🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Always Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌿 WillowClan; Warrior's Romance // Open & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Q u i e t s t a r β˜†
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Assigned: Eaglefrost // Tags: Open //

Quietstar watched her deputy approach the loner, quietly watching the exchange for a few moments before her eyes moved over to Snowkit and Firekit. She then looked around till she found find Starlingkit. Her gaze then flickered to the two siblings aunt and adoptive mother. Good, she was glad she was in camp so she wouldn't miss the ceremony. She quietly turned and padded back over to the rock she used to hold ceremonies and sat down beside it watching the exchange with the loner again. She didn't want to announce anything in the presence of an outsider.. If she was interested in joining.. That might be a different story. But she didn't want to show their traditions to just anyone.. So instead she sat and waited patiently.

S w i f t l e a p ☘
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBA // Tags: Tigerpool //

Swiftleap shook his head "Hey don't be sorry! It's okay!" he said quickly. He nudged Tigerpool hoping that would comfort her "You didn't do anything wrong don't apologize." he said quickly. For a moment sadness flashed in his eyes before he quickly hid it. Had he reacted wrong and upset her? Or was this just how it was in a clan like this.. For a moment he felt like what was suppose to make life easier was really making it harder..

H a w k t a l o n βš”οΈ
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Copperthroat // Apprentice: Owlpaw // Tags: Open //

Hawktalon padded back into camp having missed the excitement with Lionfang returning. He glanced around camp quickly taking notice of how mixed everyone seemed to be. Some seemed pretty upset but some seemed to in high spirits still. His gaze flickered over to Wrentalon and the loner he'd passed by coming in. Wrentalon seemed to be taking charge.. With real authority.. It was then that his gaze finally rested on Lionfang and he widened his eyes. Okay so he'd definitely missed a lot then. With that realization Hawktalon stood still a confused look on his face as he looked around camp.

R e e d g a z e β›…
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Russetfox // Tags: Russetfox //

Reedgaze looked around camp trying to spot the two she-cats. "Yeah I guess you're right." she said. "I mean.. I thought about Eaglefrost.. He is Quietstar's mate but I guess you can't make someone your deputy just because they're your mate. I guess she'd like to have support from her mate and a deputy separately. It would get tiring to have to do everything on their own." she said. She then nodded slowly "Your choices make more sense though." she said. "At the very least one of them could have a shot at a senior rank?" she offered.

P i n e s t i n g 🌲
// Tom // 23 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Nightleaf // Tags: Nightleaf //

Pinesting purred glancing away "You're far too sweet to me Nightleaf." he said. Glancing back at her he snorted "You know, you're so worried about you being the one who grows soft but I think it's going to be me." he said with a small huff. "No one's going to believe I can be grumpy or take my anger seriously when I get too soft." he joked. Looking down at the kits he smiled very slightly as he watched them.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:45 pm

Elmwind-tom-senior warrior

β€œYea.” He huffed with laughter. The tom kicked at a pebble near his feet. β€œOh I don’t know.” He sighed β€œIt seems like she’s always off doing her own thing. How bout yours? Idon’t think I’ve seen him at all theses past few days.”

Tigerpool-she-cat-warrior

She swallowed. β€œWell, now that we’re on the subject...” she chuckled nervously. She turned to him, eyes meeting. β€œSwiftleap,” She meowed β€œI love you. I always have. Since we were apprentices. You’re so brave and strong and funny and smart. I know it’s forbidden but I can’t help it. You don’t have to share my feelings. Just know how I feel.” With that, she got up and started to walk away, head down and tail dragging behind her.

Sorrelpaw-she-cat-apprentice

She looked at her friend with wide eyes. Hope sparked inside her, setting her heart on fire. β€œReally?” She meowed β€œDo you think it would work?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 pm

- Robinflight -
      Tom - Hunter - 20 Moons - Mate/Crush: Open - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Robinflight scanned the camp. Is the meeting over now? His ear twitched. This had been an unusual turn of events for today. Having experienced enough excitement, the rusty colored tom padded over towards the hunter's den. He slowly lowered himself to the ground, tucking his paws underneath him. The hunter had already caught a few pieces of prey today, it would be awhile before he would need to go hunting again. Sighing, the tom closed his eyes. If anyone needed him they could come and prod on him.

- Brindleleaf -
      She-Cat - Warrior - 50 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Elmwind

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

Brindleleaf frowned as she watched the tom's reaction. In a low, soft voice she meowed, "I'm terribly sorry to hear that." Rolling her eyes she added in, "I haven't seen him in awhile either." The she-cat sighed, "Sometimes I just don't like this whole arranged mate system. I find it to be pretty foolish." Her tail twitched aggressively. "I know we're supposed to honor and respect it..." The calico cats gaze met the ground, "What do you do if you aren't really in love with your assigned mate?"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:05 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
β™šβ€‘ E A G L E F R O S T.
[tom ] [37 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship: Quietstar]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞EAGLEFROST trudged back to camp, his jaw locked with prey and his pale eyes dark and brooding. The tom's large form emerged from the tunnel into the heart of camp, making an immediate line for the fresh-kill pile. On his way, he passed the hunters' den and didn't pay a moment's notice to his forlorn littermate. Not even acknowledging the other tom's presence, the warrior turned to face the debacle that Wrentalon was currently facing. Finding the situation uninteresting, the grouchy warrior grumbled under his breath to himself before lumbering across to the apprentices' den where Bearpaw sat sulking. The ginger tom ducked his head for a moment, giving his youngest sibling a quick, rough lick of encouragement on his ear. From there, Eaglefrost glanced across the camp, eyes locking on his mate. It appeared as though the she-cat was preparing for another clan meeting, so the muscled tom steered clear, allowing his mate to fulfill her duty to the clan.

β™šβ€‘ B E A R P A W.
[tom] [13 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

☞BEARPAW sat outside of the apprentices' den, glowering across the camp at Lionfang, eyes sharp and cold. As Eaglefrost approached, the younger tom broke eye contact for a moment to accept the unusually soft gesture from his older sibling. The older apprentice deemed that he had done enough loathsome glaring for one day and turned to face Quietstar, ears pricked as he caught the faint sound of his name. Without making it obvious, the ashen tom peered out of the side of his glowing green eyes, catching sight of Sorrelpaw and Silverpaw. Bearpaw frowned as his thoughts wandered to what they could possibly be discussing. Most likely nothing good he concluded as many of the apprentices had a certain dislike for him. Shrugging it off, he tuned out their voices.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:09 pm

Rayfeather
tom - warrior - 32 moons - apprentice: Silverpaw - assigned mate: Cherrynose - crush: open - tags: open

He smilled at his mate Cherrynose walked to talk with Spiderleg, he was happy if the she-cat could find someone she really loved, he knowed for the very start that their relatioship will be only friendship and he accepted it. Thought seeing all those assigned mates which loved each others, make him feel very lonely.

Lightningwing
she - Queen - 30 moons - apprentice: none - assigned mate: Archhallow - crush: open - tags: Firekit, Snowkit

[size=85]
She flicked her tail to Buzzardgaze and walked toward the kits "Firekit, Snowkit, you better not go too close with a loners like that, you don't never know what kind of cats they are" she meowed looking toward the kits, giving them a little angry glare, but softed almost instandly when she looked the two adorable kits "soon you two will become a apprentice, how does that feels like?" she meowed purring.

Starlingkit
tom - kit - 6 moons - mentor: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

He looked at Roverpool then toward the camp entrance where the loner was appeared "how rude, she just walk in like she owned the whole camp" he muttered mostly to himself.

Firekit
she - kit - 6 moons - mentor: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: Snowkit, Lightningwing

She looked as the older cats walked to questioining the loner, she flicked her tail as she looked at Snowkit then to her aunt "I know, but I don't think she is a bad one...that she-cat is still pretty young looking" she meowed flicking her ears and licked her front paws.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Q u i e t s t a r β˜†
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Assigned: Eaglefrost // Tags: Eaglefrost //

Quietstar turned her attention to Eaglefrost, standing up slowly and padding over to him. ”While we wait for the loner to leave.. would you perhaps like to move your nest into our den?” she asked purring softly. She hoped reminding him of something nicer would help to make him feel better. He and Bearpaw hadn’t seemed interested in Lionfang when they returned but that didn’t mean they were just not upset anymore. She knew things could feel tense for a while, especially in camp. ”Unless you want to just build a whole new nest?” she offered tilting her head slightly.

S w i f t l e a p ☘
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: TBA // Tags: Tigerpool //

Swiftleap pricked his ears listening quietly masking any reactions to what she was saying. Though almost immediately he leapt forward as she started to leave ”Tigerpool!” he said quickly skidding to a stop in front of her. ”Hey where are you going? You don’t have to leave..” he hesitated, obviously he was uncertain about talking about his feelings given the way their clan was but he didn’t want her to just leave..

H a w k t a l o n βš”οΈ
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Copperthroat // Apprentice: Owlpaw // Tags: Rayfeather//

Hawktalon padded over to Rayfeather frowning slightly. ”Hey.. uh.. have you been in camp for a while?” he asked before he snorted. ”I’m sorry that sounds pretty mousebrained the way I worded that.. Um. I was just wondering if you knew what happened while I was out.” he explained sighing lightly. ”Everyone looks mad.. Wrentalon is.. a hunter dealing with a loner? Is she the new deputy?” he asked as he finally made the connection.

R e e d g a z e β›…
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Russetfox // Tags: Open //

Reedgaze sat in camp quietly grooming her fur as she kept a careful eye on the activities, if you could call them that, happening around camp. She stayed by herself but off to the side waiting hopefully to go on one last patrol or to find something useful to do. She was pretty neutral to everything that had just happened so she didn’t seem upset just slightly bored if anything. .

