanted to be seen as is ungrateful for them bringing her in.

The split-faced calico padded solemnly toward camp, a certain droop in her body language. Dawn twinkled above her, only the miniscule beginnings of a strawberry sunrise illuminated the path before her. It was drizzling slightly, then a sudden downpour quickened her pace. It wasnโ€™t long before she found herself in front of the tall metal fence that housed her fellow clanmates.

She slipped swiftly under a hole in the chain-link fence, hidden behind the junkpiles as she made her way into the heart of the camp. Her medium furred pelt was soaked, clinging stickily to her lithe frame. The muscles rippled under the sticky layer of wet fur, Splitface appearing similar to jaguar as she stealthily made her way in. Houndstar was the only cat she could make in the clearing, though not another body stirred besides him. His back was turned, fidgeting with the starts of the herb garden. Holding her breath, she ducked quickly into an empty car in the stockpile, eager to shake the rain out of her mottled pelt.

She had successfully made it into camp without anyone noticing she was gone, or she had hoped. Grooming the water from her pelt, she sat watch of the clearing, waiting for the rest of the clan to wake up.

โœง ๐š ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š” ๐š’ ๐š
[ Kit - He/him - 4 moons - Mentions: xxx - Tags: Houndstar, Lynxkit ]

Ratkitโ€™s small chest rose and fell in a rhythmic motion, soft hushes of air expelling from his nose with every exhale. He wasnโ€™t much of a dreamer in all honesty, he floated gently into the dark abyss of sleep and it was usually without any vivid sights or scenarios. Even after the fire, not a single nightmare. There he slept, curled in a tight ball, pressed against his brotherโ€™s soft belly.

A familiar nudge, and voice, caused him much discomfort as he knew the sweet release of sleep was to be snatched from him very quickly. Houndbellow, Houndstar. His brother was waking him up, a usual routine between the two, but now much earlier. Since the fire, things had moved faster than he could comprehend. His brother had a new name, a new status. He was their leader now. He was an early riser now, too. He squeaked as Houndstar rose to his paws, the warmth shared between them cooled.

โ€œDonโ€™t make me drag you out of here Ratkit.โ€ Drifted softly to his ears, alarming him at once. He didnโ€™t usually annoy Houndstar on purpose, though he was much more immune to any sort of outlash, as his brother didnโ€™t dare to treat him with anything other than love. โ€œIโ€™m up, Houndbellow.โ€ The kit looked incredibly miniscule compared to that of his brother's towering size, getting to his paws and stretching the sleep from his tiny limbs. A quick correction from his brother, and a rather annoyed glance, shut Ratkit right up.

Houndstar lifted him by the scruff, tiny limbs dangling as the large tom bounded effortlessly out of the rusty truck. It was truly terrible weather, rain soaking his pelt as the pair made their way to the nursery. The rain stung the burn on his flank, and he became increasingly aware of the cough suspended in his chest as the humidity filled his lungs. The fire had scalded his lungs, resulting in a rather nasty cough heโ€™s developed these days. He does his best to not cough in front of Houndstar, as he didnโ€™t want to trouble his older brother.

Lost in thought, he came to being gently set down in the nursery. Shaking the water from his thin pelt, his yellow eyes squinted against the dim light of the nursery. โ€œHere you are, out of the rain. I will see you after the morning patrols, little rat.โ€ His brother purred affectionately, lapping between his ears before he was off to his morning duties. Most days, Ratkit so desperately wanted to follow around his brother during his tasks as leader and explore beyond the camp walls, though today was much too dreary. He was satisfied in the dry warmth of the nursery.

Attention focusing elsewhere, he bounded playfully towards a sleeping Lynxkit. โ€œWake up! Wake up!โ€ Ratkit pounced upon his sleeping friend, biting her gently on the ear. Lately, the pair had become nearly inseparable as they had been the only kits in Fallenclan. โ€œItโ€™s raining outside Lynxkit! There hasnโ€™t been rain in moons!โ€ He swatted at her face, anxious for his friend to wake up.
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ใ€”โ”โ”โ” ๐™ธ. ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ท๐™ด๐šใ€•

Postby V.Vulpes » Fri Oct 27, 2023 10:03 am

ใ€Šโ—ใ€‹//๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ญ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    [7 Moons][Molly][Rogue][Tagged: โ”โ”โ” ]
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

XXXThe moon hung low in the night sky, casting a silvery glow over the sheltered bay where the little calico kitten and her mother lived. They were moving dens again, a thing that happened often at Mother's request. She didn't like to stay in one place too long but her little kit didn't mind. She happily followed along, now big enough to do so instead of being carried, and purred a little tune to herself as they trotted along. They eventually found something suitable enough. A smooth box, Mother said it was "plastic", though the Kit didn't know what that was at all and Mother didn't continue her explaining of it. The inside of the smooth box was wet with the water of the bay but it didn't take too long to find dry moss, leaves, and other litter to line it.
    "Kit," Mother said in a gentle voice and, once the little one was settled in her new bed, continued, "I need you to listen to me, and listen carefully 'cause you'll only get this once, understand?" Her little ears swiveled towards Mother and she nodded. "Good, I hate to say this but... It's time for me to leave," she spoke slowly, and hesitantly, "I've taught you enough to survive, you're old enough to stay by yourself, so this will be your new home."

