Aspenclan and the Rogues [Open and Accepting]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Aspenclan and the Rogues [Open and Accepting]

Postby Zarina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:56 pm

Falconeye
64m - Warrior - Apprentice: Larkpaw - Tags: Open

After de-feathering the sparrow the spotted tabby tom took his first bite, and glanced around camp. He smiled when he spotted Ravenstar, he was thankful to the younger she-cat. She'd allowed him to join the clan a few moons ago, and already trusted him with an apprentice. Speaking of my apprentice... Where is young Larkpaw?

Morningfrost
39m - Queen - Apprentice: None - Tags: Webkit & Featherkit

The ginger she-cat nudged the white kitten next to her belly, when Featherkit returned. She smiled then mewed," That's okay, Featherkit. Why don't you and your sister share it. I can wait until the morning hunting patrol is sent out and comes back." She paused then gave a soft purr and then returned her gaze to Webkit. With a soft hum the bi-colored she-cat began to groom her sleeping kit.

Hailstorm
29m - Warrior - Apprentice: None - Tags: Ravenstar

Not spotting the brown pointed tom, he let out a sigh and approached Ravenstar. "Sense your deputies not awake yet, could I be allowed to go take a few cats on a hunting trip?" He glanced around camp, deciding that he'd want to take Silverfeather, and Ivypaw with him. His light green eyes to the black she-cat, a calm look on his face.

Leopard
39m - Guard - Apprentice: None - Tags: Open

Leopard let out a soft growl and sent a dark glare after the tom, watching as he disappeared from sight. Giving a huff the tabby returned to her post, but not before calling," Everyone needs to wake your lazy rumps up!" She then sat down at the edge of the group, keeping her dark glare at the felines around her.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 pm

HOLLYPAW
Medicine Cat Apprentice ¬ Tom ¬ Location: Medicine Den ¬ Mentions: Featherkit ¬ Tags: Open

Chill bit into the small tom's fur, causing him to try and bury himself further into his soft, mossy nest. Just a few more hours of sleep. That's all he asked for. Soon after the noise outside crept over him, beating down on him as if it were a punishment for him not waking up earlier. What was he kidding? An extra few hours of sleep was a luxury for him, something he desired but was seemingly impossible to achieve.

Groggily he rose from his slumber, forcing his white paws to bring him towards the entrance of the den and peered out into the camp. Everyone else appeared to be awake however they had more important things to do than he, right? His gaze swept over the pile of herbs outside the den and let out an audible grunt. Right, the herbs he had collected last night. Sorting duty. Fun.

Hollypaw sighed, resting his rump down on the cool forest floor and carefully pushed the rock off of the pile of herbs. At least they had dried out overnight and could now be sorted into the storage, but it was one of the most boring tasks in the world. Sometimes he wished he had an apprentice. He found his eyes drifting over to the young Featherkit, his ears flicking with curiosity, maybe if he made it into a game she would sort the herbs for him? No. This was his duty. No slacking off. With a defeated sigh, the tom began to sort the herbs under his paws into neat, separate little piles to ultimately be stored on the stone shelves of the medicine den.

LARKPAW
Apprentice ¬ Tom ¬ Location: Riverside ¬ Mentions: Falconeye, Daisypaw ¬ Tags: Juniper

Larkpaw had been up early, out on an early hunt as always. He was a try hard, continuously trying to bring back a decent amount of prey in the morning before the first patrol went out. It was all to get into Ravenstar's good books, learn the clans secret and hopefully when he becomes a warrior he'll be the next deputy. Had he thought about if Falconeye would need him that day? No. Did he particularly care? Well, slightly. Hopefully if Falconeye saw that he brought all of this prey back, then maybe he could get promoted to a warrior quicker than he could shake a stick however the thought of leaving his sister behind pained him. She wasn't nearly as good as he was, in fact, she was falling behind in her training and he knew it.

He shook his head to clear it, spotting a squirrel scuttling around at the edges of the forest. Larkpaw grinned, his second catch of the morning, oh how the clan would be proud. He crouched down, beginning to stalk forwards however he was cut off by Juniper, leaping in to snatch his kill. Larkpaw growled, pushing himself up to his paws and bounced over to the tom.

"Hey! Juniper!" Larkpaw called out to the tom. He was friendly with the rouges, being an informant for them of course. Well, they hadn't asked much but to keep an eye on Ravenstar and he did that pretty well. You could say he was literally stalking her. "Shouldn't you be on the other side of the river? Patrols are out soon."

