[ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || always accepting.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || open & accepting.

Postby phayraoh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:24 pm

owliscalling wrote:
╔════════╗
⠀⠀wнιтepιne
⠀⠀⠀depυтy
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♂
╚════════╝
тagged; Bearthroat, Doublestar
Now that more cats were up and about, the deputy felt less tense about organizing patrols. Spotting Bearthroat, the white tom headed over to him, murmuring a quick greeting before launching into his orders. ”I’d like you to lead a patrol through the territory to check for any signs of predators. Yesterday I received a report of some fox scent over by the stream, perhaps you could start there.” Noticing that Doublestar had emerged from his den, Whitepine gave a nod of farewell to the warrior and padded up to his leader. ”All seems to be well this morning,” he said, ”A hunting and scouting patrol have been arranged. Need there be any more?”

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀ ⠀мoonjay
⠀⠀⠀warrιor
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀♀
╚════════╝
тagged; Gingerstep, Embergaze, Frostpetal
The she-cat shot Gingerstep a sorry glance as she followed after her, her pelt warming lightly. Perhaps her clanmate had been counting on her to rely the news. She hadn’t let her down, had she? Moonjay let out a light sigh. Everything’s fine, she thought. Once they’d left the camp she glanced at the two sisters. ”Perhaps we should split up,” she suggested. ”We can cover more ground that way.” Moonjay looked to Gingerstep for approval. It was hard to hold back her authority at times, as she had a natural inclination to lead others. Then again, perhaps Gingerstep would appreciate a little help.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀⠀ onyхpaw
⠀ apprenтιce
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♀
╚════════╝
тagged; Crowhop
”Right. Crouching....” Onyxpaw used a paw to clear away some of the leaf litter on the ground. Stepping onto the clear patch, she crouched down, her tail hovering inches from the ground and her green gaze anchored on a pebble a foxlength away. Being so small, she placed more of her weight on her hind legs, knowing it would give her a boost. Pelt prickling, she waited for Crowhop to judge her position. I wonder if I’ll be a good hunter, she thought, I could easily become something else’s prey when I’m alone out here.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby radio.active. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:49 pm

sᴛᴏʀᴍʟᴀʀᴋ - sʜᴇ-ᴄᴀᴛ - ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

The small she-cat yawned and stretched out, careful not to disturb those in neighboring nests. She took her time to groom the tangles from her fur and plod out into the camp to take on the day. By the looks of it, she was too late to join a dawn patrol. I'll volunteer for one at dusk, she thought to herself. "Good morning," she purred politely to each clanmate she passed on her way to the fresh-kill pile. She circled the pile once before selecting a small mouse and settling down to eat.

ᴛᴀɴɢʟᴇғᴜʀ - ᴛᴏᴍ - ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

By the time he had returned from his hunting, patrols were already being sent out, so he dropped his catches, two fair-sized songbirds, onto the pile and seated himself in his usual corner of camp. He curled his tail neatly around his paws and watched the bustle of camp life, nodding occasionally to any who greeted him.
radio.active.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatteredshard » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:51 pm

Gingerstep

She-cat||Warrior||Homosexual||No Mate||No Kits

The calico considered this for a moment. The border patrol had not yet gone out, but they would cover more of the territory by splitting up. She was confident in her clanmates abilities to defend themselves, however, no cat could come out on top when faced with a whole patrol by themselves. She nodded to Moonjay, signaling that the sisters go together one way, and for Moonjay to follow her another. Keeping true to her name, Gingerstep's paws were silent as they treaded through the forest, pausing occasionally to scent the air. The prey was not running as high as it was earlier in the season, but it was still plentiful. She paused, one paw still raised. Opening her mouth, she let the scents of the forest coat her tongue, one of which being the wild scent of mouse. She twitched her tail, signaling that they would split and search this area. Moving off the invisible path they had been following, the calico dropped into an evenly balanced hunting crouch ears twitching to catch the little sounds of the rodent foraging in the brush.

