LagoonClan Rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LagoonClan Rp

Postby hummus! » Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:17 pm

Crowstar
tom-cat / leader / crush: n/a / mate: n/a / apprentice: n/a / tags: Cinderthorn

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crowstar darted around the forest, his fur pricked wild. He could hear dogs barking behind him, feeling their hot breath on his tailtip. I have to run faster! he thought, panicked. He slid to a halt beside a ravine, looking back. All he could see was red before he jerked awake in his nest. He breathed heavily before he stood up, shaking his pelt. Just a dream. He stumbled out of the den, still feeling tired. He bumped into Cinderthorn. "S-sorry, Cinderthorn," he meowed. "Have you sent out patrols yet, or are we some of the only ones awake right now?"

Mintfall
she-cat / warrior / crush: n/a / mate: n/a / apprentice: Flowerpaw / tags: Flowerpaw

Mintfall padded out of the warriors den, stretching her forepaws. She looked up to see Crowstar and Cinderthorn near the leaders' den, and decided to leave them be. She padded over to the apprentices den, quickly spotting her apprentice, Flowerpaw.
She prodded the she-cat's shoulder. "Get up. We're gonna go on a patrol."

Flightpaw
she-cat / apprentice / crush: n/a / mentor: Icestorm / tags: open

--still sleeping--
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
nice to meet you! i'm hummus!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | taurus | artist

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┐
eh i'll put links here when
i feel like i want to use some

└ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘
ImageImage
hummus!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:44 pm

B a y c l a w
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 33 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Mate: Twistedshadow // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bayclaw padded out of the warrior's den, her sister hot on her heels. She let out a small yawn her eyes burning in the faint light. She sighed and shook her head before she found a spot for them to settle down at together. "I'm still tired.. I could go for an extended nap." she murmured before she glanced around looking to see what was going on so far. Seemed like they were up just in time, hopefully they'd get lucky enough to land a patrol together but she wouldn't hold her breath.

P e t a l p e l t
// She-cat // 33 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Mate: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Petalpelt followed her sister happily outside of the warriors den and over to their favorite spot. Petalpelt was wide awake and ready for the day as always. She brushed off her sisters comment about napping as she quickly took to grooming up her pelt. Her fur was longer than her sisters so it took more time but.. Why wait? They could get called to do something at any moment! And Petalpelt was eager to start her day as soon as possible.

P u d d l e j u m p 🐾
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Puddlejump laid in camp a little ways away from his clanmates quietly grooming his long easily tangled fur. Seemed he'd gotten a burr stuck in his fur yesterday and hadn't gotten it out, because he truly hadn't noticed it until now. Oh well, as he continued his grooming he kept his ears pricked in case his clanmates wanted to talk.. Or in case he got called to a patrol he didn't want to miss.

B e a r s h a d o w 🐻
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Developing one on Riverthorn // Mate: Riverthorn // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow slipped out of the warrior's den and settled down beside it his thick fluffy tail covering his paws as he tried to take up less room. He was aware that, given his size, that was pretty hard. But he didn't want to be rude to anyone trying to exit the den. The fluffy blue-grey tom glanced towards the leader and the deputy but stayed silent and where he was not wanting to interrupt them.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:40 pm

Briarshadow
shecat // 38m // warrior // m: cinderthorn // t: open~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx
briarshadow yawned as she rolled over onto her back in the warriors den. she was rather tired but she rolled herself back over and heaved herself up. her stomach growled with hunger as she sat and groomed her fur. briarshadow groomed her fur so it looked okay-ish and padded out of the den and towards the fresh kill pile. she noticed cinderthorn.
Last edited by meerkat boi. on Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Spottedflower
she - warrior - crush: open - mate: n/a - apprentice. n/a - tags: open

She sat near the warrior den entrance, her golden eyes starring to her adopted kit Surgepaw which reminded her about her fallen sister Blackflame, even if her sister was black and Surgepaw had blue fur. Shaking her head to break her thoguths she looked up to the sky with a warm smile.

Surgepaw
tom - apprentice - crush: open - mate: n/a - mentor: Briarshadow - tags: open

He finished to groom his pelt, scretching his tired legs the young to looked around the clearning, spotting his mentor almsot immendeately, but for now he really didn't ming her at all. He had something else in mind the tasty looking robin which showed up to the fresh kill pile.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - crush: open - mate: n/a - mentor: Mintfall - tags: Mintfall

Yawning tiredly she looked up to her mentor standing above her "A patrol? middle of the night? why? did something happen..." she meowed confusedly not really waking up yet. Shaking her head as she could hear her sisters words behing her "Oh uh, my bad, sorry" she meowed embrassedly as she stood up to look her mentor.