DAISYPAW
Apprentice ¬ She-Cat ¬ Location: Elder's Den ¬ Mentions: Larkpaw, Lichenjaw, Queens ¬ Tags: Rainflurry

Daisypaw came rushing out of the apprentice's den, bits of moss stuck to her fur and her cream tabby pelt was unruly, sticking out each and which way. She was late, very late. What time was it? Where was Larkpaw? Daisypaw tried to make herself look a little more presentable, picking bits of moss out of her fur and trying to get her pelt to go in the same direction. Was it working? Not exactly. The light pelted she-cat looked for her mentor, spotting her sitting just outside the warriors den. Daisypaw quietly pushed herself to her paws, wandering over to the she-cat's side and tilted her head some, maw slightly open as she thought about what she was going to say. "Can we go out on a hunting patrol? After I tend to Lichenjaw, and the queens, of course."

WEBKIT
Kit ¬ She-Cat ¬ Location: Nursery ¬ Mentions: --- ¬ Tags: Morningfrost, Featherkit

Webkit squirmed in her sleep, even more so when she felt the rasping of her mother's tongue over her back. She had been having an excellent sleep, dreaming about the field of flowers full of squirrels to chase and play with. She didn't want to wake up, not now, not ever. Unfortunately for the young kit her mother's grooming was bringing her back to reality, the dream fading from her grasp until those bright blue eyes of hers slowly started to open. Webkit let out a mewl of protest, little paws pushing lightly into Morningfrost's belly as she stretched.

"Mamaaa," The young kit whined, squirming some more under her mother's diligent tongue and began to clamber to her tiny white feet. Webkit wasn't an easy cat to wake up and often could sleep through the morning if she wasn't woken up by someone, usually either her mother or her sister however sometimes she did get woken up by the apprentices in the morning. "I was having a good dream.. There were squirrels mama! Big ones like on the pile squirrels. Bigger than Featherkit!"
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Falconeye
64m - Warrior - Apprentice: Larkpaw - Tags: Open

He frowned when he realized he'd hadn't seen his apprentice, the tom gave his head a shake then took another bite of his meal. His green eyes strayed to Ravenstar and Hailstorm, his ears perking up a little bit. Falconeye gave his jaw a lick then watched the two felines for a short time. He never truly understood much about clan life, but he loved it all the same. He glanced away from the two cats then around for the deputy once more.

Morningfrost

Morningfrost chuckled, and gave her Webkit a quick lick then mewed," Is that so, Webkit? As big as Featherkit eh? I bet I would have tasted great." She paused then added," Though I think it's time for you to eat, my dear." She looked over to two kits, a soft purr rumbling in her chest. They both reminded her of their father in their own way, while Featherkit looked more like their father, Webkit was rather similar in personality.

Their father had been a long-haired black and white tom with blue eyes, so Webkit gained her fathers blue eyes, and Featherkit gained the two-toned long-haired grey and white coat. Shaking her head of the old thought's the young queen, returned her gaze to her young daughters and mewed," Really both of you need to eat, and then you can go play."

Hailstorm

Not spotting the brown pointed tom, he let out a sigh and approached Ravenstar. "Sense your deputies not awake yet, could I be allowed to go take a few cats on a hunting trip?" He glanced around camp, deciding that he'd want to take Silverfeather, and Ivypaw with him. His light green eyes to the black she-cat, a calm look on his face.

Leopard

Her mind wandered to her sister, last she had spoken to Larkpaw she had asked about her sister, and learned that she was expecting kits. She'd been over joyed, though she hadn't shown it. Really all she'd shown was disgust, something to sell her hate for the clan. But she really was looking forward to meeting her nieces and nephews. The female didn't want fight her own family in the future, but if she was to be loyal to these cat's she'd have to.
Last edited by Zarina on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose626 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Barkpelt
Apprentice: Hollypaw
Crush: Ravenstar
Mate: Open
Tags: Falconeye

He had been up later than usual last night, participating in the night patrol to keep an eye on the clan borders, and as a result woke later than usual with a start. Cursing his tiredness he exited the den and took a brief glance around the camp. As he did, he spotted Ravenstar was already up, Hailstorm already talking to the clan leader, and hoped she didn't think poorly of him for this. It was one of the last things he wanted. Spotting the empty fresh kill pile as well he began searching for cats to go on patrol. He padded over to Falconeye who was looking around. "Falconeye, would you take a hunting patol with Larkapaw, Rainflurry, and Daisypaw. Try to stay a bit farther away from the borders, the patrol last night picked up rouge scents near by."

