[ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── basicc's post.

Postby basicc. » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:37 am

solstice
┌──────────────────────
x ♂ | rank. loner | location. the border | tagged. none/open

yawning loudly, solstice emerged from the bush: white, icy flakes began to cover his ruffled amber pelt and his paws sunk into the frosty sheet that covered the ground. with a flick of his ears he shivered - this had to be one of the worst snows he had experienced in his lifetime. he paused, lifted a paw and licked out a clump of ice that was stuck between his claws. "it's too cold," solstice grumbled, cold wind whipping at his side, "if i find any prey i'll be more than lucky".
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── accepting

Postby satanael » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:13 am

• sorrelstar !
      ╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾╾
      age 45 moons . gender molly . rank leader . tags mistcloud, mention of wolfthroat .

xxxsorrelstar jumped as she was suddenly jostled from her thoughts. she forced her fur to lie flat, a tad bit embarrassed at her own jumpiness. however, her voice was still deadpan and stiff as she replied, "that would be smart." she closed her jaws for a moment before adding, "perhaps we should send a big patrol to hunt in the forest, and one patrol to scavenge in the twolegplace." sorrelstar didn't like forcing her clan to risk their lives, but at this time, they really didn't have another choice. not only was her clan starving, but she was also clinging on to her last two lives; she really couldn't afford to lose one to something as trivial as starvation. "i'll lead the twolegplace patrol, if you don't mind." she started, rising to stretch her aching legs. "you and wolfthroat will be in charge of the clan until my return; i'll tell him myself once he wakes up."

• cherrystorm !
      age 20 moons . gender molly . rank warrior . tags acornberry .

xxxthe molly gave a swift nod to the tom as he passed her with the thin prey. "we're going to die out here if this snow doesn't start to melt," she commented bitterly, flicking the snow off of her tail. cherrystorm had never been one to wholeheartedly believe in starclan, but maybe this whole blizzard situation was indeed a punishment. "not even the lake has any holes to fish in. the twolegs must've froze to death," it was meant as a joke, but her agitation seeped through and ruined it's execution, making it sound like just another of her pessimistic comments.

• oceanpaw !
      age 10 moons . gender tom . rank apprentice . tags maplepaw .

xxxhe cracked one of his eyes open as maplepaw curled up next to him. "are you cold too?" he mumbled groggily, his voice thick with sleep. "i'm surprised we haven't all turned into walking icicles yet," he joked, impressing himself with his own humor. he didn't even have to be fully awake to be funny! or maybe he was just a little too prideful.
satanael

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:14 am

NOAH
loner ; tom ; tags: 0

noah huffed, rolling over onto his tummy as he slowly awoke. he felt extra chilly this morning and shivered despite the mound of fur covering his body. "hmph." he groaned, opening his blue eyes to gaze out of the makeshift den he had made for himself a couple of days before out of a fallen tree's remnants. he squinted when he noticed the large mound of snow covering the entrance of his den and groaned once more. "again? thanks, nature." he mumbled, shifting his weight onto his paws and digging his way through the snow.

THISTLESTRIKE
warrior ; tom ; tags: 0

thistlestrike awoke with a wide yawn and a good stretch. his paws shifted in the frozen earth beneath him mid-stretch, causing shivers to creep up his spine. he stuck his head out of the den entrance for a moment before huffing and stepping into the too high ocean of snow. he glanced at the fresh-kill pile, frowning at the small amount of prey it held. he pushed through the snow towards a patch of (mostly) untouched dirt under a frozen tree, sitting and huddling into himself, trying to get adjusted to the harsh cold.

DAISYLEAF
warrior ; molly ; tags: 0

her frozen paws ached as she sat at her usual spot near the right end of the camp, watching as multiple of her clanmates navigated around the camp. she had awoken not too long ago and slipped out of her nest and plopped herself down here. she couldn't help but admire the snowy winter wonderland surrounding her. it was like a love-hate relationship. she loved how the white snow covered the world around her, but hated how harsh the snow really was. how unforgiving and daring.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:21 pm

HazelnutPaw (Bramble)
Tom (afab) - Gay - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #__
HazelnutPaw quietly organized the current herb stock, making sure everything was in order. He pulled out some dead leaves and set them beside him. The tom decided he would throw those out later, once he had gathered enough to make the trip.

AcornBerry
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Warrior - #CherryStorm
AcornBerry nodded at CherryStorm's statement, smiling through the bitterness. "The twolegs also have snow-proof dens," he commented, bitter but humorous. The ton stood still for a second to shake out the snow on his long fur, but the cold still struck him to his core, even his skeleton freezing from the cold. "I wonder what we did for StarClan to think we deserve this."

PepperPaw (Rose)
Tom - Pansexual - Apprentice - #WaterLeap
PepperPaw groaned when he heard the voice of WaterLeap through the barricaded entryway of the apprentice den. "Yes, coming," he meowed loud enough for her to hear, standing and stretching out his thick furred black and grey body. The tom slowly sauntered over to the entryway and pawed at the snow a bit before just plowing through it, immediately regretting the decision when he became covered in snow.

SilkPaw (Shard)
Tom - Pansexual - Apprentice - #__
SilkPaw frowned at PepperPaw, who plowed through the snow that covered the apprentice den entryway. Shrugging, as the actions of the other tom led to an escape route, he went through the hole that PepperPaw made and headed outside, hopping through the snow as he was rather short compared to how high the snow way.

DustDew
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #__
DustDew finally decided to venture out into the cold. He stepped out from the warmth of his den and into the cold that was the snowy earth before him. Even though sitting still isn't the best thing to do in the cold, the tom couldn't help but plop down in front of the warriors den as he would during newleaf.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightRaven 21 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:13 pm

Falcontalon
age 25 moons . gender tom . rank warrior . tags --- .

Falcontalon had awoken early and slipped out of camp hoping to catch something, at least a bit plump, but he had little luck. He managed to catch a rather thin squirrel and he manged to snag a bird after nearly missing it by a whisker. He picked up his prey and carried it back to camp, through the belly high snow. He sighed softly around the prey in his mouth. He wished the snow would stop already and for prey to be more plentiful. He slowly walked back into camp, dropping the prey off on the fresh kill pile before slipping off under a tree and sat down, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Ravenfire
age 25 moons . gender tom . rank warrior . tags --- .

Ravenfire slowly got to his paws, giving himself a quick grooming. He slowly walked out into the belly high snow and growled slightly. He never did much like the snow. He glanced at the fresh kill pile but shook his head. He wouldn't touch it until other cats have eaten. It was just his nature. He sat down beside the warrior's den watching the others move about in the snow and waiting to see if he'd be sent on any patrols. Snow was already clinging to his black fur, slowly turning him white. He sighed hoping he'd get on a patrol and shake the snow from his fur.

Mistcloud

age 26 moons . gender molly. rank deputy . tags Sorrelstar .

Mistcloud watched her leader silently, noting her jumpiness. "That is what I was thinking. We might have some good luck in the twolegplace." She said shaking the snow from her fur. "Of course Sorrelstar." She said dipping her head to her leader. "Please be careful." She said a hint of worry in her mew as she looked at her leader, before getting to her own paws. "Who do you wish to take with you?" She asked her glancing around the camp.

Maplepaw
age 9 moons . gender molly . rank apprentice . tags Oceanpaw .

She nodded against him. "Yes even with all this fur I feel too cold." She said lifting her head to look at him. She tilted her head before giggling. "Well with all the fur you and I are quite lucky." She said smiling at him as she rested her head on his side. "Hmm I wonder if we'll be sent on a patrol today." She mumbled softly.
NightRaven21

Image Image
NightRaven 21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❆ ⊱ ── providence ] ── basicc's post.

Postby basicc. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:40 am

solstice
┌──────────────────────
x ♂ | rank. loner | location. the border | tagged. none/open

the tom began to prowl through the snow, his tail tingling as cold clumps of ice stuck to it. as a gust of chilly wind swept across his face his nose tingled with excitement, "fresh prey," he whispered. sol's gleaming golden eyes scanned the horizon but no prey was to be seen - he tried to follow the scent trail but soon enough it was gone, masked by the icy smell of frost. "there's no point in hunting in this weather," he hissed irritably to himself, continuing to walk through the snow, "i'm better off waiting for something to die of natural causes".
basicc.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ one. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:40 pm

' WOLFTHROAT'
      ranking.)..deputyxxage.) ..32 moonsxxlocation.)..leaders denxxtagged.)..sorrelstar, mistcloud
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━spaceShifting slowly in the trees was the chocolate mass, muscular neck quickly allowing a jerk of motion to reflect his sudden relation that he was no longer alone - then again, was anyone ever truly alone? He supposed some liked to think so, but he imagined they were of lesser minds and younger souls. In a world like this it was a blessing to be occupied with the sounds of laughter - crying even. It gave people a reason to go out and get some air, maybe meet new people or catch a tune. He'd seen and talked to a'many people of the antisocial nature, and although the life wasn't necessarily bad, it certainly wasn't glamorous either. A little peace was good every now and then, but to bathe in it... Stark selfishness to one's health. Ugh. Yet why did he care? It wasn't as if he'd seen anyone here acting like such, but he couldn't help but think of his leader, being that she was coming down to the line on the number of lives she had. He smirked, pushing forward and back into the camp... Though he didn't really remember why

Somewhat of a forgetful clod, he was, not stupid or ignorant, but lacking in the field of memory when it came to the little things. It made him grunt, tossing his giant bum aside to sit down with a 'humpf'. The deputy male allowed himself to witness the clan, well, his clan... It was such an odd phrase to process as he turned and headed towards the sound of his leader. His green-tea visionaries grinned at her, watching as she talked to his fellow deputy. "M'lady S-Sorrelstar? H-How might I be of service this m-morning?" He spoke politely as always, heavy paws sitting onto the ground.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( amused and delighted by the cold weather.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me