Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby triplethesix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:36 am

Bluestep

tom {} warrior {} twenty-six moons {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} tags: softfeather
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the tom nodded in greeting to the apprentice before looking back to softfeather. “hey, wait up!” He called with a chuckled as he ran after her. he glanced behind him every once in awhile to make sure kestrelpaw was still there.

Gingerfur

she-cat {} warrior {} twenty-two moons {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} tags: open
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

the ginger colored she-cat sat in camp. she looked around at the many cats who seemed to be calming down from the fox attack. she was glad she hadn’t been near the fox, it would’ve ruined her perfectly groomed ginger fur. though, she had no doubt that she couldn’t have easily chased the mangy creature out of their territory for good.

Smokepelt

tom {} warrior {} thirty moons {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} tags: nightshade

the tom smiled. “oh, alright.” he meowed. “nothing really, just the usual.” he replied. “what about you?” he asked. “i mean, other than the foxes and such.” he added.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:37 am

Dawnheart noticed Smokepelt.
"Who are you talking to?" She inquired.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:22 pm

((Hey Dawnstorm, meet me back at the forms, and I'll help ^_^))
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 am

Frostedpaw
female//medicine cat app//10 moons//-tags: Sparktuft & Lionkit & Sableclaw

Frostedpaw padded up to Sparktuft and Sableclaw "Hello" she dipped her head in greeting to the older cats and dropped her bundle of herbs. "Sparktuft have you heard anything from Lionkit?" she asked "I was going to go and give her another big of chervil to stop her stomach form aching" she meowed.

//Sorry it is so late! I have been really busy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:43 am

Softfeather
Tags: Kestrelpaw BlueStep

Softfeather laughed”fine c mom slow pokes”Softfeather races twoared BlueStep and kestrelpaw knocking into BlueStep”I-I’m sorry couldn’t stop myself intime” Softfetaher huffed embaraced “ let’s just get hunting” softfeatger said looking down at the ground so they couldn’t see her face
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:49 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Saltstar

He narrowed his eyes, catching the swift glance of sadness. “Alright.” He meowed slowly. He turned around and got oak leaves and chewed them up, applying them to her legs. He then grabbed a wad of cobwebs and wrapped it around the bite, tortoiseshell paws working nimbly and gently. He then got sick and, after chewing it up, put it on the scratches that the she-Cat showed him. “I want you to stay overnight so I can keep an eye on you.” He meowed, eyes still narrow.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Lionkit

He shrugged. “I dunno. I hope so but I came straight to you.” He meowed “Please help her, I can’t loose her too.” He muttered the last part so quietly that only Sableclaw could hear.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Smokepelt

“Not much.” She sighed. Then laughed. “Just getting interrogated by my father about any toms.” She purred in affection and twitched her tail in amusement.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:35 am

SaltStar
Shecat|Leader|C;N/A|T;RedStream

The shecat almost purred at the feeling of herbs in her raw skin. But she stifled it back, when she was jerked out of her state from the tom's words. "I have a.. announcement to make though." She meowed. Her ears pulled back. "It's really.... Important." Her voice broke a bit. The leader bit her lip, he would catch on. Maybe.. Her white tailed curled tightly around herself. The soothing herbs put her in a calm state.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:06 pm

Petal-Female-Forest-Tags: No one

Petal spotted a mouse scuffling at the ground, she bunched her muscles and leaped, landing smack dab on top of the creature and killing it with a blow to the neck.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:26 pm

Duskpaw-Female-Rogue-Tags: Branch

She remembered being in SeaClan. She longed for her sister. But all Duskpaw needed right now was her mate, Branch (former kittypet named Mark). She purred next to him and tried not to think about Midnightfire, whose yowls for help as she drowned saving Duskpaw echoed through her mind.
"What's wrong?" He asked. "You seem sorrowful."
"Midnightfire. I killed her. It's my fault she's dead." She hissed. Then she spotted another rogue. One who hunted as finely and as ruthlessly as a SeaClan cat. "Who are you?" Duskpaw growled at the rogue she-cat
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:34 pm

Petal glanced over at Duskpaw and Branch "Whats it to you? she snorted smugly, shrugging, and licking some of the mice blood from her claws. "I'm from the twoleg neighborhood, my father is roach, you must have heard of him, he is one of the most important cats there" The sassy shecat flicked her tail, practically radiating spunk.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery