༺ 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙮 – wc rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ༺ 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙧 𝙛𝙡𝙮 – wc rp

Postby ColonelHamster » Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:01 am

FIREFLY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
age: 32 moons gender: female rank: rogue tags: aspencurrent, northpaw

Firefly looked at Aspencurrent with a slight frown when he spoke. What’s nothing? She thought, glancing behind her, now feeling a bit more apprehensive. Was someone else around? Could Aspencurrent be acting as a distraction for someone else to sneak up on her? The thought made her tail twitch uncomfortably. The ginger molly moved around the tom as he spoke again, telling her of the misfortune of the herb garden. She couldn’t fully comprehend what the loss of it meant to the clan cats, or their medicine cat, but she knew it was a big deal to lose any sort of supplies. Firefly knew next to nothing about the herbs, just a few plants her mother had taught her for survival.

Firefly stopped in front of the clan cat as he went on about Skyestar and Briarseed. Her expression was grimm at the news. Things indeed didn’t sound well. Maybe this was a bad time for her to visit. When he questioned her about the rogues, Firefly hesitated before shaking her head. “No…” She finally said, glancing up towards the sky. “I’ve heard that a few groups are becoming a little restless. Stirring up some trouble with another group. I just wasn’t sure if they’d dare to cause any trouble with your clan. I’m glad to hear they’ve at least had the sense to leave your clan be.” Firefly’s gaze fell back to the tom, offering a small smile.

Firefly couldn't’ hold back let out a purr of amusement when brought up her ear. Surely a joke. But his last words cut her purr off. Was he being serious? Lose me too? Wasn’t she just an outsider to them? She could give useful information from time to time, but why did he seem so concerned? Firefly tilted her head once again at him. “Would Briarseed even bother with it?” She asked, her voice sounding more confused than amused. “I mean, sure it stings, but that's normal. Smokey said it wasn’t that bad. plus…” Her voice softened as she went on. “I’m not a clan cat. You just said Briarseed lost her herbs… I don’t think the rest of your clan would be happy if anything was… was wasted on a rogue.”

The ginger molly’s fur bristled as a thundering sound echoed around them. Firefly moved closer to Aspencurrent, her fur brushing his side. “What was that?!” She raised her voice to be heard, fear beginning to grip at her belly. Firefly looked at the tom beside her. She wanted to run, but she wasn’t about to leave him alone. She’d follow him and help however she could.

LIGHTPAW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
age: 8 moons gender: male rank: medicine cat apprentice tags: rumblespout, neritebloom, owlsong, lynxspring

Lightpaw watched the molly with some concern before Rumblespout asked about herb hunting. The tip of his tail flicked. The older tom most certainly had a way to get others around to do what he wanted. Especially bringing up the state of the garden. Lightpaw had to take a moment to let out a breath before shaking his head. Maybe it would be a good idea to keep the older tom happy, but now wasn’t the time. He’d need to ask Briarseed first to make sure it was alright. Lightpaw also didn’t want to take any risks with Neritebloom out there. He was still learning so much, and he was afraid of messing something up. “Now Rumblespout… I Don’t th-th-” Lightpaw’s words were soon forgotten, he quickly choked back as the russling grew louder, and closer.

The earth under his paws felt as if it was beginning to spin around him. Lightpaw heard Rumblespout speak, but the words were starting to be drowned out by the deafening sound of his heart racing. Something was wrong. Very wrong. Lightpaw looked up at the elder, his pale green eyes wide. Soon enough Pumpkinpatch had ran past as a blur of fur. The fur on Lightpaw’s back bristled as the next pair of cats rushed into the camp carrying Mistback. Lightpaw tried to catch his breath, but the air seemed to escape him as he watched Rumblesprout run to them. Fogfern, He needed to get Fog- The young tom had stumbled forward nearly tripping over his paws when Rumblesprout had yowled his name. The sound snapped Lightpaw back.

It took a few moments for Lightpaw to take in the commotion taking place around him. Everything was moving so quickly. Thyme. Thyme would be very helpful right now. One thing at a time…. Lightpaw glanced up at Neritebloom. He saw her breath becoming as strained as his own had been just moments before. It sparked the flame inside a new, he forced his own panic down. He’d be no good to anyone if he couldn't pull himself together. This was the time for him to step up. Lightpaw brushed his tail to Neritebloom’s side. “Neritebloom, please bring me some wet moss.” The young tom tried to give a reassuring look, but he wasn’t sure how successful it was and he didn’t wait around to see before dashing towards the group around Mistback.

The young medicine cat apprentice was soon at Mistback’s side, crouching beside her. He bent closely over her. Thank Starclan she was still breathing. “Oh Mistback…. Starclan help me.” the words were no louder than a whisper. The two that had been carrying Mistback, Lynxspring and Wolfpath looked completely spent. Lightpaw made note to check on them after getting Mistback stabilized. Lightpaw looked at Owlsong, She looked worn, but Lightpaw believed she still had the strength to help him. “RumbleSprout, would you go with Neritebloom to get some wet moss? I need as much as I can to help clean her wound.” Lightpaw flicked his tail at Mistback, brushing her fur with it. Lightpaw then turned eyes to Owlsong.

“Owlsong, I need your help getting Mistback to the medicine cat den. I can’t carry her on my own.“ Lightpaw's voice was a little shaky as he spoke. Despite trying to keep his voice calm and steady, his anxiety was hard to keep in check. There was so much to do. He was still so young and inexperienced. Would anyone even listen to him? He hoped Briarseed would come quickly, She’d know what to do, and they’d listen to her.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nunavik » Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:20 pm

❛ 𝐥𝐲𝐧𝐱𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
    ( 35 moons / tom / apprentice, Finchpaw / tags: Owlsong, Rumblespout, Neritebloom )

His chest felt tight as he breathed in the humid air. Although he had not been running, helping to carry the heavy weight of Mistback had equally fatigued him. Lynxspring tried his best not to let the exhaustion of his body show as his clanmates came to take in the sight of one of their own. He would focus on his breathing and allow the proper care to be provided for Mistback first and foremost. With a deep breath, the cream-and-white tom looked up from his place beside the downed she-cat. Owlsong was staring at him, worry etched into her maw. The tom gave her a soft bow of his head, his forelegs pressed in to steady himself. "I'm alright, Owlsong." He muttered softly, "Turn your frown upside down. We did good. I'm okay and Mistback is home."

