[ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || always accepting.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || open & accepting.

Postby Whale_Shark » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:30 pm

Whale_Shark wrote:
✿Weasel & Mongoose❀

Weaselpaw | 11 | Tom | Buzzardclaw | Crush; open | tags; Apprentice Den

Weaselpaw blinked awake slowly, looking around the still dark den as everyone went about getting ready. He should probably get up as well but he was still lethargic, slowly crawling out of the den and laying in the weak sunlight. He started grooming himself halfheartedly shaking off the last of his dreams and sleepiness. With one final yawn he got up, stretched out his legs and went looking for Buzzardclaw.

Mongoosepaw | 11 | Tom | Whitepine | Crush; ... | tags; Ryepaw
Mongoosepaw blinked, scrunching his nose as he felt small beads of blood start to well up from a small scratch. "Goodmorning." He licked his front paw rubbing the blood away and ignored the constant trickle from the small scratch. "Sorry looks like I spooked you! Morning Ryepaw, eat this frog." He grinned sneezing as some of the blood trickled into his nostril starting to bleed heavier. Really though it was just a small scratch though so he ignored it. One time when waking up Frogdapple he had tested his patience too much and ended up with a small nick in his ear. He grinned widely, tail wrapped around his paws as he calmly waits for Ryepaw to wake up fully and realized what he had done. "It's way past sun up fluffball."

☾Frog & Rain☆

Rainfeather | 25 | Tom | n/a | Crush; nah | tags; warrior den
Rainfeather snored, deciding to sleep in after a late night of watching over his love sick half brother.[/quote]

Frogdapple | 25 | Tom | Foxpaw | Crush; open | tags; Frostpetal, Onyxpaw, Foxpaw

Frogdapple let out a deep sigh looking between the two apprentices. "This is something you need to learn Foxpaw and if you don't watch it you will be caring for Crow for the next moon." He looked around spotting Greyfeather and nodded to the small group, walking over to the larger cat. "Hello, sorry to bother you. I was wondering if you and your apprentice want to join us for some battle training. I'm hoping to help Foxpaw fight against larger and smaller foes."
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✶ ] R υ в y C l a n || accepting.

Postby honey--bee » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:37 pm

F o x p a w

10 moons
crush; open
location; camp
tagged; frogdapple,
    Foxpaw sighed, she didn't want to be stuck caring for some cat that wasn't even clan born. Defeated, she sat down and watched as her mentor gathered cats to help with her training. She waited, flicking her tail until she would be called to go on training. She focused on remembering the battle moves she did know, and told herself that if she behaved, she would get to be a warrior faster.
┌──────────┐

-
about me:
hi there! you can
call me honey.
my pronouns are
they/them. i
am a gemini.
i am an adult.
i love to write,
i am a fan of
dimension20,
warriors + overwatch

└──────────┘

┌─────────┐

-
links!xxxx
my stuff xxxxx
pm me xxxxx
trades x xxxx

└─────────┘
honey--bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ✶ ] Ghostpool || [ ✶ ] Ryepaw

Postby Todd. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:07 pm

------ Ghostpool------
☛ Tom
☛ 22 moons
☛ Warrior
☛ Crush; open
☛ Demi-Homoromantic
☛ Apprentice; -
☛ With; Whitepine, Opalgaze

Stuck between the DEAD
and those Alive

--------------------------------------
    His left ear flickered for a moment, as if trying to get rid of invisible flies as he nodded slowly towards the older male’s words, considering silently. – Sounds like a plan. – He mewed, allowing the subject to end there. – I’ll arrange the party and will leave with them as soon as possible… - He gazed up, studying the grey skies for a couple of heartbeats. Their tone didn’t indicate they’d have any heavy snow soon, and yet the albino male knew better than to underestimate mother nature and curious perks. – We’ll return after sundown. – He completed his speech, turning reddish eyes towards the deputy before a second voice caught his attention.

