➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby salvation. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:23 pm

The strong and the brave

You look around yourself,large trees tower over you and you can hear the faint sound of a stream flowing. A sudden movement catches your eyes as a rather large brown tom pads out from the the trees. The tom begins to circle you and you try to keep your gaze on him. "You seem rather fit and strong." The tom grunted, sitting down right in front of you. "I am Bearstar, the first leader of Bearclan. Who might you be?" You struggle to answer the question. Who are you? The tom purred. "I see, well, if you ever find out who you are, Bearclan is always open to strong brave cats like you, I'll even put in a good word for you with the current leader." He fades away, leaving you alone to decide your fate.

Bʀʟɴ Tʀʀɪʀʏ

Bearclan is located in a lush forest with towering trees. The camp is located in a small clearing, the dens are built up next to the trees on the outer edge of the clearing. In the center of camp is a tree stump from when a twoleg cut a tree down, this is where the clan leader addresses the clan. South of the camp is a small twolegplace, it gets very busy during the newleaf season.North of the camp is a river that separates Bearclan from Rabbitclan.

The quick and the clever

You find yourself wandering in a grassy meadow, the grass so tall you can't see anything in front of you. You open your jaws slightly to scent the air, you quickly catch the unmistakable scent of a cat. You follow the scent slowly unaware of whether this cat is friendly or not. You see a flash of silver fur, and suddenly you are pinned to the ground by a she cat. "Got you!" The she cat squealed, hopping off of you. She had a thin build but her long legs seemed powerful."My name is Rabbitstar! The first leader of Rabbitclan!" By the cheerful tone in her voice you can only guess that she must be very energetic. She leans closer to you and sniffs you, "You seem like a brilliant cat! Now I'm gonna make this offer once, so listen up! How would you like to join Rabbitclan? We are always looking for quick and lithe cats like yourself!" She exclaimed practically leaping into the air. "Now I'm gonna give you till sunrise to make a decision!"

Rʙʙɪʟɴ Tʀʀɪʀʏ

Rabbitclan is located in a grassy meadow. The grass is very tall, so the cats used it to weave their dens and camp walls. Twoleg kits are seen quite often frolicking around the field but never get really close to the camp. There is a barn west of the camp, where some cats live, and a small patch of forest near the river.
Last edited by salvation. on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳

Postby salvation. » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

1.Follow all of Tess's rules
2.Try not to reuse prefixes I don't care about suffixes
3.Please don't make your cat have a crush on another one of your cats (Same goes with mentors)
4.You can have as many cats as you wish, just try to keep them all active
5.Try to keep the clans even
6.Forbidden relationships between clans is allowed just not to many
7.Please do not bug me to be in a prophecy
8.If you have a prophecy idea please send it to me
9.Try to keep drama going
10.Notify me if you will be gone for a long time
11.Fade to black when needed
12.Try to keep the apprentice to warrior ratio even

Dɪɪɴ Tʜʀ

Pʀʜɪ

Part one of the prophecy:

N

2/8/18:The thread was created
Last edited by salvation. on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳

Postby salvation. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:49 am

Leader

彡Hawkstar彡Male彡31 moons彡9/9 lives彡Darkhearted123彡

Deputy

彡Buzzardclaw彡Male彡30 moons彡Mist

Medicine Cat

彡Beeflutter彡Non-Binary (They/Them)彡31 moons彡Honeyleer彡Gay-Lucifer彡

Warriors 9/10

彡Sharpfang彡Female彡20 moons彡Darkhearted123彡

彡Eclipsefall彡Female彡32 moons彡Gay-Lucifer彡

彡Silverwing彡Female彡30 moons彡CyanSakura彡

彡Jaystrike彡Male彡13 moons彡CyanSakura彡

彡Briarshadow彡Female彡29 moons彡meerkat boi.彡

彡Hickorynose彡Female彡22 moons彡introverts彡

彡Leopardpelt彡Female彡30 moons彡Berries & Ink彡

彡Adderfang彡Male彡30 moons old彡Berries & Ink彡

彡Hawktalon彡Male彡38 moons彡Emberwhisker彡

彡Cat Name彡Gender彡Age彡Roleplayer彡

Apprentices 6/6

彡Wasppaw彡Male彡11 moons彡Hawkstar彡Inky.彡

彡Limepaw彡Male彡11 moons彡Sharpfang彡Gay-Lucifer彡

彡Honeyleer彡Female彡13 moons彡Beeflutter彡Ultimate~Darkness彡

彡Bunnypaw彡Female彡10 moons彡Eclipsefall彡Ultimate~Darkness彡

彡Cocoapaw彡Male彡10 moons彡Buzzardclaw彡Ultimate~Darkness彡

彡Finchpaw彡Female彡10 moons彡TBD彡Neo彡

Queens 0/3

彡Cat Name彡Gender彡Age彡Kits彡Roleplayer彡

Elders 0/3

Leader

彡Marshstar彡Female彡30 moons彡9/9 Lives彡Inky.彡

Deputy

彡Berrybush彡Male彡24 moons彡Foxwolf273彡

Medicine Cat

彡Peonypool彡Female彡28 moons彡Apprentice彡Mist彡

Warriors 10/10

彡Spottedflower彡Female彡18 moons彡Darkhearted123彡

彡Scorpionbramble彡Male彡35 moons彡Gay-Lucifer彡

彡Silentstream彡Female彡16 moons彡Ultimate~Darkness彡

彡Cherrydawn彡Female彡24 moons彡Foxwolf273彡

彡Pebblestream彡Female彡23 moons彡Mist彡

彡Waspsting彡Male彡31 moons彡Gay-Lucifer彡

彡Littlefoot彡Male彡23 moons彡introverts彡

彡Wolfthroat彡Male彡30 moons彡deerly dan .彡

彡Briarheart彡Male彡30 moons彡Berries & Ink彡

彡Emberglow彡Female彡34 moons彡Emberwhisker彡

Apprentices 5/6

彡Frostpaw彡Male彡7 moons彡Scorpionbramble彡Darkhearted123彡

彡Lemonpaw彡Female彡11 Moons彡Cherrydawn彡Gay-Lucifer彡

彡Songpaw彡Female彡11 moons彡Berrybush彡CyanSakura彡

彡Ferretpaw彡Male彡10 moons彡Pebblestream彡meerkat boi.

彡Pepperpaw彡Female彡10 moons彡TBD彡Emberwhisker彡

彡Cat Name彡Gender彡Age彡Mentor彡Roleplayer彡

Queens 0/3

Elders 0/3

//

彡Goosepaw彡Male彡16 moons彡Ultimate~Darkness彡

彡Blood彡Female彡21 moons彡Darkhearted123彡

Last edited by salvation. on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:19 am, edited 14 times in total.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby salvation. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:08 pm

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Open|

Hawkstar was sitting on the large stump in the center of camp. He watched contently as his clan mates began to wake and begin their usual routines before the dawn patrol. He looked up at the sunlight that seeped through the trees warming the forest floor. His whiskers twitched in satisfaction as he jumped off the stump and went to look for Wasppaw.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Open|

Sharpfang crawled out of the warrior den, she stopped to stretch before settling down to look around the camp.
She saw Hawkstar sitting on the stump gazing at the sky, she rolled her eyes, her brother was always distant. She flicked her tail irritably and went to check the fresh kill pile.

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Open|

Spottedflower was awake before anybody else. She normally woke up early to go for a run, occasionally bringing back a rabbit or two. She was heading back to camp a rabbit in between her jaws, she always liked the satisfied looks on her clan mates faces when they saw her padding into camp. As soon as she found the small area the camp was built in she saw other cats waking up to start the day. She dropped her fresh-kill on the pile and waited.

Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;None|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Open|

Frostpaw was trying to look more awake. He hadn't gotten much sleep after the nightmare he had during the night.He didn't remember much of it only a pair of blue eyes. He shrugged it off and sloppily padded into the clearing, wanting to chat with some of the warriors.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby       schmiiitty » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:26 pm

{ FINCHPAW } ` green eyed bengal ` form
          molly | ten | apprentice | mentor . tbd | crush . tbd
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────
          loc . Bearclans camp clearing | tags . nobody

