вloѕѕoмclan / roмance rp/ new and accepтιng

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: вloѕѕoмclan / roмance rp/ new and accepтιng

Postby Kusakabe » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:37 am

Gingerfang

She-cat || warrior || 19 moons || mate:open || tags: Batstrike

"so what do you want to do now" Gingerfang meowed as she looked at batstrike, her golden tabby fur illuminated in the sunlight.

Runningfoot

Tom || warrior || 16 moons || mate: Appletail || tags: Appletail

underneath the cherry blossom tree Runningfoot meowed "isn't it beautiful here"
Last edited by Kusakabe on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kusakabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:31 am

Appletail | 18 moons | Female | Heterosexual | Warrior | Mate: Runningfoot| Tag: Runningfoot | Location: The tree

"Yeah." She said with a shy smile.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:26 pm

Patchedheart
|She-cat|63 Moons|Warrior|Mate:Sorrelsplash|Apprentice:Ravenpaw|Tags:Sorrelsplash,Ravenpaw,Applepaw|

She watched the two apprentices with a soft smile.It looks like they didn't even need a demo on the move,but she wanted them to watch one just in case."Applepaw,Ravenoaw,listen up and watch while Sorrelsplash demonstrates this for you."She mewed,crouching back down in the defensive position.

Nettledoe
|She-cat|34 Moons|Queen|Mate:Eagletuft|No Apprentice|Tags:Sparrowtear|

Nettledoe looked up at Sparrowtear began to enter the den.She smiled at the younger tom,standing up all the way."Good morning Sparrowtear,what brings you into the nursery?"She asked with a small purr,curling her tail around her belly.

Wolfsnarl
|Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Mate:Sharpfang|Apprentice:Heronpaw|Tags:Eagletuft,Thunderpaw,Heronpaw|

Once his apprentice was following him,he padded over to the other warrior and his apprentice."We're ready whenever you are Eagletuft."He mewed,his tail twitching.

Floralstar
|She-cat|30 Moons|Leader|9/9 Lives|Mate:Darkfeathers|Apprentice:Featherpaw|Tags:Featherpaw

"I'm going to teach you how to fish.You'll need to know how if you ever want to train your own apprentice on day.I'm not too great myself,but maybe we can get Leafspeckle down here eventually to show you a better way."She mewed,leading her apprentice down to the lake.It would be a bit before they got there,but it didn't matter.

Hollytangle
|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Herbskip|No Apprentice|Tags:Herbskip|

Oddly enough,the two didn't run into Floralstar and Featherpaw on their way back to camp,but noticing she wasn't in,Hollytangle turned to face Herbskip."We should probably go talk to Darkfeathers,He'll be sure to know what to do."The tom mewed,not moving any further into camp,waiting for Herbskip to agree with him.

Cloudyhaze
|She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swanheart|No Apprentice|Tags:Swanheart|

With a curious glance,she followed the tom to the base of the Cherry Blossom tree.Even though she had been waiting for this moment her whole life,she was too much of a ditz to realize what was going on right now,and just assumed Swanheart wanted to stand in the shade."What is it?"

Sandystep
|She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Sparrowtear|No Apprentice|Tags:Open|

She nodded,and licked his cheek before trotting out of camp and towards the woods,ready to catch some birds and rodents.

Wormtalon
|Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Open|No Apprentice|Tags:Greyfower|

He buried the bird and went back to hunting,catching another robin before deciding it would be best to stay on the ground,as he didn't really know if Greyflower was able to climb trees as well as he was.

Roachwing
|Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Snailstumble|No Apprentice|Tags:Snailstumble|

His pelt felt too warm for comfort and he just kinda looked at his paws.There wasn't much to say about what had happened,and he felt so awkward."Uh. . do you want to head down to the lake with me?I could use a swim. . "

Leafspeckle
|Tom|21 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Furzedawn|No Apprentice|Tags:Creamflower,Furzedawn|

His hissed at Creamflower,flexing his claws."Sure,anything to get me away from that Foxheart.I hope you get exiled."He mewed,glowering at Creamflower before stalking off with Furzedawn,his life long best friend,and the cat he hoped one day would raise a family with him."I'm sorry you got dragged into that Furzedawn. . "

Antpelt
|Tom|15 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Magpiestare|No Apprentice|Tags:Open|

Antpelt awoke,yawning and heading out of the warriors den.He glanced around for a while before stretching his long legs and padding over to the fresh kill pile.

Cranepaw
|She-cat|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ashenbriar|Tags:Morningpaw|

After her sister left,Cranepaw finished her side of the rabbit and yawned,stretching her limps {WB}
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:31 pm

LilyFur
Shecat|Warrior|C;TigerFrost|T:CreamFlower|App: ThornPaw

The shecat got up her front leg looking a bit weird. She paced around, wondering what she could do. The warrior knew her apprentice wasn't up. The multicolored cat noticed a fellow warrior heading out of camp. She looked a little flustered so the shecat was hesitant but she ran up to her anyway, wincing a bit. "Hey creamflower." She meowed pleasantly. "Mind if I tag along?" She asked.

