Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Since the Dawn of Time Reboot Roleplay [O&A]

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:43 pm

Sunstar | Lightclan Leader | Moontree | tags: cats at the gathering

Sunstar sighed, willing herself to remain civil. “We didn’t come by those accusations lightly.” She meowed flatly to Silverstar then turned her gaze to the dawnclan deputy when he entered the conversation. Her heart beat faster with the two cats staring her but her nerve held, at least for now. “There was a witness to the attack. Darktail, a trusted and experienced warrior was with Mousefang on the hunting patrol. She saw the whole thing.” She paused to let the weight of her words sink in, they might not believe her but at least they could believe she wasn’t stupid enough to find a body and immediately jump to the conclusion it was Dawnclan. “It was raining so we couldn’t get any scents from Mousefang’s body but she saw the attackers and said she recognized them as Dawnclan warriors. I wish she was here to tell you herself but she was killed in the battle.”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Mon Jan 30, 2023 5:24 pm

Dawnclan

Silverstar | Female | 42 moons | Leader | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: Sunstar, Gentianstep, all cats at the gathering | Mentions: Darktail

Silverstar was grateful for Gentianstep's calming presence. This gathering could easily get out of control, especially with such heavy accusations, and he was able to keep a level head and level voice to attempt to talk this out. But when Sunstar informed them one of her warriors claimed to have witnessed the murder, her mind began to race. Of course the only witness had been killed, that made Dawnclan look even worse. “Gentianstep speaks the truth, no Dawnclan warriors were ever ordered to go into Lightclan territory, much less to attack and kill any cat." She looked back to Sunstar, making a conscious effort to keep her voice even. "This warrior's word is being tested against the word of the entirety of Dawnclan, it is one warrior's word against the four of us here, and every warrior in our camp. I wouldn't begin to try and imagine why Darktail would concoct a lie like this, but she lied to you, or mistook some rogue for a Dawnclan warrior. Either way, there was a misunderstanding among your clan that led to unnecessary bloodshed in mine.” She stared at Sunstar with an unreadable expression.

Juniperclaw | Male | 21 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: open | Tags: Salmonsurge | Mentions:

Juniperclaw continued glaring at Salmonsurge, surprised at first then understanding her attitude. She was returning the attitude he had just given her. "I guess it's a pretty mousebrained idea. I just can't stand waiting here while only Starclan knows what is happening at the gathering." The fire in his eyes died down, and he forced himself to relax his body, letting his hackles fall and sheathing his claws. He followed the older warrior's gaze into the forest surrounding the camp, hoping their clanmates would return from the gathering soon, and in one piece. Now that he was relaxed, he could hear soft whispering coming from the apprentices and a kit squeak in the nursery. As much as he wanted to take revenge on Lightclan, Salmonsurge was right. His duty was here, protecting his clanmates against whatever Lightclan may be plotting. "What do you think Sunstar is going to say?" He asked Salmonsurge.

Lightclan

Bumblefoot | Male | 65 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Swanpaw | Crush: open | Tags: open | Mentions: Oakstone

Bumblefoot nodded as Oakstone dismissed himself. The tom had a good head on his shoulders, no doubt about it. Bumblefoot settled himself once more, facing the camp entrance, listening for any noise from the forest.

Foxstrike | Male | 12 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: none | Crush: Olivefluff | Tags: Cedarstripe, Lightclan gathering patrol | Mentions: Dawnclan gathering patrol, Sunstar, Silverstar, Mousefang, Gentianstep, Darktail, Grassheart

Foxstrike relaxed a bit as Cedarstripe laid his tail on his back. No matter what happened, at least he had his family. Listening to the leaders, Foxstrike could almost believe that Silverstar and Gentianstep had nothing to do with Mousefang's murder. That didn't mean a Dawnclan warrior hadn't gone behind their leader's back and attacked on their own, but at least there was comfort in knowing that Dawnclan leadership had no knowledge of it. He glanced at Cedarstripe when Silverstar said Darktail must either be lying or mistaken, wondering if his father felt the same way. Foxstrike hadn't known the deceased warrior very well, but he trusted her as a clanmate, so he found it hard to believe she would lie on purpose. Maybe there is a rogue on clan territory causing all this confusion? But then, Foxstrike thought, what if a rogue also got to Grassheart?

Amberpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Flutterdrift | Crush: None | Tags: Kestrelpaw | Mentions:

Amberpaw's head shot up when she heard Kestrelpaw's mew. "Are they back?" She started getting up out of her nest.
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:15 pm

Firelight_AA wrote:
Skypaw/8 moons/Male/str8/Mentor: Shadowfire/Mentions: None/Tags: Lightpaw, Sprigpaw
"That sounds fun!" He chuckled.

Lightpaw/8 moons/Male/Bi/Mentor: Thistledown/Mentions: Spirepaw/Tags: Skypaw, Sprigpaw
He smiled and shook his head. "Spirepaw isn't going to be too happy though, you'd better watch out for payback later. He warned.

Zinniakit/4 moons old/female/unknown/Mother: None/Mentions: None/Tags: Batkit

"I agree."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheClockmaker » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:11 pm

Spirepaw
DawnClan | App | 10 M | Male | Mentor: Salmonsurge | Tags: Featherstone, Batkit and Zinniakit | Mentions: None

"Thanks, call us when they need to sleep," Spirepaw meowed toward Featherstone. Secretly, he hoped she would call him soon so he didn't have to bother wasting time with the kits. The apprentice waved his tail at Batkit and Zinniakit to beckon them outside the nursery. "Well I'm here to play with you now, Batkit. You should appreciate it," he snapped. Spirepaw pushed forward a feather with his paw and explained the rules: "Here is a feather from a bird I caught today. I'm going to throw it into the air and you have to catch it before it touches the ground, or the bird will get away. Got it?"

Flutterdrift
Lightclan | Warrior | 17 M | Female | App: Amberpaw | Tags: Open | Mentions: Gathering Patrol & Grassheart

Flutterdrift felt conflicted. On the one paw, she believed her leader to be correct, because she trusted the witness Darktail. On the other paw, she thought that maybe the Dawnclan leader told the truth when she said that they didn't order the attack. Her tail drooped when she thought that she attacked Dawnclan for no reason. She hadn't wanted to go invade Dawnclan camp from the start, but she went along with whatever Sunstar said.
TheClockmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:58 pm

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣
    (dawnclan deputy - temp) (m) (45 mns) (omnisexual) (crush: thistledown) (x)
    (location: moontree, gathering)
    (tags: silverstar, sunstar) (mentions: gathering patrols, darktail)

As Sunstar described how Darktail witnessed the murder, Gentianstep's eyes narrowed for the first time since the gathering began. His frozen blue gaze turned sharp, if only for a moment, before he put on his mild-mannered mask once more. Her explanation was convenient... too convenient. With any traces washed away and the only witness silenced forever, no true understanding of the murder could ever be achieved. This situation could paint DawnClan as the perfect culprits, but it could just as easily be an excuse fabricated by LightClan. Gentianstep interpreted three options from Sunstar's alleged witness: one, a group of DawnClan warriors committed murder in secret; two, Sunstar lied to justify her invasion; three, Darktail lied or made a mistake. He noticed that his leader maintained the last option, choosing to believe in DawnClan's integrity over all else. Gentianstep would be less transparent with his beliefs, if only to avoid angering LightClan more. "A rainstorm as heavy as you say would make seeing pelt colors and detecting scents difficult. Perhaps Darktail misjudged the attackers as DawnClan warriors?" He spoke softly, not pointing tails at liars just yet. But in his next words, his tone took on the delicate yet dangerous quality of a silken spiderweb. "The circumstances of the murder are... most regrettable. Had the battle at our camp not occurred, we may have been able to hear Darktail's testimony at this very gathering." His criticism of LightClan's sudden attack was thinly veiled. Deciding that these mournful musings were less than constructive, the deputy posed a new question to both leaders: "Well, given what we know, how do you suggest we move forward from this? We have no evidence to deliberate on, but both clans feel gravely wronged."

