lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay πŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby typically, » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 am

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; Riverstorm :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw, Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm. }

The tom slowly stalked back down the trunk. Feeling relieved when he landed on the soft ground. He then sniffed the air slowly. Searching for a scent of prey. He really just wanted to hunt. The male froze as the scent of a squirrel crept into his nose. Slowly the cat turned eyes searching for the squirrel. He saw it sitting near the base of a tree trunk, nibbling on an acorn. Carefully the feline sunk into his crouch, stalking it slowly. The warrior crept forward with ease, paws landing quietly on twigs. He arrived a few tail lengths away from it. The grey tom leapt, landing with his front paws on the squirrel's back. His back paws landing on some wet mud behind himself. The young warrior felt the prey squirming underneath his paws. Fastly he stuck his paws into the skin of the squirrel, feeling it go limp, the warrior extracted his claws, picking the squirrel up in his jaws. As he padded to a certain spot, where he would bury his prey.

Dovepaw
{ female :: apprentice :: crush; Rabbitpaw :: mentions x :: mentor; Speckledbreeze :: Tags; Rabbitpaw }

The apprentice smiled, letting him escape. A slight blush rushed to her cheeks. The shecat shook herself quickly cleaning her fur. "y-yeah. Let's go." She meowed, as she trotted behind him. A few tail-lengths behind. I hope we catch something.. the female thought. As they traveled deeper in the forest. A few faint meows slightly traveled into her ears, but she shrugged it off. They were far away, so they wouldn't be a trouble. The shecat sniffed the air again. "Hey I'm starting to smell something." She meowed, quietly so they wouldn't scare anything away.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:59 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*Γ— she-cat Γ— 32m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; thrushpaw Γ—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- chestnutear emerged from the den when she decided she was hungry. she noticed thrushpaw, her apprentice, in the clearing. Forgetting about her meal, she called; "thrushpaw? want to go training?" the shecat walked up to her apprentice.

b l a c k f u r
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 30m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; open Γ—
      -- blackfur was honestly confused and lay down in the clearing just sun basking, although he felt scorching hot due to the dark colour of his fur. he glanced around camp. will i ever get a mate..? he thought, rolling into his belly for a quick moment. am i even ready for one? i mean.. i want to still be able to do my duties as a warrior of fawnclan yet i want to fall in love.. the tom let out a sigh, closing his eyes and letting the heat get the better of him. just before he dozed off, he tiredly trudged back into the warriors den.

o l i v e
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 15m Γ— loner Γ— c; dusty Γ— t; dusty Γ—
      -- the tom nodded. "yep. meet ya there," he meowed, trying to hold back a purr. "i won't take too long, seeya~" he meowed. olive was determined to always be the best to his ability. he gently stalked up a tree in hopes of catching the squirrel. he quietly crouched down to his haunches and then striked, knocking the squirrel- who was frightened, out of the tree. he lost his footing and was panicking slightly but managed to clamber back up the tree to get down safetly. he pounced on the squirrel, then returned back to the den.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 7m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; dovepaw (ish) Γ— t; dovepaw Γ—
      -- his ears were perked up and ready to listen to some prey rustling around. "where?" the tom meowed, looking over his shoulder to check she wasn't about to pounce on him again. as his eyes drifted over the shecat his pupils widened and a tiny purr tumbled in his throat. he suddenly realised he looked a little bit weird and snapped out of his gaze.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:43 pm

F r o s t b r e e z e
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Birchpaw | Location: Camp | Tags: Toadstripe

Frostbreeze laughed softly. "It's okay. I'm just glad you care." A warm smile rested on her muzzle as she listened to the tom speak. "I'd love to take a stroll into the forest." She stretched out her front legs. "I'm itching to get out of camp and do something besides sitting around." Without waiting for the tom's response, the she-cat rose to her paws. Excitement washed over her as she prepared herself to head out towards the pond.

M o u s e p a w
She-Cat | 10 Moons | Mentor: Wolfsong | Location: Camp | Tags: Wrenpaw, Briarwing

Mousepaw's body tensed as she heard Briarwing speak. Oh no... They saw me! Her heart began to beat rapidly as anxiety washed over her. Taking a deep breath in an attempt to recollect herself, the she-cat peeked back inside. The she-cat took small steps as she made her way into the den. Her eyes sparkled with interest as she gazed around at the various herbs and berries. Not wanting to look awkward, the small apprentice spoke up. "Good morning to you both." The calico dipped her head towards Briarwing and Wrenpaw as she greeted the two.

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Falconstar, Winterpaw

Oakpaw couldn't contain his smile as he watched Winterpaw's face light up. His attention turned towards Falconstar as he gave his instructions to be back by sunhigh. The tom nodded his head in understanding. "Understood!" He chirped. His eyes widened at Winterpaw's nudge. He turned to face her, watching as she began to trot away. Not wanting to fall behind, he hurried after the she-cat. "We're gonna catch so much prey!" The tom exclaimed while chortling.

