𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby F3ath3rz » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:12 pm

Pebbleskip

Leafclan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

Pebbleskip nodded happily in reply to her leader, trotting eagerly towards Halfstar. "Shall we leave right away?" She asked, wanting to show off her skills. I can show him I deserve an apprentice, the grey she-cat thought to herself, wondering if Halfstar would request another cat.
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:52 am

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Pebbleskip

Halfstar nodded her head, pleased with Peebleskip's eagerness.
"Indeed we shall, let's see if we can bring back a bunch of prey."
Halfstar smiled at the she-cat, her light grey speckled coat was dazzling and quite beautiful. The splotches of darker grey and lighter brown accented her coat very well. She looked up at the sun, it was almost sunhigh.
"I guess we're doing the sunhigh hunting patrol."
Halfstar heard rustling and out of the bushes emerged Witheredpaw, who was in deep conversation with his mentor.

{one thing... Halfstar's female :) other then that, <3 your post }

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Cedarnose

Witheredpaw was struck by how quickly she had decided she wished not to be deputy or leader. Knowing not what to say, he questioned,
"Do you think I would make a good leader?"
Witheredpaw slipped through the bushes into camp and looked around eagerly, Halfstar was engaged in conversation with Pebbleskip.

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush; Otterstar 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang flicked his tail,
"Let's get a move on, the most activity we've seen is near the LeafClan border."
He headed toward the LeafClan border, glancing every so often to make sure Greytail and Stormpaw were following.

❝Let them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneeling❞
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:28 am

Pebbleskip

(Oops, sorry! I guess I missed that. There is another Clan on another site I use that has a male Halfstar P:)

Pebbleskip padded after Halfstar, swerving aside as Witheredpaw trotted through the brambles. She nodded quickly in greeting to the young cat. The grey she-cat opened her jaws to taste the air, closing her eyes halfway to focus on the scents of the forest. She walked slowly and silently towards a tree a few fox lenths away, thinking she could hear a mouse scuffling by the trunk.
Too bad it's near the camp, She thought with a note of frustration, generally surprised a mouse would venture this close to the Clan's clearing. Pebbleskip's ears drooped as the scent and sound of the mouse grew faint, knowing the rodent had finally come to its senses. Oh well, I would have to be crazy lucky to catch that. She turned to Halfstar. "Kind of strange a mouse is this close to camp, hey? It must have been extra mouse-brained," She joked.
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:45 am

Ember ♀
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
🐾She~Cat🐾7Moons🐾Loner🐾Clan:Non🐾
🐾Mate:N/A🐾Crush:Non🐾Kit's:N/A🐾
🐾Location:{border of LeafClan & NightClan}🐾Tags:Open🐾

Ember walked down the side of the river, she continued to follow it despite still having no luck. She was getting hungry but didn't know how to hunt, reluctantly she left the river in search of food. She spotted a small bird pecking at the ground, "ok ember you've seen mom do this it shouldnt be to hard!" She said encouragingly to herself, going into a small crouch position she crawled closer.

BlazePaw β™‚
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
🐾Tom🐾13Moons🐾Apprentice🐾Clan:Marsh🐾
🐾Mate:N/A🐾Crush:Non🐾Kit's:N/A🐾
🐾Location:Camp🐾Tags:Open🐾

BlazePaw padded out from the apprentices den stretching and arching his back as he awoke. He gazed around the camp licking his muzzle, seeing some of the other cats talking. He wants sure what to do at the moment besides get a bite to eat.

WolfStorm β™‚
🐾Tom🐾44Moons🐾Warrior🐾Clan:Night🐾
🐾Mate:Non🐾Crush:Non🐾Kit's:Non🐾
🐾Location:Camp🐾Tags:Open🐾

{He is sitting in the camp quietly watching the clan}
ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice580 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:33 pm

Ice580 wrote:
-Stripestar-

She nodded in greeting to Ashenhills, before glancing over to the fresh-kill pile. "You could go hunting," she suggested. "I might join you as well."

-Stormpaw-

Location: Marshclan camp ● Tags: Hawkfang, Greytail ● Other: N/A

He followed Hawkfang, withholding a yawn of boredom. She scented the air instead, trying to detect any prey.