𝗦𝗔𝗟𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗚𝗘
    (dawnclan warrior) (f) (38 mns) (lesbian) (apprentice: spirepaw) (x)
    (location: dawnclan camp entrance)
    (tags: juniperclaw) (mentions: sunstar)

Salmonsurge could feel Juniperclaw's glare boring into her, but she no longer cared. Her heart was set on her important role. When the aggressive young tom backed down, she thought it was practically a given. They both had to carry out their duty to Silverstar and DawnClan. She still broke into a slight smirk, satisfied to have won. Juniperclaw's glum words brought her back to the tense reality of the gathering. It was easy to imagine any number of possibilities, to create any kind of monster in the faraway shadows. Their clanmates really could be in danger right now. Salmonsurge's tiny grin vanished as her mouth set in a hard line. "I guess we'll have to wait and see when they return. This endurance is just another kind of strength a warrior must build," she meowed, trying to sound more firm than she felt. The she-cat began to muse aloud. "I can't imagine her having any good reason for a sudden invasion like the one last moon. Maybe Sunstar will make a formal declaration of war. She could try to threaten us for Sunning Stones, force us to surrender it in exchange for peace."

𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (dawnclan med cat app) (m) (7 mns) (demirom) (mentor: emberlight) (x)
    (location: dawnclan elders den)
    (tags: firejaw) (mentions: none)

"Okay, I'm on it," Beampaw chirped, setting the comfrey down beside Firejaw's nest. He began to bite the root into small pieces so that the elder could line his bedding with them later. As he cut up the root, he contemplated Firejaw's question. The young apprentice couldn't imagine warriors doing anything but prepare for war. Beampaw tilted his head, deep in thought. Lighting up with an idea, he mewed, "How about, um, you tell me about a time you were really happy? One of your best memories!"

𝗦𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗣𝗔𝗪
    (dawnclan app) (f) (10 mns) (panrom) (mentor: flameflurry) (x)
    (location: dawnclan camp >>> edge of camp)
    (tags: skypaw, lightpaw) (mentions: spirepaw)

Sprigpaw stuck out her tongue good-naturedly when Lightpaw warned her about Spirepaw getting revenge. "Pfft... he's always mean to me and you and everyone else. Even if I was nice to him all the time, he'd still be out to get me." Her ear twitched and she frowned. Sometimes she hated how she and her brother fought. "C'mon, I think I see him leaving the nursery. Follow me," Sprigpaw whispered, darting over to the edge of camp to hide in the bushes. "The moss ball is in the puddle under here."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣𝗘
    (lightclan warrior) (m) (45 mns) (heterosexual) (apprentice: pepperpaw) (x)
    (location: moontree, gathering)
    (tags: foxstrike) (mentions: silverstar, darktail, gathering patrols)

Cedarstripe bristled. Was the DawnClan leader calling Darktail a liar? Of course those serpents would twist and tarnish the words of a fallen warrior. Just as he had suspected--- Silverstar was a silver-tongued deceiver. She launched this attack and later killed off the only witness, then dared to feign innocence. Darktail had been a dependable friend and clanmate. Cedarstripe trusted her with his life. "Darktail didn't lie..." he muttered under his breath. Rage took hold of him once more, and his claws slid out for just an instant. Only his son's gaze kept him grounded. He had to set a good example for Foxstrike. Licking his chest fur to smooth the bristled tufts, Cedarstripe willed himself to calm down.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Sunstar | Lightclan Leader | Moontree | tags: cats at the gathering

Her tail flicked sharply as Silverstar spoke of Darktails word against hers, as if she would trust the word of the other leader over that of her own warrior. Gentainsteps reminder of how Darktail died didn’t help matters, anger rose up in her, how dare they talk about her clan mates in such a way! “It seems we have come to an impasse.” She spoke slowly, keeping her voice flat and controlled. “I don’t want to see this conflict continued but I can’t promise peace, not with leafbare coming on and prey growing scarce. What I propose is this, a truce until the lake freezes over or the next gathering, whichever comes first. Time for both of us to lick our wounds, grieve our dead, and figure out how to move forwards.”
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:36 pm

The brothers followed Sprigpaw

Zinniakit/4 moons old/female/unknown/Mother: None/Mentions: None/Tags: Batkit and Spirepaw
"That sounds like fun!"