In the time the patrol lingered alone, Lynxspring managed to collect his ravished breath. The first to arrive, not surprisingly, was Rumblespout. The elder wailed in an anguish only a cat who loved his children dearly could. The cream-and-white tom bowed away from the she-cat, allowing the elder to take his place at his side. "We found her on the banks." Lynxspring explained, "She must have fallen in. We found no one else in the area." Granted, the warriors hadn't exactly looked either. An unconscious Mistback had been their only concern. Behind Rumblespout came stalking Neritebloom. Unfortunately, the warrior only knew her by name as she spoke about the curse upon the falls. He had to admit: FallsClan luck as of recent certainly gave him pause to think about a curse but he had lived here his entire life. Only recently had bad luck plagued their home. The tom shook his head in earnest to Neritebloom's comment. "It's just bad luck." He mumbled, failing to add fuel to that particular fire.

❛ 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫
    ( 41 moons / she-cat / apprentice, Hopperpaw / tags: Swallowsight, Mothgaze, Rabbitsong, Cinnamonthorn )

Spottedfeather enjoyed the company of her clanmates. Hunting and patrolling among friends and amongst family were only the better perks of her life in the clan. Nonetheless, she also enjoyed the time she spent alone letting her body and soul guide her pawsteps as she took the path she had carved through the territory for moons. The same path her ancestors before had taken to hunt for their survival. The sounds of the passing storm still rumbled in the distance. Its roar sending an unpleasant vibration down her spine as she uncovered the last mouse she had dispatched at the beginning of her hunt. Satisfied with the three mice she had managed to collect in her time alone, the dilute calico turned on her heels to catch up with Cinnamonthorn and her patrol.

Seated above a boulder at the end of the water, Spottedfeather watched with amusement as Swallowsight, Mothgaze, and Rabbitsong instructed their apprentices. She had waded over in silence, her mouse dangling haphazardly against her chin. Perhaps it was the sound of nearby water or the humidity of the weather but the she-cat had been less inclined to intervene in their lessons as their apprentices collected every bit of information their mentors laid down. As they continued, Spottedfeather left her prey at her feet and laid down to bask in the presence of her clanmates. She sometimes wished her own apprentice would be as eager to learn from her as the others were.

She sincerely adored Hopperpaw. He was every bit of her as she had been when she was younger. Carefree and eager to explore, something she still very much carried in her own fiery heart. Nonetheless, the she-cat knew a day would come where they would no longer be mentor and apprentice. He would be his own warrior with his own collection of skills and values. Although she was not inclined to correct any behavior she had noted recently like perhaps someone like Starlingflight would have, Spottedfeather knew one day Hopperpaw's antics would get him into trouble.

Spottedfeather tried her best to push away her depressing ministrations; However, they were thankfully interrupted by Cinnamonthorn's hasty arrival. Where had she been? Spottedfeather immediately rose to her paws. Pebbles clattered to the ground and made miniature splashes as they launched into the water beneath her. If no one knew she had been there, they did now. "What?" Spottedfeather meowed, her voice hardened against the news. With the heavy rains and their clan's medicine den partly demolished this morning from a fallen tree, she was sure there were going to be more natural disasters until the rains succumbed to the inevitable and stopped their assaults upon the terrain. "We should head back to camp. It's not safe out here like this if there's now mudslides."

Nunavik wrote:❛ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
    ( 29 moons / tom / apprentice, Kyanitepaw / tags: Kyanitepaw )

Do not let her ruffle your feathers, Starlingflight. The tom-cat thought to himself, watching through narrowed eyes at his young apprentice as she takes the lead to head further into the forest. When the two were first paired together as mentor and apprentice, their squabbles had been harsh and full of a disrespect that even Starlingflight had never held as a young warrior himself. Nonetheless, their combined attitudes had increased and then eventually plateaued to where they currently stood: Starlingflight laying the law, Kyanitepaw briefly teasing and then the tom-cat deciding if he wanted to press the issue or not.

In this case, he did. Sending a silent prayer to StarClan to keep him from efficiently pummeling his apprentice, Starlingflight stalked towards her. Like a predator to prey, his pawsteps were light. The sounds of the forest became silent to the roaring of blood in his ears. Within sight, Starlingflight leapt at Kyanitepaw, aiming to box one of her ears. "I'd watch the attitude." He meowed, "One more paw out of line this morning and it's your tail back to camp, hunting for ticks for the rest of the afternoon. And believe me, i'd be more than happy to hunt alone." The warrior doubted the threat lingered for her long, but it was enough to satisfy his annoyance. Without any additional words, Starlingflight put distance between himself and Kynaitepaw to resume hunting.

As the roaring of blood calmed throughout his body, the dark-colored tabby could finally return his senses to the forest around him. The humidity created a heaviness to his coat that made him feel icky and slow, but despite this, he remained nimble as he slouched back into a crouch and parted his maw, allowing to scents of nearby prey to bathe his tongue. Mouse. Probably not the one he had originally lost, but one that would redeem himself. With a swish of his tail, Starlingflight signaled to Kynaitepaw to go another way to cut off the prey's escape route before he began his stalk towards the brown creature hiding in the brambles of a nearby thicket.
" said your friends didn't
want ya but i swear i do "

─────────────────────
cze 🌿 she/her 🌵 adult
Nunavik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:11 pm

𝚁 𝚊 𝚋 𝚋 𝚒 𝚝 𝚜 𝚘 𝚗 𝚐
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
[ Deputy - He/him - 45 moons - Heterosexual - Mentions: Cinna's Patrol - Tags: Cinnamonthorn, Yarrowpaw, Swallowsight, Starlingflight ]

Pale blue eyes twinkling with anticipation, Rabbitsong eyed his apprentice curiously as the young tom stalked toward the bird. Yarrowpaw was effortlessly stealthy as he creeped toward the feathered being, his form needing no critique. A quick leap, a simple miscalculation from the apprentice and the bird was gone.

A light chuckle formed as the deputy approached his apprentice, shaking his blue-pointed face slowly in a humorous fashion. “You’re supposed to grab the bird with your mouth, Yarrowpaw.” Before the apprentice could respond, a familiar red-pelted molly fixed his attention. It was Cinnamonthorn, and she had been carrying herself with a certain urgency that caused his fur on the nape of his neck to bristle.