HawkTalon
Tom|Warrior|Mate:FlowerFur|T;FlowerFur|App. MorningPaw

The warrior looked at her, his eyes not concerned of worried but content. "Flower.." He meowed softly "We're both two, beautiful, handsome strong warriors. Nothing will happen to our kits." He bent down and nuzzled the shecat his eyes filled with warmth. "Nothing." He repeats.

RavenPaw
Tom|Apprentice|C;CranePaw|T;ApplePaw SorrelSplash patchedheart
"Ok." The black tom meows.
Nodding his head.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:10 pm

ꜱᴏʀʀᴇʟꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    64 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴘᴀᴡ
The tortoiseshell reared upon his back legs, bringing his weight onto his mate, except not most of it as he hadn't wanted to hurt her, and this was just a demonstration anyway.

ᴇᴀɢʟᴇᴛᴜꜰᴛ
    34 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅᴏᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ, ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ, ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby led them out of the camp, speaking momentarily. "Alright then, let's go."

ꜱʜᴀʀᴘꜰᴀɴɢ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ-Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal lynx point easily softened as her mate walked away, scarfing down the vole, as she began to think of cats for patrols.

ᴅᴀʀᴋꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀꜱ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴄᴜʀᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜰʟᴏʀᴀʟꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black cat pricked his ears, hearing a familiar voice, not even bothering to hide his smile as he raised an eyebrow to Hollytangle. "Welcome back. Your family missed you, a lot of cats did actually. But for now, we're going to the lake, because I need moss, and that's where your sister is, most likely training Featherpaw." He gave a brief glance to Swanheart and Cloudyhaze, it was about time he had asked her.

ʜᴇʀʙꜱᴋɪᴘ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴏʟʟʏᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇ
The gray/brown and white tabby nodded to him, walking into the camp that she still called home, easily spotting Darkfeathers going out of his den. "Darkfeathers?" She called out, slightly unsure of exactly what would happen.

ꜱᴡᴀɴʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅʏʜᴀᴢᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅʏʜᴀᴢᴇ
The oriental lilac lynx point glanced down at his paws for a split second before raising his gaze to meet hers. "Mon amour, will you be my mate?"

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    23 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴᴇᴛᴛʟᴇᴅᴏᴇ
The three-legged calico flattened his ears, giving her a polite smile. "I wanted to ask you for advice. I want to ask someone to be my mate."

ꜱɴᴀɪʟꜱᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴡɪɴɢ
The russet ticked tabby brightened at the sound of it, giving him a grin. ”That sounds great! Let's go!

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    19 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ʟᴇᴀꜰꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴇᴀꜰꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇ
The white cat with ginger tabby patches pressed her pelt against his, hoping it would help calm him down, even if just a little. "It's alright, Leafspeckle. I don't like seeing you get upset is all."

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜱᴛᴀʀᴇ
    15 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ; ᴀɴᴛᴘᴇʟᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white cat stretched, heading out of the den, quickly noticing Herbskip in the camp, about to call out about it before Darkfeathers walked towards her with a smile. Wait. Is that Herbskip, Floralstar's sister??

ʜᴇʀᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
    7 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴇᴀɢʟᴇᴛᴜꜰᴛ, ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱɴᴀʀʟ, ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The black and white cat fell quiet, keeping her pace with her mentor as they headed out.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 am

Creamflower decides its best to cool off by going off hunting. She pads out of camp and towards the territory, hoping to find some prey to bring back to camp. Hearing a noise, she turns her head to see a rabbit. Crouching, she stalks towards it, watching its ears so she knows where the rabbit was looking. Once she is within chasing distance, she starts to sprint after the rabbit. Once she has become close enough, she trips the rabbit with a paw before grabbing its neck. Satisfied with her catch, she carries it with her as she walks around the territory.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Crowpounce
~tom~Warrior~Crush: Fernflame~Tags: Fernflame

He shuddered. A thought popped into his head. “Will you promise me that we’ll never have on of those?” He meowed “If we don’t have mates by the time we’re 25 moons, we should get together.”

Batstrike
~tom~Warrior~Crush: Open~Tags: Gingerfang

The tom shrugged. “Not sure.” He admitted “Anything you want to do while we’re out?”

Greyflower
~She-cat~Warrior~Crush: Wormtalon~Tags: Wormtalon

By the time they were heading back, she had caught a mouse and a ground squirrel. The walk back was silent and it drove her crazy. “So,” She meowed. “You’re 20-some moons, right. You have to have a mate soon.”

Applepaw
~She-cat~Apprentice~Crush: Morningpaw~Tags: Sorrelsplash

Applepaw bounced up. “Ooh! Ooh!” She meowed excitedly “Can we try now?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:54 pm

LilyFur
Shecat|Warrior|C;TigerFrost|T:Open|App: ThornPaw

The shecat got up her front leg looking a bit weird. She paced around, wondering what she could do. The warrior knew her apprentice wasn't up.

