Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby pebblick » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:45 am

Oceanpetal purred "so cute." She mumbled to herself "You know, you're funny!" She mewed continuously purring.

Cloverflight padded over to Weaselstrike and licked his ear "Hello love."
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:00 am

SoulStep

She-cat|Crush:CrowSplash|Mate:CrowSplash|Apprentice:|Tags:CrowSplash

Soulstep watched him, soon pressing her nose into his shoulder in an action of comfort.
"Hey," She spoke softly," It's alright. She's just a memory from the past. I am sure that now, we are stronger than she is."
She was confident in her words, giving his shoulder a lick before moving away.
"We can deal with it, we just have to stick together, Okay?" She said, tilting her head a bit to the side.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:54 am

🍁Maplekit🍁

The tiny she-kit's eyes fluttered open. She looked to find a strange she cat next to her. "Who- who are you?" She croaked.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:11 am

Clover // She-cat // Loner // Tags: Maplekit

She jumped, not expecting the kit to be awake. 'My name is Clover. What's your name?'
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:17 am

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; Soulstep
Crowsplash nuzzled soulstep, purring loudly "I won't lose you again" he murmured, grateful for his mates never ending kindness and understanding "She just worries me is all, if she could stop herself from fading then who knows what she'll do next"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; Ravenpaw
Hailpaw shrugged "I hear that it was a massive forest filled with prey and flowers, nothing like this place" he muttered absent mindedly, the tom was spaced out, not really thinking of anything much at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; Flutteringdove, pebblepaw
Pinepaw watched the rabbit bound away "Oh well" the tom mewed, giving a little shrug "I guess we're just cursed with bad luck hunting!"
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:51 am

🍁Maplekit🍁

"M-Maplekit..." She croaked shyly.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Bee Child】 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:38 am

HoneyPaw
She-Cat I Crush: None I Mate: None I Med-Cat Apprentice I Tags: DawnKit, MapleKit, Any other cat in clearing
Eyes wide in horror, she heard the frantic meow of DawnKit. "DawnKit, MapleKit!" she yells, running as fast as she could to DawnKit. "Where is she?!?-Are you okay?!?-What happened?!?" The words spilled out of her mouth.
Topaz
Tom I Crush: OceanPetal I Mate: None I Loner I Tags; OceanPetal
"Cute?" he meows with a smirk. He starts purring, although not realizing it, and is surprised by her comment. He walks closer and glides his tail under her chin.
HazelFeather
She-Cat I Crush: None I Mate: None I Elder I Tags: Open
HazelFeather walks out of the den, looking around. She spots another cat, who she starts a conversation with. (Someone please be that cat)
Hey! I'm Alex, I'm male and in middle school (but high school soon). I love bees and musicals, and I play a handful of instruments.
If you're an artist and want to art trade dm me! I also do some free sketches for poeple if you're interested.
DeviantArt

【Bee Child】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:08 pm

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅴ. tags: greyfrost
Ⅵ. crush: open

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝gingerstep nodded. "err... f-free time.." he paused, "i'm usually here daydreaming with c-crowsong." he looked down, "m-mostly about relationships and friendships," he chuckled. "lots of mollies out there, for sure."❞

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅴ. tags: short and ember
Ⅵ. crush: open

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝rosemary nodded at the tom. "of c-course. i'm awfully large b-but the biggest s-scaredy cat." she turned her gaze back to the tom in front of her. "i'll h-head to that warning, t-thank you. and s-shortspring? bit of an.. o-odd name?" she meowed, tilting her head at the tom he referred to.❞

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:37 pm

𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: territory | tags: Gingerstep

Greyfrost nodded. "I see." He flicked the ground with his tail. "Daydreaming is a good way to pass the time," he mewed, standing up to stretch. He sized up a tree, flexing his claws and getting a grip on the bark. "The good thing is," he meowed quietly, scaling the old birch with care, "you don't have to daydream about friendship anymore!" Greyfrost mewed down to him, sitting on the lowest branch, tail swinging playfully. I haven't had this in moons. I feel like an apprentice, he thought, smiling.

𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓽
she-kit | location: camp | tags: Honeypaw

Dawnkit's tail bushed in fear. "Sh-she - we were -" she paused, looking around wildly. "Playing! Playing mossball, and - and she - she was chasing a butterfly, and - and then she disappeared," she mewed frantically. "I-I-I don't know where she is!" She started to shake.
Last edited by ohcrow on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Bee Child】 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:01 pm

HoneyPaw
She-Cat I Crush: None I Mate: None I Med-Cat Apprentice I Tags: open
Although adrenaline was still flowing through her, she saw the kits fear and started purring and attempting to calm the kit. She licked her head as a queen would do, and rubbed up against her side. "It's okay, we will find her. Calm down." She purrs. She looked up, her eyes growing wide, she scented a fox and a kit... and.. another cat? (She was too scared to process the scents earlier.) It wasn't from any clan, or she'd know. A loner? "There's a fox scent.. but.. another cat scent?" She mumbles, puzzled.
Topaz
Tom I Crush: OceanPetal I Mate: None I Loner I Tags; OceanPetal
"Cute?" he meows with a smirk. He starts purring, although not realizing it, and is surprised by her comment. He walks closer and glides his tail under her chin.
HazelFeather
She-Cat I Crush: None I Mate: None I Elder I Tags: Open
HazelFeather walks out of the den, looking around. She spots another cat, who she starts a conversation with. (Someone please be that cat)
Hey! I'm Alex, I'm male and in middle school (but high school soon). I love bees and musicals, and I play a handful of instruments.
If you're an artist and want to art trade dm me! I also do some free sketches for poeple if you're interested.
DeviantArt

【Bee Child】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me