That familiar feeling sunk in his chest, squeezing his lungs and pounding in his ribcage. A tremble in his paws. The deputy’s brow furrowed, his ears folded flat against his head as Cinnamonthorn’s words soaked through his skull. His blood was ice, tensing every muscle it flowed rapidly through. There was a mudslide in the forest, and a patrol had been heading that way.

Brow still glued in a furrowed position, Rabbitsong’s eyes scanned the clearing for the rest of the patrol. “Cinnamonthorn, please gather the rest of the patrol and get back to camp. Alert the medicine cats and send them toward the mudslide. It would be unwise to risk the lives of an entire patrol until the stability of the environment is assessed. Swallowsight and Starlingflight will come with me, in case there is aid needed.”

Although he was shaken to the core, Rabbitsong’s voice swelled with the confidence he so desperately wished was genuine. He dismissed Cinnamonthorn with a curt nod, facing his apprentice at his side. “You did well today, Yarrowpaw. Go with Cinnamonthorn and we can pick back up on the lesson another time.” He forced a soft smile and turned to the patrol who now gathered around Cinnamonthorn. His eyes caught on those familiar blue pools of Swallowsight, though this time there was no room for romantics. He approached the molly, his demeanor tense and lacking the usual sheepish warmth he regarded Swallowsight with. “Have you seen Starlingflight? We three are to go and assess the damage of the Mudslide, and aid any who have been hurt. I am sending the rest of the patrol back to camp.” He avoided the molly’s gaze as he spoke to her, if anyone could see through his guise, it was Swallowsight.

The deputy sighed impatiently, awaiting the sight of Starlingflight’s before leading the trio toward what awaited them beyond the hunting grounds.

𝙿 𝚞 𝚖 𝚙 𝚔 𝚒 𝚗 𝚙 𝚊 𝚝 𝚌 𝚑
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Lesbian - Mentions: xxx - Tags: Lightpaw ]

Excusing herself from the Medicine cat’s den after snagging a bit of Goldenrod and a sticky bundle of cobwebs, Pumpkinpatch was relieved to see the patrol had arrived with Mistback. She padded hurriedly over to the growing crowd, slipping delicately through it and next to Lightpaw. The young medicine cat apprentice looked frazzled.

“Lightpaw? Sorry to intrude, I brought some cobwebs. A- and a bit of Goldenrod, to help treat the wound on her forehead.” The flame-pelted molly set her findings at the apprentice's paws, and quickly ducked out of the crowd, eager to find a moment to decompress elsewhere. It wasn’t long before murmurs of a mudslide spread through the camp after an interrupted patrol Cinnamonthorn led back to camp.

Pumpkinpatch sighed, debating on whether she wanted to even entertain the idea of another tragedy happening as one unfolded in front of her. Starclan had been punishing them, the reason why was still unclear.

𝙼 𝚘 𝚝 𝚑 𝚐 𝚊 𝚣 𝚎
[ Warrior - She/her - 25 moons - Heterosexual - Mentions: xxx - Tags: Snakepaw ]

Delighted Snakepaw was eager to try again, a soft smile spread across Mothgaze’s maw. Maybe she was cut out to be a mentor, after all. Twinkling yellow visionaries crinkled with delight, the air-headed warrior giggled quietly as her apprentice got to work hunting a leaf. After great success, Snakepaw exclaimed with the leaf in her mouth.

A large rumble in the distance interrupted the cheery duo, instantly alarming Mothgaze that something was wrong. Eyes glued toward Cinnamonthorn, who had been informing the patrol of the mudslide that had just occurred, she hadn’t noticed her apprentice make a run for camp.

“Snakepaw, Rabbitsong says we need to head back to camp.” The molly looked to her side where Snakepaw originally stood, though now it was empty. “Snakepaw?”

The last of a poofy tail disappeared into the forest, revealing her apprentice. “Snakepaw!” She exclaimed, darting hurriedly after the young apprentice. Mothgaze approached the apprentice, snatching her up by the scruff as trees fell in the distance in front of them. “What in Starclan are you thinking, Snakepaw?!” Mothgaze exclaimed through a mouthful of the apprentice's scruff, turning back toward where the patrol stood. “Honestly! You could’ve gotten yourself killed! I told you to stay by my side no matter what!” Her voice was rather angry against the scruff of Snakepaw, who she had refused to let go of until they were somewhere safer.

The molly joined in on the patrol retreating toward camp, adamant about keeping Snakepaw by the scruff until they were safe in camp. She couldn’t even fathom if Snakepaw’s foolish actions could have led her down the same path Mothgaze experienced in her youth. The molly huffed with annoyance, following silently as the patrol made it safely into camp.

𝙶 𝚘 𝚘 𝚜 𝚎 𝚙 𝚊 𝚠
[ Apprentice - He/him - 8 moons - Bisexual - Mentions: Hopperpaw - Tags: Yarrowpaw, Swallowsight ]

Goosepaw’s yellow eyes were glued innocently on his mentor, rather surprised that the molly had chosen to divulge what was so obviously bothering her. Her words seeped softly into his heart, the young apprentice feeling all the more guilty for even asking. After a brief pause, Goosepaw was able to croak out a measly apology. “I- I’m sorry Swallowsight. I- I didn’t know. I’m sorry about your brother, too.”

He didn’t dare look up from his paws, their pristine whiteness were now muddied with the green muck from the water. After the silence between them settled, his mentor chirped back up. “We did it together, Swallowsight! We showed that duck who’s in charge! I can’t wait to show Hopperpaw back at camp! He’s going to be so jealous!” The fat apprentice got to his paws, practically buzzing with excitement.

Cinnamonthorn’s announcement about the mudslide, followed by Rabbitsong’s declaration of how to move forward had dampened his excitement rapidly. His mentor was to go check out the mudslide without him!

As Rabbitsong made his way over toward Swallowsight, Goosepaw dipped his head toward his mentor and made his way to the patrol, dragging the limp duck behind him. Goosepaw quickly made his way toward Yarrowpaw. “Yarrowpaw! Little help?” He grunted, mouth filled with the feathers of the duck. The apprentices hauled the heavy duck toward camp, the silence between them mainly due to their mouths being filled with feathers.