P i n e s t i n g 🌲
// Tom // 23 Moons // Hunter // Assigned: Nightleaf // Tags: Nightleaf //

Pinesting purred glancing away "You're far too sweet to me Nightleaf." he said. Glancing back at her he snorted "You know, you're so worried about you being the one who grows soft but I think it's going to be me." he said with a small huff. "No one's going to believe I can be grumpy or take my anger seriously when I get too soft." he joked. Looking down at the kits he smiled very slightly as he watched them.
[/quote]
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:35 am

β™šβ€‘ E A G L E F R O S T.
[tom ] [37 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship: Quietstar]

☞EAGLEFROST glanced upwards as the scent of his mate grew stronger on his tongue. The broad tom turned his entire body to greet her, leaning down to quickly place his nose against her cheek before withdrawing. "I'd almost forgotten. I'd love to move in with you." he murmured back, giving Quietstar a gentle smile. "I like the sound of that by the way. Our den." he murmured, allowing his pelt to brush lightly with hers. The warrior preferred to separate his private life from public, opting to uphold the vision other cats and of him, but he couldn't help himself when it came to the pretty she-cat beside him. Everything in him begged to shower her in attention and he didn't mind one bit. "Build a whole new one? That's so much work." he whined teasingly. "I'll go on ahead and grab the one that I have." he decided, letting his tail circle hers for a moment before he padded towards the warriors' den. Eaglefrost pushed his way inside, not dragging his paws as he swiftly found his nest and picked it up in his jaws. Not wanting it to crumble apart, the tom took careful and quick steps out of the den and across the camp towards Quietstar's den. Without checking to see if she was near, he slipped inside and settled his own nest right next to hers. The tom took a step back and admired the picture, a warmth in his chest at the sight of their two nests together.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:26 am

Rayfeather
tom - warrior - 32 moons - apprentice: Silverpaw - assigned mate: Cherrynose - crush: open - tags: Hawktalon

He looked up to the leader and her mate, they seemed so happy with ach others. Sighing he turned to see the brown tom "Yes I was there...well...hmm, yes Quietstar made Wrentalon a deputy, the cats are mad because our lost clanmate Lionfang get up from the death...and oh, yes there is loner visiting our camp" he meowed giving a small smirk "Much happened turing a little training session, it seems" he laughed.

Lightningwing
she - Queen - 30 moons - apprentice: none - assigned mate: Archhallow - crush: open - tags: Firekit, Snowkit

[size=85]
She flicked her tail to Buzzardgaze and walked toward the kits "Firekit, Snowkit, you better not go too close with a loners like that, you don't never know what kind of cats they are" she meowed looking toward the kits, giving them a little angry glare, but softed almost instandly when she looked the two adorable kits "soon you two will become a apprentice, how does that feels like?" she meowed purring.

Starlingkit
tom - kit - 6 moons - mentor: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: Reedgaze

He watched the caos around the camp, not really knowing what was going on here, tail flicking he walked toward one of the older cats "Reedgaze, do you know who was that cat? Lionfang I think?" he meowed looking up to the pretty torthoiseshell she-cat "By the way, can you be my mentor, when I become a -paw?" he asked suddently.

Firekit
she - kit - 6 moons - mentor: n/a - assigned mate: n/a - crush: open - tags: Snowkit, Lightningwing

She looked as the older cats walked to questioining the loner, she flicked her tail as she looked at Snowkit then to her aunt "I know, but I don't think she is a bad one...that she-cat is still pretty young looking" she meowed flicking her ears and licked her front paws.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:40 am

Elmwind-tom-senior warrior

He nodded. β€œYou could be in love with someone your whole life. Then be shattered when you aren’t assigned to them.” He flicked his tail. He knew exactly what that was like.

Tigerpool-she-cat-warrior

She blinked in confusion. β€œI’m...leaving...” she said slowly. She wasn’t allowed to like him. It was against the rules. β€œI can’t stay here. It’s forbidden.” She frowned. β€œBesides, it’s not like you care.” She muttered, pushing past him.

Sorrelpaw-she-cat-apprentice

She looked at her friend with wide eyes. Hope sparked inside her, setting her heart on fire. β€œReally?” She meowed β€œDo you think it would work?”
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venkos » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:17 pm

//Silverpaw//Mentor: Rayfeather//Apprentice//Male//Crush: Open//Heterosexual//Location: Forest//Tags: Sorrelpaw//

Silverpaw smiled and nodded. β€œCan’t help that he’s a hot head, but, I can try.” The grey tom said his deep blue eyes looking at her. β€œC’mon, lets go now.” He said, standing up and padding over to Bearpaw.

//Snowkit//Kit//Female//Crush: Open//Heterosexual//Location: Outside//Tags: Firekit//

The small white kit nodded in agreement with Firekit. β€œYeah, she looked pretty young!” Snowkit said pouting. β€œAnd yes! I’m super excited!” The fluffy she-kit said on a happier note.
basically inactive
i use any pronouns (neos included) except it/its !
venkos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me