xxxxxFinchpaw stalked her way out of the apprentice's den and
            stretched. Bones still snapping and popping as she made her way
            to the edge of camp and sat in a clearing to groom her disheveled
            fur. Wonder what awaits me today. . . Finchpaw began to stress
            when she saw hawkstar.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:46 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Apprentice - BearClan - #__
LimePaw emerged from the apprentice den, stretching and yawning as the day broke through. He sat down to the side of the apprentice den and began to groom his unruly black fur, attempting to tame it for the day. The tom was exhausted, he had spent all night with nightmares about his mother and sister. He shook his trying, trying to rule away the intrusive thoughts that clouded his head.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall padded into camp with a black bird in her jaws, having climbed a tree and nipped a mother out of her nest earlier this morning. She dropped her prey into the fresh kill pile and surveyed the land. She wondered what the day had planned for the clan.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #__
LemonPaw laid in the apprentice den, not wanting to get up from her nest. She wasn't afraid of the day, but she was definitely trying to ignore it and wish it was night again so she wouldn't have any responsibilities.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Warrior - RabbitClan - #__
ScorpionBramble munched on a rabbit near the fresh kill pile. It was his left overs from the previous day and decided to finish them this morning, otherwise it would go to waste and that'd be disrespectful to StarClan and the rabbits life. He nodded to SpottedFlower and she walked past, dropping a rabbit into the pile and continued his day-old meal.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Finchpaw|

As Hawkstar continued his search for Wasppaw he spotted Finchpaw. He didn't approach the apprentice, though he did dip his head in greeting to her before continuing his search.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw|

After checking the fresh-kill pile and being unsatisfied with the amount of prey, she went to look for Limepaw. She spotted the apprentice near the apprentice's den. "Good morning Limepaw." She greeted as she approached him.

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble|

Spottedflower returned the greeting to Scorpionbramble before sitting down a few tail lengths away from the tom. She glanced up at the sky. "Its a beautiful day isn't it?" She asked, trying to start a conversation.

Fʀ

Frostpaw was trying to look more awake. He hadn't gotten much sleep after the nightmare he had during the night.He didn't remember much of it only a pair of blue eyes. He shrugged it off and sloppily padded into the clearing, wanting to chat with some of the warriors.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:55 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw paused mid lick to look up at who was talking to him. He quickly smoothed his fur down when he realized who it was. "Hello, SharpFang!" He greeted, smiling. "How was your night?"

EclipseFall
She-cat - Warrior - BearClan - #__
EclipseFall padded into camp with a black bird in her jaws, having climbed a tree and nipped a mother out of her nest earlier this morning. She dropped her prey into the fresh kill pile and surveyed the land. She wondered what the day had planned for the clan.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #__
LemonPaw laid in the apprentice den, not wanting to get up from her nest. She wasn't afraid of the day, but she was definitely trying to ignore it and wish it was night again so she wouldn't have any responsibilities.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded as he swallowed a mouthful of rabbit, joining SpottedFlower in looking at the sky. "Yeah," he murmured, too feeling the soft joy of looking at the sky. He turned to SpottedFlower to continue the conversation. "How was your morning? Your run turn out to be fruitful?" He asked, straddling the almost empty carcass of his rabbit and taking the last bite, pushing it to the side to save it to discard later.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:14 pm

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: open

- The white honey eyed she-cat was being early up and already cleaning the medicine cats herbs den. She had not yet seen either of her two mentors, but it didn't bother her at all. She find it enjoying to be alone for a moment and just do her own thinks.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: n/a - crush: open - tags: Cocoapaw, open

- Curkling around her nest she hissed in suprise when something or someone hit her into the belly, opening her eyes to look who it was she only noticed her Brother Cocoapaw, who was rolled to his side of the nest to hers. Sighing she stood up and scretched before kicked the tom to his head By her paw "Wake up it's Morning" she meowed softy.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: n/a - crush: open - tags: Bunnypaw, open

- Yawning the brown tom opened his eyes when his sisters paw hit to his head, shaking it with sassy look over his face "Really? then what? I want to sleep and I can do that If I want to" he meowed coldly and curled tighter to a ball.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tgas: open

- She sat near the Warriors den entrance, watching her clanmates doings. Sighing her eyes scanned to the clan leader then toward the two warrior Spottedflower and Scorpionbramble who talked only a few steps ahead of where she was being sitting at.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- Curling around his new nest Place, unable to get any sleep, because his tummy was too loud for hunger. He didn't have much hunting luck at the eveing and he was hurted his paw at there too, giving the bleeding paw a few licks, before padded out to face the forest once again.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:19 am

[quote="Darkhearted123"]
Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Finchpaw|

As Hawkstar continued his search for Wasppaw he spotted Finchpaw. He didn't approach the apprentice, though he did dip his head in greeting to her before continuing his search.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw|

"Same as usual." She muttered, remembering the night. No dreams she was fine with that because she rarely dreamed about anything. "How was yours?"

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble|

"Oh, yes! It was quite pleasant,I was lucky to catch that rabbit too!" She exclaimed before licking an unruly piece of fur on her shoulder."Do you think Marshstar will let us do battle training again today?"

Fʀ

salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me