๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ [ Open ]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“ [ Open ]

Postby It's Chloe » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:41 pm

D o v e f u r
Warrior // Location; camp // Tags; Morningshine

"Yes please," she purred. Dovefur grew excited, feeling like an apprentice again. She loved to hunt. Dovefur dipped her head and padded to the entrance of the camp where she waited.

F o x p a w
Apprentice // Location; Camp // Tags; open

As the fox coloured tom padded out from the den, his eyes fell on Briarpaw. He admired her, and he had to admit, she was a pretty she-cat. But he quickly looked away before she could see, his pelt burning. His father had always wanted him to be the top cat, and that had led to Foxpaw's life breaking apart.
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:32 pm

Chestnutleaf
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - Warrior - #__
ChestnutLeaf sat outside of the warriors den, grooming his fur. He watched as his kits, who are now apprentices, hung out together. A purr rose in his throat as he was glad his kits had survived. He was afraid he'd lose them like he lost his first litter of kits.

HoneydewPaw (Grass)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #__
HoneydewPaw counted the herbs in the large beech leaf that HummingbirdPaw had gathered for them. They counted poppy seeds, comfrey, and raspberry leaves. All something they were low on. They murmured a quiet thanks to their sibling.

HummingbirdPaw (Fang)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Apprentice - #FoxPaw
HummingbirdPaw said their goodbyes to their sibling and turned to go do something else when they caught the eye of FoxPaw. "Hello, FoxPaw!" They called as they padded over to him, a spring in their step. "How are you today?" The tri-colored cat purred, happy to see the other apprentice.
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
x๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒx|x๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™x|x๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…x|xโ™ก ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ• โ™กx|x๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minjun » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:40 pm

แด แด ส€ ษด ษช ษด ษข ๊œฑ สœ ษช ษด แด‡
she-cat & deputy & 35 moons & camp & #Dovefur

"Hang on Dovefur!" The she-cat called out softly as she followed after the younger cat, excitement flowing through her veins at the thought of going on a going on a hunting patrol again. She hadn't gone on one properly for a while. "I'm as thrilled as you. Last time I went on a hunting patrol was at least a moon or so ago." The brown tabby mewed happily. She loved going out on hunting patrol, and a lot of that is because she can hone some of her hunting skills while she is out there with the others that come.

ส™ ส€ ษช แด€ ส€ แด˜ แด€ แดก
she-cat & apprentice & 7 moons & camp & #open

The small apprentice was walking around camp, being careful to turn her head to the left from time to time to check in case there was something or another cat was there, since she didn't want to bump into anything or anyone like she had a lot in the past. Its nice and sunny today. its a good day for some training or I could hang out with a few of the other apprentices. . . Briarpaw thought to herself, trying to decide what she could do.
Last edited by minjun on Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minjun | mj

minjun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:39 pm

D o v e f u r

Dovefur laughed. "Sorry. Should we take Chestnutleaf with us?" The white she-cat asked, her eyes sparkling with happiness, even though they hadn't even left camp yet.

F o x p a w
Apprentice // Location; Camp // Tags; Hummingbirdpaw

He flicked an ear casually, though he was rather happy to have someone to talk to. "Hello. I'm fine, thanks. How about you?" Foxpaw's voice had the slightest hint of anxiety. He literally had no idea of how to properly talk with the other apprentice. But he tried his hardest, flicking his tail.
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:45 am

Chestnutleaf
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - Warrior - #__
ChestnutLeaf sat outside of the warriors den, grooming his fur. He watched as his kits, who are now apprentices, hung out together. A purr rose in his throat as he was glad his kits had survived. He was afraid he'd lose them like he lost his first litter of kits.

HoneydewPaw (Grass)
HoneydewPaw counted the herbs in the large beech leaf that HummingbirdPaw had gathered for them. They counted poppy seeds, comfrey, and raspberry leaves. All something they were low on. They murmured a quiet thanks to their sibling.

