▸ R I P P L E C L A N ◂

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ▸ R I P P L E C L A N ◂

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:25 am

Poppystep | Warrior Queen | She-cat | 18 moons
Tagged: Eelpaw, Fawnpaw, Buttercuppetal
════════════════
Poppystep nearly winced at Fawnpaw's words, and she sensed her eartips growing bright red with embarrassment. She always tried to walk about camp and get her meals when everyone was either asleep or out of camp doing something, so no one saw her ungaingly waddling. The weight-gain embarrassed her greatly, and while she knew the kits would be worth it, she couldn't help but feel as though everycat was judging and mocking her behind her back. The rest of Fawnpaw's words didn't really register very well, with the blood roaring through her ears from her mortification, and she felt herself growing more and more self-conscious as more eyes landed on her when Buttercuppetal entered the nursery.
She settled her head back down in her nest, longing to cover her face with her paws. And she had even dragged Owlpaw down with her, though it sounded as though he might have a chance of getting out of camp, so she was glad for that. She had always been like this, a tad too sensitive and very low on self-esteem, but the pregnancy was by no means improving those two things.
She didn't want to make the medicine cat apprentice feel bad or judge her, or to make the other cats uncomfortable, so she looked up and smiled gently. "Of course." She murmured softly but understandingly, despite not entirely agreeing with the reasoning provided, she didn't want to insult the young she-cat further. Her gaze flickered to Buttercuppetal as they spoke, and she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Was the poor apprentice meant to be exercising every second of the day? Surely he had breaks for breakfast...
She put her concern to the side momentarily at the pale cat's question, and she was relieved to completely change the subject, her embarrassment and discomfort fading slightly. "Muscle aches as usual from the weight." She said, still softly but a bit stronger now as she gave the medicine cat a smile. "Other than that, not much, no." She said, assuming he didn't need to know about the tiny thorn she had plucked from her paw the night before. That was highly unlikely to affect the kits. "They're due in the next moon, right?" She asked, hopeful. She couldn't wait to be cradling three tiny, wriggling bodies to her side. She asked StarClan every night that they watch over the lives of her kits, but she knew there was always the possibility of a birthing going wrong. She hoped desperately that all of her children would be tumbling about the nursery in two moons, but she knew the harm that could come from relying on it.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 am

ButtercupPetal
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - #Nursery
ButtercupPetal noticed a slight pain in her eyes before she spoke, and thought to ask her about it later when no one else was around. They gently placed a paw upon her belly to survey what's going on inside there. The kits seemed healthy, as they were kicking and seemed to be a healthy weight judging from the size of PoppyStep's belly. "Yes, it should be just about a moon before they're ready," they confirmed, "do you want me to bring some huckleberry or poppy seeds for the muscle pain? Or any thyme for nervousness or anxiety?"

BrokenDawn
Tom - Gay - Warrior - #__
BrokenDawn hopped into camp with a blackbird in his jaws, not walking on his permanently injured leg at this moment in time. He took his time getting to the fresh kill pile and dropped off his catch.

ArchPaw (Feather)
Tom - Pansexual - Apprentice - #__
ArchPaw groomed himself in front of the apprentice den, trying to tame his unruly poofy fur.

CinnamonPaw (Blood)
Nonbinary - Bisexual - Apprentice - #__
CinnamonPaw followed in after BrokenDawn, their catch being a pair of voles. They followed the warrior to the fresh kill pile and dropped one vole in, deciding to visit their queen with the other one and see if she was hungry.

StrawberryKit (Fire)
Tom - Pansexual - Kit - #__

RaspberryKit (Frost)

┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Hailclaw

Hailclaw wakes up and walks out of the warriors den. While still tired, she wasn't going to waste any more time asleep. She goes to the fresh-kill pile, takes a mouse, and starts to eat.

Raccoonfur

Raccoonfur wakes up too, except, he pretends to be asleep. After all, this is Raccoonfur we're talking about..