He found himself studying Opalgaze almost as soon as the tom opened his mouth, tilting his head to the side ever so lightly before nodding in agreement, - Of course you can, we need all paws possible on this. – He answered, with a rather eager purr. He definitively wasn’t one to look forwards staying put the entire either, specially when leafbare was the season where Ghostpool’s hunting skills were mostly used, after all it was almost impossible to hide the white tom within the foliage during newleaf up to leaf fall, where everything was extremely colourful. On leafbare, however, the snow have cats like him a certain advantage.

- C’mon. – He nudged the tom lightly, - We need to get a few more paws with us. – The phantasmagorical tom stated, - Can you get Greyfeather? I’ll go after Oakpaw.

OOC;; -

----- R y e paw------
☛ Tom
☛ 10 moons
☛ Med-cat App
☛ Crush; open
☛ Bi-Homoromantic
☛ Mentor; Milletbriar
☛ With; Mongoosepaw, Milletbriar

Not exactly what
It seems

-----------------------------------
    Adrenaline still rushed through his veins as he panted softly, eyes locked upon the earthly coloured male before him. His stance visibly relaxed as his voice reached his ears, eyes desperately searching for Mongoosepaw’s ambers ones, making him take a couple of steps back almost as soon as he came to his senses. It didn’t take him long to really notice what he had done, specially after taking glimpse of the fur stuck to his claws and the obvious red line that slowly formed itself within the older apprentice’s cheek. Rye flattened his ears against his skull, searching back for any obvious reasons as to why he had done it aside from obviously mistaken him for something he wasn’t.

He looked from him to the frog by their paws, staring at the dead amphibian for more time he wanted to admit before slowly looking back up to the dusty ticked tom, whom he had really just attacked. – I-I… - He trailed off with a frown almost as immediately as he had opened his mouth. He shook his head to clear his mind, deeply inhaling to help his body further relax. He could feel a knot forming up on his stomach, growing on an nauseating sensation. – I could have blinded you… - He breathed out, pupils wide within his eyes on an expression that meant nothing other than pure panic.

OOC;; -
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:14 pm

CherryPaw (Nose)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - #LittleDaze
CherryPaw jumped off when LittleDaze slammed into the tree trunk. "Are you okay?" He asked, sniffing the older tom to make sure he was alright.

OakPaw (Flower)
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Apprentice - #__
OakPaw slept in the apprentice den, long fur tangled from the late night hunting patrol he joined the night before. Feel free to awake him!

MourningRose
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Queen - #__
MourningRose purred and went back to grooming himself, trusting his kit to SmallFrost.

BlackberryKit (Breeze)
Nonbinary - Pansexual - Kit - #NutKit, AlmondKit
"Over here!" BlackberryKit meowed, doing the doggy style pose as they stuck their butt in the air and wiggled it.

MilletBriar
Tom (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - #MongoosePaw, RyePaw
MilletBriar sighed at the scuffle that happened behind him. "MongoosePaw, I told you not to disturb him," he said in a i-told-you-so voice, still working on organizing some herbs. Somehow they got all messed up, probably from wind or someone brushing by. "Don't worry about it RyePaw, you got spooked. I can get some cobwebs for him if you want."
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:16 pm

Vaporfrost
She - 19 - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Berrynose

- At last the youngest warrior wake up too, blinking her eyes as she looked the half embty Warriors den, noticing that again she was one of the lastest cat to be awaken. Sighing she scretched her legs and padded out of the den, watching the clearning with a tired eyes, noticing the Berrynose walking around like he was missing soemthing "Hmm, What are you looking for? Lost your shadow or what?" she meowed with yawn.

Frozenshadow
She - 26 - warrior - crush/mate: Frostpetal - apprentice: open - tags: Frostpetal, Onyxpaw, Frogdapple, Foxpaw

- She quickly groomed his short pelt, before glarred again around the clearning, she was being lsitening and watching the arguments between Foxpaw and Onyxpaw 'So lively so early huh' she thought sighing as she heared what the Onyxpaw asked with a loud voice "So what are you guys going to do then? I kind of missed it By all that arguments" she meowed suddently.

