Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:16 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/camp clearing/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw looked down as Waterlillypaw said theirs nothing to do."Well yeah that is true". Fernpaw said in a slightly annoyed tone her ears folded and tail swaying."We could......". She couldn't think of anything else to do."Well than i have no idea on what to do". Fernpaw said annoyed as she walked along side of Waterlillypaw.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/In woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart heard a loud noise that startled him."Gah"! Darkheart jumped up and ran off somewhere as fast he could from in stinks."Oh gosh were am i"? Darkheart said as he looked around the dark area he was in.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Apprentice den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Darkpaw got comfy and slowly started to go to sleep.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Mittens,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Tiger felt a little more nervous when they said that they were alot of cats."Oh its good that you know them but not good that theirs alot". Tiger said in a slightly worried tone.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Tiger,Jackdawnfrost,Wagatilclaw
Mittens got slightly exited when they said more cats."So more cats to meet"? Mittens said as she tilted her head.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Roseheart,Lightkit
Slatekit lisend to the slight sound she could here."N-no ma i dont wanna live in the woods i want to meet the other cats". Slatekit said in a worried tone."Well if you wanna stay in the clan". Slatekit turned her head to Lightkit."Wut do you think"? Slatekit said to them wall she got covered by her mothers tail.

Roseheart/she cat/Warrior(secretly a queen)/In a bush/Crush\Mate:Unkown/Tagged:Startclaw
Roseheart woke up to see Starclaw."Nothings going on im just sleeping in a bush". Roseheart said wall she moved to cover the kits all they way.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:18 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
Tom - Homoflexible - Apprentice - #Diablo
LarkPaw waved StarClaw goodbye with his tail and fell into silence, besides the soft rumbling of his purrs. "Not to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure my leg won't heal." He meowed quietly to Diablo, looking off into the distance.

SpiderWeb
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Warrior - #PoppyFlower
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #MountainStripe
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #__
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Fallen paused for a second, afraid to follow BranchPaw into the camp. "Am I allowed to come in? Or do I have to leave now?" They asked, concerned about breaking any rules the clan might have.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Loner - #BranchPaw
Echo paused beside Fallen, peering into the clan camp. "I smell a lot of cats," he meowed, pressing into his siblings fur to comfort them. A bit of fear struck his heart; he has feared big groups of cats ever since the last group they were in.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:22 am

๐ต๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ-๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“‚-๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ-๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’ž๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ

"Oh, no you can come in! Sure they might look at you, but it's only because they don't know you. I'm sure my leader won't mind." He meowed to them, and added," They won't hurt you, and stay for awhile if you want!"

๐‘€๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ-๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’-๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰-๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ-๐’ซ๐‘€ ๐“‚๐‘’
Mouseclaw nodded. "I can smell a fox, I think it's chasing Branchpaw."

๐’ซ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“€๐’พ๐“‰- ๐’ฎ๐’ฝ๐‘’-๐“€๐’พ๐“‰-๐Ÿฃ ๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ-๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐‘œ ๐’ด๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”

Pinekit rolled over in the nest.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:28 am

LarkPaw (Sky)
LarkPaw waved StarClaw goodbye with his tail and fell into silence, besides the soft rumbling of his purrs. "Not to be that guy, but I'm pretty sure my leg won't heal." He meowed quietly to Diablo, looking off into the distance.

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb smirked as they pulled themself up onto their own four paws, walking beside PoppyFlower. "I'll be fine, just some bruises. They'll be gone by next moon claw." They meowed, closing their eyes and smiling kindly at the she-cat next to them. "Thank you for helping though."

LavenderFur
LavenderFur rolled her eyes and padded past him, finally entering camp. She placed the prey she had in her mouth into the fresh kill pile and waited for MountainStripe to join her. "I'll admit, you beat me in the prey department though." She meowed begrudgingly, both proud of him and disappointed that she 'lost'.

MinnowPaw (Shade)
MinnowPaw let CloverPaw leave and circled back into the medicine cat den, laying down in his nest.

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Fallen was still hesitant, but ended up following BranchPaw into the clan camp, walking gingerly on their toes as if a single step would break a branch and send all eyes and claws onto them.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Echo followed behind, covering the backs of the two other cats just in case someone decided to act hostile. He learned to never take chances, even if everyone seemed friendly. "How does everything work around here?" He ended up mewing, his eyes searching the camp warily.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:40 am

Vylad wrote:
๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“…๐’ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
Waspfeather flicked his tail and was watching the sky. Waspfeather stood up slowly, his shoulder was doing much better, he could probably start doing patrols soon, but of course he needed Rosewhisker's permission.

๐ป๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“Ž๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐‘’
Honeybreeze was watching the medicine cat's den and awaited for the two she-cats to come out with the herbs they would need.

๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ป๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐‘’๐“๐‘’
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Leafbreeze purred softly. He was happy to see new warriors and a new apprentice. The tom began to wonder who would train this new apprentice.

๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“…๐’ถ๐“Œ
Moonpaw sighed. First her brother became a warrior and now Starclaw. Moonpaw sighed. Was she ever gonna be a warrior?
Sure she wanted to be a medicine cat, but she would of liked to become a warrior with her littermate.

๐’ซ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
To be changed.

๐ต๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚

๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž๐’ป๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
To be changed.

๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’๐’ท๐“Š๐‘”
"Okay!" Junebug meowed, nodding. "Let's go take care of the fox." She said quietly.

๐’œ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“ˆ๐“€๐“Ž
Aprilsky then padded back into the nursery to watch the kits play. Aprilsky loved kits and wanted some of her own.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:17 pm

โ€œI want play with more cats!โ€ Lightkit told her sister in a quiet voice. She didnโ€™t know why their mother wanted to keep them hidden from other cats. But she stayed quiet when she heard a voice she didnโ€™t recognize.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Starclaw/She-cat/Crush:Diablo/Tags:Roseheart
"I smell kits and milk. Usually people don't just sleep in bushes and try to stay hidden from any cat in there clan. You can tell me anything and I promise I will not tell anyone your secret." Starclaw said and she meant that promise. Starclaw then meowed, "I will not leave until you tell me what is happening." Starclaw started to become more stubborn as she waited.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:38 pm

โ•”_-_-_-_-_โ™›_-_-_-_ _โ•—

Mountainstripe

Male|31 Moons|Straight|Excited|

โ•š_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-โ•

Mountainstripe held his head high."Duh, obviously" he snickered. He ruffled the fur on her head and dropped his prey down beside hers."Aw, what can I do to cheer you up?" he smiled at her.

Poppyflower

Female|28 Moons|Straight|Clever

Crush:Planned|Location:Woods|Tags:Spiderweb

โ•š_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-โ•

She dipped her head in reply and twirled her tail in the air."Don't be so sure. They might hang around" she meowed. Poppyflower looked at him and saw a hint of a limp. Rolling her eyes she shoved her shoulder under his and supported as much of him as she could bear.

Foxkit

Male|Kit|Straight|Sleepy

Crush:N/A|Location:Nursery|Tags:None

โ•š_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-โ•

Foxkit is asleep in the nursery.

(Sorry for not posting, I have piled of homework and a test today. Sorry!)
แด›แด€แดข c: | sสœแด‡/สœแด‡ส€ | แด€แดœsแด›ส€แด€สŸษชแด€ | Image

xxแด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡s | แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด | แด„แด€ส€ส€แด… | ยฉ

แด‡แดœแด›แดษดส

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:07 pm

LarkPaw (Sky)

SpiderWeb
SpiderWeb let themself lean just a bit on PoppyFlower, being mindful that they are large and she cannot hold much of them. "I'll be fine, trust me," they meowed, nosing her a bit on the ear and shoulder kindly.

LavenderFur
LavenderFur nipped at him playfully when he ruffled her fur. "Maybe not be a piece of mousedung?" She proposed, a feisty grin on her pale, grey-lavender face. Her fluffy tail drooped like a weeping willow as she held it high in the air.

MinnowPaw (Shade)

Fallen (FallenWhisker)
Fallen was still hesitant, but ended up following BranchPaw into the clan camp, walking gingerly on their toes as if a single step would break a branch and send all eyes and claws onto them.

Echo (EchoShatter)
Echo followed behind, covering the backs of the two other cats just in case someone decided to act hostile. He learned to never take chances, even if everyone seemed friendly. "How does everything work around here?" He ended up mewing, his eyes searching the camp warily.

(Take your time! All is good!)
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
xx.Image
x๏ฝŒ๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ…๏ฝŒx|x๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™x|x๏ฝ’๏ฝ ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ…x|xโ™ก ๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ‹๏ฝ• โ™กx|x๏ฝ˜๏ฝ˜
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:01 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/camp clearing/Crush:Open/Tagged:Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw looked down as Waterlillypaw said theirs nothing to do."Well yeah that is true". Fernpaw said in a slightly annoyed tone her ears folded and tail swaying."We could......". She couldn't think of anything else to do."Well than i have no idea on what to do". Fernpaw said annoyed as she walked along side of Waterlillypaw.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/In woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Open
Darkheart heard a loud noise that startled him."Gah"! Darkheart jumped up and ran off somewhere as fast he could from in stinks."Oh gosh were am i"? Darkheart said as he looked around the dark area he was in.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Apprentice den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Darkpaw got comfy and slowly started to go to sleep.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Mittens,Jackdawnfrost,Wagtailclaw
Tiger felt a little more nervous when they said that they were alot of cats."Oh its good that you know them but not good that theirs alot". Tiger said in a slightly worried tone.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Tiger,Jackdawnfrost,Wagatilclaw
Mittens got slightly exited when they said more cats."So more cats to meet"? Mittens said as she tilted her head.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly Queen)/In a bush/Crush\Mate:Unknown/Tagged:Starclaw
Roseheart got nervous when Starclaw was catching on."Well than you'll be here for ever". Roseheart said in a shaky tone."Actually i trust that you wont tell the other cats". Roseheart said wall looking Starclaw in the eyes."You picked up the scent i....". Roseheart took a deep breath and then exhaled."I had kits in my sleep". Roseheart said looking away."Please dont tell any of the other clan cats". Roseheart said as she moved her tail to show two kits one pure gray and one pure white.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/In a bush/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit
Slatekit looked at Lightkit."Ma said we cant be seen". Slatekit said to Lightkit."Why did it get brighter"? Slatekit curled up when a cold breeze hit her.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me