𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby Ice580 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:06 pm

(Bump)
Last edited by Ice580 on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:45 am

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Cedarnose, Dovewhisper, Amberpaw, Witheredpaw, Cloverfrost

Halfstar replied,
"Have you heard or received.. er... anything from StarClan, telling us this season might be bad, good, or if any troubles lay ahead? If so please tell me in my den when I come back." Halfstar was slightly concerned about her clan's welfare, she wished to do all she could to protect them. She walked towards the warrior den,
"Pebbleskip, care to join me on a hunting patrol? We can hunt near the NightClan border, where Cedarnose and Witheredpaw are patrolling."

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Cedarnose

Witheredpaw nodded his head eagerly and followed Cedarnose, stopping every so often to sniff the border marks.
"Cedarnose, did you er... ever know Leaf?"
Cedarnose always seemed so wise.

{Hawkfang}
[size=85]marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Greytail, Lionsun, Stormpaw

Hawkfang thanked Otterstar and dipped his head in respect before walking out of her den.
"Greytail! Lionsun! Stormpaw! I am leading a hunting patrol, care to join me?"
Hawkfang flicked his tail impatiently, he wished to set out as soon as possible.

❝Let them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneeling❞

[Sorry for taking so long... I was a little busy this week]
Last edited by eat kids on Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:18 am

-Stripestar-

Stripestar left her den, stretching and yawning. She glanced around the camp, a fond smile on her face. She loved her Clan, despite their small size.

-Stormpaw-

Stormpaw slunk out of the apprentice's den, sleepily glancing around the camp. He stretched a little, before wandering over to the fresh-kill pile. Noticing only a mouse, he decided not to eat for now.

-Cedarnose-

She looked down at her apprentice, amused at his excitement. "We can go now, if you'd like. We should probably head to the Nghtclan border first... What do you think?"

-Ratfang-

Ratfang yawned, exiting the warriors den and stretching in the sunlight. He glanced at the fresh-kill pile, finding it nearly empty. He grumbled under his breath, approaching the leader's den. "Cliffstar? We might want to send out a hunting patrol."
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 am

[removed]
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Cloverfrost

Halfstar sprinted towards the medicine cat den and stuck her head in.
"Cloverfrost, may I speak with you for a moment?"

[removed]
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper stretched before padding out of her den, she glanced at the fresh-kill pile, it was bare. Likely Halfstar was going to send out a hunting patrol, unless she wanted her clan to starve, which did not sound like Halfstar. Dovewhisper watched as Halfstar gracefully jumped up onto the top of the Clanrock. As Halfstar called out to all cats old enough to catch their own prey, she slowly walked over by the den. It's about time we hunt, Dovewhisper grumbled. Dovewhisper beckoned Amberpaw to her side.
"Let's go and bring back a bountiful supply of prey."
Dovewhisper kinked her tail over her back, signaling Amberpaw to follow her into the woods.
"So, where should we hunt?" questioned Dovewhisper, "near the NightClan border or the MarshClan border?"

[removed]
leafclan 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Cedarnose

Witheredpaw nodded his head violently,
"Let's go now!"
He sprinted into the forest, it wasn't as dense then NightClan's. He turned around and realized he had almost left his mentor, Cedarnose. He sprinted back to Cedarnose,
"Sorry..."
He looked down at his paws, he was filled with embarrassment. His face turned red as he looked back at his mentor, waiting to see her reaction.

[removed]
[size=85]marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Otterstar

Hawkfang slipped out of the Warriors' den and stood in the middle of the camp. The fresh-kill pile was empty besides a small mouse. He was going to ask Otterstar if he could lead a hunting patrol and take Greytail with him. Hawkfang walked up to leader's den,
"Otterstar, may I request permission to talk with you?"
He wished to hunt near the LeafClan border, those stupid crowfood cats generally chased animals over the border, and while his apprentice and him waited for the crowfood idiots of cats to chase some prey over the border they could hunt rabbits. Even their leader, Halfstar, was mouse-brained. At least they had a good leader and one who enforced the rules.

❝Let them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneeling❞
Last edited by raey on Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:29 am

Ice580 wrote:
-Stripestar-

Stripestar left her den, stretching and yawning. She glanced around the camp, a fond smile on her face. She loved her Clan, despite their small size.

-Stormpaw-

Stormpaw slunk out of the apprentice's den, sleepily glancing around the camp. He stretched a little, before wandering over to the fresh-kill pile. Noticing only a mouse, he decided not to eat for now.

-Cedarnose-

Location: Leafclan camp/territory ● Tags: Witheredpaw ● Other: N/A

She chuckled at Witheredpaw's enthusiasm. "It's fine. Just don't go sprinting ahead when we're close to the border." She padded out of the camp, heading towards the river that separated Leafclan and Nightclan's territories. She glanced behind her to check if her apprentice was following.

Ice580 wrote:
-Ratfang-

Ratfang yawned, exiting the warriors den and stretching in the sunlight. He glanced at the fresh-kill pile, finding it nearly empty. He grumbled under his breath, approaching the leader's den. "Cliffstar? We might want to send out a hunting patrol."
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:47 am

Cliffstar - male - Nightclan Leader - tags: Ratfang
    Cliffstar was up early, observing the clan as they woke. He turned to face Ratfang and nodded. "Of course, you can take Robinpaw with you." He said, looking to see if the apprentice was awake yet.

Ashenhills - male - Snowclan Warrior - tags: Stripestar
    Ashenhills awoke from his peaceful sleep and stretched, making his way out into the camp. Not many cats were up, plus Snowclan was smaller in numbers compared to the others. He looked to see his Leader, Stripestar, awake and walked over to her and greeted her kindly. "Good morning Stripestar, is there anything you'd like me to do?" he asked.

Amberpaw - female - Leafclan Apprentice - tags: Dovewhisper
    Amberpaw was up early and as she was called by her mentor she hurried over to her, at her question she paused to think. "What about Marshclan's border?" she suggested, her tail flicking back and forth eagerly.

Lionsun - female - Marshclan Warrior - tags: Open
    Lionsun was out of the warrior's den early like always, soaking up the morning sun into her ginger pelt, she greeted Hawkfang as he passed before looking at the fresh-kill pile and noticed how low it was. She made a mental note to herself to go out hunting later even though Hawkfag was probably going to be leading a patrol anyways.
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:20 pm

-Stripestar-

She nodded in greeting to Ashenhills, before glancing over to the fresh-kill pile. "You could go hunting," she suggested. "I might join you as well."

Ice580 wrote:
-Stormpaw-

-Cedarnose-

Location: Leafclan camp/territory ● Tags: Witheredpaw ● Other: N/A

She chuckled at Witheredpaw's enthusiasm. "It's fine. Just don't go sprinting ahead when we're close to the border." She padded out of the camp, heading towards the river that separated Leafclan and Nightclan's territories. She glanced behind her to check if her apprentice was following.

-Ratfang-

Location: Nightclan camp ● Tags: Cliffstar ● Other: Italics are thoughts

He withheld a sharp remark, giving a small nod and looking over to the apprentice's den as well. 'I didn't mean me, but I guess I will. Who else'll do it?' He approached the den.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 am

(sorry i didn't know we started ;-;)

Cloverfrost|LeafClan|Medicine Cat|41 Moons|Tom
Cloverfrost looked up from sorting herbs to see Halfstar. "Er- Sure! What is it?" He asked, curling his tail around his paws.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robinpaw|NightClan|Apprentice|9 Moons|She-Cat
Robinpaw had just woken up, and was laying in the apprentices' den. She hissed at the light shining through the entrance.
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me