Mapletail
Apprentice: N/A
Crush: Open
Mate: Casper
Tags: Berrykit

She gave a lazy yawn, waking up from a dream where Casper had joined the clan like she'd wanted. Her gaze fell on Morningfrost and her kits and gave a light purr at the sight. Not wanting to disrupt the family she looked at her own kit and felt a little disheartened. While she did love Berrykit with all her heart, she just wished she had been able to get to Casper sooner, then maybe her mate would have joined the clan and just been with her. Instead those rouges got to him and killed him. After a soft sigh, she began to groom her precious kit, ignoring the protests as she woke up.

Silverfeather
Apprentice: Ivypaw
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Tags: Ivypaw

Sitting by the nursery entrance let her notice many things about her clan mates, especially since despite her silver pelt no one really noticed that she was there. Like this morning for example Barkpelt was up late and ended up looking a little angry, she couldn't tell if the deputy was angry at himself or another cat. She had noticed Ivypaw emerging from the apprentice's den and decided that maybe today they could focus on tracking. After standing and stretching her limbs, she padded over to her apprentice. "Morning Ivypaw. Are you ready for training?" She asked softly.

Lichenjaw
Crush: Spottedflame
Mate: Spottedflame
Tags: Open

He grumbled as he awoke, rolling in his nest to try and fall back to sleep however as soon as he did, a thorn pricked his side and he startled suddenly and let out a huff of annoyance. Pawing at his nest he soon found the thorn. It was small and well hidden o he supposed that he shouldn't blame the apprentices for it despite how annoying it was. Picking it up with his teeth, he proceeded to stalk to the den entrance and place the thorn where it wouldn't hurt anyone and returned to his nest to groom his fur. Maybe some of the apprentices would visit and change his nest, hopefully there would be left over feathers from the nursery to make it softer.

Berrykit
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Tags: Mapletail

She woke to her mother licking her pelt and squirmed. "Stop. I can do it myself." She protested sleepily. She let out a tiny growl when her mother continued and pawed the nest till she hit her mother's belly. It was only when her pelt was spotless that her mother stopped and allowed her to get up to look around. She gasped when she realised how late it was and raced out the nursery, stumbling a little on the way out, not waiting for his mother and looked around for some one to play with.
The pure air and dazzling
snow belong to things
beyond the reach of all
personal feeling, almost
beyond the reach of life.
Yet such things are a part
of our life, neither the least
noble nor the most terrible.

╒══════════════════╕
🌺~Aspenclan~🌺,
Birdclan, Oakclan, Thistleclan, Drizzleclan, Clan of Moonlight
And more!
╘══════════════════╛
rose626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 pm

Falconeye
64m - Warrior - Apprentice: Larkpaw - Tags: Barkpelt

Falconeye heaved a sigh then mewed," Sure, once I finish my meal." He glanced around for a bit then added," I might not be able to take Larkpaw, I haven't seen him today." He cursed under his breath, before glancing at Barkpelt and said," But will do." The grey-brown tom then took another bite of his meal. Falcon shook his head while digging his claws into the ground, Larkpaw if you're not back soon, i'll have you checking Lichenjaw for tick for a moon.

Morningfrost

Morningfrost chuckled, and gave her Webkit a quick lick then mewed," Is that so, Webkit? As big as Featherkit eh? I bet I would have tasted great." She paused then added," Though I think it's time for you to eat, my dear." She looked over to two kits, a soft purr rumbling in her chest. They both reminded her of their father in their own way, while Featherkit looked more like their father, Webkit was rather similar in personality.

Their father had been a long-haired black and white tom with blue eyes, so Webkit gained her fathers blue eyes, and Featherkit gained the two-toned long-haired grey and white coat. Shaking her head of the old thought's the young queen, returned her gaze to her young daughters and mewed," Really both of you need to eat, and then you can go play."

Hailstorm

Leopard

Leopard dug her claws into the ground, her tail lashing in annoyance. What would be my warrior name if I had stayed in the clan? Leopardfur? Leopardstrike? Leopardclaw? Leopardfire? She paused and a smiled softly, then whispered," Leopardfire." I like the sound of that. If I can rejoin my clan, I'll be known as Leopardfire. She nodded to herself then shook her head and returned to her job. The golden tabby was tired, but she needed to stay awake, it was her job to guard the group. From moonhigh to Sunrise she was to guard those sleeping, after that she would be able to sleep.
Last edited by Zarina on Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:21 pm

XXX・H O L L Y P A W・
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ
------------------------------------------------

¬ Age; 14 Moons
¬ Gender; Tom
¬ Role; Medicine Cat Apprentice
¬ Location;
¬ Mentioned;
¬ Tagged;
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ

XXXX・L A R K P A W・
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ

¬ Age; 8 Moons
¬ Gender; Tom
¬ Role; Apprentice
¬ Location; Riverside
¬ Mentioned; Falconeye, Daisypaw
¬ Tagged; Juniper
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Larkpaw had been up early, out on an early hunt as always. He was a try hard, continuously trying to bring back a decent amount of prey in the morning before the first patrol went out. It was all to get into Ravenstar's good books, learn the clans secret and hopefully when he becomes a warrior he'll be the next deputy. Had he thought about if Falconeye would need him that day? No. Did he particularly care? Well, slightly. Hopefully if Falconeye saw that he brought all of this prey back, then maybe he could get promoted to a warrior quicker than he could shake a stick however the thought of leaving his sister behind pained him. She wasn't nearly as good as he was, in fact, she was falling behind in her training and he knew it.

He shook his head to clear it, spotting a squirrel scuttling around at the edges of the forest. Larkpaw grinned, his second catch of the morning, oh how the clan would be proud. He crouched down, beginning to stalk forwards however he was cut off by Juniper, leaping in to snatch his kill. Larkpaw growled, pushing himself up to his paws and bounced over to the tom.

"Hey! Juniper!" Larkpaw called out to the tom. He was friendly with the rouges, being an informant for them of course. Well, they hadn't asked much but to keep an eye on Ravenstar and he did that pretty well. You could say he was literally stalking her. "Shouldn't you be on the other side of the river? Patrols are out soon."

XXX・D A I S Y P A W・
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ

¬ Age; 8 Moons
¬ Gender; She-Cat
¬ Role; Apprentice
¬ Location; Camp
¬ Mentioned; Larkpaw, Lichenjaw, Queens
¬ Tagged; Rainflurry
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Daisypaw came rushing out of the apprentice's den, bits of moss stuck to her fur and her cream tabby pelt was unruly, sticking out each and which way. She was late, very late. What time was it? Where was Larkpaw? Daisypaw tried to make herself look a little more presentable, picking bits of moss out of her fur and trying to get her pelt to go in the same direction. Was it working? Not exactly. The light pelted she-cat looked for her mentor, spotting her sitting just outside the warriors den. Daisypaw quietly pushed herself to her paws, wandering over to the she-cat's side and tilted her head some, maw slightly open as she thought about what she was going to say. "Can we go out on a hunting patrol? After I tend to Lichenjaw, and the queens, of course."

XXXX・W E B K I T・
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ

¬ Age; 2 Moons
¬ Gender; She-Cat
¬ Role; Kit
¬ Location; Camp
¬ Mentioned; Berrykit
¬ Tagged; Morningfrost, Featherkit, Mapletail
ⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄ
"Whaaaat? Before we can play? No fair! Berrykit is already outside and she didn't have to eat! Mapletail!" Webkit puffed out her small chest and held her head high. She pranced over to the other queen, flicking her tiny white tail to try and look intimidating and pawed at the queen's paws. "Why was Berrykit let out? Featherkit and I are big and strong! W-Warriors don't eat before the patrol and we're warriors! Isn't that right Featherkit?" Webkit glanced over her shoulder at her sister, blue eyes huge and pleading just begging for her sibling to agree with her.
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:28 am

Ravenstar
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
She-cat|Leader|50 moons|Apprentice: None|Tags: Hailstorm, Barkpelt

Ravenstar nodded at Hailstorm. "Yes, that would be great, thank you," she meowed before looking at Barkpelt as he emerged from the warriors' den. Her eyes narrowed slightly, but she relaxed a bit. While she was usually strict, she knew that Barkpelt had been on patrol late last night. Ravenstar was aware of some rogues on the other side of the river, but she wasn't sure on how many there were or if they posed a serious threat. Just last moon, Ivypaw had wandered off without her mentor and she got attacked by a rogue that was in the territory. As a result, Ravenstar increased patrols along the border. Ravenstar would have punished Ivypaw, but she figured being confined to the medicine den for a week due to her injuries was punishment enough. Ravenstar padded across the clearing and sat next to Barkpelt once he finished making a hunting patrol. "Would you mind sending a border patrol near the river? I want that border checked at least two times a day if possible," she asked her deputy.

Ivypaw
She-cat|Apprentice|8 moons|Mentor: Silverfeather|Tags: Silverfeather

Ivypaw looked up as her mentor approached. "Yep!" She meowed with excitement. "Are we going on a patrol today?" She asked with a small tilt of her head. It had been a few days since she had been sent on a patrol. For the last few days, she was either training with other apprentices or taking care of the queens and elders. She couldn't wait to go on a hunting trip or sharpen her claws on a few rogues.

