🔥 Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🔥 Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby Evergreentheclam » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Evergreentheclam wrote:
Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|Mate:Brownspring|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Brownspring

"Nope I'm good. I'll take these herbs back to camp. Maybe another time" she meowed to her mate her ears flatten. She sat close to him, the herbs between her front paws.

Hawkbreeze|tom|25 moons|Mate: Ivyflight|warrior|kind, rude|Tags: Ivyflight

Waiting for Ivyflight...

Crowscar|tom|29 moons|Mate: Maplefeather|warrior|easily scared, strong|Tags:OPEN

OPEN

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby papayas6 » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:13 am

Maplefeather

camp|she-cat|Warrior|21moons|Mate: Crowscar|tags: none

Open

Lightpaw

camp|Tom|Apprentice|11moons|tags: Riverbriar & Rabbitleap

Lightpaw followed her with eagerness wondering what kind of training she would have him do. He had been working hard but he knew more was coming. As long as it will make me a better warrior he thought.

Oakpaw

camp|Tom|Apprentice|11moons|tags:Cloudypaw & Heathersmoke

Oakpaw was distracted by Cloudypaw’s striking blue eyes not even realizing she had asked him a question. “Oh, um ya sounds good” he purred. Pull it together he thought silently to himself.
papayas6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:15 am

Ultimate-Darkness wrote:
Flamingpaw
she | apprentice | 10 | mentor: Cloudstep|crush: open | tags: Cloudstep

She nodded with a understanding "Of course no, I am not going to attack thoise scary big red dogs" she meowed flicking her tail she thought "Are you going to show me some moves then?" she meowed flicking her ears curiously and little unsude what she could do right now.

Spiritwhisker
she | warrior | 20 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Lionfang | crush: open | tags: open

She followed the others back to the camp, tail flicking she looked as Shadowstep got talk with Smoketail about his apprentice Darkpaw. Sighing she walked to the Warriors den to get some rest.

Brownspring
tom | warrior | 36 | apprentice: Rosepaw | assigned mate: Firewillow | crush: open | tags: Rosepaw, Firewillow

He nodded to his mate "alright, we will try to catch few more preys and will follow you back to the camp" he meowed lookin to Rosepaw then around the forest for some more prey to be found.

Limeleaf
she | warrior | 45 | apprentice: Cinderpaw | assigned mate: Bushclaw| crush: Ashstar | tags: hunting patrol, open

She watched as the other cayts started to return their own hunting trips "Great when everyone seems to be back, we could walk back to the camp" she meowed to them, not waiting for answers, jsut taked her cathed preys and turned toward the way of the camp.

Demonpaw
tom | apprentice | 12 | mentor: Ravenstorm | assigned mate: n/a | crush: Robinpaw | tags: open

Scrething and yawning thedark smoke tom padded out of the apprentices den andlooked around the clearning as he sat down to groom his pelt.

Buzzardflash
tom | elder | 92 | assigned mate: none | crush: none | tags: open

After cleanring his messy nest, the old tom padded out of the elders den and make his way to the fresh kill pile. There ws not much of prey, but eought for him to eat something.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:39 am

SeaWing | Male | 22 Moons | Warrior | Assigned: SilverStorm | Tags: SilverStorm, CinderPaw, KestrelThorn

SeaWing chuckled quietly and slipped in the water "You're doing good." He said to SilverStorm, smiling at her as he paddled over. He stayed in the shallows, right beside SilverStorm. "Do you like to swim?" He turned his friendly gaze to KestrelThorn, smiling softly as he asked his question.
What do you mean I can't survive off of coffee??

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:53 am

Heathersmoke

She-cat|Warrior|18 moons|Mate: Bramblefire|Tags: Cloudypaw, Oakpaw

"Okay, let's go," Heathersmoke meowed as she padded out of camp, glancing back to make sure the two apprentices were following her. The two of them would be cute together, she thought to herself as she walked along.

Distin wrote:
Dappledheart

She-cat|Deputy|58 moons|Mate: Ashstar|Tags: Ashstar

Dappledheart nodded, her pelt brushing against Ashstar's as she shifted her paws. "Are you sure? With this rogue threat, it might be best to return and warn the clan. We need to increase the patrols on this border, and figure out why the rogues came in the first place," her face turned expressionless as she fell back into her work mode. "Of course, it's up to you," she added.

Hazelmoon

She-cat|Warrior|26 moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Hunting Patrol

While she had been hunting, Hazelmoon had managed to catch a shrew. She padded back to the place where the mouse was buried and swiftly retrieved it. She glanced up at the sky and realized that the sun had moved a lot since they had set out. She quickened her pace and returned to the place the patrol had split up at. "Sorry I'm late," she mewed as she dropped her mouse and shrew.