Finally arriving in the camp, the pair dropped the fat duck in the fresh-kill pile, and Goosepaw stepped back to revel in his catch. “Have you seen Hopperpaw, Yarrowpaw?”
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(10)

Postby selasphorys » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:16 pm

𝗦𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧
    (warrior) (40 mns) (she/her) (appr: goosepaw) (x)
    (location: near whirlpool, on cinnamonthorn's patrol) (tags: goosepaw, cinnamonthorn, spottedfeather, rabbitsong, starlingflight, kyanitepaw) (mentions: cinnamonthorn's patrol)

How long had she been talking? Swallowsight resurfaced from her reflections, now conscious of how long she had monologued. Her watery blue gaze washed over her apprentice. Goosepaw's puff of pride had deflated with her words, leaving the young one staring at his feet and stuttering. Her throat clenched. She had forced her apprentice to carry the burden of her past. Ripples of strange emotions, some kind of regret, infused with that old undercurrent of fear. She had to let this go. This worry would only hurt her, and everyone around her too. Swallowsight apologized with his apologies, finally ready to change the tide of the conversation. The bright glint returned to her gaze as he hopped back to his feet. She rose to her paws as well, tail swishing with amusement as Goosepaw bounced around. "Let's feast when we get back! Hopperpaw will wish he went on this patrol with us," she meowed with a wink.

Then a shock of red struck her senses. Cinnamonthorn, tearing down the cliffside, crying out a warning of disaster. Mudslide! Swallowsight's heart dropped like stone into water, like the pebbles that suddenly sunk into the pool. Head whipping toward the clunking sound, she suddenly became aware of Spottedfeather's presence. Just pebbles, she told herself. Nothing more. Her gaze leapt from pelt to pelt, shrubs to mud, as if the landslide could crash down from any corner. Focus. She had to focus. The worried molly had been stuck in her head and nerves for too long, when now was the time for action. Her claws unsheathed into sand, every fiber of her being on high alert.

Spottedfeather and Rabbitsong were right. Their first priority had to be getting their cats to safety. This patrol was large and much too far from camp. She nodded firmly after the deputy gave his order, steeling herself to assist with the rescue effort. A tiny part of her was proud to see Rabbitsong assume his new authority position with ease. "Go on ahead, Goosepaw," she mewed to her apprentice, touching her nose to his shoulder before he left for camp. "Take the long way around, away from the collapsed areas. Watch out for weak ground and falling trees. I'll be back before you know it!" Swallowsight called out these last instructions, trying to keep her voice firm for his sake. But mostly for hers. The cheery young tom didn't seem the slightest bit worried. He would be just fine without her.

Feeling the weight of a frost-blue gaze, she turned her attention to Rabbitsong as he arrived. The roughness in his voice made her pause. When the news of the mudslide sent her spinning, she had found clarity in his cool-headed response. But now as she peered up at him, the tom looked past her rather than at her. This was her first glimpse of what lay behind his calm facade. He too needed someone to rely on in these troubled times. Swallowsight would find the strength to share with him, even if everything else fell apart. Keeping her words steady, she meowed in response, "No, he and Kyanitepaw went ahead. They should be close by. I'll find him."

The molly caught a wisp of Starlingflight's mossy scent from deeper in the forest. She dashed through the briars, ignoring the thorns that caught on her thick coat as she honed in on her target. For once she did not care to hide her presence as she crashed through the undergrowth. "Starlingflight! Kyanitepaw!" she cried, voice shrill as a whistle. She found the apprentice first, her snowy fur in stark contrast to the dark of the woods. Starlingflight wasn't far. "There's been a mudslide. Cinnamonthorn is taking the patrol back to camp. They're by the river. Kyanitepaw, regroup with them and head home." She relayed these orders with greater confidence than she felt inside. Part of her wondered if the headstrong apprentice would even listen to her instructions. "Starlingflight, you're to join Rabbitsong and I as we assess the mudslide area. There may have been a patrol there, so we'll need to look out for anyone needing help." Without waiting for an answer, she turned back to lead them to the others.

𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (apprentice) (9 mns) (he/him) (mentor: spottedfeather) (x)
    (location: edge of rogue territory) (tags: gullsplash, falcon) (mentions: spottedfeather)

Each pawstep away from the territory was one step further from the same-old clan life, from the endless cycles of patrols, from orders and order itself. Hopperpaw bounded head-first into that faraway haze, eyes transfixed on a vision of glory. No fear, only freedom. The trees that shrouded him faded and blurred into darkness. He thundered on into rogue lands, the rabbit he chased close enough to taste. Until...

A heavy force slammed into his side. It all happened too fast. The screech, the crash, the claws in his flank. Hopperpaw tasted mud. His head met earth in a whirl of dust. Breath knocked out of him, the apprentice found himself pinned to the ground. His mind ran everywhere and nowhere at once. A smear of colors sharpened into the outline of a massive cat, hazel eyes glinting from her shadowed face. Rogue. Rogue attack! "Gullsplash...!" Hopperpaw managed to choke out, gasping for air. The words came out as no more than a pitiful croak. For the first time, fear gripped his heart. He... he had to fight. Hopperpaw flailed his limbs wildly, like a fish ripped from water. Now the apprentice wished he hadn't skipped out on so much training. The young tom tried to remember something, anything, that Spottedfeather had taught him. He swiped at empty air. But then he remembered a particular lesson in the Training Ring--- his back pressed against moss, his enemy looming above. He had been smaller then, no older than a kit. And Spottedfeather taught him how to fight a much larger opponent. Unsheathing his claws, Hopperpaw began to pummel at the rogue's underbelly with his hind legs. The tom snapped his jaws and prepared to protect his throat. He fought until he heard the rush of paws through grass, his warrior friend charging to his rescue.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aspencurrent | 003 | lemmingpaw 003

Postby rey skywalker » Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:19 pm

❝ 𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
( WARRIOR |TOM | 28 MOONS )

apprentice: northpaw setting | in the trees of the surrounding forest, close to the falls
    tags | firefly
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

━━ at the loners misplaced concern for her ear, Aspencurrent manages a small scoff at her desire not to inconvenience their medicine cat. “all wounds can become infected.” he states with a lick along his paw, still eyeing her freshly cut ear. he couldn’t image his clan mates harming him as casually as it seemed was fit for firefly’s life.

