lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂 Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay 🍂🦌

Postby typically, » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:26 pm

Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Frogpaw.}

"hm, do you wanna' learn any side tricks. some cool lookin' ones. they're a bit tricky though i may add."he smiled slightly. twitching back at the strange silence that seemed to follow him. the tom shook his head. his eyes now following Frogpaw's watching the dragonfly carefully. something pulled at him to follow it but he scoffed, that would be a kit's game. a bit chilled he meowed out loudly, "we could go over some basics." he then walked to the Boulder, scraping his claws against its surface. hoping to sharpen them a bit.

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

her throat closed up a bit. is this happening..? she thought, her paws skidding on the rock. the female pressed her head slightly against his chest. "rabbitpaw..." is all she could muster. something hit her hard, causing her to jerk back a bit. "how long have we been gone? what about camp?" she questioned nervously. her eyes filled with a hint of desire as she looked at him, but she shook the look off. trying to focus.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:28 am

Frogpaw
Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Mentor: Slatepelt - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Slatepelt
"Sure!" He sat up straight. "It'll be helpful if we did go over basics first." Frogpaw watched his mentor sharpen his claws. "But don't we sheathe our claws when training?" He just assumed he'd sharpen his claws just to keep them sharp. Frogpaw knew that he'd become a warrior soon. His assessment is right around the corner, and he had to stay sharp just like his claws. Frogpaw shook his fur free from dust, and stood by his mentor, awaiting his instructions.
Blah, writer's block

Hazelfoot
Female - 120 Moons - Elder - Crush: Open - Tags: Beeleg

Hazelfoot smiled. She was usually grumpy and cranky, but she had down accustomed to Beeleg. "Sure, why not." she chuckled, her voice sounding raspy as usual. The Himalayan-Siamese mix spotted Toadstripe speaking with Frostbreeze. "Hey Beeleg, there's Toadstripe," She pointed to him with her tail. Hazelfoot thought it would be best for Beeleg to know that her son was safe. As for Copperpaw, Hazelfoot believed she headed out with the hunting patrol.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:22 am

Creamlight

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\Apprentice: None /\ Crush: Open! /\ Mentioned: Mottledrain & Foxwhisker /\ Tags: open

Creamlight watched the patrol group set of and sat down feeling fairly lonely. The cream coloured she-cat glanced around for her sister but saw her talking to three other cats. Deciding to leave them alone, Creamlight got something to eat.

Foxwhisker

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\ Apprentice: Flamepaw /\ Crush: Open! /\ mentioned: Flamepaw /\ Tags: Flamepaw and Silvershine & Stormcloud

Foxwhisker smiled and shook her head "Of course not! Thunderpaw and Flamepaw could also do some training afterwards. Well that is if Duskstorm lets her. Foxwhisker looked over at Silvershine and Flamepaw and waited to see if they agreed. As she waited she smiled brightly at Stormcloud.
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:06 am

Flamepaw
"Wait...Patrol or Training?"Flamepaw said looking from Foxwhisker to his sister.

SIlvershine
Silvershine just looked around. "Sorry I zoned out a little bit. Whats going on?" Silvershine said looking back at Foxwhisker

(Got lost...what's going on?)
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:10 am

Creamlight

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\Apprentice: None /\ Crush: Open! /\ Mentioned: Mottledrain & Foxwhisker /\ Tags: open

Creamlight watched the patrol group set of and sat down feeling fairly lonely. The cream coloured she-cat glanced around for her sister but saw her talking to three other cats. Deciding to leave them alone, Creamlight got something to eat.

Foxwhisker

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\ Apprentice: Flamepaw /\ Crush: Open! /\ mentioned: Flamepaw /\ Tags: Flamepaw and Silvershine & Stormcloud

Foxwhisker smiled "I don't mind which one" she meowed and glanced at Silvershine who asked what was going on. The red she-cat chuckled slightly "I was talking to Flamepaw about either training or a patrol. Although I think training might be a good idea because there are a lot of cats on patrol anyway." she meowed. She glanced over at Stormcloud.

//Um...I think a load of cats are on patrol and only a few are in camp, such as Silver, Flame and Fox.
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:16 am

Flamepaw
"Ok! Battle or Hunting?" Flamepaw asked excited. "Can we do battle training please!" He asked again really excited to be able to go out of camp.

Silvershine
Silvershine looked around and then said, I could go train some other apprentices that don't have their mentors here right now. Turning away, Silershine looked over at the prey-pile and saw Creamlight. Going to join her Silvershine meowed, "Do you want to go train the other apprentices that were left at camp together?" Silvershine had always wanted t become friends with Creamlight but she did not know how to get to know the she-cat better.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:27 am

Creamlight

Location: Clearing /\ Gender: She-cat /\ Age: 28 moons /\Apprentice: None /\ Crush: Open! /\ Mentioned: Mottledrain & Foxwhisker /\ Tags: Silvershine

Creamlight looked up when Silvershine approached. She smiled and sat up "Of course! Thats a good idea!" she purred and stood up. "I think Firepaw is still in camp" she meowed "Maybe in the apprentices den?" she said referring to Thrushpaw's brother.

Foxwhisker

Foxwhisker flicked her tail in slight amusement and stood up "Ok. Come on then!" she grinned and padded towards the camp entrance. Glancing behind her to make sure he was following.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:31 am

Flamepaw
Flamepaw skipped after his mentor. "What moves will I be learning today?' He asked really excited. Battle training was his favorite part about training but when it came to battles he was not excited about hurting other cats but foxes....he would fight to his last breath if he had to.

Silvershine
Silvershine nodded and then said, "Is Thunderpaw still in camp? Or did her mentor take her to train?" Walking toward the apprentice den she called out, "Firepaw. Are you in there?"
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:23 am

Frostflight - she - warrior - 34 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Winterpaw - tags: Winterpaw

- She nodded to the younger she-cat with a smile "Alright, I will speak with the leader when we head back to the camp" she meowed flicking her tail relieved.

Stormcloud - tom - warrior - 36 - crush/mate: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Flamepaw, Silvershine, Foxwhisker

- He looekd the cats flicking his ears back and forward "So you guys are doing some trainings?" he meowed silently looking to Foxwhisker and Flamepaw "If that so maybe we can do some hutnings then?" she meowed to Thunderpaw and SIlvershine as they both was like him without a mentor or apprentice.

Thunderpaw - she - apprentice - 10 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Duskstorm - tags: Flamepaw, Silvershine, Foxwhisker,

- She was silently watching the conversation between her clanmates, the thinks was going so fast that she had a hard time to get what was going on. Flicking her ears she looekd to Silvershine as she heared the warrior calling her name "I am still here?" she meowed flicing her tail slightly.

Shadowpaw - tom - apprentice - 12 - crush/mate: open - mentor: Iceshade - tags: open

- He watched the mess going on, taking a few steps away from them as he didn't want to be centered by thinks he didn't get.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:27 am

Silvershine

Silvershine looked over at Thunderpaw and Shadowpaw. "Would you guys want to go hunt?"She asked looking at the two apprentices.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me