➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:59 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw let out his held breath, sighing in relief. "Good. I really don't want to fight anyone. My sister is in RabbitClan, I wouldn't want there to be an off chance that I have to hurt her, you know?" He spoke softly, his mind throwing him into the deep recesses of his memory, back when he and his sister LemonPaw were still together.
EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble wandered a bit before stopping at a place in the meadow where the grass was the tallest. "How about here? Should be plenty of places for prey to hide here." He meowed, smiling at the she-cat beside him.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #WolfThroat
WaspSting flicked his ear in the direction of WolfThroat and nodded, smiling. "Good morning, WolfThroat," the tom greeted as he continued walked, his tail waving in the air like the flag of a ship, using the air to tell him where he needs to go, with his whiskers pointed outwards so he doesn't bump into anything. "You may tag along. I was just going on a walk, but we may hunt too if you'd like."

(I love WolfThroat already just so you know :lol:)
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ two. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:45 am

' WOLFTHROAT'
      ranking.)..rabbitclan warriorxxage.) ..30 moonsxxlocation.)..forestxxtagged.)..waspsting
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━space"G-Good morning! D-Did you sle-e-ep well?" The male said calmly as he gently draped his feather-duster tail over the flank of the slightly older male, a muffled purr spilling from his muzzle as he trotted alongside his friend with a noticeable bounce in his step. He was always happy when it came to conversations with Wasp, he liked to think their talks were of something special, simply because so many passed Wasp by due to his 'disadvantage'... But what they didn't know, was the fact that his hearing was far superior to the others here, so Wasp almost always had some gossip to speak. "O-Oh, sure, I wonder what's on t-the men-n-nu today?" He let out a soft yawn, green tea eyes glancing around the wooded moor in search for a trail.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( enjoying his outing with wasp, holding back humble purrs.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:52 am

LimePaw (Light)
LimePaw let out his held breath, sighing in relief. "Good. I really don't want to fight anyone. My sister is in RabbitClan, I wouldn't want there to be an off chance that I have to hurt her, you know?" He spoke softly, his mind throwing him into the deep recesses of his memory, back when he and his sister LemonPaw were still together.

EclipseFall
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
LemonPaw shook more grass out of her fur and smiled at CherryDawn. She was glad that she didn't get yelled at for making a mistake, something she always feared when training. "Okay!" The white furred she-cat meowed, getting back into her hunting stance to practice it.

ScorpionBramble
ScorpionBramble wandered a bit before stopping at a place in the meadow where the grass was the tallest. "How about here? Should be plenty of places for prey to hide here." He meowed, smiling at the she-cat beside him.

WaspSting
WaspSting nodded his head slightly, turning his head to 'look' at WolfThroat. "I slept fine. Easy to sleep when everything is dark and quiet. How about you?" He asked, curious about the other tom's night. The ginger cat knew that last night was a bit rough, at least for himself. It was quiet and dark as usual, but something felt different. He couldn't describe it, but the air just felt wrong to him that night. Shrugging it off, he parted his mouth to smell around for prey. "Mostly rabbits and other open-land creatures, probably," WaspSting responded, unconsciously leaning in towards WolfThroat, his body heat drawing him in like a beacon.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:32 am

meerkat boi. wrote:
    xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ithe tom nodded. he wiggled his little bob of a tail in excitement. "I.. am not that confident.." ferretpaw meowed.

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ibriarshadow took a bite from the rabbit she had almost forgotten about. "sure, i'll tag along," she meowed.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ three. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:00 am

' WOLFTHROAT'
      ranking.)..rabbitclan warriorxxage.) ..30 moonsxxlocation.)..forestxxtagged.)..waspsting

━━space"I-It... It was," The male felt his ears flick around in embarrassment, those long whiskers that lined the sides of his maw flinching at the sudden closeness that was Waspsting. He didn't mind it, no, if anything it was comforting and an all-around push to let loose what he was holding back. He wasn't too sure if Wasp wanted to hear anyway, even if he had asked. He leaned into the smaller brute, nudging him with his head before standing back in his usual tall, handsome posture. "I-I had an-n-nother nightmare, w-wasn't anything t-to-oo bad, I-I just keep seeing a-a-a, a-a forest fire. One that i-is so massive it c-couldn't have been brought upon b-b-y-y a storm." He shook his head, pausing shortly as he spotted two rabbits feeding in a meadow. One plump, the other not-so-much. Food was food, so it didn't matter much to him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( hesistant about explaining his dreams, amused at the rabbits.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:10 am

LimePaw (Light)

EclipseFall

BeeFlutter

LemonPaw (Pepper)

