Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby ohcrow » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 pm

๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: camp | tags: open

Greyfrost quietly padded out of the nursery where Dawnkit slept, sitting down right outside the entrance. He crouched, folding his tail around his front paws, and swept his amber gaze around the camp. He let out a warm sigh, his eyes drifting from one den to another.

๐““๐“ช๐”€๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
she-kit | location: nursery | tags: none

Dawnkit sleeps peacefully, her silver-patched chest rising and falling gently. She purrs lightly in her sleep, comforted by the warmth of the den.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:34 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: crowsong (fake)
โ…ฅ. crush: open
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โgingerstep padded into a grassy patch a bit of a ways from camp. it was one of his favorites spots. in the patch of grass lay a clover patch. he'd always enjoy rolling around, soaking up the sun, and imagining fantasies in this spot. in this spot, he'd also meet his long time friend, crowsong. he was his very first imaginary friend. gingerstep grinned sitting up. "what are we doing today?" he meowed happily, his friend appearing out of nowhere. he watched as a grin was on crow's muzzle, "whatever you're up to do, we can always just sit and talk too." gingerstep nodded, "that sounds nice."โž

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ… . rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ก. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ข. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: open
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โrosemary is almost near camp too lazy to writeโž

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gabrielle. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:42 pm

๐’ฒ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‚๐“€๐’พ๐“‰

โ˜พ tom โ˜พ kit โ˜พ 2 moons โ˜พ
โ˜พ
โ˜พ mother; LilacShriek โ˜พ location; nursery โ˜พ tag(s); LilacShriek, D, All Of The Kits In Nursery

A small, alien-like kit rolled around a mossy nest, his paws resting on his mothers stomach. "Come on Wormkit,
get up." LilacShriek whispered, nudging his side. Wormkits large, blue eyes slowly opened- and he gave her a weirded out look.
"Ew, why would i get up?" He asked, utter disgust in his voice. Lilacshriek couldnt help but groan, shaking her head. "Dont you want to become a strong, warrior, and be productive?"

Wormkit shrugged, glancing around the nursery. "all the other kits dont have to be warriors yet. I'm still young so why would i waste away my kithood, doing.. Eugh, stuff?" The poor kit hadnt even realized how lazy he was. How in earth was he meant to snap out of his bad habits and become an apprentice. LilacShriek shook her head, standing up on stiff paws. "I'm going to groom my fur, i suggest you do the same before i return or else you might be covered in saliva." Smirking, Wormkit looked up at his mother, innocently fluttering his nearly non-existant eyelashes. "What fur?"

LilacShriek groaned, stretching her front legs before padding out from the den. "And I swear Wormkit, if i see you rolling in the mud again i'm going to leave you there!" She called, exiting the den. Snickering, Wormkit glanced around the nursery- watching as cats began to sleep for the night. "What am i meant to do now, anyway? Get eaten by a badger?" He mumbled, curling into a ball.

โ˜พ โ˜พ โ˜พ

๐ฟ๐’พ๐“๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“€
โ˜พ molly โ˜พ queen โ˜พ 48 moons โ˜พ
โ˜พ
โ˜พ crush; x โ˜พ location; camp โ˜พ tag(s); x โ˜พ

______

The cream she-cat stiffly exited the nursery, shaking her head as she left. "That kit sure is a paw-full...
If i see him playing in the mud again, i will lick is fur so much that at his apprentice ceremony he'll still be sticky." She grumbled,
licking her white muzzle distractedly. In the center of camp was a perfect place to rest, as the sunlight seemed to glow from the skies and hit the grass directly there. Stretching her paws, LilacShriek couldnt help but look forwards to Wormkits apprentice ceremony. He was a lovely kit, she cared for him dearly- but she missed the rush of running through the territories, hunting and fighting for the clan. Being in the nursery was peaceful, but LilacShriek didnt all exactly want peaceful. With a sigh, she sat down,
her eyes smiling. She remembered hunting with her past mate, GreyFrond, and the way their musical laughters would fill the forests. Wormkit was pretty-much the spitting image of GreyFrond, aside from the fact that the kit had much more creases then GreyFrond had ever owned.

Swiping her tongue over her muzzle, she smiled contently up at the sky- closing her eyes peacefully.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ™ฅ gabrielle โ™ฅ

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

gabrielle / she, her /
highschool student /
australian / aest tim
ezone / pm me for 1
x1's! free for suggest
ions :) / timezone
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”€
gabrielle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:48 am

๐ŸMaplekit๐ŸTags: Open~Mother: Robinheart

The little kit played outside the nursery, bored out of her mind. She spun a moss ball around with her back legs, wishing she could play with her brothers or mother.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CupidCola » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 am