XXXThe Kit's tiny heart clenched as she listened to her mother's words. "Why... Why do you have to leave, momma?"
    XXX"I have my reasons," she unhelpfully replied, though her voice was heavy with emotion. "Besides, you're smart and quick, and have already shown how good you are at fishing!" A pause, "how about this, dear, once you fully master your fishing, I'll be back for you."
    XXX"Promise?"
    XXXThere was a still pause, the air felt so heavy against her little frame. Like gravity was pulling her down.
    XXX"Promise."
    ใ€Šโ—ใ€‹

XXXFisher woke with a small gasp. The distant sound of thunder rumbled across the ocean, which woke her up, as well as the gentle tip taps of rain that hit her box. She sat for a while with her fluffy tail curled against her body. The sight of rain brought mixed emotions. One one paw, it was a soothing, familiar sound that reminded her of curling up by her mother. On the other, it also meant the world outside would be wet and slippery, making her fishing a bit more challenging.
    After a few more minutes, Fisher uncurled her fluffy tail and stretched her limbs, her muscles protesting the early hour. "Guess I should be gettin' up," she muttered to herself, "the rain won't wait for me and neither will the fish." Gathering her resolve, she stood and carefully made her way out of her cozy bed, stepping into the rain-washed world and headed down to her usual fishing spot.
V.Vulpes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ

Postby boba_tree » Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:14 pm

โ˜…Thrushsongโ˜…

Female โ˜… 32 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… hetrosexual โ˜… scent: anise/pumpkin โ˜… Tags: Medicine den, Houndstar

The fire lapped at the trees, almost mesmerizingly. Thrushsong watched from a distance as the forest burnt down to ashes. she heard the distant cries of other cats, desperately trying to escape the flames or search for their loved ones. she'd known what it was like to lose everything to fire. she gazed into the distance where she could see several figures exit the forest, into a dump. Thrushsong got up from the hillside and coughed. "its probably nothing" she thought as she hopped down from the platform.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

The soft pitter - patter of raindrops falling on the roof of the rusted car woke her up from her slumber. she stretched and blinked, walking out of the warm, dry den into the stormy weather. she wasn't sure if the burning had stopped, for the smoke from the fire had obscured her sense of smell, making it unable for her to know if the forest surrounding still was burning with ash. the tortoiseshell walked towards the medicine den, seeing her leader there. she coughed quietly. she'd been coughing more and more lately, although she was sure that wasn't a cause for concern. "morning houndstar" she purred, sitting across from him at the den's
overhang. "mind if I join you?"

โ˜…Dovebreezeโ˜…

Male โ˜… 27 moons โ˜… Warrior โ˜… Bisexual โ˜… scent: wheat/honey/rust โ˜… Tags: Splitface

The flames nipped at his heels, spurring through the forest as it crumbled before his very eyes. tears welled up in his golden eyes, blurring his vision as his body ached and stung with burns. him and several other cats followed houndbellow to a supposed "safety." everything was scalding, from the earth he ran on to the very air he breathed in. he felt lightheaded and dizzy, but he continued running, the flames behind him threating to swallow him whole.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

A loud clap of thunder awoke him from a nightmare, startling him awake. he took a minute to calm his breathing, shallow and fast. Dovebreeze left the busted old car and into the rain. his once fluffy and almost regal looking fur had been covered in burns, leaving some tufts singed and all of it messy. it was soaked whithin minutes, freezing him. he decided to walk around the camp before he soon got tired. he inwardly groaned. "I used to be able to run for twice as long as this! what happened?" he thought to himself as he returned to the dens, where he spotted splitface drying herself in one of the vehicles. "good morning splitface. haven't seen you in a while. you look... tired." he greeted her, sitting in the same car as her.

โ˜…Sandpawโ˜…

Male โ˜… 7 moons โ˜… Apprentice (soon to be med app) โ˜… pansexual โ˜… scent: seawater/oak โ˜… Tags: the bay, The Fisher

Seawater lapped at his paws as he gazed at the burning forest infront of him. he thought of the pain and anguish the forest cats were feeling, desperately trying to escape the fire. he wanted to help but he knew he'd probably make things worse, just like his old clan leader had always told him. so he stayed, almost paralized as he watched the trees crumble in the flames.