-Cedarnose-

Location: Leafclan territory (Nightclan border) ● Tags: Witheredpaw ● Other: N/A

She thought for a few seconds, before nodding. "I think you would. You've got the right personality for it."

-Ratfang-

"Yes, bury it for now. We'll come back for it when we're done hunting." He wandered away from Robinpaw, scenting the air for more prey.
Ice580

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:00 pm

Forestpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Nine moons
Location - SnowClan camp

Forestpaw awoke with a large yawn. After a minute of trying to go back to sleep and being unable to, she stood and stretched for a moment, before exiting the apprentice's den. She looked around, eyes half-closed in a squint at the sun's harsh glare.
She quickly took notice of Stripestar talking with Ashenhills. She watched the two speak for a minute, before turning away and glancing outside of camp. She considered leaving camp to hunt, but decided to wait until there was a patrol to join or until she found someone else to hunt with. She flopped over onto her side and closed her eyes, trying to rest or even take a quick nap, though still keeping her ears perked up to listen. She unconsciously was still listening to Stripestar and Ashenhill's conversation, and was soon in a state of being half-asleep, comforted by the warmth the sun cast on her fur.

Barkpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Seven moons
Location - LeafClan territory

Barkpaw walked quietly through the forest, gracefully prancing around leaves and small twigs that she knew would produce a crunching sound and alert any nearby prey of her position. Her ears swiveled in the direction of softly crackling leaves. She stopped,
turning her attention to the sound. She slowly walked forward, closely watching her step as she neared the area that she knew the prey must be in. She rounded a tree, and it took a moment for her to spot the small brownish-gray shape of a vole. It was nibbling on some plants, and as she dropped into a crouch, her short tail flicking in anticipation.
She pounced, and the vole realized too late the danger it was in, as Barkpaw trapped it between her paws. She quickly nipped its neck, and saw its body go limp. She felt a flare of pride as she picked up the prey. It was small, but it sure was better than nothing,
considering that she often botched any chance she had at catching prey.
She pushed that matter out of her train of thought and forced herself to think positive things, and turned to head back to camp, when she decided that maybe it would be a better idea to hunt some more. She dug a shallow hole in between some tree roots and buried the vole there, quickly covering it up before following the chirping of songbirds.
She kept her body close to the ground, moving quickly but discreetly. The one good thing about her short tail was that it couldn't brush against things and make noise, which happened occasionally to others with normal length tails.
She soon came into sight of a small flock of songbirds hopping around under a fairly small tree. She noticed that most of them were brown and white flecked, but she noticed a couple that were a dull yellow. She slowly moved forward, honed in on a particular bird. It was significantly more plump than the others, and was on the edge of the group.
She leaped forward, causing all the birds to fly up in a swarm into the tree above her. She was about to curse herself for not thinking that through, when she noticed the larger bird crash down to the ground. She closed in on it, when she noticed that one of its wings was bent in a weird way.
She paused for a moment to observe it. She realized that it only managed to fly for a few moments before crashing to the ground.
Her heart felt heavy as she thought about this poor bird. She knew that she was supposed to be hunting it, but she wanted to help it somehow. But, of course, there was no way to do it.
She pinned it and quickly slashed its throat, ending its life quickly and painlessly. 'At least I ended its suffering,' She thought to herself, but suddenly any hunger that she may have felt disappeared. She let out a sigh and picked up the bird, and returned to the spot where she had buried the vole. She dug it up and managed to grab it as well, and she headed back for camp.
Last edited by sockwearer on Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:44 am

ReddusttheWarrior wrote:Cloverfrost|LeafClan|Medicine Cat|41 Moons|Tom
Cloverfrost dipped his head, watching his leader walk out of the den. He tried thinking back to anything he may have received. However, he couldn't remember anything notable.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robinpaw|NightClan|Apprentice|9 Moons|She-Cat
Robinpaw nodded, burying the fresh-kill. After she did, she sat on the ground, waiting for Ratfang to say something else.
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:06 am

{Halfstar}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 leader 🐾 tags; Pebbleskip

