ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴏ&ᴀ

Postby Cradily » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:34 am

★ N I G H T S T A R ★
[ Leader | ♂ | 57 mns | Tags: Cardinalheart ]

Nightstar waited for the murmurs and whispers to quiet down before speaking again. He looked thoughtful for a moment, as if he had something else important to announce, but instead all he said was, "That will be all for now. Meeting dismissed!" and leaped down from the stone, making his way over to his new deputy. "I know you'll make a fine deputy," he meowed smoothly to the ginger-and-white tom. "I can trust you to send out patrols, yes?"

♨ B L U E F I R E ♨
[ Warrior | ♀ | 43 mns | Apprentice: Toadpaw | Tags: Mushroomdapple ]

"I hope to death not," Bluefire growled through gritted teeth. The thought sickened her. She'd rather die than become the mate of a murderer--her brother's murderer--though she hoped it wouldn't come to that. He has no reason to pick me, she told herself. Except maybe to torture me. She knew that wasn't entirely out of the realm of possibility for Nightstar. But even if she wasn't chosen, dread tugged at her belly as she realized that the pitch-black tom would have to choose at least one of her Clanmates, if not more. As she looked around, she noticed that while most cats shared her and Mushroomdapple's perturbed expressions, a few looked almost...interested. Was it possible that some cats actually wanted to be chosen for this new role? Sighing, she shook her head, trying to shake her worries away. "I should take Toadpaw out," she told Mushroomdapple, rising to her paws as the meeting was dismissed. "Do you want to come with me?" She knew the dappled she-cat didn't have an apprentice of her own to train, but perhaps she'd want to tag along just to get out of camp. Then again, patrols were likely to be sent out soon, so maybe she'd better wait to see if they were assigned to one.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:44 am

Applebloom wrote:50 moons ➥ cis fem ➥ she/her ➥ widow ➥ @ galewhistle
no apprentice || no crush

The molly refocused her attention when Nightstar spoke again, and her eyes widened a bit. She.. felt pause. Sure, she wouldn't mind a chance at the position but... the idea of being mates with anyone but Briarheart made her feel... hesitant. Applebloom felt grief take her, for a moment at least. She had loved her friend, but knew that she had to be strong now. Briarheart had... died because she wasn't doing her best, that had to be the answer. That's why... Applebloom surely had to do better, and strive for this new role, yes.
Galewhistle pulled her from her thoughts, and she turned her green eyes back to them. "I'm sure Nightstar will want someone who can... bring him more counsel. I am not quite sure the terminology used will pull many, but that is fine." Even though she had a bit more security about her possibly being in this role, she still felt a tug towards her former mate. It felt like betrayal in a way, but didn't Briarheart betray her by dying, by leaving her with a kitten who simply hated her? She sighed, looking at her feet. "Perhaps it would be better that way, something that is strictly business." She laughed a little, in a weak attempt to comfort herself.

Magnoliaspring wrote:14 moons ➥ genderfluid ➥ they/them he/him she/her ➥ single ➥ @ open
no apprentice || no crush

Admittedly, Magnoliaspring stopped paying attention once Cardinalheart was appointed. They sat in their own thoughts, paws twitching anxiously. They were broken out of their spell only once Nightstar approached the new deputy. Their eyes flashed with delight, wondering what the two could possibly be talking about. Oh, oh, perhaps something exciting?! Their ears flickered and they strained to see if they could catch any conversation.

Orchardpaw wrote:11 moons ➥ non-binary ➥ they/them ➥ single ➥ @ stoatpaw, martenpaw
mentor: fennelfrost || no crush

The young cat took a moment to take in what the leader said, feeling their body freeze up. Orchardpaw was only pulled out of stasis as the two siblings spoke. The bengal nodded, agreeing with Martenpaw. "Yeah, I doubt he would pick someone for... that role... who was half his age." He felt a bit of worry though. This just meant his mothe- Applebloom, could have another shot at being above him. Orchardpaw looked back up, watching as the leader dismissed them and walked to Cardinalheart. "Perhaps a patrol would help us all... ease our minds? I don't know where Fennelfrost is, but maybe we'll go training if we aren't put on patrol."

