MapleClan {Warrior's Hope//Accepting Currently}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MapleClan {Warrior's Hope//Accepting Currently}

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:52 am

EARTHCLAW ♂
medicine cat - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Starlingpaw - crush: Wrenflight, Silverpaw, Starlingpaw

He looked toward the two apprentices and the second medicine cat, sitting down she gived his paws a quick licks "Have fun with your herb trip, and listen anything what Wrenflight told you Starlingpaw" he meowed flicking his ears as he looekd at his apprentice.

OCEANBLAZE ♀
warrior - 26 - sexuality: hetero - apprenice: Beepaw - crush: Oakstar - tags: Oakstar

She was silent for a moment when Cloudnose walked to ask the leader some patrol questions, flicking her ears with embrassed sight as she looked at the handsome leader "So...uh are you busy now?" she meowed flicking her tail as she tryed to find her words "Maybe...you...we could go for a walk? Uh, maybe some hunting? or are your hunting skills got worse because the leadership?" she meowed joking.

BURNFLAME ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Eelpaw - crush: open - tags: Dappleblaze, Eelpaw

He still watched around the camp "I really don't mind actually, I just asked if you want wanted to have a group patrol, but we can go out together too..." he meowed with little bit embrassed tune, when he noticed his apprentice Eelpaw stopping his little chat with Cinderpaw "Of I know, I will get my apprentice to join" he meowed waving his tail to the younger tom "Eelpaw?" he called out.

ROCKSTONE ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Sparrowpaw - crush: open - tags: open

He walked around the clearning like a nervous rabbit, who didn't know where to go or what do to. Sighing she murmured something as he walked past the apprenticed den, looking for his apprentice Sparrowpaw to show up for todays trainings 'What is that mousebrain is doing? what makes he take so long?' he thought lashing his tail side to side unpatiently.

WINDPAW (Windstream) ♀
Apprenice - 10 - sexuality: hetero - mentor: Cloudnose - crush: Blazepaw - tags: Mothpaw

She flicked her ears at the she-cat first words, not saying anything as she looked the clearning seeing her mentor Cloudnose with Specklemask then Goldenmist, which was Mothpaws mentor "Oh, If we want to join any of the patrols now, we could hurry up, it's seems to me that both of our mentors are ready to go out" she meowed giving her a embrassed smile.

CACTUSPAW (Cactusspike) ♂
Apprentice - 8 - sexuality: Bi (toms) - mentor: Mudface - crush: open - tags: Batpaw, Steakpaw

He looked what the Streakpaw did to Batpaw and laughed "Oh that was not nice, Streakpaw, Now Batpaw have all rights to pay you back" he meowed looking toward the other tom then the tom back at him, with a smirk "And don't forget me too" he meowed giving a little mysterious tune in his voice.

SNOWHEART ♀
Queen - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: n/a - kits: Crystalkit, Flakekit - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning she stood up and scretched her tired legs, carefully so she didn't wake her two little furballs. Shaking her white pelt she looked around the nursery for her still sleeping two denmates and their kits.

FLAKEKIT (Flakeheart) ♀
Kit - Newborn - sexuality: ? - apprentice: n/a - mother: Snowheart - crush: n/a - tags: none

She is sleeping next to her sister Crystalkit and her mother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:51 am

Goldenmist
39m - Female - Deputy - Apprentice: Mothpaw - Tags: Leopardfrost

Tilting her head as she left Emberstream, she noticed that Leopardfrost wasn't doing anything and trotted over. " Leopardfrost, Could you do me a favor and lead a hunting patrol?" Her golden eyes narrowed slightly as she looked around then muttered," I think I'll get Fungusfur to lead another border patrol."

Eelpaw
14m - Male - Apprentice - Mentor: Burnflame - Tags: Burnflame

The brown tabby looked up at his mentor and mewed," Yeah, what you need Burnflame?" Eelpaw got to his paws, then with a slight limp, walked over to the older tom. He tilted his head to the right slightly, then added," You going on a patrol?"

Snakestorm
39m - Female - Warrior - Apprentice: none - Tags: Sheepsong

Letting out a soft rumble Snakestorm chuckled then mewed," I think I'll go for a mouse." She quickly picked one up then mewed," Lead the way, if you will." The lass nudged him forward, a soft purr sounding from her chest.

Leto

64m - Male - Loner - N/A - Tags: Open

-this old man is sleeping in. He's currently under a bush, just inside the Northern border.-
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:33 am

SheepSong
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #SnakeStorm
SheepSong nodded, picking up his bird in his mouth and leading SnakeStorm to a nice shady area in the camp. He lied down and curled up with his bird, pinning it between his front paws. Plucking the feathers off with his teeth, he glanced back at SnakeStorm and smiled cheerfully. "Have any plans for today after this meal?"