Flameflurry/30 moons/Male/Gay/Apprentice: Sprigpaw/Mentions: None/Tags: Gathering patrol
He got a bit nervous as thinly veiled threats were thrown around but didn't let it show.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:13 am

Shadowfire | Dawn | warrior | male | apprentice: Skypaw | tags: open

He looked a little pissed off when the cats left for the gathering, but he was not involved in it. Though it didn't really surprise him either, he was not the most trusted cat to sit still and keep his mouth shut like someone like Thistledown could be. If those Lightclan cats come to his fur, he will go theirs. He is not going to bow to anyone, except for the Silverstar, but only if he thinks she is doing the right choice. He stood up and walked to the warrior's den, why could he stay there waiting when he could enjoy the silence and go to sleep?

Firejaw | Dawn | elder | male | tags: Beampaw

He looked at the sky for a little bit shaking his head as he thought "happy memories, well there are quite a lot of those..." he said looking over to the young cat "well one of the very first happy, actually unexcepted memory was when I had my warrior ceremony...I know that's a day that every cat could be happy about, but for me...it was a little bit different" he meowed "I maybe look pretty large and well normal sized now, but when I was much younger I didn't grow that fast than normal kitten could, I was always the smallest at the den, was it either nursery or apprentices den" he said. He looked toward the apprentice's den there "When I was six moons old, my mother wanted to keep me in the nursery for another moon, because she was afraid that my small size could be a problem with training or that I could be hurt, but my father and medicine cat told her that there are no problems like that" he continued "So I become an apprentice, but well my first mentor didn't really like me that much, we were too different than my training kind of stopped so leader needed to accompany me a different mentor when I was already a ten moons old. During that time I started to have problems with my temper and low self-esteem because I felt like I didn't walk the same path as other apprentices they acted like a warrior when I was still like a kit, I was frustrated, but my new mentor was very positive and helpful in time to time he got my hopes up and we trained together like crazy and I did start to feel like a warrior instead than a kit" he said with a smile "but that day when I turned to twelve, all that hope I had for few moons during my training with my mentor disappeared, that heavy frustration and I didn't even wait for my warrior ceremony as I felt like there is no way they could see me be ready to be a warrior, I was ready to give up, but I was wrong...I can still remember that feeling of happiness and confusion when the leader called my name alongside those other stronger and larger apprentices, or when I had my warrior name and heard all that happy scantlings even for my first mentor, who was happy for me and he even apologized me that he didn't even try to understand or get along with me then" he said getting a silent once again as he looked at Beampaw "so what do you think? I am not maybe the best storyteller" He said with a smirk.

Featherstone | Dawn | Queen | female | tags: Spirepaw > Juniperclaw, Salmonsurge

She smiled at Spirepaw and looked after the kits with the apprentice. Shooking her long silver pelt she looked over to where Salmonsurge and Juniperclaw were talking, standing up she walked to them "evening Salmonsurge, Juniperclaw" she called out with a soft purr "Is everything alright? You're worried about the gathering?" she asked them. She didn't really know what to think about the gathering, she wanted to be positive that nothing happen there, but then again she was very alert that there might be something happening after the gathering.

Batkit | Dawn| kit | female | tags: Zinniakit, Spirepaw

She looked over to Spirepaw "yes I do appreciate it, but could you be a little bit happier, you act like you don't like me or Zinniakit at all, we're not that bad, we would bite your tail if you give your tail to us" she said to him. She then looked at the feather as the apprentice mentioned it, she didn't want the feather to fall to the ground immediately so she kind of forget about her words earlier and run after the feather to pass it back up when it was going to land "Zinniakit take it" she called out.

