Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Riverclan V.3 [welcome back!]

Postby The Trickster~ » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:46 pm

Votes are open.
The Trickster~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the sound » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:42 pm

BRAMBLESTORM —
she-cat | deputy | tagging heronkit, pigeonstar | abstaining until i can follow a vote

bramblestorm nodded at pigeonstar’s request. she bent down to scoot heronkit away, nudging the little she-kit off in the direction of the nursery. once she was on her way, bramblestorm returned her attention to her leader. she glanced around camp and noticed some, but not many, cats had begun to wake and were roaming the camp. she glanced behind pigeonstar’s shoulders and into his den, thinking perhaps it would be best to chat in private. she flicked her tail in its direction, saying “would you like to discuss somewhere more private? i don’t know what it is, but i can tell you’re greatly troubled.” slight worry filled the she-cat’s voice as thoughts raced through her head. what could have transpired in the night to create this sense of urgency?
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
▌▌
reciprocation
me a sycophantic,
────────────
hello, my name is
sam. i use he/him,
xe/xem, and they/
them prns. thanks!
prns bop c

────────────
socratic
wannabe
the sound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:53 am

Heronkit smiled at Bramblestorm as her mother approached her and Pigionstar. Nodding and feeling her mom nudge her away, she sighed and padded towards Nectarwing and Gullpaw. "Hello," she meowed to the two toms, sitting down. "Nectarwing, may I help you with anything?" she asked, clearly bored. Hopefully not much longer until I become an apprentice, she thought, listening quietly to the conversation.

[Vote: Cherrybright)

Last bumped by DaisieGames on Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:53 am.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me