Pepperlight
she - 30 - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Hazelpaw - tags: Hazelpaw, Addermist

- She shaked her head with unsure sight, she really didn't know what do do with her apprentice 'maybe I could ask to her father or Addermist if they could tell me something about her?' she thought looking around the clearning then back to her apprentice "Just stay there, then I needs to something" she meowed walking toward Addermist as she didn't find Littledaze "Addermist?" she called out.

Nectarsight
tom - 30 - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open - tags: Douplestar, Lionthroat

- He watched at the clearning flicking his ears toward almost anything, noticing the deputy Whitespine gathering some patrols likelly then there was the two brothers Douplestar and Lionthroat talking with each others. Tail flicking he walked toward the two toms "Hello there Douplestar, Lionthroat...just wondering if any hunting patrols are being orginised yet?" he meowed to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:32 pm

E m b e r g a z e
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Jaypaw // Tags: Open //

Turning her head Embergaze spotted her apprentice as he approached her. She smiled softly "Good morning Jaypaw, did you sleep well?" she asked. She turned so she could face him and wrapped her tail neatly around her black paws. "I don't have any real plans for the day yet, I was waiting to see what was going on with everyone else. If we're not needed for anything, was there something you wanted to focus on today?" she asked tilting her head slightly.

F r o s t p e t a l
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Frozenshadow // Apprentice: Onyxpaw // Tags: Onyxpaw, Foxpaw, Frogdapple, Frozenshadow //

Frostpetal glanced over, giving a small smile to Frozenshadow "Looks like we'll be training." she said in her usual cheery voice. Turning her attention back to Onyxpaw she gave her apprentice a small nudge "I know you don't need me to tell you, but I think you'll do great. You've been doing excellent when it comes to battle. Regardless of who you go up against I think you'll be able to hold your own." she said in a low voice. The pure white she-cat then raised her head up and looked around for Frogdapple, she watched him silently her gaze never leaving the tom as she waited for him to gather whoever else he wanted to join them. She hoped for them to be able to leave quickly, she wanted to hurry this up and start the actual training.

S h a d o w s t e p
// Tom // 29 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Grayfeather // Tags: Grayfeather //

Shadowstep purred softly "Good morning Grayfeather." he said. Though he looked a little more nervous than he usually did in the morning, he was acting like himself. At least, the way he acted when he was around Grayfeather. He was much more comfortable around her than the others, regardless of how nervous he was now that he'd admitted his feelings. He wanted to ask her.. Say they should talk more.. He wanted to ask her the big question. But he flicked his ears and looked away instead when Frogdapple came over. He glanced around not wanting to intrude on that conversation.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:38 am

┌─────────────────┐

Whitepine | deputy | ♂ | 38 moons
────────────────────────
location; camp
tags; Mongoosepaw, Ryepaw,
Milletbriar

└─────────────────┘

Whitepine nodded to Ghostpool, “StarClan with you,” he murmured, rising to his numbed paws. He shivered as the cold radiated throughout the camp and eagerly padded towards his sister, Moonjay. Leaning down, he gave her an affectionate nuzzle. “Good morning,” he mewed, “Do you think you could supervise some den work today? I want to make sure everything is sealed up before the snow comes.” When she agreed, he gave her a lick over the ears. “You’re a life-saver.” Turning away as his nearly-identical counterpart got to her feet, Whitepine headed to the medicine cat’s den. Mongoosepaw had been hanging around here like stink hung to a fox, and the deputy was a bit concerned; was he okay? Why didn’t he say anything? Perhaps he was too proud to admit his leg was troubling him. Whitepine shook his head. That’s nonsense, the sprain wasn’t that serious. Slipping into the den, he greeted Milletbriar with a nod while he sat down, raising his chin to call: “Mongoosepaw! Let’s get going; the apprentices are going out to train and I’d like to get you in there.”

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Moonjay | warrior | ♀ | 38 moons
────────────────────────
location; camp
tags; Rainfeather

└─────────────────┘

“Of course! the she-cat mewed, honored that her brother had chosen her to oversee such an important task. Surely there were more qualified cats? She shook the thought off and quickly finished off her mouse, burying its remains when she’d finished. Though she’d rather go out on a patrol, she was certainly happy enough to keep within the camp walls, out of the wind. Padding towards the warriors’ den, she poked her head inside, her glittering blue eyes taking a mere blink to adjust to the gloom. Making out the shape of a still-sleeping warrior, she crept forward, letting out a snort at Rainfeather’s blissful expression. She hated to wake him, but there was important work to be done. “Hey! Rainfeather!” she hissed quietly, “Get up, you lazy furball, it’s past sunrise!”