SoulStep

She-cat|Crush:CrowSplash|Mate:CrowSplash|Apprentice:|Tags:CrowSplash

SoulStep watched him curiously, knowing that something was bothering him.
She wasted no time meeting him by the leader's rock, padding quickly and quietly to the leaders rock.
The small she-cat trotted up to CrowSplash, a worried look in her eyes.
"CrowSplash, what's wrong?" She asked, starting to sit.
The she-cat had a scar running from her eye to the base of her head.
CupidCola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:59 am

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ข. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: crowsong (fake)
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

XXXXXXXXXXXX
โgingerstep patted the spot next to him for crowsong to sit. the friend sat and then rolled onto his back, gingerstep following suit. a soft smile was upon his muzzle, the sun hitting his fur. "do you find any she-cats pretty, crow?" he meowed, placing his paws on his chest. he watched as his friend smiled. "of course, there isn't a tom in all of the clans who doesn't like a molly." said crowsong. gingerstep smiled, "what's she like?" he meowed. crowsong chuckled, "she's absolutely astonishing. her smile can make anyone smile with her. she's tall, her fur is like the finest silk. no cat is like her." gingerstep smiled, "she seems dreamy."โž

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฃ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: short and ember
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โrosemary padded onward, reaching the vast lands that surrounded their camp. she stood, wind running through her large amount of fur. she could hear distant songs of crickets and small grey jays. rosemary nodded to herself, and then broke into a full on sprint. she grinned, noticing figures in the distance. "this is where i should be!" she meowed aloud to herself. she stopped, taking it all in. a small stream separated her from the figures far off into the distance.
she leaped over the stream, and took small, quiet steps towards the figures. they were standing around. rosemary glanced around, realizing they could just harm her at any moment. she had completely forgotten how scary and vicious they sometimes are. she spotted a large rock in the distance. i can't do this!! she thought to herself, quickly running to the awfully large rock and hiding behind it.โž

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:13 am

๐“–๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”‚๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: camp, territory | tags: Gingerstep

Greyfrost heard faint mewing from the nursery and he poked his head in, settling his worries that Dawnkit was still there. He retreated and sighed, shaking his head. He took one more glance around camp before padding through the exit. Perhaps hunting would clear his mind.
Greyfrost continued down a narrow strip of grass between trees, tail off the ground and padding quietly. A familiar scent hit him: squirrel! Greyfrost spotted the brown creature, its tail twitching slightly, while it nibbled on an acorn. He crept quietly, then bunched his muscles and leapt. The squirrel took off, but Greyfrost gave chase. He dodged between the trees, trying to overcome the squirrel. Suddenly he landed face-first into a patch of moss and fur, his paws outstretched and clinging to a dark tail. Oh no. He looked up at the tom he'd collided with. "Gingerstep! Oh- I- this.. this is awkward. Sorry." He corrected himself hurriedly, sheathing his claws. "I'm not- I didn't mean to.. eh, yeah." He grinned awkwardly, and looked away. He decided not to question who the tom was talking to just yet.

๐““๐“ช๐”€๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ
she-kit | location: nursery | tags: Maplekit

Dawnkit yawned, her tiny jaws parting just enough to show her growing teeth. She stretched her paws outward and blinked a few times before standing up and padding out of the nursery to where Maplekit played. She watched her for a few seconds, her eyes darting back and forth between Maplekit and the moss ball. "Hey, Maplekit, can I play with you?" She asked, a cheery grin on her silver-spotted face.
Last edited by ohcrow on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:18 am

๐ŸMaplekit๐Ÿ~Crush: Open~Tags: Dawnkit

"Sure!" She said, happy to find someone to play with. She gently flicked the moss ball towards Dawnkit.
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:18 am

Cloverflight licked her swollen bellyn"your going to be beautiful.." she whispered to her belly "might as well eat." She said hauling her self up.

Oceanpetal padded along the border. She saw a tom (Topaz) by the border "Hello, may I ask you what you are doing here?" She mewed curling her tail around her "my name is oceanpetal. What's yours?"
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:07 am

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ข. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ฃ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: greyfrost
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘

XXXXXXXXXXXX
โgingerstep let out a squeak as the tom cat ran into him. he felt his face heat up, "I-its alright! No w-worries." he meowed to greyfrost. gingerstep examined his face for a brief moment, then quickly looked away. he looked over to where crowsong was, but found him alone with the tom. "are ya just gonna sit on top of me?" he blurted. gingerstep blinked, "i mean, i don't exactly mind..? err wait that sounded a bit weird.." he trailed on. "sorry." gingerstep quickly looked up at greyfrost and then back at his paws.โž

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ…ฃ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ…ค. tags: short and ember
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
โ•‘
XXXXXXXXXXXX
โrosemary hid her face in her paws. goodness!! i am the biggest coward. she thought to herself. she looked up from her paws and sighed. maybe my size could impress them. if i put on a different personality...? she thought. rosemary shook her head, and decided to just be herself. she stood up and padded out from the rock. she padded on, and kept telling herself she can do this.โž
Last edited by literal.trash on Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me