Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Blossomclan a new beginning l open & always accepting l

Postby Coco Bunny » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:15 am

Clover // She-cat // Loner // Tags: Maplekit, Fox

The she-cat had ventured into the forest a small way and later decided to head back. But as she'd made her way up the path, her nose wrinkled as a fox-scent flooded into the area. Underlying, a scent made her panic. Kit scent. Leaping into action, Clover bounded up to the top of the ridge and saw a fox carrying an unmoving kit, clearly heading back to the forest. With a snarl, she leaped at it, claws out to catch it's side. The fox whirled around and dropped the kit, distracted by the new threat. Clover kept up her attack until the fox limped away, and heaved, feeling the sting on her shoulder and ear. But the kit-
With a sigh of relief, Clover realized that the kit was unconscious, not badly injured. She gently picked it up and made her way back to her den, which was under a ridge of rock.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stillanonion » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:10 am

Crowsplash
Tom I Crush; Soulstep I Mate: Soulstep I Apprentice; Ravenpaw I Tags; Soulstep
Crowsplashes eyes were filled with worry and a far off look had over come him, he could remember both physical and mental pain for moons on end,
a dark forest filled with equally dark cats his mind cleared as he came back to the present "I'll kill her myself if I have to" he spat remembering how soulstep had saved him "I WON'T LET HER HURT US LIKE THAT AGAIN!" he growled, his eyes growing dark, for a moment his pelt took on a dark mud and blood streaked look and his eyes were wild with hate, but that was nothing more than a glimpse of the past.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailpaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Batfang I Tags; Ravenpaw
Hailpaw shrugged "I hear that it was a massive forest filled with prey and flowers, nothing like this place" he muttered absent mindedly, the tom was spaced out, not really thinking of anything much at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinepaw
Tom I Crush; open I Mate: open I Mentor; Flutteringdove I Tags; Flutteringdove, pebblepaw
Pinepaw watched the rabbit bound away "Oh well" the tom mewed, giving a little shrug "I guess we're just cursed with bad luck hunting!"

Alderclaw
Tom I Crush; N/a I Mate: N/a I Apprentice; N/A I Tags; open
Alderclaw woke with a start, his shoulder felt stiff and as he got up he heard it click back into place "what a pain" his mew was slow and directed at someone or something but at what wasn't clear, despite his words being slow his voice was as rich as honey and made one think of a warm greenleaf evening where everything was lazy and slow moving. The luxurious calico tom sat up, stretching out in his moss bed before slinking out of the den, the toms ears pricked up at the sound of Crowsplashes harsh yet hushed hiss, he let out a little mrr of interest before slinking onward, his day would no doubt be busy and if Crowsplash really did have useful information then he'd get it one way or another. His gaze caught Batfang stalking angrily away, the un-groomed tom always was in a bad mood "Speaking of grooming" he purred to himself, beginning his thorough grooming routine.
Stillanonion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:53 am

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅴ. tags: greyfrost
Ⅵ. crush: open

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝gingerstep felt his face burning under his fur. "crowsong isn't the only great friend," he meowed, complimenting greyfrost. his eyes remained fixed on the ground. "that is, i-if you'd like to be my friend." he quickly glanced over at greyfrost, and then back at the ground. "oh, and, thank you for staying here with me, it's.. it's really nice to have someone here to keep me company," he continued, smiling coyly.❞

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅴ. tags: short and ember

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝the large female nodded, "i-i know of that f-fact quite well, a-actually," she stuttered, "and i-i'm uh.. rosemary?" she continued. rosemary looked at each tom, pausing. "i-i'm just.. extremely c-curious of you cats. and i-i'd like to learn m-more."❞

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 am

Emberclaw
Warrior/Tom/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Shortspring and Rosemary

Back slowly lowering, he still felt a bit wary but the tension was leaving his body. "Learn more about us?" He hadn't expected that at all. "You are rather lucky to have run into us. Most of our clanmates would have charged at you and chased you away." He said softly. The tom slowly approached her, staying alert in case she was lying. "What do you want to know exactly? I can't share certain information with an outsider though." He glanced at Shortspring, wondering how he felt about this.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:23 am

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝gingerstep felt his face burning under his fur. "crowsong isn't the only great friend," he meowed, complimenting greyfrost. his eyes remained fixed on the ground. "that is, i-if you'd like to be my friend." he quickly glanced over at greyfrost, and then back at the ground. "oh, and, thank you for staying here with me, it's.. it's really nice to have someone here to keep me company," he continued, smiling coyly.❞