Rainpaw

Rainpaw wakes up, immediately feeling guilty. She quickly gets up and starts acting like it's a normal day. Still secretly anxious about how late she woke up
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby este11e » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:46 pm

ROWANFANG
( ♂ ▬▬▬ Warrior ▬▬▬ Romantic Interest; N/A )

The ginger tom lifted his head, snorting lightly as his sleep was finally disturbed for the last time while he heard cats clambering through the den to get outside. He quickly groaned, stretching out his legs, and turned over to the side to see if Hawkflame was awake yet. To his surprise, the older tom was still asleep in his nest. Rowanfang shrugged and stood up, padding outside to see who was up.
MOONDUST
( ♀ ▬▬▬ Warrior ▬▬▬ Romantic Interest; Tigerstorm )

The dappled silver shecat stood in the clearing, holding a small bird in her mouth. She'd gone on a quick morning hunt, as she was unable to sleep, which wasn't an unusual occasion nowadays. Moondust was finding it harder and harder to sleep lately, and she wasn't quite sure why. She dropped the bird into the fresh kill pile and scanned the clearing, her green eyes shimmering in the sunlightl
HAWKFLAME
( ♂ ▬▬▬ Warrior ▬▬▬ Romantic Interest; N/A )

He snored loudly, turning over to the side as the light began to stream into the den. Hawkflame was trying to continue sleeping and was determined to let nothing interrupt him. He was getting older, and sleep was getting longer and longer for him. He was always tired, it seemed.
SUNCLOUD
( ♀ ▬▬▬ Warrior ▬▬▬ Romantic Interest; Ravenstar )

Soft, dainty ginger paws tapped lightly against the ground in an even tempo as the molly ran through the area, sunlight streaming through the trees in patches and reflecting in her blue-green eyes. Suncloud made her way back into the camp clearing, returning after a quick morning walk. She was a high-energy cat and needed to get her energy out in the mornings somehow, and going on easy walks seemed to do just the trick for her.
RIVERPAW
( ♀ ▬▬▬ Apprentice ▬▬▬ Romantic Interest; N/A )

The soft-furred grey apprentice lifted her head and padded outside, shaking out her point-patterned fur as she began to groom herself, sitting down next to Archpaw. Once she was finished, she turned his way and dipped her head. "Morning, Archpaw. How'd you sleep?" She asked with a light grin, her blue eyes shimmering.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:09 pm

Tagged: Eelpaw, Fawnpaw, Buttercuppetal
════════════════
The dappled queen shook her head quickly. "Oh no, I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble." She said with a grateful smile, the remains of her embarrassed disappointment fading. "Besides, it's not too bad. It's only bothering me really 'cause I've been spending so much time in my head." She chuckled, nodding her head towards the other, empty nests in the nursery. "I suppose there's a plus to having other cranky mothers-to-be in here with you- someone to be cranky with!" She chirped in an ironically un-cranky manner, though the humor of the situation was lost on her. It was all-in-all a very amusing statement- Poppystep had really never been known to be cranky, though her happy-go-lucky nature hadn't really occurred to her while she was talking.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Revan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Fawnpaw // she-cat // medicine cat apprentice // 14 moons // location: nursery // tags: Poppystep, Buttercuppetal
    Fawnpaw noticed the change in Poppystep's tone and expression, but she didn't comment on it so as not to interrupt her mentor. Since Poppystep had refused Buttercuppetal's offer of herbs, and with the medicine cat checking up on her now, Fawnpaw figured it was a good time to slip out and give the expecting queen some space. "I organized the store again - if you don't need me for anything right now, I think I'll go out and look for some chervil and comfrey," she told her mentor. As soon as she was finished speaking, Fawnpaw winced. Poppystep was feeling so trapped and bored here in the camp, and yet here she was, talking about leaving camp to search for herbs right in front of the queen. A wave of guilt washed over her.

Pinetail // tom // warrior // 28 moons // location: camp // tags: Brokendawn, Moondust
    The camp was becoming more lively as Pinetail padded over to the fresh-kill pile. In the next moment, he spotted Brokendawn returning with a blackbird, followed by Moondust with her own fresh-kill. "Nice catch," he commended them both as they dropped off their prey.
Revan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 am

ButtercupPetal
ButtercupPetal nodded to FawnPaw. "Pick up some raspberry leaves while you're out. We're low on some and I'm sure PoppyStep would appreciate the pain reliever once she starts kitting." They meow, seeing their stock of herbs in their head as they tried to figure out what else they needed. "Think about bringing a warrior or another apprentice with you when you go out. Just for the protection and extra paws, never know when they might be useful." They smile at PoppyStep, finding amusement in her words. "Well, if you're not cranky now, you will be when the kits come. Cute things they are, but a rather handful."