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Opalgaze | warrior | ♂ | 29 moons
────────────────────────
location; camp
tags; Ghostpool, Greyfeather,
Shadowstep, Frogdapple

└─────────────────┘

Opalgaze gave a quick, rapid nod at Ghostpool’s question his swirling mind struggling to keep up with his paws. For such a gloomy day he felt as if he could run all the way over the mountains. Perhaps it was just the fact that he’d spent all of yesterday within the camp, but he didn’t exactly care. He trotted over to Greyfeather, his glittery mood faltering as he saw her speaking with Shadowstep. The chemistry between them was obvious to the charcoal tom, and he felt rather awkward having to pause the reaction. Luckily, however, Frogdapple did it for him. Opalgaze listened to the other tom speak but straightened up with his eyes wide. “Er, sorry for interrupting Frogdapple, but uh, Ghostpool would like Greyfeather to join his patrol—he’s gone to fetch Oakpaw right now.” His soft blue eyes flickered between the three cats but he said nothing more, already feeling as if he’d sprouted wings by cutting in so awkwardly.

────────────────────────

┌─────────────────┐

Onyxpaw | apprentice | ♀ | 8 moons
────────────────────────
location; camp
tags; Frostpetal, Frogdapple, Foxpaw

└─────────────────┘

Onyxpaw’s pelt grew hot with her mentor’s words of incouragement and praise. The tiny she-cat certainly wasn’t accustomed to it, and she felt awkward, debating how to respond. “Thank you...I’ll do my best,” she said, hoping she didn’t sound sarcastic. It was a lame reply, but better than nothing, and it wasn’t like she felt the need to get all sappy. She watched Frogdapple pad over to Shadowstep and Greyfeather, her eyes growing distant as she went through her battle moves, trying to match them to who they’d work best on.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:13 am

- Grayfeather -
      She-Cat - 32 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Shadowstep, Frogdapple, Opalgaze

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Grayfeather smiled at Shadowstep. She was just about to say something when Frogdapple unexpectedly approached her. "Oh, uh!" The she-cat glanced over at Shadowstep for a moment before turning to look at Frogdapple. "Battle training would be good I suppose. Oakpaw could definitely make some use out of it." Her tail brushed against the ground as she tried to hide how awkward she felt. It wasn't long before Opalgaze made his way over to join in the conversation. Grayfeather's ears were burning. She wasn't used to having so many cats around her asking for things. Her attention turned towards Frogdapple. She dipped her head apologetically. "Please forgive me for not being able to help with your training session." She then proceeded to turn to face Shadowstep. Her face darkened as she apologized to her friend. "We'll talk more as soon as I get back!"

- Jaypaw -
      Tom - 6 Moons - Location: camp - Tags; Embergaze

The small black and white tom nodded his head excitedly. "Yeah! I slept great!" Jaypaw smiled. He listened quietly as Embergaze explained her lack of plans for the day. His ears twitched as he thought of something to suggest. He was still a fairly new apprentice, meaning he still had a lot of training to do. "If we aren't needed for anything else..." His eyes sparkled as he looked up at his mentor. "I'd love to learn how to climb trees!"

- Berrynose -
      Tom - 28 Moons - Apprentice: Lupinpaw - Location: Camp - Tags; Vaporfrost

Berrynose noticed Vaporfrost emerge from the warrior's den. He didn't think much of it until the she-cat began to approach him. The tom stiffened, feeling surprised that the pretty she-cat decided to speak to him. He let out an awkward chuckle as he began to speak, "I was just waiting for my apprentice to awaken." His body relaxed a little the more he spoke. "We really need to get some training in." Shaking his head, the tom gave Vaporfrost a friendly smile. "But enough of that. Did you sleep well?"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale_Shark » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Whale_Shark wrote:
✿Weasel & Mongoose❀

Weaselpaw | 11 | Tom | Buzzardclaw | Crush; open | tags; Apprentice Den

Weaselpaw blinked awake slowly, looking around the still dark den as everyone went about getting ready. He should probably get up as well but he was still lethargic, slowly crawling out of the den and laying in the weak sunlight. He started grooming himself halfheartedly shaking off the last of his dreams and sleepiness. With one final yawn he got up, stretched out his legs and went looking for Buzzardclaw.