K e s t r e l b l a z e
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Kestrelblaze - open

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Forest | Tags: Olive

Dusty entered the den, heading directly for her usual spot. She dropped the mouse in front of her then proceeded to lower her body to the ground. Just as she was leaning in to take a bite, she noticed Olive entering the den. The she-cat smiled warmly. "That was fast." She let out a chuckle. "I guess I should have expected that from you." She began to purr as she returned to tearing into her mouse. Her thick tail swayed happily across the den floor.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:40 pm

c h e s t n u t e a r
      -- chestnutear emerged from the den when she decided she was hungry. she noticed thrushpaw, her apprentice, in the clearing. Forgetting about her meal, she called; "thrushpaw? want to go training?" the shecat walked up to her apprentice.

b l a c k f u r
      -- blackfur was honestly confused and lay down in the clearing just sun basking, although he felt scorching hot due to the dark colour of his fur. he glanced around camp. will i ever get a mate..? he thought, rolling into his belly for a quick moment. am i even ready for one? i mean.. i want to still be able to do my duties as a warrior of fawnclan yet i want to fall in love.. the tom let out a sigh, closing his eyes and letting the heat get the better of him. just before he dozed off, he tiredly trudged back into the warriors den.

o l i v e
      -- olive purred. "hm, yeah. i think i am the most talented hunter in this forest," he meowed, crouching beside her to say his squirrel.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- his ears were perked up and ready to listen to some prey rustling around. "where?" the tom meowed, looking over his shoulder to check she wasn't about to pounce on him again. as his eyes drifted over the shecat his pupils widened and a tiny purr tumbled in his throat. he suddenly realised he looked a little bit weird and snapped out of his gaze.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:27 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw, Oakpaw

- She waited patiently but stood up immendeately when noticed her apprentice walking back woth Oakpaw "I guess Falconstar gived his agreemends?" she meowed flicking her tail as she looekd the two apprentices "lets hget going then" she meowed turning around to leave the camp.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Foxwhisker, Flamepaw, Silvershine

- He listened the she-cat carefully looking at the other cats around her, before nodded "Hunting patrol? sure I am up for it" he meowed with gently smile to the pretty she-cat "So when to we go, now or do we needs to wait someone?" she meowed looking at Flamepaw and Silvermist, when suddently he remembered Thunderpaw "Wait, do you mind If I ask Thunderpaw to join us?" he meowed giving a quick look around the clearning spotting his little adopted kit there all alone.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: open

- She watched around for the other apprentices as she walked out of the apprentices den, she didn't see her mentor Duskstorm anywhere yet so she only sit down and stated to groom her pelt.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: Softpaw - mentor: Iceshade - tags: open

- Sighing for boredom the grey tabby tom watched as the mentor one by one taked their apprentices out of the forest. He was not yet seen his mentor Iceshade anywhere, but he was already twelve moon old so there was not much to him to train or learn a new thinks.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:45 am

Leopardfrost
She-Cat ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; n/a ..::.. Tags; x
Leopardfrost is open. Currently in camp.

Wolfsong
She-Cat ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; Mousepaw ..::.. Tags; Blackfur
The black she-cat looked around for her apprentice, not spotting the young she-cat anywhere.
'Probably off exploring' she thought to herself. Looking around she spotted Blackfur tiredly make his way to the warriors den. Smiling to herself, Wolfsong padded over, entering the warriors den. "Hey Blackfur." she meowed quietly, not wanting to disturb those who still slept.
She knew Blackfur was just tired from the heat, and wanted to know if he'd join her on a walk to the stream.

Dappledwillow
She-Cat ..::.. Queen ..::.. Apprentice; n/a ..::.. Tags; Newtfleck
The tri colored she-cat watched as Newtfleck entered the warrior's den, hoping to have someone go out for a walk with her she quickly padded after the tom. "Newtfelck, do you mind joining me for a walk?" Dappledwillow asked, a purr mixed in with her question. She never left camp with out someone, especially with her kits due at any time now.

Fadedpaw
She-Cat ..::.. Apprentice ..::.. Mentor; Acorntail ..::.. Tags; Acorntail
Upon hearing her mentor, Fadedpaw looked up from her paws to see Acorntail in front of her.
Smiling a bit, she dipped her head to him. "Good morning Acorntail. I slept alright, thank you.
Yourself?" she meowed in her soft voice.

Iceshade
Tom ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; Shadowpaw ..::.. Tags; x
Iceshade is open. Currently in camp.

Owldusk
Tom ..::.. Warrior ..::.. Apprentice; Firepaw ..::.. Tags; Duckfeather
Realizing it was time for him to get up, the bengal tom rose to his paws and stretched a bit before padding out of the den. He followed close behind Duckfeather, nodding a bit at her statement. "If we don't we can always just go out and do some hunting or patrolling ourselves."
Owldusk suggested.