Crowhop

Tom||Warrior||Pansexual||No Mate||No Kits

Crowhop watched with scrutiny as the small she-cat dropped into her hunting crouch. Instead of distributing her weight evenly on all four paws. It would give her more of a leap, but it also slightly unbalanced her. "Good." He praised. " I understand your need to lean more heavily on your back paws, just be wary as it could potentially unbalance you. Nice still tail, and good focus. Now, let's see you catch this incredibly slow-moving mouse." He winked, batting the pebble closer to his apprentice. Perhaps it was a bit young for her, but it had always been easier for him to picture the object he was practicing catching as something that could help feed the clan.
shatteredshard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TheGameOfThings

Postby Caymne » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:11 pm

owliscalling wrote:
╔════════╗
⠀⠀wнιтepιne
⠀⠀⠀depυтy
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♂
╚════════╝
тagged; Bearthroat, Doublestar
Now that more cats were up and about, the deputy felt less tense about organizing patrols. Spotting Bearthroat, the white tom headed over to him, murmuring a quick greeting before launching into his orders. ”I’d like you to lead a patrol through the territory to check for any signs of predators. Yesterday I received a report of some fox scent over by the stream, perhaps you could start there.” Noticing that Doublestar had emerged from his den, Whitepine gave a nod of farewell to the warrior and padded up to his leader. ”All seems to be well this morning,” he said, ”A hunting and scouting patrol have been arranged. Need there be any more?”

Doublestar

Tom : 39 moons : Leader : Tags; Whitepine

Doublestar turned his head to acknowledge his deputy, giving a small nod at his words "my thanks. Who will be leading the patrols this morning? It would depend on if our apprentices and mentors need to head out to hunt, another would be helpful to help them learn. Not that their mentors aren't good, but can't a leader worry for his clan? Other than that i think it is a calm morning thus far and will continue to be, the rest of the day we will see about." Giving a flick of his tail Doublestar sat down having turned to face Whitepine fully. "You may go and lounge for a while. I think i will head out with tonights territory patrol, keep an eye on what lurks beyond our territory."
Caymne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:22 pm

E m b e r g a z e
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Tags: Moonjay, Gingerstep, Frostpetal //

Embergaze nodded and followed behind the other two warrior's her sister falling into step beside her. She pricked her ears slightly, glancing over at Moonjay as she spoke to Gingerstep her eyes flickering over to the other warrior who was in charge of the patrol. She then nodded, nudging Frostpetal and padding away from them. "This way." was all she said to her sister as she led her away from the other two cats. She scented the air before she broke away once again, slipping away to follow after the scent of a shrew that led her past a bush. She moved quickly, dashing forward and grabbing it up before it could spot her. She killed it quickly and turned around moving back to where she'd been before still carrying her prey.

F r o s t p e t a l
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Tags: Moonjay, Gingerstep, Embergaze //

Frostpetal smiled warmly as Gingerstep explained the patrol and then followed after them all. She didn't say anything else as they went out since no one was really in a chatty mood it seemed. But she supposed it was hard for Gingerstep to try to chat if she was busy leading and hunting. She left off with Embergaze when they split up following the directions of the others. She paused, watching Embergaze go off before she moved off in her own direction. She needed to find something downwind but near good coverage so it wouldn't see her bright white pelt coming. When she wasn't careful she was known to scare away prey too easily because of it.

S h a d o w s t e p
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Tags: Grayfeather //

Shadowstep moved to her side and sat down wrapping his tail around his paws neatly. He shook his head and chuckled lightly "Oh no i'm fine you can continue your breakfast." he assured her. "I don't always eat first thing in the morning, I still feel a little half asleep." he admitted. His gaze broke away from her to look out at the clearing for camp "So I guess it's a good thing I didn't get called for an important patrol." he said with a small snort. Though a patrol would probably have helped him wake up more than just relaxing around camp would.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:51 pm