Fernpaw
she - apprentice - crush: open - mate: n/a - mentor: Bearshadow - tags: open

She was laying at her nest, not really sleeping just enjoying the warm nest, flicking her ears she watched as Mintfall got to get her sister Flowerpaw. Sighing she rolled her eyes at her sisters confusness "It's Morning..." she meowed blinking as she looked at the two she-cats, not ready yet to go anywhere.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfy9099 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:02 am

Patchflight

tom;;27 moons;; looks;; medicine cat

Yawning, the grey and white tom stretched within his nest. Swiping his tounge around his teeth, he sweeped his gaze around his den, as if it would help wake him up. i should probably see what needs to be stocked up on, he thought, as he began to groom one paw.

Fuzzypelt

tom;;27 moons;; looks;; warrior

Fuzzypelt opened one brown eye, before raising his head. Shrugging off the urge to curl up and go back to sleep, he stretched before padding outside. A few cats were already awake, but he made no effort to interact with any, still half asleep.
Toxins ↦ He/it ↦ X©

I've been here since 2013. I am...so old. I collect animals with multiple tails!
wolfy9099

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:54 am

riverthorn|shecat|queen|tags: bluekit; cinderthorn mentioned
Riverthorn’s paws churned through black water, struggling to keep her head above it. Every now and then she got swallowed by the river, and forced herself back up. With one final breath, she dunked back into the water. Her lungs screaming for air, she was slammed against a rock. Jerking awake, she realized it was only a dream. Riverthorn realized that Bluekit was still asleep, and hoped she didn’t disturb her. She wondered where Cinderthorn was, or what he was doing. She had always trusted him the most in the clan, which of course meant that she was also very protective over him. Yawning, she began to gently groom her fur.

leafpaw|shecat|med apprentice|tags: patchflight
Leafpaw had been up at the crack of dawn, just as she was everyday. She had been sitting in the medicine den, instantly bounding up to her mentor when he began to stir. “Good morning Patchflight! I’ve already resorted all of the herbs- twice, because I wasn’t happy with it the first time.” she began to ramble, as she did constantly.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfy9099 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:22 am

Patchflight

tom;;27 moons;; looks;; medicine cat

Looking up from his grooming, his eyes met his apprentices'.
" Good work Leafpaw, "
He smiled, a wave of relief washing over him as he no longer had to do it himself.
This was followed by guilt, as she was the apprentice and he was the mentor.
"Is there anything that you think needs gathering? "
He called over his shoulder as he poked his head into where the supplies were held. No point wasting time looking myself if another already knows he added mentally.

Fuzzypelt

tom;;27 moons;; looks;; warrior

He gazed around the camp, bored.
Despite this, he did nothing to release his boredom, turning his gaze to his paws instead.
Shame they are just paws, he thought, and not magical beings that will be mildly entertaining. Flopping onto his side, he rested his head on his paws, deciding to rest while he still had the chance.
Toxins ↦ He/it ↦ X©

I've been here since 2013. I am...so old. I collect animals with multiple tails!
wolfy9099

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunsmoke » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:18 am

Crowstep
58 Moons - Female - Warrior - Crowstar

No Crush - No Apprentice
Mood: Warm
Tag: Open
The she-cat started to purr softly as she was already away. She looked around as she was smiling. She had her own den but she had to share it with the mates of the deputy and the leader. She even would have to share it with kittens if they have them. Her ear flicked back as she had to share it with Briarshadow right now. She slowly looked around before she flicked her tail a little bit. She lets out a small yawn as she went to get up. She looked around before she blinked a little bit. She was wondering who would be her new den mate since Crowstar has one more spot open for

Cinderthorn
39 Moons - Male - Deputy - Brairshadow

No Crush - No Apprentice
Mood: Grumpy
Tag: Crowstar
Cinderthorn looked down at his brother as his eyes were cold. His tail flicked side to side as he just watches his brother. "you know Falconstar would have snapped at you for saying those words." His ear flicked back before he turns to watch his clan mates wake up. He huffed as he finally answered his older brother. "No, I have not sent anyone out yet... "

TwistedShadow
34 Moons - Male - Warrior - Bayclaw

No Crush - No Apprentice
Mood: Okay
The tom flicked his tail before he woke up. He looked around as he lets out a small yawn. His ear flicked back before he watched the den slowly wake up. He smiles a bit as he wanted to go back and sleep some more. He slowly pushes himself up as he lets out a small yawn. His eyes scanning as the leader is going to tell everyone their new mates. The clan normally had a thing where if the old leader was dying the younger cats that are below 40 moons wait for their mate until the old leader to pass before the new leader gave them their mates. He yawns softly as he normally would have had his mate two moons ago.

Bluekit
1 Moons - Female - Kit - No Mate

No Crush - No Mentor
Mood: Sleepy
She is sleeping right now
Sunsmoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:19 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:47 am

meerkat boi. wrote:
Briarshadow
shecat // 38m // warrior // m: cinderthorn // t: open~
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx
briarshadow yawned as she rolled over onto her back in the warriors den. she was rather tired but she rolled herself back over and heaved herself up. her stomach growled with hunger as she sat and groomed her fur. briarshadow groomed her fur so it looked okay-ish and padded out of the den and towards the fresh kill pile. she noticed cinderthorn.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me