“clan life might suit you better firefly. you wouldn’t always have to look over your shoulder and worry about your next meals.” Aspencurrent moves forward to get closer as he adds, “there’s no shame in wanting some more security. as dashing and brilliant as I am, it would be exhausting to live in such conditions.” Not wishing to offend the she cat, he adds, “not that I don’t believe you can handle your own. I know you can. You already help our clan enough, why shouldn’t we extend to you the same protection?” His ears flick with irritation at the thought of the rogues hunting her and hurting her more. It was senseless. The irritating thought causes the toms thick coat to bristle briefly.

━━ a thunderous sound rips through the clearing, the sound piercing and terrifying all at once. Aspencurrent s gaze widens as firefly leans into his pelt. “I don’t know.” He stutters, his heart wrenched in a tight ball. It sounded devastating. “There are patrols outside already. Maybe…maybe they’re ok.” With the loner, Aspencurrent couldn’t easily consider risking her health just on the chance something could have happened. His heart continues to pound senselessly in his chest. “I don’t know what’s the better choice firefly. I don’t want to risk your life.” Apprehension prickles at his paw pads.

Continuing to watch where the sound came from, the top finds his paws frozen to the ground. “You know this area better than I. Lead the way?” All traces of humor and jest are absent from the handsome toms smooth voice. It sounds only with confusion and fear, and neither inspire his paws to take any direction. Despite the shame prickling in his dark pelt, the tom seems unwilling to move.

❝ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐏𝐀𝐖
( APPRENTICE | TOM | 10 MOONS |

mentor: ghostrunner setting | camp clearing
    tags | ghostrunner, russetnose, patchpaw,
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

━━ a yowl rips the air as lemmingpaw feels the splintered earth and branches rake across his fur with the surge of water encasing his coat. paws caught from the ground, he drifts a few paw steps away before reacting swiftly to run through the rushing water to safety. in his peripherals, the image of patchpaw and storm paw disappears from view.

“Stormpaw!” He cries shrilly, nearly jumping into the fray but only stopping as the branches seem to cling to his fur, dragging his paws back to where he was. his heart hammers at the chaos, the uncertainties threatening to drown him.

“Ghost runner!” He cries out, his voice reminiscent of a Scared kit. If there was any time to call on his mentor, it was now. The white pelted tom would know what to do.

[size=200]❝ KYANITEPAW
    ( APPRENTICE | MOLLY | 10 MOONS |

mentor: starlingflight setting | a foxlength ahead of the accident
      tags | starlingflight, swallowsight, spottedfeather, lyxnspring

━━ normally the clever words of her mentor catering to her prickly personality were enough to get a rise out of the apprentice, kyantitepaw flicked her tail with a look of indifference tainted with annoyance. she has never been an easy cat to mentor, but she didn’t think she was all her faults. luckily, starlingflight seemed well equipped to handle her barbs, and it only succeeded in a resultant silence from the light colored molly.

gaze of blue drifting to the elusive figure of her mentor, kyanitepaw scents the air for any signs of prey after her raucous stunt. starlingflight was right. she rightfully may have scared off all the prey, and her clan mates for all it matters in the way she picked on the other apprentice.

suddenly, the ground shakes and the air seems to sound with a lightning bolt. trees in the distance seem to tremble against the skyline before dipping from sight among the forest. the ground rumbles and no matter how hard kyanitepaw steels her claws into the ground, she’s knocked into the bark of a tree beside her.

it only takes a few moments for the experienced warriors on the patrol to recover from the shock ans take action. namely, swallowsight begins barking orders after reaching the pair. despite the tremble radiating through her pelt, kyanitepaw manages a glare at the she cat for her approach, easily giving her the same respect as she does to her own mentor. a quick assessment of the Molly, and kyanitepaw confirmed goosepaws absence. she must have sent him off.

good, kyanitepaw thinks, he can’t get in any cats way. at the rapid instruction given with clear intention and steel blue eyes, kyanitepaw digs her claws into the ground. abandon starlingflight as she regrouped towards the clan?

before she could part her maw and argue, the molly was smoke to the air. only the distant thunder of the avalanche could be heard.

bounding ahead with paws alight with purpose as thought blazen with fire, kyanitepaw nearly ran into starlingflight dark pelt. “I’m coming with you.” She nearly growls, class’s embedded in the ground. “I’m more use to you here than heading back to the camp, starlingflight.”
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

honeyfern 01.

Postby baby blue » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:50 am

─── [♢] ─── 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚗
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
♢ warrior ♢ twenty-two moons♢ heterosexual ♢ location: camp clearing ♢ tags: mistback, rumblespout, briarseed, lightpaw ♢

laying in the sun on the far side of the camp clearing, honeyfern flexed her claws in and out of the ground. she felt some tension in the air, something she couldn't place the source of. her eyes scanned the clearing, watching others mill around, but nobody seemed out of sorts. as she inhaled sharply, hoping to settle her nerves, a flash of orange and white fur had bursted into camp. climbing quickly to her feet. honeyfern's ears flicked in the direction of pumpkinpatch, her heart beginning to flutter with anxiety as she watched the molly race towards the medicine den. it wasn't long before the rest of the patrol came rushing through the camp, mistback being carried with them.

she padded forward slightly before halting, right front paw raised in the air. her ears flicked back and forth in her anxiety of the situation. she watched as a crowd began to form around mistback, especially focused on rumblespout. the elder frantically checked over his daughter and honeyfern's heart just about broke at the sight. drawing in a shaky breath, she made her way over. sitting back on her paws, her tail curled around them with the tip twitching incessantly. her gaze flicked between mistback, rumblespout, briarseed, and lightpaw, waiting for any sort of declaration on the status of the molly.
baby blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:54 am

Neritebloom
Female Gueen, former loner, 21 moons, crush is open, mate was Jinx
tags: Rumblespout, Lightpaw, Lynxspring, open

__
She felt scared and a little paranoid, but as the others seemed somehow calm she tried to stay calm as well. She flattered her ears a little bit but nodded to the Lightpaw's offer for her to bring some wet moss, as she walked to the moss place, she felt the earth movements and the noises in the distance, kind of ignoring them as she didn't want to think about the possible causes. She took a mouthful of moss and carried them in a hurry to the water to wet them. She carried them carefully back to the Meidice cat apprentice "Here, a wet moss" she meowed to the younger cat, keeping her voice calm, even if she felt still rather nervous. She looked at Lynxspring and the elder there "So is she going to be fine?" she asked the medicine cat apprentice.