╔════════╗
⠀⠀wнιтepιne
⠀⠀⠀depυтy
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♂
╚════════╝
тagged; Doublestar, Crescentpaw, Lunapelt
The deputy dipped his head once more. “Gingerstep is hunting with Moonjay, Embergaze, and Frostpetal, and Bearthroat will be leading a scouting patrol to make sure the territory is safe from predators.” As he finished speaking, Whitepine felt a shiver run down his spine. Last season, the clan had lost far too many cats from the predators that lurked beyond their territory. He wasn’t willing to make the mistake of letting one slip into their land again. “Besides that, Jaypaw and Onyxpaw are with their mentors. Everyone else is doing their own thing.”Once Doublestar had dismissed him, he padded over to the medicine den. He glanced at Crescentpaw, his whiskers twitching lightly before he turned to address her mentor. “Greetings, Lunapelt. I’ve come to ask if you needed some help gathering herbs. I’d be happy to find some cats to help you.”

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀ ⠀мoonjay
⠀⠀⠀warrιor
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀♀
╚════════╝
“We’ll meet back here!” Moonjay called to the two she-cats before they could get too far. Following after Gingerstep, she padded along quietly, meowing an agreement once she suggested they split. Making sure she kept away from the other cats, she decided to make her way to the stream and back, knowing she could probably catch something along the way. Sure enough, she hadn’t gone far before she saw a chipmunk scrounging around at the foot of a tree, burying its cache. Dropping into a crouch, she slunk forward and leapt. Her paws fell on top of the animal, but she landed awkwardly and slipped. The chipmunk writhed from her grasp and shot up the tree, chittering angrily. “Mouse-dung!” she hissed. Shaking out her pelt, she prowled away, hoping to have better luck with something else.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀⠀ onyхpaw
⠀ apprenтιce
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♀
╚════════╝
тagged; Crowhop
Onyxpaw nodded, her whiskers quivering as she concentrated on the pebble. Shifting her weight one last time, her rear wriggled for a brief moment before she leapt, clearly misjudging her leap as her front paws landed a few mouselengths past the pebble. Her eyes narrowed and she lashed her tail. “Looks like I put a little too much weight on my hind paws,” she reflected. Deciding to try it one more time, she backed up to her original spot and dropped into the crouch. This time, she put more weight on her front paws and managed to land squarely on her target. Eyes gleaming, she turned to her mentor. “I did it!” she exclaimed, straightening out.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:43 pm

L U N A P E L T
she-cat ; 31 moons ; medicine cat ; tags Crescentpaw, Whitepine

"Good morning, Whitepine," Lunapelt greeted and flicked her tail, squinting her eyes as she thought. "well... I am pretty low on Elder leaves and Daisy leaves." she answered, gazing at the sky "Thank you, Whitepine."
The she-cat looked at him before looking back up again, standing up and stretching her tired muscles as she started waking up from her half-asleep state.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatteredshard » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:58 pm

Gingerstep

She-cat||Warrior||Homosexual||No Mate||No Kits

Green eyes quickly pick out the well-fed mouse, nibbling at some greenery, blissfully unaware of her presence. The she-cat settled into her crouch, watching. She coiled her muscles and sprung, the body squirming softly between her paws. Killing it quickly, the she-cat buries her kill hastily before scenting the air again for prey. She slinks through the forest, nose, and ears twitching. Hearing movement, she glides off course, detecting the squirrel by the base of a tree. On silent paws, she goes wide around the tree, getting downwind. The breeze was in her favor, allowing her to slip behind her prey without the squirrel catching her scent. Crouching, the calico waits to pounce, however, the squirrel freezes for a heartbeat, seeming to have known it was being hunted. Gingerstep leaps, a breath too late. Her claws snag a fluffy tail and the she-cat uses this to save the kill, successfully neutralizing the animal. The squirrel was quite large, its fluffy tail dragging on the ground. She pauses, not spotting the grey-white cat. Having no way to call out, and not wanting to disturb the cat if she was in the middle of a stalk, she was torn, hesitant to leave her out of earshot without the protection of another clan member. Gingerstep decides to linger a moment and see if the cat appeared, if not she would head back to where the group first split off with her squirrel. She would return for the mouse later.