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:17 am

Redhaze - m - warrior - apprentice (Windpaw) - crush (Mushroomdapple)
tags: Windpaw, Hawkthornsteak
__
He flicked his red tail a little bit as the meeting was dismissed "I think it is important to be leader's mate, especially if there is actual rank to made for that role" he said to her with a sigh. He flicked his ears as he looked at Windpaw there for a moment "I don't know though what is it to be leader's mate if there are no feelings and I am not really heard anyone having any feelings for Nightstar...and I don't think Nightstar has any feelings for anyone in there either as another way he could choose his mate at the very moment he told us the new rank" he continued meowing lowering his voice a little bit as he spoke.

Fennelfrost - f - warrior - apprentice (Orchardpaw) - crush (open)
tags: Houndfang, Orchardpaw
__
She looked over to the apprentice den once again when the meeting was dismissed. She looked at Haundfang giving her a small smile then walked over to her apprentice "Did you not hear me? Or am I really this invisible...I even bought you mice, but I guess you didn't notice that either..." she meowed to the younger cat with a sight. She looked over to Martenpaw and Stoatpaw "Morning for you two too." she meowed to them before looking at Orchardpaw once more "If we're not involved in the patrols, we're going to do your assessments today..." she told her apprentice.

Quickbriar - m - warrior - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open)
tags: Dovespeckle
__
His eyes were focusing on the black tom over the rocks, his one ear was listening to him when his other ear was listening to the young she-cat next to him. As he heard the meeting being dismissed he looked at Dovespeckle "I am not so sure if that an honorable or romantic at all...I could not want to be chosen to be with someone I don't like...and we don't know what kind of mate his looking at...someone he is very close with, good looking one or what kind of...but I sure hope whoever he chooses will be happy with the rank and everything this new rank will give them" he meowed to her. He flicked his ears a little bit more "You sure know much...no I am not really seen him look anyone that way...and I think he is choosing someone out of the blue...as another way, he could not need time to think about who it could be at" he kept meowing. He thought of her words for a while "It almost heard that you could want to become his mate if he choose you. And who said he could not? we don't know how much he thinks about the age gaps between his potential mate choices..." he meowed to her with a shake of his body "he didn't even say if he is looking for a female mate or could he be looking for anyone..." he meowed thoughtfully.

Flowerpad - f - warrior - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open)
tags: Turtlepaw
__
She flicked her ears to the leader's plans about the new rank, she was not interested in it at all, the Nightstar himself didn't charm her the rank didn't really either. She shook her head as she listened to the medicine cat apprentice next to her "It doesn't this is not the way you become mates with someone, but then again does this leader's mate really even mean that... maybe it just partnership and helping the leader the way deputy can't..." she meowed to her thoughtfully.

Shimmerpool - f - queen - former mate (Sunstripe) - crush (open)
tags: Sunstripe
__
She looked at Sunstripe when the tom pressed himself against her, making her think about what the tom was being thinking "You know, he could not choose me...I can't be with him the way he could want for many moons...for reasons...and he could likely want to father his own kits if it comes to that...even if he wants a female as his mate...he didn't really say the gender of this mate he was talking about" she meowed to him with a smirk.

Cloudpaw - m - apprentice - mentor (Stagspring) - crush (open)
tags: Stagspring
__
He sat next to his mentor listening to the meeting he chanted the Cardinalheart's name when he was being chosen as their new mentor. He looked behind him to the apprentice's den entrance, wondering how the Martenpaw will react to being mentored by the deputy, hopefully, it didn't get into her head too much, as he hated if other apprentices start to think they're somehow better if they have a high ranking mentor. He saw that Orchardpaw was not out yet either, even if their mentor was picking them up even before Stagspring come to get him 'Are they sick or something?' he wondered himself as he perked to listen to the rest of the meeting.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:07 am