ScorpionBramble

WaspSting
WaspSting purred as he leaned his head into WolfThroat's shoulder, comforting him. "It's okay. It's just a dream." He murmured softly, the rumble in his throat soothing and calming. His whole body vibrated with the force of the purr. His noses started sniffing once he caught scent of the rabbits not too far from them. Flicking his ear he turned to the tom beside him once more, as he if could see him. "Would catching those rabbits make you feel better?" He mewed, head tilted inquisitively.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:21 am

Peonypool ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | Crush: Closed | Location: Border of Bearclan | Tags: Littlebrook, Patrol, Bearclan kitties |
Rabbitclan | Medicine Cat | App: None

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Peonypool was startled as she was bumped forward, resulting in the she-cat fluffing up
like a started kit. She laughed and pressed her head to the tom's shoulder, "We're both
all types of clumsy."
She joked and shook out her pelt but to no avail the fur along her spine and
neck stayed spikey. She flushed with embarrassment at her pelt and tried once more, yet again it
was unproductive so instead she let out a slightly frustrated sigh, she swore sometimes her pelt
had a mind of its own.

Pebblestream ()
♀ | Crush: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Ferretpaw | Rabbitclan | App: Ferretpaw
"ah well you ought to be Ferretpaw." She meowed with a small headbutt
to his shoulder. She padded forward, scenting the air. "Alright, there's a burrow ahead
I think- I can't really see over the grasses but the scent is very strong. Smell for yourself and tell me
what you think."
She meowed softly, adjusting her stance so she wasn't stepping on anything
that would make a terrible amount of noise.

Buzzardclaw ()
♂ | Crush: Briarshadow | Location: Camp | Tags: Briarshadow & Cocoapaw | Bearclan |
App: Cocoapaw | Deputy

Buzzardclaw sighed and rolled over, "What do you think Rabbitclan cats do
all-day? I mean I think they're so skinny because all they seem to do is chase rabbits."
He
meowed with a soft chuckle, he couldn't imagine trying to chase a rabbit- he'd likely fall flat on his face.
Last edited by na'vi. on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ *:・゚✦ ❝ wolfthroat. ][ four. ]

Postby kintsugi. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:44 am

' WOLFTHROAT'

━━spaceThe purrs that filled the air around their meeting had vanished, leaving behind the sounds of hushed steps and shuffling leaves as Wolf somehow managed to shrink that muscular form close to the ground. Within moments had one of the rabbits landed in his maw, the squeaks ending shortly after the vibrations of his pounce rippled through the ground and met the paws of Wasp. He knew that Wasp had felt it, he wondered if he was proud, maybe surprised, but probably not. Wolf had been hunting for a while, he was pretty good at it too. Yet the male didn't return to Wasp after he caught the rabbit, for his eyes had landed on a blackbird and he knew for a fact that a certain lady had a love for those little devils. Thus he was on the hunt again, skidding and sliding around only to somehow hook the bird with a single talon, bringing it and himself down to the forest floor with a loud 'thud'. The brute yowled, hissing under his breath and pulling himself back up with a limp. "G-Got it." He huffed, picking up both the rabbit and bird, limping back towards Wasp.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( proud of himself but hiding the fact he's in pain.
kintsugi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:51 am

LimePaw (Light)

EclipseFall

BeeFlutter

LemonPaw (Pepper)

ScorpionBramble

WaspSting
WaspSting shuffled his paws as WolfThroat went for the kill, but his patience was immediately replaced with worry as he heard a thump and a yowl. Being careful not to trip or run into anything, he hurried over to the other tom, sniffing him from head to paw. "Are you okay? Do you need any help?" He asked, completely forgetting about the other rabbit in the area and turning his full attention to the warrior before him. For a moment he wondered if he was being too pushy or motherly, but his instincts pushed the thought aside as he stood there, worry and anxiety radiating off of his pelt.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:07 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook purred at her fluffed out fur, blushing faintly as she pressed
against his shoulder. "i suppose!" he meowed with a grin. peonypool
was incredibly fun to hang out with. he padded side by side with the
she-cat. the tom lifted his tail and tried to flatten her fur for her.
however, the attempt was unsuccessful, resulting in his tail poofing
up. littlebrook laughed, "it's contagious!" amusement sparkled in the
small tom's sky blue eyes. the smile on his face was genuine.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; forest | @; limepaw
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"i understand how you feel." hickorynose meowed, turning to
him with a soft smile. "my brother, littlebrook, lives there
too. i miss him often." she murmured, glancing up at the
sky. "i doubt anyone would make you hurt your family. i
wouldn't let them. the bond of kin is too strong." she said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me