lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay ๐Ÿ‚๐ŸฆŒ

Postby typically, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:57 am

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw.}

he nodded, slightly. "but remember, when striking and when landing back, always be aware. you don't know how fast the enemy will strike back, but for your first try, that was a pretty good attempt." he grinned. knowing of the first time he came in her, where Frogpaw and oakpaw were about to train together, but oakpaw got hurt. "any other moves you'll be interested in, after you master this one?" he asked, his blue eyes darting around the clearing for no reason at all.

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

she looked startled, but quickly wiped the look off of her face. she turned around and meowed it a bit louder, and clearer. "well, um rabbitpaw I kinda l-l-like you..." she then turned back to the sun, it's warmth reminded her of rabbitpaw. her white tail started to sway gently. it felt like she could feel his eyes, on her. when he looked at her. she shyly glanced another look at him.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:48 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*ร— she-cat ร— 32m ร— warrior ร— c; open ร— t; patrol ร—
    -----------------------------------------------------
      -- on patrol - feel free to strike up conversation

b l a c k f u r
    i*ร— tom ร— 30m ร— warrior ร— c; none ร— t; patrol ร—
      -- as they approached the border the tom lifted his head to sniff the air.

o l i v e
    i*ร— tom ร— 15m ร— loner ร— c; dusty ร— t; dusty ร—
      -- he gave her a gentle nudge with his head. "yeah. i really would want to live here forever- i mean, until i die at least," he meowed. his face turned a bright red at her next question. "i.. i would love to have a family with you, dusty!" he took a deep breath. "i think it's a great idea. when you're ready i'm ready," he meowed, nuzzling into her fluffy fur.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 7m ร— apprentice ร— c; dovepaw (ish) ร— t; dovepaw ร—
      -- a red blush immediatley stained his cheeks. "really?" the tom meowed, his face really warm as he darted his eyes away from her. he smiled as a small purr rumbled in his throat. a million things were rushing through his small head.

a s p e n p a w
    i*ร— tom ร— 10m ร— apprentice ร— c; none ร— t; echosong ร—
      -- the tom puffed out his chest proudly as he was too proud of his work. He nodded to his mentor.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 pm

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She nodded to the younger she-cat with a smile "Alright, I will speak with the leader when we head back to the camp" she meowed flicking her tail relieved.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

- He is open in camp.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: Flamepaw

- She listened the other tom flicking her tail ' I am not seen my mentor all day, did soemthing happend to him?' she thoguht not showing how worry she was being. Shaking her head then "Alright, I don't mind if we do some trainings ourselves..." she meowed to Flamepaw.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Iceshade - tags: Flamepaw

- He sighed looking toward Thunderpaw then back to Flamepaw "well I don't really mind either..." he meowed silently "If our mentors don't do their jobs to train us, I guess is our responpility to do it ourselves" he meowed flicking his tail feeling little bit disappointed to Iceshade.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:45 am

Nevermind this
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

this is a wip
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:03 pm

Catsrock237 wrote:
Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Slatepelt

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." he meowed. Frogpaw purred hearing his mentor approve. "Nothing else that I can think of," he looked at a dragonfly buzzing by his ear, he swatted it down. "Anything else we need to go over?" he sat down and watched the dragonfly fly away.

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot smiled. She was usually grumpy and cranky, but she had down accustomed to Beeleg. "Sure, why not." she chuckled, her voice sounding raspy as usual. The Himalayan-Siamese mix spotted Toadstripe speaking with Frostbreeze. "Hey Beeleg, there's Toadstripe," She pointed to him with her tail. Hazelfoot thought it would be best for Beeleg to know that her son was safe. As for Copperpaw, Hazelfoot believed she headed out with the hunting patrol.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:34 pm

O a k p a w
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Falconstar, Thrushpaw

Oakpaw's head raised as he looked up at his mentor. "I promise." The tom glanced around at the others who would be joining the patrol before returning his attention to Falconstar. Me? Teach Thrushpaw!? The small apprentice's eyes widened. What if his denmate didn't want to accept anything he offered. With a simple nod, the tom rose to his paws. He had finally caught his breath and his heart rate had returned to normal. He padded to the back of the group and stood near Thrushpaw. Giving her a warm smile, he chirped, "Hi Thrushpaw!"

D u s t y
---------------------------------------------
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Meadow | Tags: Olive

Dusty's face lit up with excitement. "Do you mean it!?" She chirped. The she-cat rested her head on Olive's shoulder. "As much as I love it being the two of us out here, it would be nice to have some extra paws running around one day." Her eyes slowly closed as she began to imagine little kits running around the fields with her. "We're still young though. It might be good to wait for a couple more moons." She snickered. "A couple more moons to enjoy our alone time as well as set up a possibly permanent place to live."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:00 pm

c h e s t n u t e a r

b l a c k f u r

o l i v e
      -- he nodded gently, a loud purr rumbling in his throat. he imagined the kits running around, how much fun it would be. "i agree, while we have the time we should spend it wisely by building a better place to live," he smiled, nuzzling her. "i love you," he whispered gently.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- a red blush immediatley stained his cheeks. "really?" the tom meowed, his face really warm as he darted his eyes away from her. he smiled as a small purr rumbled in his throat. a million things were rushing through his small head.

a s p e n p a w
      -- the tom puffed out his chest proudly as he was too proud of his work. He nodded to his mentor.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

this is a wip
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 am

Flamepaw
Smiling and almost jumping up and down Flamepaw meowed, "Do you guys want t do battle training?" Flamepaw had learned some pretty cool moves alone but no one knew about it.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:29 am

[quote="R/U/N/N/I/N/G"]Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw.}

"hm, do you wanna' learn any side tricks. some cool lookin' ones. they're a bit tricky though i may add."he smiled slightly. twitching back at the strange silence that seemed to follow him. the tom shook his head. his eyes now following Frogpaw's watching the dragonfly carefully. something pulled at him to follow it but he scoffed, that would be a kit's game. a bit chilled he meowed out loudly, "we could go over some basics." he then walked to the Boulder, scraping his claws against its surface. hoping to sharpen them a bit.

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

a purr escaped her throat. she felt her chest vibrate, as a smile played at her lips. her white paws nervously kneaded at the rock. she felt her face grow burning hot. "well of course i do, you ding-dong." she meowed, cocking her head. is that even a question. she thought, slightly scooting closer to the tom, so her fur brushed lightly against his, a small blush arriving to her face.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ
        โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ she/her โ— bisexual โ— roleplayer โ— im finna rot โ— dog trainer in progress โ–ˆโ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 am

c h e s t n u t e a r

b l a c k f u r

o l i v e
      -- he nodded gently, a loud purr rumbling in his throat. he imagined the kits running around, how much fun it would be. "i agree, while we have the time we should spend it wisely by building a better place to live," he smiled, nuzzling her. "i love you," he whispered gently.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- his paws were shuffling as he made a small chuckling noise, nuzzling her softly.

a s p e n p a w
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

this is a wip
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