Cedarwhisker - male - 37 moons - warrior - tagged: Heatherpaw, open

Leader’s mate? Cedarwhisker blinked, a doubtful expression flickering briefly across his face. What kind of honor was that? Nightstar certainly made it sound amazing but how amazing could it really be? It wasn’t a real rank was it? He blinked, green eyes puzzled and unsure. Cedarwhisker had not grown up with good example of happy mates but he wasn’t entirely sure that Nightstar was going about it the right way. Their leader’s mate should be someone he loved, not chosen this way. Cedarwhisker flicked his tail uneasily, flashing his sister a glance. His sister's eyes were sparkling but Cedarwhisker relaxed somewhat. Dovewhisker wouldn’t be chosen. Nightstar wouldn’t dare chose a cat so young and certainly not Dovespeckle. For once, he was grateful for her spaciness. She may be letting her mind take flight but she was too young to become Nightstar's mate. "He's our leader so I suppose he can do what he wants." He whispered to Heatherpaw. "I doubt most of our clanmates will be interested. We've never had anything like this happen before."

Dovespeckle - female - 20 moons - warrior - tagged: Quickbriar

When it seemed as if Nightstar was done speaking and dismissed the meeting, Dovespeckle watched the leader go to speak with the clan's new deputy and turned her gaze to look at Quickbriar. The pale tabby thought differently about the situation than she did, but that was okay right? Her brother would likely feel the same way as Quickbriar but maybe she could reassure them. "Whoever he chooses, probably feels the same way. It may not seem like Nightstar's had his sights set on any specific cat, but he's got to have someone. He's our leader, so maybe he doesn't want the pressure of the clan watching him fall for someone. Perhaps it's a secret relationship. He wouldn't have any pressure and expectations from us. He'd be able to focus on developing a relationship," Dovespeckle suggested, her blue-grey eyes widening at the possibilities. As Quickbriar continued, she paused, tilting her head slightly. "I know you don't think it's romantic, but if I'm right, Nightstar and his mate could truly have a really lovely story." The molly blinked, somewhat startled at his suggestion that he might choose her and shook her head. "While that might be nice, there's no way he'd choose me, even if we didn't have an age gap. We're not close at all. There wouldn't be any sweet love story between us. You're right though, he could choose a male." Dovespeckle shot him a mischievous glance, mewing, "Maybe you'd be chosen. Any secret relationship with our leader you want to confess?"

Turtlepaw - female - 7 moons - medicine apprentice - tagged: Flowerpad, open

Flowerpad's words validated Turtlepaw's worries and the calico frowned, her expression troubled. She'd never known her parents but some of the older queens and warriors had told her about her parents. Dovespeckle had told her that Daisyfur and Ashfall had the most romantic love, and that they'd been completely head over heels in love. That's how Nightstar and his mate should be, Turtlepaw thought. She considered Flowerpad's mew and then nodded hesitantly. Yes, hopefully that would be the extent of the relationship between Nightstar and the cat who was chosen. "I hope so, Nightstar needs a proper relationship with some cat. I want him and whoever his real mate is, to be happy."

Fernfoot - male - 44 moons - warrior - tagged: open

The brown tabby had taken to sleeping in whatever shelter he could find for the night. This night, he’d happened to rest in the lower branches of a willow along the river. It had been the sunlight filtering through the willow’s leaves and Fernfoot had chosen to stay there a few moments longer, only moving when his stomach demanded it of him. Sitting up, the tom winced slightly at the ache in his shoulder. The tree’s branches weren’t the most comfortable but he couldn’t deny it had been a pretty place to wake up too. With a quick groom, Fernfoot leapt to the forest floor to begin his search for prey. Jaws parted slightly, it wasn’t long until he came across a fresh rabbit trail. With a flicker of satisfaction, Fernfoot let himself focus solely on the trail, placing his paws quietly to avoid detection. It was an easy hunt and Fernfoot stood over the rabbit with pride. His brother, Stagspring, would’ve been just as proud, he realized with a flinch. Thinking of his former clanmates and family was hard and painful. He knew he’d made mistakes leaving them but he couldn’t fix anything. It was too late. Fernfoot doubted the clan would welcome him back when they so very much believed he was a murderer. Mushroomdapple would be even worse, being his former mate and mother of their kits. She wouldn't even want to look at him after everything that had happened. With a small sigh, Fernfoot eyed his rabbit, all appetite gone but he still had to eat.
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me