◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:09 am

(My mothers viewing is in the afternoon, so it is unlikely that I will be able to reply quickly.)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:45 pm

boba_tree wrote:Dawnstripe- med cat thunderclan

Dawnstripe limped over to the leaders den. "drippingstar. I have had a vison, and I belive starclan is warning us that something very bad is going to happen."
ImageImageImageImage
Pls click my babies

Hi! I'm boba_tree. I go by He/they and I really
like Pokémon, Warrior Cats, and roleplaying. pm
me if you wanna chat ^^

ImageImage
Image Image
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:11 pm

(I will be gone the 16-19th.)
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:52 am

This got slow..is anyone still here? 😬
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boba_tree » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:24 am

im just waiting for a response
boba_tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:47 pm

Same…
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:37 pm

Name: Duskstar
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Leader
Colors: A bushy, grey she cat with white paws, muzzle, and tail tip, paired with chilling ice blue eyes.
Mate and or family: Silverstep (sister)
Other: She has a very intimidating presence but is kind to those who are kind to her. She will not hesitate to crack down on those who are out of line. She has a rather large frame and a scar by her muzzle from a battle when she had just become a warrior.

Name: Silverstep
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Warrior
Colors: A silvery grey she cat with long, bushy tail and a thick coat of fur with ice blue eyes.
Mate and or family: Duskstar (sister)
Other: She is a very sweet and caring cat who will rush to defend anyone in battle. She is very compulsory and will more often than not make rash decisions.

Name: Dovecloud
Clan: Riverclan
Role: Medicine Cat
Colors: A soft, bushy she cat with white and grey cloud like fur, along with amber eyes.
Mate and or family: none at the moment
Other: Dovecloud is a very soft and touchy cat, and is easy to make cry. However, she will stand up for what she believes is right. She will do everything she can for everyone she can possibly help and often overworks herself.

Name: Maplepaw
Clan: Shadowclan
Role: Apprentice
Colors: A ginger tom with a white underbelly, who has yellow eyes.
Mate and or family: none at the moment
Other: He is very timid and his mentor (if anyone wants to claim being his mentor) often gets on to him for it. He tries his very best and tries not to let his fear get in the way of him succeeding as a warrior. He is exceptional at hunting .

sorry there is so many but I noticed the clans needed some cats so I thought I should add a few to the mix :)

also, is there a seperate roleplay thread? i can't seem to find it if there is, or is it all just in this thread? thanks :)
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:59 pm

All are accepted! Except Duststar. I'm afraid we already have a leader. And no, the roleplay and discussion thread are in one
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:46 am

Silverstep/Thunderclan/Female/Tags:Open

Silverstep pounced onto a mouse, catching her third piece of fresh kill for the day. She purred smugly as she grabbed it and collected her previous catches before heading back to camp and putting her catches on the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a thrush and sat under the shade of highledge to eat her meal.

Dovecloud/Riverclan/Female/Tags:Sweetfish,Rosepaw

Dovecloud sat in the medicine den, carefully organizing her herbs. A few were out of place, so Dovecloud assumed that she had misplaced them when she came home later in the night after searching for herbs. She didn’t want to give up on looking for horsetail, and had finally found it. She yawned as she walked into camp and grabbed a thrush from the fresh kill pile. As she was eating, she saw Sweetfish and Rosepaw. She smiled and waved her tail.

Maplepaw/Shadowclan/Male/Tags:Starling’s Song

Maplepaw yawned and walked out of the apprentices’ den. He sleepily headed towards the fresh-kill pile and stretched before choosing a thrush. He looked over to the queens’ den where Starling’s Song was laying, hoping we wasn’t going to be on bedding duty today.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:05 am

FallenRains

The silver cat limps his way into camp; he's Supposed to be resting... and he would prefer to be. But he'd had nightmare after nightmare filled with blood and death and sorrow. So, he'd come up with a reason to leave his nest.

The kill pile is not low at all. (It was an excuse, and a poor one at that.)

The stoat he carries isn't usual prey for the cats - and he doesn't care in the least - the cheeky creature had cost him a rabbit. Granted, the rabbit wouldn't have been caught anyhow, since he had dislocated his shoulder saving DawnStripe, he can't run. Can't climb very well either. Was DawnStripe going to be angry with him? His pelt prickles with unease; but he couldn't sit still anymore. Would CrowSong report his.... misbehavior? The ex loner now warrior flicks his ears at the warrior called SilverStep in greeting before depositing the kill on the nicely full pile. He's hungry, but he - in his opinion- hadn't served his clan enough. Hurting too much to go hunting again he frowns. It wouldn't be against the rules if he went to the medicine cat, but... he'd prefer to tend himself. I'll clean the nursery bedding. is decided, though it is an apprentice duty.

By now, he's sure, his saving of his clanmates from the badger has turned into gossip. And here he is, living proof of that gossip! But... they still don't talk to him much. Where's MistyPelt? He hasn't seen her since that early morning. He exhales and pads past MaplePaw and the she-cat SilverStep, wounds still too fresh to technically be allowed to resume his duties, but he doesn't care. He's going crazy sitting still...

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me