🌺~Aspenclan~🌺: The Darkness Rises

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~Aspenclan~🌺: The Darkness Rises

Postby HollowBubble » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
❄fяσѕтραω❄
°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
Med-Cat Apprentince | ♀ | 14 Moons | bisexual | Crush Open | Mood Calm | Location camp | Tags ShatteredPaw, DriftKit
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

FrostPaw smiled at the two and flicked her tail. I got permission to go hunting! I just needed to stretch my legs" She bent her head towards the little kit besides them."Now, what did you wanna know about being a medicine cat, DriftKit?" She purred softly.

⤜────fight it───⟶
⟵take the pain⤛

┌── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┐

███████████████████████████
she/her • bisexual • idk what else to put
⤜───────⤛
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

└── ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ──┘

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:29 pm

[Tags: Zor]

Beechskip snorted, lifting his nose into the air. "Well, it sounds like your own personal problem. Shouldn't you learn how to land on your feet before you set your tactics to catch prey in a tree?" He shook his head, a small grin coming to play on his muzzle once more. He flexed his claws in the dirt, setting a suspiciously kind toothy smile on the other tom.
"I have no desire to hurt you. But it is required for me to attack or drive out any rogue hunting on Aspenclan territory. But, gee, I'd sure hate to do that or harm a hair on such a pretty pelt." He smiled slyly, believing he had just gotten away with the small comment.

[Tags: Nelly, Coal, Wingpaw, Pepper]

"Ooh." Peaches hopped from her fence, trotting over closer to the apprentice. "A clan cat? I've never seen an Aspenclan cat face to face. How is life in a forest? Is prey good? Is it hard to catch? I've only eaten canned meat and dry cat food from my twolegs. And I couldn't ever imagine living outside in the humid air or cold seasons! Is it hard?" She made a half circle around the cat, her young naive personality coming in to play to admire the other molly.

[Tags: Birdflight]

Lavenderwish gave a small squeal of joy, racing out to the forest. She turned around to Birdflight, a small frown beginning to grow on her muzzle. But as fast as it had come, it was gone. ”No holding back!” she demanded. She enjoyed challenges, and she wasn’t going to be a sore loser if she lost. She did competitions for the fun of it. ”Where do you think the best place would be to go hunting right now?” she continued to ask, dragging a curious gaze to the other molly.

Open

Open

Open

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:43 pm

W I N G P A W
7 moons- female- straight- tags, coal pepper nelly peaches

Wingpaw rolled her eyes at the other feline, and sighed, shaking her head slightly. “If you were ever a clan cat you wouldn’t be able to catch anything because of all your talking”, she mewed to Peaches. Wingpaw stood up to stretch a bit before sitting back down on her comfortable position. ”But even if you wanted to hunt I wouldnt advise you to try because this is the prey that we have to work hard to get and kittypets like you are always hunting for fun, not to survive. Plus if any of the two clans caught you, you would have been wounded badly after they caught sight of even the tip of your tail. But lucky for you I’m not that threatening”, she hissed at the she-cat.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:55 pm

Zor blushed slightly. Was this cat.. Complimenting him? Zor looked at his paws, not being able to look up at the tom. "Well, if any cat would rip some fur off of my pelt, I wouldn't mind it being you." He purred.
"Well.. I guess I'll get out of your way then." Zor picked up the rabbit corpse, and then knocked it into a near by hole. He then turned to look at the cat. "Hey.. Uh.." He looked down shyly at his paws. "Would you maybe like to... hang out with me for a bit tomorrow..?"

[tags: Beechskip]
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose626 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:22 pm

Tigerpelt
Apprentice: Alderpaw
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Tags: Blacktiger, Alderpaw,
Ashpaw

Picking up Blacktiger's signal to split up, he headed in the opposite direction and hoped to follow the scent of a squirrel he'd come across. While not a rare delicacy, squirrels happened to be fewer in number and over all harder to catch. It had been a while since he last caught a squirrel with his last attempt leaving him with nothing. Soon enough he heard the tell tale sound of rustling leaves and tasted the air once more. It seemed the squirrel had yet to notice him. The still wind helped keep his own scent from the soon to be prey as he prepared to strike.

Silvershadow
Apprentice: N/A
Crush: Duskbracken
Mate: Duskbracken
Tags: Dustbracken

"Sounds perfect." She replied as she began to head towards the stream. Another kick from the kits inside her made her jump a little at the feeling though she soon relaxed and let out a low purr of affection. She couldn't wait for these kits to be born. Maybe after this litter was born they could have another, but that was too far in the future for her to worry about now.

Ashpaw
Mentor: Blacktiger
Mate: N/A
Tags: Blacktiger, Tigerpelt,
Alderpaw

Following the noise lead her right to the source and let her spot a sparrow picking out some food of it's own. Pleased with herself, she began to move as close as she could from behind the distracted bird. One pounce later and she had landed on the wing of the sparrow and soon after killed it. It was a messy kit and she was very dissatisfied with her work, growling to herself, but picked it up and began to pad toward where she last saw her mentor.