Sparrowpaw
Tom ..::.. Apprentice ..::.. Mentor; Wavestep ..::.. Tags; Wavestep
The spotted tom finally arose from his slumber, letting out a yawn before letting his eyes adjust to the sunlight. Looking around a bit Sparrowpaw finally heaved himself up and decided to go see if his mentor Wavestep was up yet. "Wavestep?" the tom called into the warriors den.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:37 am

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Mistysong
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Location: Clearing // gender: she-cat // crush: none // mate; none // apprentice: stonepaw // mentioned: Stonepaw & Jaystorm // tags: Stonepaw

Mistysong walked out of camp and turned to her apprentice "So what would you like to do today?" She asked. Her tail flicking from side to side. She had once trained another apprentice who had gone against everything she had told her...then the apprentice died...so she tended to ask them what they wanted to do now. Made it a bit easier.

Pebblefrost

Location: Clearing // gender: she-cat // crush: none // mate; none // apprentice: Whitepaw // mentioned: none // tags: Whitepaw

Pebblefrost sat up and wrapped her tail around her paws. "Of course" she meowed slowly "What type of training" she added. She glanced around camp and then looked back at the young she-cat in front of her as she waited for a response. Personally she didn't mind what Whitepaw choose.
Other: ok thanks

Firepaw

Location: Clearing // Gender: tom // Crush: none // mate: none // mentor: Owldusk // mentioned: Chesnutear// tags: Open

Firepaw nugded his sister when her spotted Chestnutear approach.

Thrushpaw

Location: Clearing // Gender: she-cat // Crush: none // mate: none // mentor: Chestnutear // mentioned: none // tags: Chestnutear

Thrushpaw looked up when her brother nudged her and spotted Chestnutear. She immediately jumped to her paws and headed over to her mentor "Goodmornign Chestnurear!' she greeted and nodded "Yes please!" she shifted from paw to paw excitedly.

Blackash

Location: River // gender: tom // crush: Petalbrook // mate: not yet // apprentice; none // mentioned: none // tags: Petalbrook

Blackash looked at Petalbrook and purred slightly "So how are you?" he asked. His green eyes watched her every move.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:28 am

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; Riverstorm :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw, Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm. }

The male padded over to Iriscloud. The tom flicked his ear, as he started to bury his prey. As he began digging at the dirt he meowed softly, "Hey, you wanna go hunt something with me." As he continuined digging at the mud. Finally he was able to drop his squirrel in the hole and cover it up. The grey feline approached the shecat more sitting next to her as he waited for a reply. His fur slightly brushed against her.

Dovepaw
{ female :: apprentice :: crush; Rabbitpaw :: mentions x :: mentor; Speckledbreeze :: Tags; Rabbitpaw }

The shecat sniffed the air once again, pinning her ears back slightly. "Over there by the trunk, under that bush." She meowed quietly, gesturing with her tail to the tree. The white female got into her crouch slithering close to the tree. The apprentice could easily hear feet scurrying under the bush now that she was up closer. In a rushed whisper she meowed excitedly, "There's more than one."
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:01 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
      -- the shecat smiled to her apprentice. "follow me," she meowed, pointing her tail in direction to the forest. "fighting or hunting?"

b l a c k f u r
      -- the black furred tom awoke from his nap with a yawn. the padded out of the then once again and headed towards the centre of the camp, sitting and pondering about life. he watched chestnutear and her apprentice leave camp. he sighed deeply and continued his pondering.

o l i v e
      -- olive purred. "hm, yeah. i think i am the most talented hunter in this forest," he meowed, crouching beside her to say his squirrel.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- rabbitpaw could hear the scurrying feet in the bush. "you catch it," he meowed to her, giving her a gentle nudge.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:17 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: open//
Falconstar is open.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: ripplestep//
Echosong looked over at Ripplestep with raised brows, β€œReally? Well I pity that poor she-cat.” she said with an amused chuckle. It would be nice to see Crowstrike settle down, but she knew that the odds of that happening were about as slim as hedgehogs learning to fly.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: open// tags: frostflight, oakpaw//
Winterpaw nodded and followed her mentor out into the forest through the camp entrance. As soon as she set foot outside, the smell of fresh air and lush grass washed over her. The white-furred apprentice closed her eyes for a second, breathing it in and a soft smile tugged at the corners of her mouth. She loved it here and couldn't imagine living anywhere else. Dragging herself out of her thoughts she opened her eyes and made her way forward again.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: the patrol//
Riverstorm climbed down from the tree after a while, carrying a plump squirrel and a sparrow. She dug a hole and buried her kill so she could collect it on the way back to camp. The grey she-cat glanced towards where the other members of her patrol were and then headed in the other direction, stalking into the shadows cast by the undergrowth. Riverstorm was best at hunting alone and in no need of others' company.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me