Lionfang

Tom|Warrior|26 moons|Mate: Spiritwhisker|Apprentice: Stormypaw|Tags: Stormypaw, Hunting patrol

Lionfang padded back, carrying a finch that he had caught on the way back. "There were rogues invading the territory," he explained once he returned to the group. "They wanted to talk to Tigerlily, but a bunch of our clan-mates showed up and they left."
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:25 am

Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Territory//Mate: Sootnose//Tags: Open!

Smoketail went over to his nest in the warriors' den but struggled to find sleep. He was restless. Smoketail sighed, deciding he'd ought to work through the reason he couldn't sleep before he could actually get comfortable and rest. Letting out a sigh, he murmured, "Where in StarClan's name is Darkpaw..? There's no way she actually just left just like that. It's not like her..." Smoketail began, stopping himself before he went through the rest of his thought process. It hurt him too much to even think that his apprentice died.

Cloudypaw
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: TBD//Tags: Heathersmoke, Oakpaw

Cloudypaw followed behind Heathersmoke and beside Oakpaw, sniffing at the air and watching her surroundings. She made sure to walk lightly on her paws in case any prey was nearby. After awhile, she finally did catch a scent. "Hey, Oakpaw, do you smell that too?" Cloudypaw whispered. "Smells like a mouse. Let's get it!" She purred.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:39 am

Silverstorm

She-cat/21 moons/Mate: Seawing/Kits:none/Crush: Taken (hah im not gonna cheat.)Location: waterfall/Apprentice: None/Emotions: Soaking, cold /Tags: Seawing, a bit of Cinderpaw and Kestrelthorn

"Oh uh thanks Seawing. " She mewed, a little embarrassed. Am I? She thought as the tabby looked around her. Everyone's swimming way better than me... She was thinking about going deeper but she would probably freak out again in front of them, it's one thing to freak out in front of Seawing but Cinderpaw and Kestrelthorn? While she lloked around her she saw Cherryblossom in the forest looking at water. "
Hey it's.....
She realized that Cinderpaw and Kestrelthron were in a rebellious group and more cats would probably cause a commotion. " Uh nevermind " She muttered.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:07 pm

SeaWing | Male | 22 Moons | Warrior | Assigned: SilverStorm | Tags: SilverStorm, CinderPaw, KestrelThorn

SeaWing stared at KestrelThorn for a second, his ears flat against his head. Something about CinderPaw and KestrelThorn made SeaWing wonder. He smiled as He shook his head. It was none of his business. He jumped out of the water and grinned down at SilverStorm. "What is it?" He meowed quietly, so only His mate could hear him"You okay?"

Hey there! My name's Frankie! Feel free to shoot me a trade, or pm me anytime! I like to think I'm a friendly person, but if you feel otherwise please let me know so I can change my attitude.Thank you!

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Pigeon » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Silverstorm

She-cat/21 moons/Mate: Seawing/Kits:none/Crush: Taken (hah im not gonna cheat.)Location: waterfall/Apprentice: None/Emotions: Soaking, cold /Tags: Seawing, Cinderpaw, Kestrelthorn and Cherryblossom mentioned

" Oh nothing important, i'm fine. " She mewed quietly, she didn't want Cinderpaw and Kestrelthorn to think Seawing and her were sharing secrets. " I just saw Cherryblossom back there " Pointing with her nose. " I don't think I should invite her over, there are already 4 cats here and I just realized Cinderpaw and Kestrelthorn are in a rebellious group, I don't know how they would react. " She purred. " Would you like to head back to camp now? " She asked a little shivering, the water was getting cold and she wanted to dry off, also she was hungry.
Wolfplay, a cool wolf sim game I play on sometimes. So many pelts and markings in total, and a really nice community to help you along the way, you're bound to have fun! Click it! :D Mistaken will meet you there ;) ((Mistaken is me by the way ^w^))

<iframe src="https://api.pokeheroes.com/widgets/pkmninteract.php?id=25375133" style="width: 100px; height: 126px; border: 0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CLICK HIM >:3
The Pigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Antis0cial L0ser » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:49 pm

SeaWing nodded as SilverStorm spoke "I see." He looked relieved as she asked if he wanted to leave "Yes please." He chuckled "I'm also getting a little hungry. Maybe we could catch something on the way back!" He turned to the other two cats and gave them both a polite nod "Me and SilverStorm are going to head back to camp. Enjoy your time at the waterfall." He forced himself to smile at them and turned to SilverStorm again "Ready?"

-They/Them-
Antis0cial L0ser

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me