Perchwood
male warrior, 62 moons, crush is open, apprentice is none, mate was Flintflower
tags: open

__
He walked to the place where their former deputy died just a few days ago, he managed to sit down when the heavy voice of the forest made him jump to his legs as he looked around for a moment. He didn't see a thing, but he felt like something just happened so he decided to follow the rumbling noises and saw the falling trees and lots of rocks and mud. The forest seemed full of chaos and some of the mud was still moving, he sniffed the air, but could not have any scent of anyone he could know the smell of the mud was covering the area so tightly. He wanted to call for his clanmates but was afraid that his yelling only bring more mud to slide down, of course, mud was not the same as snow. He moved near the damaged area trying to see any other movements, maybe some figures of cats or maybe some noises to figure out someone of them was there.

Cinnamonthorn
female warrior, 30 moons, crush on Rabbitsong & Aspencurrent, an apprentice is open
tags: Rabbitsong, Yarrowpaw, Swallowsight, Spottedfeather, Mothgaze, Starlingflight, Snakepaw, Kyanitepaw > Sykestar, Briarseed

__
She listened to the deputy there, with a few nods then looked around for her fellow clanmates "I guess everyone is here then so we could head back to the camp" she meowed as she saw Mothgaze, Spottedfeather, and the apprentices. She looked at Spottefeather for a moment "We're not in the mudslide way, but I am not sure if there was a patrol near the smoothing stones where I saw the slide moving to" she said to the she-cat. She waited for a moment before taking her to leave toward the camp, her eyes scanning the surrounding area to see where the slide actually hit, it seemed to stop before the camp came into view "Briarseed, Briarseed" she called out for the medicine cat as she entered to the camp. She saw the red and white tabby with Sykestar there, giving the leader quick greetings, not watning to be rude to the leader. She then turned to face the medicine cat "Briarseed, there was a mudslide near the smoothing stone, there may be cat danger in there" she meowed to the medicine cat.

Yarrowpaw
male apprentice, 7 moons. crush on Hopperpaw, a mentor is Rabbitsong
tags: Rabbitsong, Goosepaw, the patrol

__
He looked at his mentor giving some orders to others, his ears perking to Goosepaw who also approved him with some questions "Help for what? The duck?" he meowed to him confused at first, but understood what the other apprentice was asking when he saw the duck. He took a run back to the camp, his eyes following the other clanmates, especially the Snakepaw who seemed so hysterical, which could not be anything new as she seemed to be always rather a nervous cat. He shook his fur a little bit as he entered the unaware camp, his eyes looked after the Cinnamonthorn calling out for the medicine cat then turned to face his friend "Uh, how could I know, I was at the same place with you...I saw him last time in the morning before we left for the patrol...maybe he is still with Gullsplash, I think they had some plans, or we all did actually...I don't know why he is not back at the camp yet" he meowed shaking his head. He felt worried for a moment "Do you think he was near that mudslide?" he meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:18 am

[]xxxxRIPPLESTREAM!!x
        ━━ (xrank:xwarriorx)xx(xgender/age:x30ms mollyx)xx(xcrush:lopenx)x━━
        ━━(xmentionsx---x)x(xtags:lhoneyfern, mistback, rumblespout, lightpaw, briarseed x)x━━
      Ripplestream's amber eyes widened with concern and worry as the commotion in the camp drew her attention. The urgency in Honeyfern's posture and the flash of orange and white fur signaled something amiss. With a swift determination, she approached the scene where Mistback was being carried in by the patrol. The air seemed charged with worry, and the Clan's anxiety hung thick.

Positioning herself near Honeyfern, Ripplestream watched the unfolding drama, her sleek, silver-and-gray coat reflecting the concern etched across her features. Her ears perked forward, attentively tuning into the murmurs and exchanges around Mistback.vRumblespout's frantic check-over intensified her own unease, and she couldn't help but share a sympathetic glance with Honeyfern. As the Clan gathered, Ripplestream's focus shifted between the distressed individuals surrounding Mistback – Rumblespout, Briarseed, and Lightpaw. She found herself mirroring Honeyfern's restless tail movements, each twitch echoing the uncertainty that gripped the Clan. Patiently, she awaited any sign or declaration regarding Mistback's condition, ready to lend her support and assistance where needed. The warrior's eyes, reflecting the deep blue hues of the flowing water she so dearly loved, held a mix of determination and concern. In times of crisis, the strength of the clan lay in its unity, and Ripplestream stood ready to contribute to the well-being of her fellow Clanmate.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sykestar | 006

Postby rey skywalker » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:39 am

❝ 𝐒𝐘𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
( LEADER | MOLLY | 41 MOONS | SYKESHADOW )

apprentice: jackalpaw - setting | medicine den, clearing, in the midst of chaos
    tags | briarseed, all cats
     ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

━━ears briefly flickering to the exterior of the medicine den, sykestar's focus was divided between her medicine cat briarseed and neriteblossom's distant commentary: "the land isn't safe." the sentiment caused the molly to flick her tail with annoyance. fallsclan was in ruins and each cat was eager to give into their fear. her origin as a loner was showing in her careless words and it caused the fur on skyestar's back to rise in offense. still, the molly remained in the heavy shadow of the medicine den, intense gaze watering over the image of briarseed. if only the rest of the clan possessed such loyalty to sykestar's ability to protect the clan, they might survive their devastation.

━━glancing out beyond the former loner, sykestar takes inventory of the cats in the clan and those outside. the patrols had left with many capable felines and left the clan largely undefended by younger cats capable of battle, rescue or evasion. four patrols: rabbitsong, wildflecks, cinnamonthorn and owlsong's patrols. the parties that had left were fairly large in number and size. it left the remaining cats with little defenses, especially in the event of a medical accident, with the damage done to the herb garden.

━━a yowl split the air, skyestar turned immediately to the sound to recognize pumpkinpatch's blazing fur streak through the entrance, her fur on end and fear clouding her pretty eyes. translucent veins of ivy frost from the tip of sykestar's black paws, up her frame and through her throat, causing every breath to be drawn with a wince. mistback?

