🌺~Aspenclan~🌺: The Darkness Rises

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌺~Aspenclan~🌺: The Darkness Rises

Postby willowsong12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

Emberclaw
Warrior/Tom/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Goldenthistle

Gasping in mock horror, he sat down and lifted his paw to his chest. "You wouldn't dare! Between the two of us, I am sure I have the nicer pelt. It's long, soft and shiny," he cooed out playfully. "Also, I think you secretly enjoy my good-looks. Although you are quite the looked myself. Not bad on the eyes at all."

Rabbitpaw
Apprentice/Tom/8 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Wolfpaw

The other did have a point about his name not sounding scary. "Element of surprise is important." He leaned his head back as the other nipped at him. "Not everyone can have a scary name like yours," he teased as he stood over him. "But if anyone tries to fight me, I'll just lay on them until they give up."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:48 am

Birdflight
|| She-cat | 28 Moons | Warrior | Rain & Salt | Location: Camp | Tags: Lavenderwish ||

Birdflight followed Lavenderwish gingerly, looking around at the familiar surroundings with her blue eyes. "I will not hold back. As for where might be the bets place to hunt, I think by the river might be promising. There is prey always by a water source so it would make it easier." The brown tabby explained and turned to look back at Lavenderwish to see if she approved or not.

Nelly
|| Female | 8 Months | House Cat | Pumpkin & Spices | Location: Outside the Fences| Tags: Coal, Pepper, Wingpaw, Peaches ||

Nelly found the gap in the fence and slowly made her way though, feeling comfort that the sounds of fighting has ceased. She recongized most fo the smells but also smelt a Aspenclan cat now that she was there with them. Nelly winkled her nose at the description Peaches used to describe the wildlife the clan cats catch to eat. She decided to stay there for the moment so she wouldn't interrupt anything since it seemed like there was no fighting or threats.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:53 am

Zor swung from a tree branch. "Just wait until you hear more about me! Normally I'm sad and gloomy.." He dropped off of the branch and landed in front of Beechskip. "But I just can't be sad when you're around!" Zor sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. "I'd love to get to know you, Beechskip. You seem like an interesting cat."

[tags: Beechskip]
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:24 pm

W I N G P A W
7 moons- female-straight- tags, coal pepper nelly peaches

Wingpaw looked over at the female that had just revealed herself from behind the fence. She dipped her head to the female as a way of saying hi, not realizing that the other feline was blind. ”Well I wouldn’t mind because sometimes they do look like that”, she chuckled, her ear twitching at some sounds of prey nearby. Wingpaw was wasting her time talking to kittypets instead of hunting for the prey that her clan needed. She’d just have to wait until the time is right to slip away from the small group that she had accidentally attracted towards her.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry. » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:58 pm

✿ Petalswirl ✿|Medicine Cat|Molly|Aloepaw

"Oh you're right, those are pretty mushy... Let's go gets some new ones." She flicked her tail to brush the berries out of the den and into the small pile of dried and dead herbs. "After you." She purred, her tail pointing towards the exit.

Thistlestar|Leader|Tom|Mintthistle, Driftkit, Wildkit

"We can hold your ceremony right now! Of course, if your mother is alright with that?"

Ottersplash|Elder|Tom|Icesong

"I know, if it gets any colder, I think my legs might freeze up for good!" he joked, and settled into the fresh bedding. "Ahh, thank you Icesong." He purred. "But next time, you can have an apprentice do it. You are one of Aspenclan's most senior warriors."

Coal|Kittypet|Tom|Nelly, Pepper, Wingpaw, Peaches

"Okay, okay." He sat up, and began cleaning his pelt. "Aspenclan... I guess I have no grudges with your clan, it's those Brookclan cats who'd better watch out!" He bristled a little. His mother had been killed by a Brookclan cat. "Nelly! It's fine, there was just some clan cat apprentice. But they know better now than to try and attack us!" He purred, rubbing against her head. "It's just Peaches, Pepper and I, Biscuit hasn't come out yet. He hasn't been out since Creampuff disappeared," Coal murmured. He flinched as he watched Peaches and Wingpaw fight. "...Careful..." he growled quietely, haunches ready to spring if the wild cat showed any hostility.

Daisynose-Queen-Open

Daisynose was revisiting the place where Pebbletail had been killed by a monster. She flinched slightly as a monster whizzed past, kicking up a cloud of dust and gravel. She blinked, and a glowing cat stood before her. "Daisynose... our son has grown to be a fine warrior...protect him with your life, just as I did for you." and with that, the cat vanished. "Pebbletail! Wait, don't go!" Her eyes clouded with grief for her lost mate, Daisynose sat there, staring at the place the monster had just ridden across.

Amberpaw-Apprentice-Molly-Open

Open

Hollypelt-Warrior-Molly-Open

Open

Berrypaw-Apprentice-Molly-Open

Open

Biscuit-Kittypet-Tom-Wingpaw, Pepper, Peaches, Coal, Nelly

Biscuit looked out the window glumly. Creampuff was still gone...long gone. Had her two-legs taken her? Had a forest cat gotten her? It was all his fault. He couldn't go back out there, yet he knew he couldn't stay indoors for the rest of his life. "I suppose I can go see what the commotion is about..." he mumbled, bracing himself to head outside. His head brushed the cat-flap, and he was back, the smells, the rush of feeling, the way he felt when he had once lived among the Brookclan cats...

Foxtail|Warrior|Tom|Applepaw

"Applepaw!" the red pelted warrior called into the apprentices den. "Why are you so glum? C'mon, let's go hunt or something!"

Sunstorm-Warrior-Tom-Open

Open

Toucanwing-Warrior-Tom-Open

Open

Please feed my friend! c:
Cherry.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Birdflight
|| She-cat | 28 Moons | Warrior | Rain & Salt | Location: Camp | Tags: Lavenderwish ||

Birdflight followed Lavenderwish gingerly, looking around at the familiar surroundings with her blue eyes. "I will not hold back. As for where might be the bets place to hunt, I think by the river might be promising. There is prey always by a water source so it would make it easier." The brown tabby explained and turned to look back at Lavenderwish to see if she approved or not.

Nelly
|| Female | 8 Months | House Cat | Pumpkin & Spices | Location: Outside the Fences| Tags: Coal, Pepper, Wingpaw, Peaches ||

Nelly purred back at Coal and his reassurance until he mentioned Creampuff's disappearance and Biscuit's mourning. She pressed herself gently against Coal with a sad look on her face, remembering the day. Nelly wasn't aware that Wingpaw had greeted her and said softly to Coal when she felt him get defensive "I don't think she is a threat. We might be house cats but she would know better than to pick a actually fight, especially with all of us here."

(I just got like really sad about the whole Biscuit & Creampuff thing)
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:27 pm

W I N G P A W
7 moons- female-straight- tags, coal pepper nelly peaches biscuit

Wingpaw rolled her eyes at Coal. ”You act like little 7 moon old me is going to do some big attack moves and suddenly wound all of you in seconds. Like let’s be honest here, I’m not even that far into training yet and I doubt I could really do much if I wanted to”, she sighed, quite disappointed that she couldn’t be stronger than she is now. But all of that strength and wisdom will come throughout training and she was sure of it.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:14 pm

[Tags: Emberclaw]
”I don’t know what to think of that claim. But I can say that mine is a lot cleaner, saturated, and bright. I can admit Your pelt is rich in color, but mine is so bright colored that it can reflect the sun off it. I can blind cats from a mile away! But uh, thanks, I guess?” he chuckled more lightly, enjoying the small banter between the two..surprisingly.

[Tags: Nelly, Coal, Wingpaw, Pepper]

Peaches tilted her ears forward on her head, a frown growing across her face momentarily. ”Well, just like you said! You’ve only just started your training. I bet you’ll become the best clan cat ever once you finish!” she chirped optimistically, her frown disappearing into a confident smile.

[Tags: Zor]

Beechskip seated himself in front of the other tom, a soft purr rolling from his throat. ”Are you that desperate for me to stay? Fine.” He agreed in a friendly mock, before bringing his gaze to the sky. ”But I cant stay long. I should be heading back to camp soon.” he warned, turning back to the other. ”But..I’ll start another topic for you to answer me in. Why are you here? I mean, in Aspenclan territory. Because by the way you first fell from the tree, it didn’t look like hunting prey from a tree was your first tactic. Maybe. That’s my guess. And why so close to Aspenclan camp?” He asked, tilting his head slightly.

[Tags: Birdflight]

Lavenderwish noddd eagerly, turning to the direction where the river was. ”Of course! Birdflight, you’re a genius!” she was practically bursting with happiness that the other molly had thought of the spot first. ”I’ll race you there? First one there gets to take out the plumpest prey at the water bank!” she suggested, waving her tail. She had already placed her paws far in front of her, already in position to start a sprint. She just turned a glowing gaze back to Birdflight, seeing if she approved or not.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crescent knight » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:30 pm

Zor licked his paw and drew it over his ear. "I won't keep you here. If you really have to leave, you should go."
He stopped washing his face and looked up at Beechskip. "It actually IS my first tactic. The only reason I fell was because my hind leg got snagged on a branch. Why am I here?" He gazed at the trees around him. "I honestly don't know. Camp, you say? I honestly didn't know there was a camp anywhere close by!"

[tags: Beechskip]

Applepaw scowled at Foxtail. "Leave me alone. How about you go hang out with Aloepaw,
huh?"
She sat up at glared at him, her eyes glazed with anger. "I bet she would love hanging out with you!"

[tags: foxtail]

Aloepaw looked at her paws shyly. "Do you mind leading, Petalswirl? I don't really know the forest that well.."

[tags: Petalswirl]
crescent knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orchid.dreams » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 pm

W I N G P A W
7 moons- female- bisexual- tags, open

Wingpaw looked up at Peaches and gave her a light smile, before heaving a small sigh. ”Well, guess it’s time for me to go”, she said while turning around and beginning to pad away. She looked back for a split second before trotting off in the direction of the hunting grounds. Her small paws travel quick so she got there rather fast. Her nose went straight to sniffing around the second her paws slowed down their pace. She could sniff out a few prey nearby but only one stuck out, and it was her favorite one, the squirrel. She quickly lowered her body and stalked in the direction of the squirrel, her paws maneuvering their way around any twigs or pebbles that could cause a sound and have her risk loosing the squirrel. Finally her eyes caught sight of the small figure and she stopped for a second to observe its movements, watching what it was currently feeling by its posture and breathes. Right now it seemed to be breathing gently, and it’s posture seemed rather relaxed. Wingpaw took this moment to pounce on it, her claws peircing into its back and her teeth biting into its neck deeply. She trotted back to camp with the squirrel hanging from her mouth limply.
orchid.dreams

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me