➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:46 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw caught onto HickoryNose's plan and launched into action, stepping forward so the squirrel ran into him. He grappled the prey animal with his paws and at first struggled to keep it down. It was a messy kill, a couple of bites to the face, neck, and shoulders, but eventually it was killed. "Good job, HickoryNose!!" He meowed, muzzle covered in squirrel blood.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw
EclipseFall thought for a moment. "We could organize our own patrol. I'm sure no one would mind." She got up and stretched before looking around for other to join. "Have any ideas, BunnyPaw?"

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush
"Okay!" LemonPaw seemed to have gotten over her embarrassment and started hopping around, following her and SongPaw's mentors. "I can't wait!"

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble walked to SpottedFlower's side. "Why don't we organize a hunting patrol then? Or go with just the two of us. Whatever you want, I'm good with." He meowed, surveying the camp clearing of anyone who might want to hunt with them.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__

WaspSting sat in the clearing cleaning his coat. It was rather raggedy and tangled from not having groomed it in a while. He tries to avoid doing it as often as he can as he usually misses spots and ends up looking ridiculous.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:49 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose grinned, hopping down from the tree branch with an
elegant thump. "you're the one who actually caught it. i just did the
herding." she meowed, sitting down beside him. though the kill may
be messy, it was still prey nonetheless. the clan could always use some
extra prey. "what now?" hickorynose asked limepaw, tilting her head.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:50 pm

~Marshstar~
Female~RabbitClan~Leader~Apprentice: None~Tags: Patrol; Hawkstar and Wasppaw~

Marshstar dipped her head in greeting, forcing her heart to stop beating fast. “Hello Hawkstar.” She greeted, eyeing the handsome tom and his apprentice “Quite a small patrol this morning.” She twitched her whiskers in amusement. Nothing about the comment was intended to be cynical, even if it seemed that way.

<<Wasppaw>>
<>Male<>BearClan<>Apprentice<>Mentor: Hawkstar<>Tags: Hawkstar; RabbitClan patrol<>

Wasppaw’s ears swiveled at the sound of the RabbitClan cats. He shut his mouth and eyes then warily. Marshstar in particular.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Border of Bearclan | Tags: Littlebrook, Patrol, Bearclan kitties |
Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool smiled at Littlebrook and stood beside the tom eyeing
the Bearclan cats up and down. Shock filled her gaze at Marshstar's words,
but still why were they so close to the border? Peonypool didn't have the
guts to ask so instead the small medicine cat sat beside Littlebrook, even
more proof that she wasn't a threat. "Do they usually wander
this close to the border Littlebrook?"
She asked quietly, turning her
head away from the cats, in particular the nosy looking Bearclan apprentice
who was eyeing her patrol. She asked the tom mainly because he was a
warrior and she thinks he would know given the fact his sister is in that
clan.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
Pebblestream let out a delighted purr and began to trot out of the camp,
her tail waving in the air like an entranced cobra. "Alrighty do you
remember the best way to hunt a whole burrow of rabbits?"
She asked
with a warm smile. Rabbits by themselves were easy to catch but burrows
offered a larger yield of prey but scattered easily.

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow & Cocoapaw | Bearclan |
App: Cocoapaw

Buzzardclaw paused at his apprentice's reply and could feel his
pelt want to bristle. "Do you want to try and change your reply
before I have you swap every single nest in this clan out?"
Buzzardclaw
meowed and sat up from his shared meal. He faced his apprentice with
slight annoyance, if there is one thing this young tom needs to learn it is respect.
"Every job in the clan has a purpose Cocoapaw, you may not like it
but it's important and apprentices do the tasks regardless of if they've done
something or not."
He added on a more of a gentle tone, he didn't
want to be at ends with his apprentice but a respectful warrior makes
the best warrior and that was something Cocoapaw seemed to currently
lack.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; camp | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook shook his head no, eyes wide. "i've never seen them
this close." he murmured in her ear, not wanting to provoke the
other clan cats by blatantly talking rude to them. "the only bearclan
cat i've ever seen this close was hickorynose, and only when we went
to meet up." the tom said quietly, his blue gaze never leaving the border.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:06 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw buried the squirrel beside his mouse and other squirrel. "SharpFang told me to hunt, so that what I've been doing, but if you have any other ideas I'm up for it. Not like she had to know right?" He grinned playfully, wanting to do something else other than hunt if it was just going to be by himself.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw
EclipseFall thought for a moment. "We could organize our own patrol. I'm sure no one would mind." She got up and stretched before looking around for other to join. "Have any ideas, BunnyPaw?"

