❝ ɪʀɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ ☽ {ᴡᴄ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴘ} ❞

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ ɪʀɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ ☽ {ᴡᴄ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ʀᴘ} ❞

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Juniperclaw/ Tom/ Warrior/ Tags: open

" Dawnstar is our leader" Juniperclaw said, looking down at her as she nudged his shoulder. " He decides whether you can stay or not." The tom lowered his voice, " So try to be friendly with him, eh? You don't want to get on his bad side, believe me. " Hearing her snort, he looked a bit confused, " What is it? Something funny?"
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 pm

Slyizdrapple wrote:Mint-Female-Clearing-Tags: Juniperclaw

Mint nodded "Got it, annnnd, i just find it silly that you all just follow one cat to make all the decisions... is that how it goes or is there something else?" she asked, quite curious about clan life. The pretty tortiseshell gazed around camp, her heart fluttered when she saw Thunderdust, her knees felt weak and wobbly 'He is here! He is here! Oh my goodness-'
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:41 pm

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 36 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Nightsong

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A soft purr rumbled in Graymist's throat. She smiled warmly as she looked at the tom. "I'm doing well. I have no reason to complain." Her tail wrapped around her paws. It was hard to catch this she-cat in a foul mood. She enjoyed keeping a positive outlook on life. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?" The gray tabby was feeling pretty unaccomplished. She hadn't gotten around to doing much today.

- Swiftpaw -
    Tom - Apprentice - 11 Moons - Location: Outside camp - Tags; Sparksnow

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftpaw turned to make his way out of the camp. His long black tail dragging the ground behind him. The apprentice began to rely on his nose and ears to guide him towards prey. He glanced back, looking at his mentor. The tom felt a little bad for being snappy with his mentor but quickly pushed past the feeling. He shifted his body into a hunter's crouch as he padded along. It didn't take long for a scent of mouse to flood into his nostrils. Now where are you little rodent... His eyes narrowed as he focused on the ground around him. A small burrow caught his eye. He padded up to it and lowered his head. Not too far inside he could see the tail of the mouse. An evil grin rested on his muzzle. Leaning down even farther, he grabbed the tail with his mouth and flung the prey into the air. Immediately, he pinned the mouse to the ground, giving it a quick death blow. It wasn't as plump as he would have hoped, but it was still prey.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .neon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Nightsong/41 Moons/Male/Crush: Graymist

"Well that's good to hear" the tom said smiling again. The tom realized he hadn't done anything productive today, and his ears flattened. "No, what about you?" he asked, his tail swishing around giving off the sign that he was nervous.

also I assigned Graymist an apprentice :>))
✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

BIO BOX

Hi i'm neon!
she/her|| cancer || usa || bisexual
Feel free to pm me
if you ever want to talk ^^

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ©
xxxxxxxxxx
link
link
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xantisocial diva
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.neon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Juniperclaw/ Tom/ Warrior/ Tags: open

Juniperclaw felt a slight bit of anger rise in his heart. The tom was fiercely loyal to Dawnstar and the clan. Silly? Who does she think she is?He thought. But, then he remembered that Mint as a kittypet. She didn't know how things worked here. Juniperclaw meowed," I wouldn't say that too loud, Mint..." He flicked his tail, looking around to make sure no onew but him heard the she-cat speak that way. " Starclan chose Dawnstar to lead our pack wisely. We clan cats would give our life for him." He said, " The leader's word is law here." Juniperclaw explained. Seeing her expression, he was a bit worried. " Are you... alright?" He followed her gaze to Thunderdust. The tom wasn't exactly sure what to think. Does she like him?
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:24 pm

FLORALWIND
she - senior warrior - 54 moons - crush/mate: Thunderdust - apprentice: Sandpaw - tags: Thunderdust

She followed after the two cats as they walked toward the camp. She was rather nervous, because of this, she watched the loner she-cat little bit unsure, but got little suspious when she noticed the way she looked at one of her clanmates Thunderdust '...what is her connect to him?' she thought stopping walking as she thinked 'well maybe Thunderdust can tell me' she thought leaving the the group. She walked to the brown tom "Thunderdust, can we speak?" she meowed little untrustful tune to her voice.

SPARKSNOW
tom - warrior - 24 moons - crush/mate: Cherryfrost - apprentice: Swiftpaw - tags: Swiftpaw

He followed after his apprentice, looking how pleased he was just to get out of the camp, he didn't blame him, being inside the camp all days long is pretty boring. Sighing he jumped to a large rock and sitted on it, he was just got out of hunting so he didn't feel like doing it again, so instead he just relazed and let the younger cat to use his time.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bubbled » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Cherryfrost

Female//23 moons//queen//tag@Silverleaf

A joyful smile filled her face. "Thats wonderful" she purred looking the the tom. Cherryfrost gave a respectful bow to him and began to walk out. "Thank you Silverleaf" "I will come in two sunrises" She mewed repeating what he had told her. Cherryfrost was that Silverleaf looked unsure about what he was doing. Cherryfrost just expected that he was like this because it was some time ago since kits were born in the clan. Once out of the medicine den she walked to the apprentices den. The snow was only getting deeper but the sun shined so the young female cat did not care about that. She peeked her head into the den. "any appreentices here?" She softly mewed.
Bubbled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:47 am

Mint-Female-Clearing-Tags: Junipeerclaw

Mint's gaze snapped back to Juniperclaw "S-sorry" Her ears flicked back "Who is Starclan?" she asked, flicking her tail "Are they another clan?". Mint sat down, tail curled around her paws as she waited for Dawnstar, Mint felt that there was a very warm atmosphere in this camp, despite the bone chilling cold.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brightheartlover » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:51 am

{Sandpaw}{Apprentice}{10 moons}{Crush:Copperpaw}{Tags:Open}
Sandpaw nodded, "Yeah, let's go!" she said, excitedly, she bounded after Copperpaw. "I'm so glad you agreed to come, if wouldn't be as fun hunting without you," she said to Copperpaw, she was a little embarrassed to admit it but recently she had started to form a crush on her friend, and she wasn't sure if he felt the same way.
Brightheartlover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalo. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:07 am

XXXXXXXXx "thunderdust" 93 moons - ♂ - warrior - camp
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXCrush: "thinking"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXTagged: "Floralwind"
X
XXXXThunderdust sat up when Floralwind approached him, letting out a soft smile at the she-cat. He perked his ears when she spoke, nodding his head as he answered, "of course! Is everything okay Floralwind?" Thunderdust had a worried expression on his face, positioning himself so he could sit directly information of her. He couldn't help but let his eyes take her in, the way her fur would lay, how the ends of her whiskers were a little curly, and her eyes. He blinked a few times to focus himself, looking back into Floralwind eyes.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me