━━lynxspring eventually appeared, a familiar flash of white along his pelt before he carefully laid the unconscious molly at briarseed's paws. he didn't look well himself. heavy pants faded along his chest. sykestar moved on her feet quickly to support the tom's weight before encouraging him to rest at his paws. "now rest wolfpath." she says gently, eyes closed as she praises the tom's valence. "you've been great. you brought...you brought her back to us." with a heavy head, she settles back into the controlled shadow that was the only form she could have any domain over.

━━taking a paw step back, sykestar's head began to spin. she wanted desperately to shove her nose against her neck and inhale her scent and hear her voice, feel the warmth flooding for the cat. but there was no response, no flicker of movement to indicate any positive outcome.

━━"how long has she been un-unconscious?" the word was thick in the she-cat's throat as she tried to gain bearings of the situation. quickly sniffing along the molly's wet frame. sykestar examined mistback's head wound but saw no further signs of bleeding from the cat. she couldn't identify mistback breathing either, but it would be briarseed's final word that would declare the appropriate action next.

━━"briarseed, cobwebs! now!" with the few herbs she stocked up, which contained three pieces of cowebs, sykestar removed the damp cobwebs and with care, replaced them gently, ignoring the shaking in he few.

━━in a slow drawing breath, a thunderous sound ripples across the sky. a boom, almost. all too familiar, the ice that treated sykestar's fur as a homing ground, returned. she could only stare at the sky where the sound seemed to echo with clarity.

━━"no." sykestar whispers. after interrogating some of the returning cats for details about the other patrols, and a resounding loss of information, sykestar's tail lashes as she assumes position in the clearing, eyeing all the remaining cats. she parted her maw, paws trembling as she claws at the ground, but it was in her chest that she found the voice she knew fallsclan needed the most. "i know you're scared fallsclan. but we need to come together right now. mistback was injured and has returned but we're low on supplies right now. we just heard what could easily have been an avalanche. the patrol that went out with swallowsight should have returned by now." voice rising with confidence and strength, skyestar's dark coat ripples under the brightening sky of darkened clouds.

━━another yowl ripples through the clearing as cinnamonthorn arrive with part of the patrol, reporting exactly what the leader expected happened. only a brief glimpse of relief can be viewed in her emerald eyes as she sights yarrowpaw and some of the warriors recovered at cinnamonthorn's side. she didn't see starling or his apprentice kyanitepaw.

━━turning to the quiet molly ripplestream, briarstar' voice steeled into commanding blades of leadership. "ripplestream, you will lead us to go out and find the remaining patrol members. cinnamonthorn and party, remain here and recover anything that might aid in the recovery. sticks to create splints for injuries, heavy leaves for bedding for the weak and sore. all hunting activities are suspended until further notice." turning back to the clan, the molly lifts her fangs and declares with a loud yowl, "we will lose no more clan mates today!"

━━"spottedfeather!" skyestar calls to the elder, "you will be acting as substitute deputy. and briarseed!" she calls again, "those currents are too strong against our warriors especially after the exhaustion and fatigue they must be feeling. please bring some herbs to help them recover their strength."

rey skywalker wrote:
❝ 𝐀𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓
( WARRIOR |TOM | 28 MOONS )

apprentice: northpaw setting | in the trees of the surrounding forest, close to the falls
    tags | firefly

━━ at the loners misplaced concern for her ear, Aspencurrent manages a small scoff at her desire not to inconvenience their medicine cat. “all wounds can become infected.” he states with a lick along his paw, still eyeing her freshly cut ear. he couldn’t image his clan mates harming him as casually as it seemed was fit for firefly’s life.

“clan life might suit you better firefly. you wouldn’t always have to look over your shoulder and worry about your next meals.” Aspencurrent moves forward to get closer as he adds, “there’s no shame in wanting some more security. as dashing and brilliant as I am, it would be exhausting to live in such conditions.” Not wishing to offend the she cat, he adds, “not that I don’t believe you can handle your own. I know you can. You already help our clan enough, why shouldn’t we extend to you the same protection?” His ears flick with irritation at the thought of the rogues hunting her and hurting her more. It was senseless. The irritating thought causes the toms thick coat to bristle briefly.

━━ a thunderous sound rips through the clearing, the sound piercing and terrifying all at once. Aspencurrent s gaze widens as firefly leans into his pelt. “I don’t know.” He stutters, his heart wrenched in a tight ball. It sounded devastating. “There are patrols outside already. Maybe…maybe they’re ok.” With the loner, Aspencurrent couldn’t easily consider risking her health just on the chance something could have happened. His heart continues to pound senselessly in his chest. “I don’t know what’s the better choice firefly. I don’t want to risk your life.” Apprehension prickles at his paw pads.

Continuing to watch where the sound came from, the top finds his paws frozen to the ground. “You know this area better than I. Lead the way?” All traces of humor and jest are absent from the handsome toms smooth voice. It sounds only with confusion and fear, and neither inspire his paws to take any direction. Despite the shame prickling in his dark pelt, the tom seems unwilling to move.

❝ 𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐏𝐀𝐖
( APPRENTICE | TOM | 10 MOONS |

mentor: ghostrunner setting | camp clearing
    tags | ghostrunner, russetnose, patchpaw,

━━ a yowl rips the air as lemmingpaw feels the splintered earth and branches rake across his fur with the surge of water encasing his coat. paws caught from the ground, he drifts a few paw steps away before reacting swiftly to run through the rushing water to safety. in his peripherals, the image of patchpaw and storm paw disappears from view.

“Stormpaw!” He cries shrilly, nearly jumping into the fray but only stopping as the branches seem to cling to his fur, dragging his paws back to where he was. his heart hammers at the chaos, the uncertainties threatening to drown him.

“Ghost runner!” He cries out, his voice reminiscent of a Scared kit. If there was any time to call on his mentor, it was now. The white pelted tom would know what to do.