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush
"Okay!" LemonPaw seemed to have gotten over her embarrassment and started hopping around, following her and SongPaw's mentors. "I can't wait!"

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble walked to SpottedFlower's side. "Why don't we organize a hunting patrol then? Or go with just the two of us. Whatever you want, I'm good with." He meowed, surveying the camp clearing of anyone who might want to hunt with them.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #__
WaspSting finished cleaning his fur and decided to take a trip outside of camp, knowing his way by memory as he cannot see where he is going. He simply wandered for awhile, enjoying the sun and the fresh air. It was nice to be away from camp for awhile. He didn't like being treated differently because he was a blind warrior.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anonymous.aa » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:00 pm

❝ jaystrike ❞
    male ./ thirteen moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags honeyleer ./ whereabouts bearclan camp

he nodded at honeyleer's reply, both of them heading to the forest. "what herbs are you looking for? i might be able to help." he said quietly.

❝ silverwing ❞
    female ./ thirty moons ./ heterosexual ./ bearclan warrior ./ tags ./ whereabouts forest (near river)

she crouched low, her tail almost brushing the ground but not quite. she crept towards it, waiting in that one spot. the bird was still unaware. suddenly, she pounced, landing on its back. the bird screeched until she bit into it, leaving the bird limp in her jaws. she picked it up, and went to the river.

❝ songpaw ❞
    female ./ eleven moons ./ heterosexual ./ rabbitclan apprentice ./ tags lemonpaw, berrybush, cherrrydawn ./ whereabouts apprentice's den

"Where will we hunt today?" Songpaw asked after being quiet for some time. They padded in the forest, slowly leaving the camp behind. She heard lemonpaw get excited, making her excited, too! "me, too!"

(sorry for late reply !!)
anonymous.aa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:46 pm

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw awkwardly looked down at the ground. "no.." he muttered. he realised he only has hunted once in the burrow but that was ages ago. "i think its like.." the tom trailed off.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ibriarshadow swallowed a piece of rabbit before answering his question. "it's not my fault I was born into bearclan. actually, you can blame my mother for moving out of her birth clan. she was half rabbitclan half bearclan, and born in rabbitclan. she then moved to bearclan to be with my father and then here I am now. so im not fully bearclan," she meowed. she looked at the ground for a brief moment before continuing what she was saying. "but why would I leave bearclan? I love my clan." she meowed, taking another bite of the rabbit while listening to the mentor and apprentice talking about the moss nests that needed freshening up.
meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:35 am

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Songpaw, Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn

Cherrydawn | Female | 24 moons | Hetero | Warrior | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Lemonpaw | Kin: Berrybush(brother) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Berrybush, Lemonpaw

They padded into the grassy meadow and looked around. Berrybush motioned for them to come forward and sit. Cherrydawn sat next to her brother as he spoke to the two young cats.

"We'll be hunting in the meadow today. We'll be practicing your croutches, since your hunting stance changes from place to place. What you do in the forest, isn't exactly what you do here." He told them. "Ok. Let me see your hunting crouch you two.". He said, his silky white fur ruffling a little in the slight breeze on the open meadow. He sat tall, compared to his sister who had given up with the confident thing and had began to slouch again, seeming smaller.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:39 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw,Marshstar|

Hawkstar seemed to just be staring at Marshstar, he shook his head."I was just taking my apprentice out." He said in response.

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Blood|

Sharpfang quickly avoided the cat scent after finding out it was a kittypet. She was walking along the fence of a twoleg den before getting tackled by a white ball of fur. She was pinned to the ground and looked up to see wild amber eyes looking at her. "Blood?"

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower frowned when Marshstar said she couldn't go on the patrol, but when Scorpionbramble suggested the hunting party she almost leapt with excitement. "Oh yes let's do that!"

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Tired|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw stayed silent as Marshstar spoke to the strange tom.

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Awkward|Tags;Sharpfang|

Blood's eyes widened when she recognized Sharpfang. "Oops, sorry!" She laughed."What are you doing here. You said you were gonna stop coming!" She hissed.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me