As Halfstar began to leave camp, with Peebleskip trailing behind, she noticed Barkpaw.
"Barkpaw!" Meowed Halfstar, attempting to get the apprentice's attention. "After you take the prey back to camp, will you take Smallpaw and you on border patrol? I know you are just apprentice's, but I trust you."
She walked up to Barkpaw,
"Thank you,"
Halfstar smiled at the she-cat and winked before going back to Peebleskip and leaving the apprentice to her own doings. Halfstar turned to face Peebleskip, smiling at the she-cat before continuing onto the NightClan border. Halfstar knew they had arrived,
for she could already smell the border mark of NightClan. They weren't fresh, which meant that they hadn't been remarked today.
"They must be hunting quite a lot of the today, for it is already Sunhigh and the border marks haven't even been remarked yet, also, Peebleskip, while we're sniffing out prey I might as remark our border marks, at least we aren't slackers."
Halfstar realized she hadn't thought, usually she wasn't this judgy or rude about or to the other clans. Halfstar took a deep breath and began to walk along the border of LeafClan and NightClan, remarking the border every so often.

{Dovewhisper}
leafclan 🐾 she-cat 🐾 17 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Amberpaw

Dovewhisper nodded solemnly at her apprentice,
"That'll do. Now follow me closely, we don't know if a MarshClan patrol will be out, but, generally, I only see them hunting. Border patrols don't seem like as much of a priority to them as it is to us."
Dovewhisper walked into the forest, it was dense enough to keep out a large amount of sunlight, but not dense enough that they could barely see the sky. She headed toward the MarshClan border, she flicked her tail, telling Amberpaw to stop. Right in front of her was a juicy rabbit, a rare find in the forest, it likely had run far off from MarshClan territory. She slowly stalked and jumped, the rabbit began to run, and Dovewhisper veered to the right, blocking it's exit.
"Amberpaw, Give it the killing bite!"

{Witheredpaw}
leafclan 🐾 tom 🐾 8 moons 🐾 crush/mate; none 🐾 apprentice 🐾 tags; Cedarnose

Witheredpaw was struck by how quickly she had decided she wished not to be deputy or leader. Knowing not what to say, he questioned,
"Do you think I would make a good leader?"
Witheredpaw slipped through the bushes into camp and looked around eagerly, Halfstar was engaged in conversation with Pebbleskip.

{Hawkfang}

marshclan 🐾 tom 🐾 34 moons 🐾 crush; Otterstar 🐾 warrior 🐾 tags; Stormpaw

Hawkfang opened his mouth, letting all the scents flood in and overwhelm him.
"A rabbit has recently been here and a rouge."
He hissed as he detected the sour scent of another cat. Another unwanted cat.
"They've been here recently," he continued, "watch for it. We don't want any of those hanging around, and if we find one we'll give them a scare they'll remember."

❝Let them know I chose to die standing, rather then live kneeling❞
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:06 am

Barkpaw | She-cat | Apprentice | Seven moons
Location - Outside of LeafClan camp

"Uh, yeah, okay!" Barkpaw stammered, and trotted quicker towards camp. She entered the camp, and looked around for Smallpaw. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile and dropped the two pieces of prey. She looked sadly upon the sparrow, and let out a small, inaudible sigh. She shook her head slightly and turned away, heading over to where Smallpaw was.
"Hey, Smallpaw." She mumbled. "Uh, Halfstar said for me and you to patrol the border." Her tail flicked anxiously. She didn't like speaking to her fellow apprentices that much, since a lot of them had scorn for how bad of a hunter she was, and she had been teased quite a few times for her strangely short tail. She tried not to think about that, and thought more about how Halfstar said that she trusted the two of them. More specifically, the leader actually trusted Barkpaw. She certainly didn't expect that.
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:58 pm

Pebbleskip

(BTW I noticed you said 'Peebleskip' instead of 'Pebbleskip'. Totally not criticizing, that's just funny!)

Pebbleskip nodded and started scenting the air, marking the border between sniffs. She paused for a moment, perking her ears.
"There's a thrush near that tree," She murmured to Halfstar, pointing her tail-tip in the direction she guessed the bird was. Dropping into a hunters crouch, she began crawling forward at a slow pace, speeding up a bit when the ground was clear. The grey she-cat tensed her hindquarters in preparation for the jump. The thrush was pecking at the forest floor behind a root contently. Pebbleskip leaped over the root and pinned the plump bird down with her paws, ending it with a swift flick of her claw. Her whiskers twitched happily as she began to scrape at the ground to bury her prey.
"That one is good and fat, eh?" She remarked with a note of pride in her meow before beginning to search for prey again.
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me