Juniper
Tom|Hunter|20 moons|Mate: Open|Tags: Open

Juniper looked up from his catch. "Thanks, Larkpaw," he meowed with a friendly wink. He picked up the squirrel and hopped back across the rocks in an ungraceful manner because of the extra weight in his mouth. He dropped the squirrel on his side of the border and looked back up. I wonder when he will join us, he thought, although he knew they needed more information first. He's probably waiting until his sister decides to join him, he decided before padding away, waving goodbye to Larkpaw with his tail.

Featherkit
She-cat|Kit|2 moons|Tags: Morningfrost, Webkit

Featherkit glanced at the mouse, then back at Webkit. "Yeah! We are strong enough too, we don't need prey," she meowed confidently, although her eyes betrayed her as she cast another longing glance at the mouse. Her belly rumbled a bit, willing her to take a bite. She forced her eyes back to the queen and puffed out her chest, imitating her sister. "Yeah, we are warriors. And I will become leader someday, then nobody will be able to tell me what to do," she meowed with a little huff.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:07 am

Falconeye
64m - Warrior - Apprentice: Larkpaw - Tags: Rainflurry

The grey-brown let out a soft purr when he finished his sparrow, and quickly got up. Falconeye sighed as he buried the bones, then glanced around camp looking for Rainflurry, smiling when he spotted her. He trotted over to the other she-cat, noting that she looked a little tired and chuckled. "Hey Rainflurry, Barkpelt wants you to join me in a hunting patrol." He paused then added," Would you like to get Daisypaw or shall I?"

Morningfrost

With eyes narrowed the queen spoke," That's because Berrykit is older than you. And Mapletail is not your mother. You both still have some growing to do, so it's imperative that you both eat. Or do you wish to be stuck at this size forever?" She raised a whiskered brow, then added," A warrior needs to have fuel to feed and protect his or her clan, Webkit. And Featherkit, You may become leader one day, but today your still a kit, and you will do what your mother tells you."

The ginger and white she-cat glanced at Mapletail, hoping the brown she-cat wouldn't interfere with this. "Webkit, Featherkit you can either eat your breakfast or stay in the nursery all day. Chose."

Hailstorm
29m - Warrior - Apprentice: None - Tags: Ravenstar + Silverfeather + Ivypaw

The grey tabby nodded then started to pad away as she had turned to Barkpelt. He headed straight for Silverfeather and her Apprentice; Ivypaw. "Hey! Silverfeather, Ivypaw, would you two mind joining me for a hunting patrol?" Hailstorm stopped a few paw-steps away from the two she-cats, tilting his head to the right slightly. His long fur fluffed out a bit, feeling a bit nervous for some reason.

Leopard

Heaving a sigh the golden tabby shook her head, fighting to keep her eyes open. After a few moments the she-cat shook her head and relented. Leopard groaned then began to lay down, then curled into a ball, tucking her tail under neither her chin. Her eyes fluttered closed, and a soft purr escaped her. As she fell asleep the young lass wished for good dreams.
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am

Featherkit
She-cat|Kit|2 moons|Tags: Morningfrost, Webkit

"Okay!" Featherkit meowed excitedly before biting into the mouse. Her mother's scolding tone had gone right over her head, plus, she was happy to get a meal. She looked back at Webkit, and her tail drooped. Oh no, did I not defend Webkit well enough? she wondered, looking at Morningfrost. She stopped eating and looked from Webkit to Morningfrost. Of course I have to obey my mother, but what if Webkit gets sad and thinks I didn't defend her? she thought, her ears drooping a little.
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cola coca » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:32 am

Rainflurry || 27 moons || Female || Warrior || Apprentice: Daisypaw || Tags: Daisypaw, Falconeye
Rainflurry turned to Falconeye. "Oh, Daisypaw's right here," she replied, tapping Daisypaw's shoulder lightly. "She actually just asked to go on a hunting patrol, so good timing! Daisypaw, the other apprentices can tend to the elders and queens. You can help them if we get back in time, okay? Is Larkpaw coming?" she added to Falconeye.

Shard|| 33 moons || Male || Guard || Tags: Open
Shard was awake and alert, sitting a little ways away from the rogue camp. He stared into the forest, in the direction of the river and Aspenclan. His muscles tensed for a moment as he recalled his reasons for disliking the clan. He grumbled something unintelligible, letting go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. Casting a glance around him, he retreated back to the rogue camp and took his place as a guard.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me