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Sandpaw woke up to the rain and cold. he gingerly hopped out of the den, letting his fur get soaked. he decided to yet again go to the bay. it felt like the closest thing to home, so he found himself walking towards it often. he snuck past the other cats and slowly climbed down the rocky outcropping like he'd done several times before. after reaching the bay, he scented the salty air with a new wave of calm coursing through him. he padded to the edge of the water, intending on taking a fish back to camp when he saw another cat that looked like she was his age across from him. he glanced at her, as she looked familliar.
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ”€โ”€ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฉ โœง ] - ๐š ๐šŒ ; ๐š˜+๐šŠ

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 28, 2023 5:56 am

VixenHeart
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
warrior - female - she/her - 31 moons - bisexual
tags: x - mentions: EmberScar

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

The heat of the flames almost lit her fur on fire. VixenHeart had been trying to run from den to den, looking for anyone who may have slept through the yells of the other cats with warnings about the approaching flames. She was mainly looking for her family. They wouldn't of left without her. Right? Vixenheart shook her head pushing through the smoke filled air searching for others. The heat around her was growing and she could tell the flames were drawing closer and closer. She did one more search, praying her family had made it out safe before taking off towards the exit of the camp. She dodged falling branches to the best of her ability. She pushed through the tears brinking her gaze from the realization her family had left her to burn. With some time. VixenHeart had run into the then - Houndbellow who was to become HoundStar. With everything she knew left behind, Vixenheart swore her loyalty to the dark tom. Promising to put her full effort into the new clan arising.

After the fire||
Usually the morning light would pour into the road monster she called a den, she loved the location of her den. It was positioned so the evening sun out but always awoke the warrior just in time for morning patrols. However, this morning she was woken by a violent clap of thunder jolting the warrior awake. In a brief panic, and fur on edge; VixenHeart rose to her paws with a yawn, stretching and shaking her head realizing it was just a storm. Nothing she hadn't seen before, it would make the day a bit more difficult but sometimes that's what provided the best outcomes. You worked hard and the reward would be better.

Exiting the den she looked around the camp, despite the rain - the welcoming buzz of morning chatter filled her with warmth. Looking around her eyes landed on one of her friends, EmberScar. The tabby approached the warrior with a small smile and wave of her tail in greeting. Emberscar was one of the only cats that she could confidently say she was genuinely friends with. Plus they had a fun banter that would sometimes go back and forth. She would look forward to talks and patrols with the tom. "Well good morning to you Emberscar" she greeted warmly "You seem - drenched" she added with a twitch of her whiskers.

WolfPaw
apprentice - male - he/him - 11 moons - bisexual
tags: SproutPaw- mentions: SmurShatter

The sound of branches cracking and cats scurrying out of dens awoke WolfPaw from his rest. A long day of learning the clan basics and assisting in hunting patrols had wiped the energy from the young apprentice. He breathed in the air and coughed as smoke filled his nostrils. He shot up, eyes wide and his mind racing. fire. he thought. WolfPaw turned, looking to see if anyone was remaining in the den. He quickly yelled "There's a fire - Run". The rest was a blur to the young cat. All he remembers was running, until his lungs ached and his legs could no longer hold him. He laid down by a broken tree, resting and praying to StarClan that he wouldn't be taken as well. When he awoke the next dawn, he searched the area. Stumbling into FallenClan and pledging his allegiance and loyalty to HoundStar.

After the fire||
Mornings were always Wolfpaw's favorite moments in the clan, even post fire - the buzz of the clan organizing morning patrols and other daily to do's intrigued the young tom. His nest was simple - yet he enjoyed it. A small twang of sadness struck him as he looked around his new "den", the old vehicles that time had worn and tested. He wondered about them. Especially with the current weather - they had these to keep them from the elements and perhaps it would be better than his original den.

Deciding that he should likely join the clan for their morning chatter, the fluffy apprentice rose to his paws and gave his shoulder a lick to flatten his fur down. Taking a deep breath, he made his way from his den towards the wet ground. Of course it was raining, how funny was life. It would of course rain after they needed it to dissolve the fire that stole their clan away from them. He looked up at the sky with a sigh leaving him. The rain drenched his coat, his fluffy fur clinging to him. It was useless to try and shake it off - as he would only become more soaked within minutes.

His eyes flicked around the camp to see who was available to chat with, he searched for his mentor, SmurShatter to see if maybe the warrior had already decided on day plans for them - or maybe they would be going on a patrol. His eyes finally landed on another apprentice, SproutPaw. He twitched his nose in excitement, he enjoyed discussions with the light colored cat. And he looked to Sproutpaw for better ways to fit into the clan. He padded over to the apprentice happily and offered a small tail wave in greeting "Good morning Sproutpaw. How was your rest?" WolfPaw asked softly hoping to make conversation. In the past, he had kept mostly to himself, watching the clan. But, with the fire he wanted that to change. He wanted to be involved in the clan more and get to know the cats that inhabited it.
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me