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝she smiled a little, "nice to k-know you guys won't r-rip my throat o-out." rosemary glanced down for a moment, shrugging. "I don't r-really... know?" she meowed, "M-maybe how you c-clan cats live or s-something?" ❞

(sorry its so short ;_; )

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:34 am

((It's okay))

Emberclaw
Warrior/Tom/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Shortspring and Rosemary

Hearing her stutter like that made him feel a little bad. "Relax. We aren't going to hurt you. We are clan cats, not savages. We have rules and codes we follow after all." He gave her a soft smile,"But it really is unwise to trespass on clan territory. We have to keep our clan safe from any possible threats. Living in a clan is great though. Shortspring and I are actually out hunting at the moment."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:47 am

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝rosemary nodded at the tom. "of c-course. i'm awfully large b-but the biggest s-scaredy cat." she turned her gaze back to the tom in front of her. "i'll h-head to that warning, t-thank you. and s-shortspring? bit of an.. o-odd name?" she meowed, tilting her head at the tom he referred to.❞

---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:55 am

𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: territory | tags: Gingerstep

Greyfrost's tail flicked in surprise. "I'd love to be your friend, of course!" He closed his eyes and smiled. "I don't see why anyone wouldn't." He looked up toward the sky. "And it's no trouble at all, staying here with you. In fact, it's quite enjoyable - I don't think I've talked to someone like this in a long time. It.. it's quite nice." He looked back down at his paws and purred.

MissHedgehog wrote:𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓽
she-kit | location: territory | tags: Maplekit, Honeypaw, anyone in clearing

Dawnkit heard growling a distance away. She didn't know if Maplekit was playing a trick on her, so she continued on warily until she didn't hear it anymore. "M-M-Maplekit? I-I don't know i-if this is a joke, but.." Her tail was tucked tightly between her legs. "Listen, Maplekit, if th-this is a trick, I d-don't want to play anymore! I'm g-going to get someone!" She had a bad feeling that Maplekit was in danger, and Greyfrost had always told her to find a warrior if something bad ever happened. She ran back down the burrow and yowled. "H-Honeypaw! Someone! M-Maplekit - She's in trouble!" Dawnkit cowered at the entrance of camp.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby literal.trash » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:02 pm

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. gingerstepxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 27.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. warriorxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. tomxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝gingerstep looked over at him, grinning. he was so stoked to have a new friend, someone he could hangout with without having to pretend someone's there. "oh gee, don't s-say that." he meowed, blushing under his fur. "and, i'm glad you're enjoying this time, because I am too." gingerstep sighed, "sure do wish I had someone like you when I was a-apprenticed. i was extremely lonely that time."❞

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

╔════════╗

Ⅰ. rosemaryxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅱ. 26.5 moonsxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅲ. kittypetxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ⅳ. she-catxxxxxxxxxxxx

╚════════╝
XXXXXXXXXXXX
❝rosemary nodded at the tom. "of c-course. i'm awfully large b-but the biggest s-scaredy cat." she turned her gaze back to the tom in front of her. "i'll h-head to that warning, t-thank you. and s-shortspring? bit of an.. o-odd name?" she meowed, tilting her head at the tom he referred to.❞

---
---

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:02 am

𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓽
tom | homoflexible | warrior | location: territory | tags: Gingerstep

He shifted his paws. "I know the feeling. It hurts.. a lot." Greyfrost looked back up at Gingerstep. "What do you usually do in your free time?" he asked, trying to shift toward a lighter topic.

MissHedgehog wrote:𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓽
she-kit | location: territory | tags: Maplekit, Honeypaw, anyone in clearing

Dawnkit heard growling a distance away. She didn't know if Maplekit was playing a trick on her, so she continued on warily until she didn't hear it anymore. "M-M-Maplekit? I-I don't know i-if this is a joke, but.." Her tail was tucked tightly between her legs. "Listen, Maplekit, if th-this is a trick, I d-don't want to play anymore! I'm g-going to get someone!" She had a bad feeling that Maplekit was in danger, and Greyfrost had always told her to find a warrior if something bad ever happened. She ran back down the burrow and yowled. "H-Honeypaw! Someone! M-Maplekit - She's in trouble!" Dawnkit cowered at the entrance of camp.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me