SpeckleMask
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #CloudNose
SpeckleMask shook her head. "No, east sounds good. That's the one I least go on anyways," she chuckled and stood, downward dogging as she stretched out her muscles. "Okay, I'm ready to go!" The she-cat bounded forward, looking behind her to make sure that CloudNose was following.

BatPaw (Flame)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #StreakPaw, CactusPaw
BatPaw laughed as his tail swished playfully, looking at StreakPaw and CactusPaw with wild, playful eyes. "Who wants to get attacked first?" He asked as he crouched low, ready to pounce.

StarlingPaw (Talon)
She-cat - Bisexual - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #WrenFlight, SilverPaw
StarlingPaw nodded, smiling. "Okay, EarthClaw! I will!" She mewed happily, standing by WrenFlight's side, waiting for instructions to be given.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudfinger » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:26 am

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~CINDERPAW~
Female | 12 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Emberstream | Tagged: Eelpaw, Emberstream

Cinderpaw opened her mouth to respond to Emberstream, but stopped when she noticed Burnflame run up to Eelpaw. "I would've said Eelpaw and his mentor, but it looks like Burnflame already has plans," she finally said, trying to hide her disappointment. It would have been nice to finally be able to train with him again, now that his leg was better. No matter, she thought to herself. I'll just choose a different apprentice. But, as she scanned the camp, she realized just how little she knew the other cats of the clan. After all, she wasn't really that much of a social butterfly without Eelpaw around. Turning back to her mentor, Cinderpaw gave an ultimate shrug, mewing, "I don't mind who goes with us. You choose."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~FUNGUSFUR~
Male | 59 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged:

Fungusfur dragged himself out of his nest, leaving his pelt a mess of fur and moss. He blinked in the sunlight, eyeing the camp with his one good eye. Still needing some time to adjust to waking up, he stayed to the side of the camp, finally giving his pelt a needed grooming.

~STREAKPAW~
Male | 6 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Snowstorm | Tagged: Blackpaw, Cactuspaw

Streakpaw was slightly surprised at Cactuspaw's smile toward him and couldn't help but smile slightly himself. Was there more meaning hiding behind that comment? But Streakpaw's thought process was interrupted by Blackpaw, who was coming back for revenge. "Oh no!" Streakpaw yelped, using Cactuspaw as a shield. "Get Cactuspaw first, I'm still just a kit! I'm too young to d-ACHOO!" Streakpaw couldn't suppress a sneeze as Cactuspaw's wiry hair tickled his nose, slightly ruining his little tirade.

~ELMLEAF~
Female | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged: Iceshade

Elmleaf nodded, trying to hide how pleased she was by Iceshade's answer. "Great," she replied coolly. "Speaking of Riverpaw, do you know where she is?" She said this with a slight smile, finding it amusing and slightly frustrating that Iceshade had been assigned an apprentice before she had yet seemed to be the least responsible mentor in the world. Sure, there was no denying his great skill as a warrior, but he didn't seem to have any interest in keeping track of the younger cat.

~WRENFLIGHT~
Female | 27 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tagged: Starlingpaw, Silverpaw, Earthclaw

Finally! Wrenflight thought. "Alright, see you later Earthclaw. I suggest we head to the south border, that's the best spot to find horsetail," she added to the two apprentices as they left the camp. She took a deep breath as they trekked through the forest, enjoying the warm sunniness of greenleaf. It wasn't long before her mind began racing again, planning their day out, remembering other herbs they needed, making sure Eelpaw got a check-up for his leg later in the day. She suddenly became oblivious to the fact she had company.
cloudfinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:37 am

Goldenmist
39m - Female - Deputy - Apprentice: Mothpaw - Tags: Leopardfrost

Tilting her head as she left Emberstream, she noticed that Leopardfrost wasn't doing anything and trotted over. " Leopardfrost, Could you do me a favor and lead a hunting patrol?" Her golden eyes narrowed slightly as she looked around then muttered," I think I'll get Fungusfur to lead another border patrol."

Eelpaw

14m - Male - Apprentice - Mentor: Burnflame - Tags: Burnflame

The brown tabby looked up at his mentor and mewed," Yeah, what you need Burnflame?" Eelpaw got to his paws, then with a slight limp, walked over to the older tom. He tilted his head to the right slightly, then added," You going on a patrol?"

Snakestorm

The tabby followed after the grey and white tom with a snort, she laid down next to the tom. Her ears perked up a little then mewed," Well, I'm hoping to go on a patrol." She paused then mewed," I hope to get my own apprentice in the future." She took a bite of her mouse, chewed for a bit then swallowed. "What about you?"