BrokenDawn
BrokenDawn smiled at PineTail, nodding to him in greeting. "Thanks, PineTail." He meowed, stopping to sit down and lick the blood and feathers off of his muzzle. "How was your morning? Go on a morning catch?"
ArchPaw (Feather)
ArchPaw groomed himself in front of the apprentice den, trying to tame his unruly poofy fur.

CinnamonPaw (Blood)
CinnamonPaw followed in after BrokenDawn, their catch being a pair of voles. They followed the warrior to the fresh kill pile and dropped one vole in, deciding to visit their queen with the other one and see if she was hungry.

StrawberryKit (Fire)

RaspberryKit (Frost)

┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:27 am

Goldenmist
39m - Lass - Warrior - Apprentice: Riverpaw - Tags: Snakestorm, Open

The pale coated she-cat nodded and mewed," Sounds like fun, though I'd prefer a border patrol. And yeah, I need to talk to Ravenstar and Rosethorn about giving Riverpaw her final assessment soon. I think she's ready for it." A soft purr escped the younger of the two she-cats, before she took another bite of their meal.

Eelpaw
13m - Lad - Mentor: Brokendawn - Tags: Poppystep, Fawnpaw, Buttercuppetal

He frowned softly when Buttercuppetal padded into the nursery, and sighed," I was bringing Poppystep something to eat. My leg may need fixing but I can still bring food to her and Blackeyes." He paused listening to the three converse, a soft smile forming on his jaw. Eelpaw chuckled when Poppystep talked about being cranky, and purred," I think you're about the least cranky cat in the clan, Poppystep."

Snakestorm
39m - Lass - Warrior - Apprentice: None - Tags: Goldenmist, Open

A soft chuckle left the tabby she-cat and she mewed," You just want to get rid of your apprentice so you can find a mate and become a queen." She playfully shoved her sister, knowing that the lighter coated she-cat yearned to enter the nursery as a queen, rather than be a warrior. Snakestorm was sure that yearning was the only reason the pale calico didn't become a medicine cat. The brown calico tabby gave her sisters ear a lick then also took a bite of their meal.

Leto
64m - Lad - Loner - tags: Open

-I'm too lazy for this right now. He's not near the clan or its border. But if a loner wants to come talk with old Leto, just come on over.-
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:02 am

ButtercupPetal
ButtercupPetal dipped his head in apology to EelPaw. "My apologies, I didn't mean to come off as rude. Was just curious, is all. It's not often I find apprentices willingly hanging out with the queens and elders, but I am truly sorry," they meowed, disappointed in themself for coming off as rude to the apprentice. "I was actually meaning to tell you that your leg is looking rather good. You should be able to walk on it fine soon and within a moon or so continue your training and become a warrior." They purred, happy that EelPaw had come so far in their healing process.

BrokenDawn
BrokenDawn smiled at PineTail, nodding to him in greeting. "Thanks, PineTail." He meowed, stopping to sit down and lick the blood and feathers off of his muzzle. "How was your morning? Go on a morning catch?"

ArchPaw (Feather)

CinnamonPaw (Blood)

StrawberryKit (Fire)

RaspberryKit (Frost)

┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cats&Cucumbers » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Tagged: Buttercuppetal, Eelpaw, Fawnpaw
════════════════
Poppystep waved a cheerful goodbye to Fawnpaw, before turning back to the apprentice and the medicine cat who remained. She smiled with happy surprise at Eelpaw's words. "I hope I'm at least one of the less cranky ones." She said sincerely before turning to give Buttercuppetal a doubtful look. "Oh, I don't think I could be cranky because of kits." She said, frowning. "I hope I'm not. Frustrating, of course, but they're too wonderful to be cranky about." She looked down at her belly with endless love shining in her eyes. She knew some cats criticized cats like her, who could love someone boundlessly without even knowing them yet, but she supposed she would rather love too much than too little. Besides, she didn't think kits could ever receive too much love, as long as it was the right kind of love.
She looked back up, shaking the thoughts from her head to focus on the present. "So what will you two be up to today?" She asked curiously. She wasn't really sure how Eelpaw managed to stay so level-headed being cooped up in camp for so long, and she knew next to nothing about the day of a medicine cat.
Cats&Cucumbers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me