Crowhop

Tom||Warrior||Pansexual||No Mate||No Kits

The tom watched as his apprentice sized up the "mouse". He was impressed with her leap, though she was off target, it was no easy feat for a cat so small in build. He nodded, agreeing with her analysis. Waiting for her to try again. Nothing left unfinished. If the raven colored cat didn't get something right away they worked and worked only on that one particular skill until it was corrected. This, he believed made her well versed in everything she tried. "Good. Nice correction." He purred, always happy when the she-cat fixed things herself. It showed not only how quick-witted she was, but always how intuitive to her own technique and abilities. It was a strong quality, one that would make her apprenticeship well worth its while. The tom strode over, collecting the pebble in his jaws. Blocking her view with his body, he dropped the pebble into the brush by the small clearing. It wasn't hidden, nor was it in plain sight. Crowhop stepped away, "find the kill the pebble". He instructed, standing back to watch the young cat.
shatteredshard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:19 pm

╔════════╗
⠀⠀wнιтepιne
⠀⠀⠀depυтy
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♂
╚════════╝
тagged; Crescentpaw, Lunapelt, Stormlark
The tom nodded. “I’d be happy to fetch that for you, then. I’m sure you’re busy enough here.” Dipping his head, he brushed from the den and padded towards Stormlark. “Hello,” he said, “I’ve agreed to help Lunapelt search for some herbs; I could use an extra set of paws to help carry them. Will you join me?” Sitting down, his jaws parted in a light yawn, as if the sun was already beckoning him to take a nap. Still, there was lots of work to be done, and many more things were being added to his list.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀ ⠀мoonjay
⠀⠀⠀warrιor
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀♀
╚════════╝
Before long, Moonjay headed back to Gingerstep with a couple of mice dangling from her jaws. They weren’t large prey, but they were round and plump. Dropping her catch, she admired Gingerstep’s work. ”Nice! The forest is teeming with prey today.” Settling down, she pawed her mice closer to her, keeping alert as she waited for Embergaze and Frostpetal to return. The coming leaf-fall meant more hungry predators, and hungry predators were a danger to the clan. Reassuring herself that their territory was well patrolled, Moonjay relaxed a little, enjoying the sun’s warmth while she still could.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

╔════════╗
⠀⠀ onyхpaw
⠀ apprenтιce
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♀
╚════════╝
тagged; Crowhop
Content with her mentor’s words, Onyxpaw watched him through narrowed as he obscured her view of the pebble. What was he up to? Her ears perked up with interest as he instructed her to hunt it. Filled with determination, she fell into a crouch, fixing her eyes on the brush. She could just make out the pebble’s gray color among the plants, and it almost reminded her of a hidden mouse. I can’t jump directly to it or the brush will throw me off...I’ll have to jump high enough to not get tangled up. Mouse-brain! Jump already; prey doesn’t wait around! Confident, Onyxpaw jumped, her claws outstretched as she dove into the brush. The branches crackled beneath her as she pounced on the pebble with a victorious mrrow, pawing it so that it rolled to her mentor’s paws.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friskie » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:41 pm

L U N A P E L T
she-cat ; 31 moons ; medicine cat ; tags Crescentpaw

With that, the she-cat turned back to her apprentice, tail swishing . "Random question- do you ever think how it would feel like to be 'that type of apprentice'? Would you rather be an 'apprentice'?" Lunapelt questioned, as she had something in mind. What Crescentpaw did earlier made her slighty confused; did the young she-cat want to be a apprentice, or was she wondering, or was she staring for another reason? Maybe Lunapelt could show Crescentpaw some basic battle moves or so, just incase.
Sometimes medicine cats would show their apprentices battle moves, like Lunapelt had found out when she was still Lunapaw.
She then realised how soft she was being and scolded herself, her already cold glare sharpening without even realising.
friskie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me