HummingbirdPaw (Fang)
HummingbirdPaw trilled when FoxPaw received their kindness positively. "I'm doing good! I just helped my sibling bring back a load of herbs, I'm so glad to help them!" They spoke happily, as if they didn't know how awkward and anxious FoxPaw was. They were the same with their sibling, who was similar to FoxPaw in which they didn't quite know how to interact and got anxious easily. HummingbirdPaw is either very oblivious, or doesn't really care. Probably the first one, as they're too nice to not care. "I'm hoping MorningShine will send me out on a patrol this morning. How about you? I'd love to go on a patrol with you later!"
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
x๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒx|x๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™x|x๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…x|xโ™ก ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ• โ™กx|x๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minjun » Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:44 pm

แด แด ส€ ษด ษช ษด ษข ๊œฑ สœ ษช ษด แด‡
she-cat & deputy & 35 moons & camp & #Dovefur + Chestnutleaf

"It's fine, and Chestnutleaf can come along on the hunting patrol if he'd like too." Morningshine mewed in reply to Dovefur's question. The brown tabby looked around in the direction of the Warriors den, "Hey Chestnutleaf! Would you like to come out on a hunting patrol with us?" The deputy called out loudly towards Chestnutleaf's direction.
minjun | mj

minjun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It's Chloe » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:06 pm

D o v e f u r

Dovefur nodded, looking over at Chestnutleaf warmly. She sat down to stop herself squirming from impatience, and wrapped her tail over her paws.

F o x p a w
Apprentice // Location; Camp // Tags; Hummingbirdpaw

He let out a faint purr. "That's great.
I'm sure they're very glad for your help." His green eyes softened, he felt like he was finally making a friend. "I'd love to go out on a patrol with you too! Maybe we could even train together," he mewed quite happily, super glad the other apprentice didn't care that he was so awkward.
It's Chloe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:49 am

Chestnutleaf
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - Warrior - #MorningShine, DoveFur
ChestnutLeaf looked up from grooming himself. He saw MorningShine and DoveFur sitting together, most likely conversing about something. The tom stood and stretched, smiling at the two she-cats as he padded over. "I'd love to! Anything to get me out of camp." He meowed, glancing over at the two apprentices who were talking to each other. ChestnutLeaf was glad that his kit was making a friend other than their sibling.

HoneydewPaw (Grass)

HummingbirdPaw (Fang)
HummingbirdPaw spun in a quick circle, excited. They were glad that FoxPaw was receiving the conversation and interaction positively. Usually cats steered clear from their bombastic personality. "We should see if our mentors will pair us up together when training! Maybe we'll get to do lots of things together that way!" They meowed happily, mind racing with all the possibilities of the future and what they could do and see.
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saltcow » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:54 pm

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
'
beenose. female. twenty
four moons. quirky tabby
cat. crush ;; open. ๐ŸŽ”

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

beenose waddled out of the warriors den with the most in-lady like yawn plastered on her muzzle.
      she watched the young apprentices bounce around excitedly, wondering when she would receive h
      er own apprentice. this this was quickly swatted away and replaced with worried thoughts. 'i'm am
      most certainly not ready for an apprentice, I'm to clumsy. besides how will I teach them anything I
      f I'm to frightened to talk to the cats I grew up with..'
      she let her disheveled thoughts run ramped
      as she groomed herself.
saltcow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Elmstar
Male - Leader - Tags: Beenose

Elmstar padded a few steps out of his den, a soft purr rumbling in his chest. His green gaze wandered camp, noticing that Morningshine was getting a patrol together, he thought that he'd do the same. The red-brown tom slowly made his way over to the younger she-cat, and once he was only a few paw-steps from the she-cat he mewed," Good morning Beenose, I was wondering if you would be willing to lead a border patrol?"

Goldenmist

Female - Warrior - Tags: Snakestorm

The pale calico had a woken early this day, along with her sister and the two had decided to do some early morning hunting. In her jaws, was a finch and two mice. She noticed that the clan was awake now, and padded over to the prey pile to drop off her catches. After dropping off the three pieces of prey the she-cat began to look for her apprentice, still standing next to her sister.

Palejaw

Male - Warrior - Tags: Open

Palejaw yawned as he awoke in his nest, quickly stretching the pale tom padded out of the warriors den. Noting that Goldenmist and Snakestorm had brought in some prey the young tom bolted over, and grabbed one of a mole. After grabbing his next meal Palejaw trotted over to a shady part of camp, then laid down to eat.

Snakestorm
Female - Warrior - Tags: Goldenmist

The brown calico tabby padded in after her younger sister, from her jaws a mole, and two sparrows. After dropping of their catches she noticed the young Palejaw had picked up her mole and darted away. Her whiskers twitching the she-cat turned her gaze to her sister then mewed," Get something to eat. Even the best warrior needs to eat."
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me