[size=200]❝ KYANITEPAW
    ( APPRENTICE | MOLLY | 10 MOONS |

mentor: starlingflight setting | a foxlength ahead of the accident
      tags | starlingflight, swallowsight, spottedfeather, lyxnspring

━━ normally the clever words of her mentor catering to her prickly personality were enough to get a rise out of the apprentice, kyantitepaw flicked her tail with a look of indifference tainted with annoyance. she has never been an easy cat to mentor, but she didn’t think she was all her faults. luckily, starlingflight seemed well equipped to handle her barbs, and it only succeeded in a resultant silence from the light colored molly.

gaze of blue drifting to the elusive figure of her mentor, kyanitepaw scents the air for any signs of prey after her raucous stunt. starlingflight was right. she rightfully may have scared off all the prey, and her clan mates for all it matters in the way she picked on the other apprentice.

suddenly, the ground shakes and the air seems to sound with a lightning bolt. trees in the distance seem to tremble against the skyline before dipping from sight among the forest. the ground rumbles and no matter how hard kyanitepaw steels her claws into the ground, she’s knocked into the bark of a tree beside her.

it only takes a few moments for the experienced warriors on the patrol to recover from the shock ans take action. namely, swallowsight begins barking orders after reaching the pair. despite the tremble radiating through her pelt, kyanitepaw manages a glare at the she cat for her approach, easily giving her the same respect as she does to her own mentor. a quick assessment of the Molly, and kyanitepaw confirmed goosepaws absence. she must have sent him off.

good, kyanitepaw thinks, he can’t get in any cats way. at the rapid instruction given with clear intention and steel blue eyes, kyanitepaw digs her claws into the ground. abandon starlingflight as she regrouped towards the clan?

before she could part her maw and argue, the molly was smoke to the air. only the distant thunder of the avalanche could be heard.

bounding ahead with paws alight with purpose as thought blazen with fire, kyanitepaw nearly ran into starlingflight dark pelt. “I’m coming with you.” She nearly growls, class’s embedded in the ground. “I’m more use to you here than heading back to the camp, starlingflight.”
Last edited by rey skywalker on Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:16 pm

• Owlsong •
warrior |
bio | tags: Lynxspring, Rumblespout, Lightpaw, Mistback | mentions: Sykestar

Owlsong let out a sigh of relief at Lynxspring's reassurance. Whether he was telling the truth or not didn't even cross her mind, she just worked to steady her heavy breathing. Eyes closed, she jumped at the sound of Rumblespout's voice. Her ear flicked anxiously as she looked at the elder tom and searched for the right words. She wanted to help calm him down, but knew that would be nearly impossible. How could he be calm when his kit is laying unconscious in front of him. Just as she opened how mouth to reply, Lynxspring spoke up and she felt her muscles relax, nodding in agreement with what he said. So much was happening around her. Cats scrambled to help their fallen clanmate, and she felt overwhelmed and useless. Everyone was working, yet she sat there quietly, the pounding of her heart rising above the sounds around her. Just when the panic was starting to subside, she heard Lightpaw say her name, and it snapped her back to reality. She nodded to him firmly, suddenly feeling much calmer. Reaching down to pick up Mistback, she paused to listen to Sykestar. So much chaos, everything was falling apart, but the leader's words soothed her. They were all in this together. She prepared to lift Mistback, turning her green gaze back to Lightpaw for confirmation that he was ready.

• Russetnose •
warrior |
bio | tags: Wildfleck, Patchpaw, Lemmingpaw, Gorgefang, Stormpaw, Ghostrunner | mentions: --

Russetnose nodded to Wildfleck, preparing to set out with his half of the patrol. If he would have known what was coming next, maybe he would have appreciated this moment of tranquility a little longer. He felt a gentle rumble vibrating below his paws and through his entire body. Concern built quickly as his eyes darted around, attempting to find the cause. A deafening crack shot through the air, leaving the world silent for a moment before the wave of mud flooded towards the patrol. Frozen in fear, he watched as their demise rushed closer and closer. Without even thinking, his paws were moving and he was running desperately to get out of the way. He only hoped that the others were following him.
As the dust settled, his eyes blinked open to reveal the devastation. He could see the other members of the patrol, and searched to make sure everyone was accounted for. His heart dropped when he noticed the absence of Patchpaw and Stormpaw. Distress clawed at his mind and he bounded over to Wildfleck.
“We have to get them out!” he gasped, his lungs burning. He looked around wildly, attempting to see any sign of the apprentices. “How could I be so selfish? I should have made sure everyone else got out safe! I should have done more, but I ran instead! ” his mind was filled with sickening thoughts of what could happen. He couldn't let them down a second time, but the dread that flowed through him made it nearly impossible to think of their next steps.

• Stormpaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: Gorgefang, Wildfleck, Russetnose, Patchpaw, Lemmingpaw, Ghostrunner | mentions: --

Stormpaw bounced through the trees, enjoying the time with her clanmates. She was so focused that she didn't even feel the rumbling until it was too late. She froze, staring up at the mudslide and suddenly feeling so small. Heart pounding and muscles tense, she didn't have time to run before it was upon her. It all happened so fast. In an instant all the light and fresh air was ripped away from her and she was lost in the mud. Squeezing her eyes shut, she thought the end of her life had arrived. She sat there, terror gripping every part of her mind and body, praying to Starclan, but death didn't come. When she was certain that she was still alive, she opened her eyes slightly. She was greeted by darkness. Her heart rate began to rise as panic hit her hard. She cried out for help, her breath coming in short gasps now. But no help came. Forcing herself to calm down, she tried to assess her situation. She appeared to be almost completely entombed in mud, having found an air pocket of sorts. Slowing her breathing down, she worked to come up with a plan. She wasn't sure how far away the patrol was, or how much mud was above her. She knew she couldn't wait around for help that may never find her. Mind racing, she thought through her options.

• Falcon •
rogue |
bio | tags: Gullsplash, Hopperpaw | mentions: --

Pinning the apprentice was easy work. Falcon scoffed as his small form fought to get free. The feeling of his unsheathed claws against her belly sent her reeling, and she almost let go. Fighting through the pain, she kept her grip on Hopperpaw. It wasn't long before she felt something slam into her side, causing her to roll away. Now beneath another cat, she hissed. The pain of his claws was blinding, and she fought back to the best of her ability. She clawed at his white pelt until she could free herself and fled into the trees. She knew that she could take either cat individually, but was unsure about her odds against both. The edge of her vision began to fade as she raced through the trees. When she finally felt safe enough to stop, she found shelter in a bush and tried to slow her breathing. She felt disgusted that she was beat by clancats. How weak had she become? Huffing, she closed her eyes before collapsing to the ground, exhaustion fully taking her over.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me