Will We Remember? ~Dragzillio/Savborine/Desiled/Human RP ~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Will We Remember? ~Dragzillio/Savborine/Desiled/Human RP ~

Postby Iceshimmer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:15 am

~Prologue~
Arii rolled on the ground, half avoiding Trever's poison tipped claws. Pain seared through his face as the Dragzillio tried to lash back at the Savborine. Trever lept back and snarled as Arii got to his feet. "Are you out of your mind?" Cried Arii, his skin shining with sweat and his green hair glistening with melted snow. His golden eyes were wide with fear, anger and confusion as he stood knee deep in crimson snow, dyed so by his blood. "Leave him alone!" I pleaded with fear. Was he going to kill him? Trever snarled, pulling a syringe out of his pocket. "Shut up wench!" He turned. "No, not quite. I know what I'm doing!" He screeched, lunging at Arii, black tail lashing and fangs bared.

Then a scream rang out through the forest, mixing with mine as it split the air.

Dragzillio-Humans that can turn into any reptile-including dragon-and a strange human half-breed with dragon teeth, eyes, talons, tail, and wings. They always posses a sword made out of obsidian and a type of gem. Dragzillio can be anything-Water,Fire,Poison,Shadow, you name it. It must always be an element, though, and their hair matches their element. e.g. Poison-Green hair. They always have gold eyes and long nails, fangs, and dull hair as humans, with strangely pale skin. They also have dragon senses in human form. Also, they can't cry. If they feel strong pain, sadness, anger, etc, then they will shed a red tear that makes them die. When a tear is caught by an innocent girl 14 or younger and mixed with her tear, a Dragzillio turns into a dragon of its element with the purest heart. This is called a Delsiled.

Savborine-Humans that can turn into a wolf-dragon hybrid that has dragon fangs, tail, wings, and spikes. It has the deadliest bite that can bring the tear out of a Dragzillio, but when they are cut they can't stop bleeding.

RULES
1. No cussing
2. All Tess' rules apply
3. No pping, gming, ms's, or gs's.
4. 4 charries max.
5. No Dragzillio of the same element. PERIOD.
6. My form only please.
8. Keep it appropriate.
9. Have fun!
10. Put R.E.D. in other.
11. Be realistic. If you feel what is felt to shed a tear, you have to.

Code: Select all
[b][i][color=#00FFFF]Dragzillio Form
[color=#FFBFFF]Username:
[color=#FFFF00]Name:
[color=#FFBF00]Age:
[color=#00FF00]Gender:
[color=#BFBFFF]Description:
[color=#FFBFFF]Pics:
[color=#00BFFF]Crush:
[color=#FFFF00]Mate:
[color=#FFBF00]Sword:
[color=#00FF00]Element:
[color=#BFBFFF]Other:
[color=#00FF00]Species:
[/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/i][/b]

Code: Select all
Tribe Form
Username:
Name:
Leader:
Deputy:
Warriors:
Hunters:
Mothers:
Hatchlings:
Elders:

*Males*