Pepper
Mate: Open
Tags: Wingpaw, Coal
Nelly, Peaches

"Hasn't you mentor taught you to respect your elders?" He jokingly purred. "And I don't think you have to worry about us hunting at all. We have all the food we could eat. Though I doubt any of you clan cats would understand." He added, turning to his kittypet companions and hoping he was right. He wouldn't hunt himself, knowing the dangers that came with the life of a clan cat but then again he knew that some kitty-pets would probably like to try it at least once.
The pure air and dazzling
snow belong to things
beyond the reach of all
personal feeling, almost
beyond the reach of life.
Yet such things are a part
of our life, neither the least
noble nor the most terrible.

╒══════════════════╕
🌺~Aspenclan~🌺,
Birdclan, Oakclan, Thistleclan, Drizzleclan, Clan of Moonlight
And more!
╘══════════════════╛
rose626

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Rabbitpaw
Apprentice/Tom/8 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Wolfpaw

"I don't think you would make an awful leader. I would follow you." He said softly. Laughing as the other batted at his face, he didn't move off of him this time as he kept him pinned. "No one can help you now! No one would dare oppose the feared Rabbitstar! Although my name doesn't sound that scary." He said as he playfully nipped at the others ear.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:01 am

”Hasn’t your mother ever taught you not to trust in strangers? Especially when its a cat rivaling with you over survival?” Beechskip arched his back in a temporary stretch, before making a circle to face the direction of Aspenclan camp. ”But I suppose I won’t be expected to be doing something important tomorrow. Sure. I’ll come back to this tree near sunhigh tomorrow. I’ll expect to be seeing you there.” the tom dragged a claw through the dirt, stalling for a bit of time. ”By the way, what’s your name?”

Peaches stopped in her tracks, throwing an upset glare to the apprentice, she then huffed. ”I bet I can take on any clan cat and win.” she claimed boldly, lifting her nose to the air. She twitched an ear to Pepper as the she cat spoke, and Peaches nodded in agreement. Her good mood returning instantly. ”Yeah! I’d only ever eat canned meat. Who knows what kind of diseases or stink the prey you eat carries! Plus, it’s full of bones and fur. That doesn’t sound very appetizing.” The she cat straightened her posture, confident with her words.

Lavenderwish gave a small squeal of joy, racing out to the forest. She turned around to Birdflight, a small frown beginning to grow on her muzzle. But as fast as it had come, it was gone. ”No holding back!” she demanded. She enjoyed challenges, and she wasn’t going to be a sore loser if she lost. She did competitions for the fun of it. ”Where do you think the best place would be to go hunting right now?” she continued to ask, dragging a curious gaze to the other molly.

Open

Open

Open

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:43 am

W I N G P A W
7 moons- female-straight- tags, coal pepper jelly peaches

Wingpaw listened to Pepper speak then turned her head back to Peaches and rolling her eyes. With a sudden leap, the she-cat pinned down Peaches, her claws digging into the others skin, but just not enough to really harm her. Wingpaw neared her face to Peaches and chuckled lightly. ”Sure you could”, she smirked, leaping off of her and then batting her paw at Peaches face but this time playfully.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:53 am

The she cat tumbled to the grass with a squeal of surprise. She drew in a sharp breathe, having the breathe knocked out of her from the impact. When Wingpaw released her, Peaches rolled over onto shaky paws. She gave a weak smile, more unsure than before. ”Well, maybe not any cat, but I’m sure I could challenge a clan cat and win! I just don’t know who.” she took a step forward, faltering a bit. But her ears perked whenever Wingpaw swipes a paw at her in a nonhostile way. A large smile grew across her muzzle. She’d be happy to take the chance of playing with another cat. ”Hey.” she pouted, throwing back a more clumsy big paw at the other’s muzzle softy.

”Hasn’t your mother ever taught you not to trust in strangers? Especially when its a cat rivaling with you over survival?” Beechskip arched his back in a temporary stretch, before making a circle to face the direction of Aspenclan camp. ”But I suppose I won’t be expected to be doing something important tomorrow. Sure. I’ll come back to this tree near sunhigh tomorrow. I’ll expect to be seeing you there.” the tom dragged a claw through the dirt, stalling for a bit of time. ”By the way, what’s your name?”

Open

Open

Open

lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:40 am

Emberclaw
Warrior/Tom/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Goldenthistle

Emberclaw felt bored and wanted to leave camp for a bit. Pushing himself to his paws, the fluffy tom spotted Goldenthistle and padded over to him. He lightly swiped his tail over his ear. "Hey, do you want to go hunting?" He asked with a charming smile. "I could use a chance to stretch my legs and I bet you could to." He stretched his back, his front paws sliding across the ground as he did. "Unless you don't think you can keep up with me," he purred out teasingly as he straightened back up.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me