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇔⇐⇐⇐⇐⇐

Fallenheart | Light | medicine cat | agender (he) | apprentice: Kestrelpaw | tags: Kestrelpaw, open

He nodded to the young apprentice, which was not any apprentice she was actually his niece from his brother's side 'never thought that such a rascal Windtail could have a fine young daughter like she is' he thought to himself in a moment 'I guess she has her mother personality' he kept thinking.
He looked over to the fresh-kill pile there and then toward the empty nursery, feeling a little bit sad that there was no queen or kits there now, somehow it felt very unreal too, maybe it's because of this situation between Dwnclan that Lightclanner where unsure about starting families or maybe there were not mates yet. A sight escaped him, he wanted to have kits on his own someday but knowing that he could not father any and he was loyal to his role as a medicine cat. He walked to the pile and picked out small mice and took it closer to the medicine cat's den to eat.

Olivefluff | Light | warrior | male | crush: Foxstrike | tags: Gathering patrol

He sat there and silently listened to the high-ranked cats which were speaking to each other. He was not sure what to believe, so part of him thought that Dawnclan didn't kill Mousefang, eventually, the warrior's death was a pretty odd one. He was surprised though about Silverstar's reaction to Sunstar's accusations, which make him even more confused 'if they didn't kill Mousefang and don't know about Grassheart then who killed Mousefang then?' he thought to himself, his eyes looked around his clanmates and those from Dawnclan and didn't want to even think what he was thinking at the moment. He sighed and focused to listen to the gathering.

Pepperpaw | Light | apprentice | female | mentor: Cedarstripe | tags: Nectarpaw, open

She gave quick greetings to Kestrelpaw as the medicine cat apprentice walked past them to the apprentice's den to likely talk to Amberpaw, or so she heard her calling the white apprentice. She flicked her ears over to her brother once again "please bro, gave up, this is not the right moment to do anything foolish" she said to him. Standing up she tried to look large and more serious "I will flap you into the face if you go now" she hissed lightly. she was worried, not that he could sneak away to the gathering, but what if something goes very wrong there "you don't even know where that gathering is, you will only get lost in there" she said to him.

Nectarpaw | Light | apprentice | male | mentor: Whitewillow | tags: Pepperpaw, open

He looked at Kestrelpaw too as she walked past them "I do want to go and see...if we just sneak out there and sneak back into camp, nobody could see a thing, they're too focused on something right now" he meowed to her. He hissed a little bit when the black apprentice stood "fine, I can go alone as well, then don't whine after when you did want to come but you didn't" he said to her. He shook his head starting to get annoyed "I have a nose in my head, if I don't know where it is, I will only follow our clanmate's scents who left there" he said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:11 am

Zinniakit/4 moons old/female/unknown/Mother: None/Mentions: None/Tags: Batkit and Spirepaw
"I agree, no one likes a rotten egg." She then watches as Batkit bats the feather to her and leaps up to snatch it.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:23 pm

「🪶」 ;; kestrelpaw | female | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | tags: amberpaw | mentions: snowpaw

"Not yet," she meowed to Amberpaw. "I'm also waiting. Fallenheart said I could go to sleep if I wanted, but I wanted to come and talk to you guys." She looked around the den, which seemed to be empty apart from the two of them. "Do you know where Swanpaw is? Do you wanna go and find Swanpaw, or just stay here? Pepperpaw and Nectarpaw are talking about something outside."

「🪵」 ;; oakstone | male | 45 moons | warrior | tags: open | mentions: pepperpaw, nectarpaw

Oakstone heard the apprentices' chatter, and could hear everything they said. He was not too concerned about their plan though; after all, which apprentice hadn't thought of breaking the rules? Well, Cedarstripe probably, but that wasn't the main point. As long as the apprentices didn't try anything too reckless and stayed in camp, he'd let them be.
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me