Leto

-this old man is sleeping in. He's currently under a bush, just inside the Northern border.-
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:44 am

SheepSong
Tom - Pansexual - Warrior - #SnakeStorm
SheepSong took a bite of his featherless bird as he thought. What did he want to do today? "Well, lazing around would be nice," he joked, chuckling to himself as he took another bite. "Maybe a border patrol. Havn't been on one of those in a while. I've mostly done hunting." He meowed, straddling his bird as he stared at the black feathers that he pulled off of it. The tom made a mental thought to put those in some nests later today.

SpeckleMask
She-cat - Pansexual - Warrior - #CloudNose
SpeckleMask shook her head. "No, east sounds good. That's the one I least go on anyways," she chuckled and stood, downward dogging as she stretched out her muscles. "Okay, I'm ready to go!" The she-cat bounded forward, looking behind her to make sure that CloudNose was following.

BatPaw (Flame)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #StreakPaw, CactusPaw
BatPaw pounced on CactusPaw, who was blocking StreakPaw. He didn't put enough force behind it to hurt anyone, just to be playfully and knock him over. "Got you!" He purred before removing himself from CactusPaw and grinning at StreakPaw. "You okay?" The black and orange tom asked, a little concerned.

StarlingPaw (Talon)
She-cat - Bisexual - Medicine Cat Apprentice - #WrenFlight, SilverPaw
StarlingPaw followed beside WrenFlight, enjoying the silence as the medicine cat went into her trance of thinking and spacing out. She hummed to herself as she followed the older cat, hoping that even though she was in a trance, she'd take them to the right place by heart.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:16 am

EARTHCLAW ♂
medicine cat - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Starlingpaw - crush: Open

He smilled to the three medicine cats, sitting down as he looked them silently to get out of the camp, tail flicking he turned around to see the rest of the clan.

OCEANBLAZE ♀
warrior - 26 - sexuality: hetero - apprenice: Beepaw - crush: Oakstar - tags: Oakstar

She was silent for a moment when Cloudnose walked to ask the leader some patrol questions, flicking her ears with embrassed sight as she looked at the handsome leader "So...uh are you busy now?" she meowed flicking her tail as she tryed to find her words "Maybe...you...we could go for a walk? Uh, maybe some hunting? or are your hunting skills got worse because the leadership?" she meowed joking.

BURNFLAME ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Eelpaw - crush: open - tags: Dappleblaze, Eelpaw

He smiled at his apprentice noticing corner of his eyes that Cinderpaw and Emberstream was looking at their way "Yes actually, me and Dappleblaze are going out for hunting...If you don't have any plans with Cinderpaw, maybe you could come with us then?" he meowed looking at the young tom.

ROCKSTONE ♂
warrior - 42 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: Weaselpaw - crush: open - tags: Weaselpaw

He sit down and looked the clearning as the cats was orginising some patrols, scretching his legs he saw his Brother with his apprentice Eelpaw 'Hmm, I needs to find Weaselpaw and do something with him' he thought stooding up and walked to his apprentice "Weaselpaw? Stop lazying around, is time for some trainings" he meowed coldly to the younger tom.

WINDPAW (Windstream) ♀
Apprenice - 10 - sexuality: hetero - mentor: Cloudnose - crush: Blazepaw - tags: Mothpaw

She flicked her ears at the she-cat first words, not saying anything as she looked the clearning seeing her mentor Cloudnose with Specklemask then Goldenmist, which was Mothpaws mentor "Oh, If we want to join any of the patrols now, we could hurry up, it's seems to me that both of our mentors are ready to go out" she meowed giving her a embrassed smile.

CACTUSPAW (Cactusspike) ♂
Apprentice - 8 - sexuality: Bi (toms) - mentor: Mudface - crush: open - tags: Batpaw, Steakpaw

He laughed as the Batpaw pounced on him, he looked at Streakpaw with a smirk "Oh, I am sorry Streakpaw, but he is way too strong for me" he meowed playfully, then fall to the ground to his side "I can win, I needs your help" he meowed looking up at the other tom apprentice behing him, acting like he was being half beated.

SNOWHEART ♀
Queen - 26 - sexuality: Bi - apprentice: n/a - kits: Crystalkit, Flakekit - crush: open - tags: open

Yawning she stood up and scretched her tired legs, carefully so she didn't wake her two little furballs. Shaking her white pelt she looked around the nursery for her still sleeping two denmates and their kits.

FLAKEKIT (Flakeheart) ♀
Kit - Newborn - sexuality: ? - apprentice: n/a - mother: Snowheart - crush: n/a - tags: none

She is sleeping next to her sister Crystalkit and her mother.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeb » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:05 am

cloudnose / male / warrior.
    tags ━ specklemask.