Mongoosepaw | 11 | Tom | Whitepine | Crush; ... | tags; Whitepine, Ghostpool
Mongoosepaw simply smiled his tail gently touching the medicine cat apprentice's shoulder. "Hey, it's just a little scratch! I'm fine I promise. I shouldn't have poked you so hard anyway, I just wanted you to try eating frog and remind you we need to go hunting some time." He winked at the calico tom grinning as he gently pushed the frog forward before turning to face his mentor. "Sorry about that! I was just dropping off some food for Milletbriar and Ryepaw, can you believe he has never eaten frog? It's so yummy." He bounced over to his mentor feathery tail held high as he looked around eagerly. "So what are we doing today?"

☾Frog & Rain☆

Rainfeather | 25 | Tom | n/a | Crush; nah | tags; warrior den
Rainfeather jumped looking around before focusing on Moonjay. "Ah! Sorry... I guess I was more tired than I wanted to admit. I'm up." He yawned stretching and slowly making his way out of the den.

Frogdapple | 25 | Tom | Foxpaw | Crush; open | tags; Frostpetal, Onyxpaw, Foxpaw

Frogdapple nodded to Opalgaze humming to himself. "That's fine then, thank you for telling me. Hmmm, I would like to ask one of the larger warriors to help us with battle training, someone significantly bigger than Foxpaw and Onyxpaw to help them adjust to fighting larger opponents such as some badgers. Any ideas?"
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:25 am

adderkit - adderpaw - Addermist
[24 moons] [warrior] [tom] [crush/mate: open] [app: none] [feeling: irritable] [tags: Open]

Addermist turned to stare at her. "Yes?"

hazelkit - Hazelpaw - hazelsplash
[8 moons] [apprentice] [she-cat] [mentor: Pepperlight] [crush: open] [feeling: upset and angry] [tags: Vaporfrost]

Hazelpaw glared after her mentor, then felt her neck ruff brush up angrily as she talked to her brother.

littlekit - littlepaw - Littledaze
[38 moons] [warrior] [tom] [crush/mate: deceased/open] [app: Cherrypaw] [feeling: uehh] [tags: Cherrypaw]

Littledaze stood up, shaking his fur out. "That was great! You're gonna be a warrior really soon now!" he grinned at Cherrypaw.

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:Cocoa
[20 moons] [loner] [she] [crush/mate: open] [feeling: nuetral] [tags: open]

Cocoa sprung to her paws, then quickly hurried toward the corner of her home-cave, where her special items were. She sorted through them carefully, ticking each one off: rubber ball, pinecone, owl feather, dog tooth, pebble with a hole in it. She rolled the rubber ball slowly, thinking of her housecat days. She stroked the other items with her tail, then hooked her claw through the pebble's hole. Holding it up, she padded into the morning light. She rolled it under her paw while she gazed at the view.

smallkit - smallpaw - Smallfrost
[31 moons] [queen] [she] [crush/mate: open] [app: none] [kits: Nutkit, Almondkit] [feeling: relaxed] [tags: open]

"I'm sure they will," she purred, then padded out of the den. She settled at the edge of the game.

Almondkit - almondpaw - almondpatch
[4 moons] [kit] [she] [crush: open] [feeling: neutral] [tags: Nutkit, Blackberrykit]

Almondkit tossed the clump of moss over to Blackberrykit, giggling as they waved their butt around.

Nutkit - nutpaw - nutbrittle
[4 moons] [kit] [she] [crush: open] [feeling: happy] [tags: Almondkit, Blackberrykit]

Nutkit snorted at Blackberrykit. She prepared for the moss, still chuckling.
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me