HawkTalon
Tom|Warrior|Mate:FlowerFur|T;FlowerFur|App. MorningPaw

The warrior looked at her, his eyes not concerned of worried but content. "Flower.." He meowed softly "We're both two, beautiful, handsome strong warriors. Nothing will happen to our kits." He bent down and nuzzled the shecat his eyes filled with warmth. "Nothing." He repeats.

RavenPaw
Tom|Apprentice|C;CranePaw|T;ApplePaw SorrelSplash patchedheart
The apprentice grinned. "This'll be fun." He meowed.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Patchedheart
|She-cat|63 Moons|Warrior|Mate:Sorrelsplash|Apprentice:Ravenpaw|Tags:Sorrelsplash,Ravenpaw,Applepaw|

She winced a bit as Sorrelsplash came down on her,expecting a bit more weight.When he finished demonstrating,the she-cat stood up all the way,nuzzling him gently."Alright,Ravenpaw,why don't you try it on Applepaw first?"She sat down,and curled her tail around her paws.

Nettledoe
|She-cat|34 Moons|Queen|Mate:Eagletuft|No Apprentice|Tags:Sparrowtear|

Her ears perked with interest,her eyes shining."Are you finally confessing to Sandystep?"The she-cat questioned,as it was painfully obvious the two liked each other,even to someone like Nettledoe.Sandystep didn't treat Sparrowtear like she did everyone else,so there was a hint among that.

Wolfsnarl
|Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Mate:Sharpfang|Apprentice:Heronpaw|Tags:Eagletuft,Thunderpaw,Heronpaw|

He followed the warrior,making sure both apprentices were on their tail.His tail flicked slightly,and he kept his jaws parted in case someone or something was going to attack them.

Floralstar
|She-cat|30 Moons|Leader|9/9 Lives|Mate:Darkfeathers|Apprentice:Featherpaw|Tags:Featherpaw

"I'm going to teach you how to fish.You'll need to know how if you ever want to train your own apprentice on day.I'm not too great myself,but maybe we can get Leafspeckle down here eventually to show you a better way."She mewed,leading her apprentice down to the lake.It would be a bit before they got there,but it didn't matter.

Hollytangle
|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Herbskip|No Apprentice|Tags:Herbskip,Darkfeathers|

Hollytangle jumped when Darkfeathers spoke,not expecting him to be so welcoming to Herbskip. He let out a sigh of relief,along with a break he hadn't realized he's been holding."Lead then way then Darkfeathers,We'll follow along."

Cloudyhaze
|She-cat|24 Moons|Warrior|Mate:Swanheart|No Apprentice|Tags:Swanheart|

Her heart began to beat faster than she was used to,and the she-cat felt sick to her stomach,like she ate some nasty crowfood.She gave a feeble nod."Y-yes."After she spoke she seemed to regain some composure,and her dramatic self seemed to be returning."So it was you the whole time?You're my knight in shining armor?How dare you not speak up sooner Swanheart!"She mewed,nuzzling under his chin.

Sandystep
|She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Sparrowtear|No Apprentice|Tags:Open|

She nodded,and licked his cheek before trotting out of camp and towards the woods,ready to catch some birds and rodents.

Wormtalon
|Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Open|No Apprentice|Tags:Greyfower|

He gave her a slight nod,frowning."I'm 22 moons.and In all honesty,I might just leave the clan.I'm not interested in anyone really right now.That might change,but who knows.It's not like I need to really think about it until later.I've still got time."Wormtalon mewed,his catches muffling his voice slightly.

Roachwing
|Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Snailstumble|No Apprentice|Tags:Snailstumble|

He fluffed up his fur and nodded,walking along with the she-cat.Roachwing wasn't really good at Small talk,so he kept his muzzle shut for the time being.

Leafspeckle
|Tom|21 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Furzedawn|No Apprentice|Tags:Furzedawn|

His fur slowly smoothed down,and he gave her a small smile."Thanks Furzedawn. . .you're a good friend. . .I hope one day we can be more."He muttered,hoping she wouldn't hear it.He glanced at the Cherry blossom tree,noticing Swanheart and Cloudyhaze underneath.If Swanheart could do it,so could he.He stood up straight,and looked at Furzedawn."In a minute,I want to ask you something really important."

Antpelt
|Tom|15 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Magpiestare|No Apprentice|Tags:Magpiestare|

He's ears perked when he noticed Herbskip come into camp and he cocked his head to the side,walking over to Magpiestare."Is that Floralstar's sister?"

Cranepaw
|She-cat|7 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ashenbriar|Tags:Morningpaw|

After her sister left,Cranepaw finished her side of the rabbit and yawned,stretching her limps {WB}[/quote]
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleseabloom » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Featherpaw // She-cat // 7 moons // Apprentice // crush: open // tags: Floralstar
"Cool! Will we have to swim? Are we almost there?" Featherpaw asked, bouncing on her paws and looking around.
appleseabloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me