"right behind you!" cloudnose said cheerfully, catching up to her. he walked alongside her, his tail swishing back and forth.
    weaselpaw / male / apprentice.
    tags ━ rockstone.

weaselpaw shook his head as he awoke. "huh? oh, hello, rockstone. i'm so sorry for not waking up earlier." he rose to his paws. "what are we going to do today?"
"have i told you that you look like
a flower in full bloom?"

sup kiddies im beeb, ur local dad joke
generator.

beeb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cloudfinger » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:35 pm

~CINDERPAW~
Female | 12 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Emberstream | Tagged: Eelpaw, Emberstream

Cinderpaw opened her mouth to respond to Emberstream, but stopped when she noticed Burnflame run up to Eelpaw. "I would've said Eelpaw and his mentor, but it looks like Burnflame already has plans," she finally said, trying to hide her disappointment. It would have been nice to finally be able to train with him again, now that his leg was better. No matter, she thought to herself. I'll just choose a different apprentice. But, as she scanned the camp, she realized just how little she knew the other cats of the clan. After all, she wasn't really that much of a social butterfly without Eelpaw around. Turning back to her mentor, Cinderpaw gave an ultimate shrug, mewing, "I don't mind who goes with us. You choose."

~FUNGUSFUR~
Male | 59 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged: Goldenmist

Fungusfur's ears swiveled at the sound of his name. Sure, he may not see very well, but his hearing was on point. Seeing Goldenmist across the clearing, he let out a dramatic sigh, pulling himself once again to his feet and padding towards her. "Morning, Goldenmist," he growled. "I've been sitting over there bored out of my mind, I can't believe you made an old toad like me walk all the way across the camp just to get a patrol." Fungusfur glanced at the apprentice den, seeing the three young toms playflighting and snarled. "Where in Starclan's name are their mentors? Why, my apprentice was taught true discipline and maturity, fine traits for a warrior!" He continued to glare at the apprentices, tail twitching impatiently as he waiting for one of their mentors to put an end to it.

~STREAKPAW~
Male | 6 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Snowstorm | Tagged: Blackpaw, Cactuspaw

Streakpaw suppressed a chuckle as he watched Cactuspaw fall to the ground. "Fear not, dear friend, I will avenge you!" With his second war-cry of the morning, Streakpaw unleashed himself onto Blackpaw, running full speed towards him. Jumping onto his back, Streakpaw pummeled him with sheathed paws. Unfortunately, he was hardly any match for the larger tom.

~ELMLEAF~
Female | 35 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Tagged:

Elmleaf awoke from her dream with a start, surprised at the sunlight burning into her eyes. As she came to her senses, she let out a sigh, realizing her encounter with Iceshade was only a dream. She reminded herself that Iceshade was probably gone for good, as cats don't just go missing and come back like nothing. As she stood up, she shook out her pelt, telling herself to move on. She then padded out of the den, quietly looking on as her clanmates went through their daily routine.

~WRENFLIGHT~
Female | 27 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Silverpaw | Tagged: Starlingpaw, Silverpaw, Earthclaw

Wrenflight stopped as the she spotted a few strands of horsetail poking out behind some ferns. Pointing towards them with her nose, she mewed to the two other she-cats, "See that? That means there's more nearby. Horsetail is mainly found in a large group so a few strands like that means there's bound to be more a few foxlengths away. If you can't find any more than this, don't pick it unless absolutely necessary, as picking it will prevent it from growing into a large group." With this, she followed the horsetail and, sure enough, there was a small clearing full of it just around the bend. Wrenflight sat down purring, pleased with herself, allowing the apprentices to gather the herbs.
cloudfinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Goldenmist
39m - Female - Deputy - Apprentice: Mothpaw - Tags: Fungusfur

Goldenmist ignored the older toms growl, then mewed," I apologize, Fungusfur. I've been working through patrols. I've actually want you to lead a border patrol." She followed the toms gaze and snorted," Don't worry, I'll make sure that their mentors work them hard today." A feral grin found its way to her maw. Once she remembered the names of the cats mentors, she made note to send them on as many patrols as she could.

Eelpaw

14m - Male - Apprentice - Mentor: Burnflame - Tags: Burnflame + Dappleblaze

Eelpaw glanced at the other cat, then mewed," Sure, why not. I have no plans." The tabby tom go to his paws, giving his back a quick stretch. He rolled his eyes internally, You're my mentor, mouse-brain. You tell me if we're doing something, not the other way around. A slight scowl made its way to his maw, as he looked at his mentor not impressed at the moment. He half hoped, that some cat would come a save him from his mouse-brained mentor. I just hope that Oakstar makes me a warrior soon.

Snakestorm

The tabby gave a snort then mewed," Well, being lazy always sounds like fun." There was a slight joking tone in her voice before she mewed," But being the sister of the deputy, does have it's draw backs. Or at least Goldenmist's expectations." The exasperation was clear, though there was a loving hint in it. Snakestorm glanced at her sister then mewed," I could always ask Goldenmist to put you on a border patrol if you like."

Leto

#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me