Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:15 am

Amberkit:tags Lionkit and Skykit
Getting up she turned and ran towards the edge of the nursery "Come on Skykit lets go" she called out to her sister before running over to Lionkit "Hey Lionkit can I be deputy" she said happily

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess of Wolves » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Breezefur wrote:Breezefur

"Alright, kits. Its time to go to the HighBranch! Today is your apprentice ceremony."
Said Breezefur as she padded slowly over to the HighBranch. Her kits had all become 6 moons old, and she had discussed with the leader which cat should mentor which of her kits.

Bluekit wrote:Bluekit

"I'm so excited to become an apprentice and finally be able to get out of the nursery and actually hunt with a mentor of my own!"
Said Bluekit excitedly. Soon her brothers would have to call her "Bluepaw" instead of "Bluekit" and she would get her own mentor.

Redkit wrote:Redkit

"In no time I'll be a strong, and handsome, warrior! I even hope that someday I'll be leader! And my warrior name would be Redtooth! No, wait, Redfang!"
Redkit said as he skipped after his mother.

Brownkit wrote:Brownkit

"Guys, I'm not so sure about this. I really don't wanna be a warrior apprentice. I actually wanna be a medicine cat! But, of course, StarClan will choose my fate, not me. So I'll just have to deal with it."
Brownkit said with a sigh. He liked sortign herbs better than training his fur off from sunrise to sunset.
✰ ℋ𝒆𝓵𝓵𝓸! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓔𝓼𝓹𝒆𝓸𝓷! 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝒆 𝓟𝓸𝓴𝒆𝓶𝓸𝓷! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 ℛ𝓞ℬℒ𝓞𝓧! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓻𝓼! 𝓘'𝓶 ℱ𝒆𝓶𝓪𝓵𝒆 (𝓸𝓫𝓿𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓵𝔂) 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝒆 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝒆𝓵𝔂, 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝒆 𝓟ℳ 𝓶𝒆! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓲𝓷𝒆 ℱ𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓢𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝒆𝓽𝓲𝓶𝒆𝓼 𝒆𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝒆 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 ℳ𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼. ✰
Princess of Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:57 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft purred and nuzzled her. “I can’t wait for us to have kits.” He assured “They’ll be gorgeous! Just like their mother.” He put on a sly smile and chuckled, licking her affectionately between the ears.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Batfang

“I’m doing well.” She purred, nuzzling him. Swallowing, she shook herself mentally, focusing on Batfang’s face
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:03 pm

Softfeather
Tags: Kestrelpaw

Softfeather laughed as she saw the excitement spread across kestrelpaws face “I’m glad your excited” Softfeather laughed “and also after this meeting do you wanna play with my kits you need practice for when you have kits” Softfeather smiled

SkyKit
Tags: Amberkit Lionkit

“O o o” SkyKit squeaked “can I be the medicine cat” sky kit bounced around excitedly “hey wait up for me” SkyKit laughed as she took off after Lionkit and Amberkit
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:33 pm

Saltstar
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

"May I have your attention." She meowed loudly, waiting for the clan to quiet down. Once they did she began. "Many things have happened since the fox attack. First up Softfeather, has had a batch of her and Sandspray's kits.... We also have two apprentices that have come in age of being warriors. But let's not forget about the few lucky kits who will be filling in their spots!" She smiled warmly. Getting to her paws as she padded around the Highbranch, taking in some breath. "We also have two other shecats, one for sure I know is expecting kits." She meowed looking in the crowd for Honeyflower but not seeing her she contuined on. "The other one might be." She meowed, glancing at Sableclaw. Her tail swished as she lifted up her head. The leader bit her lip, as she proudly stared at her apprentice. We all know Brackenpaw. I mean, how could you not notice him?" She laughed in her mind carrying on. "He has proven his bravery quite a few times. Though his attitude may be quite a bit rude, there could be arrangements. But I think it's time, and I hope SeaClan agrees. Brackenpaw, may you please come forward?" She meowed solemnly.

Whitepaw
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar, Fawnpaw

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Mentor; ? > Tags; Meeting, Brackenpaw]

The tom's wars perked. Does that mean he'll be called up to. He shook that out of his mind and watched Brackenpaw intently. Agreeing with what she said. They were perhaps the 'future' of SeaClan. As his clan had grown to! It had felt like the rogue and fox incident were ages ago. The older apprentice turned his attention back to his leader. His eyes grew big, he might be Brackenpaw soon. But not yet, he must be patient. The Lynx point noticed the tom near him. "Go on up Sass King." The cream colored cat meowed playfully nudging him.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:37 pm

Batfang | Tom | 113 Moons | Camp, in front of Elder's Den, Clan Meeting | Nightshade

Batfang tilted her head sideways as she rubbed against him. "I am glad you are well." the black tom purred to his daughter.
He had been thinking for moons about Nightshade getting a mate. He knew that she would have to make her choice and have kits soon, if there was going to be a chance for Batfang to meet them.
He wanted to be a grandcat so badly. Maybe one of them would look just like Nightshade, and her mother. Batfang remembered his mate that he never talked about. Her sleek black fur, and green eyes, just like his daughter were an everyday reminder of his short time in MarshClan, and the life he could have had if they were still together. This thought filled him with sadness and he continued to lean against Nightshade.
He looked up and listened at Saltstar spoke. The elder was overjoyed to hear his clan was continuing to grow and thrive, despite the challenges.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | Camp, near Nursery, Clan Meeting | Sparktuft

If cats could blush, Sableclaw would be bright red. Even though she wasn't very mushy, she loved when Sparktuft complemented her.
"And surely handsome, like their father." she purred with a sly tone.
They sat in camp together, waiting for everyone to gather. When everyone was about ready, Sableclaw would have to stand near HighBranch to support her leader.
Just then, Saltstar called for attention, and Sableclaw quietly licked Sparktuft's cheek and hurried to her leader's side.

Lionkit | She~cat | 4 moons | Edge of Camp, beside Nursery | Skykit, Amberkit

"Of course!" Lionkit squeaked to Skykit and Amberkit. The golden kit puffed her chest and stood tall. "As long as I can be Lionstar, MarshClan's super-awesome leader!! I'm the oldest after all."
Lionkit proudly looked at the younger kits before dropping into a crouch and eyeing a nearby leaf.
"Shh! Guys, it's a rogue! Get behind me!" the little kit hissed at the leaf, waiting for the other kits to fall into the game.

Kestrelpaw | She~cat | 8 moons | Camp, by Freshkill Pile, Clan Meeting | Softfeather

"I would love to, Softfeather!" Honestly, Kestrelpaw would rather be out hunting than playing with the kittens, but she would pretend to be happy doing what her mentor asked. She didn't ever want to hurt Softfeather's feelings.
Right now, Kestrelpaw wasn't into toms, and wasn't even thinking about kits one day. She just wanted to be the best warrior she could be.
Kestrelpaw smiled sweetly at her gray mentor. "I am so happy that you have your kits. Thanks so much that you are still my mentor, even though you didn't have to be."
As Saltstar called the announcement, Kestrelpaw grew excited. Although it was not her turn to change ranks, she was excited for all the change that was happening.
New apprentices! she thought, and her tummy felt funny as she thought about training with Breezefur's three kits. They were all so silly. She knew how much fun they could be, and couldn't wait to train with them.
Kestrelpaw listened to Saltstar call Brackenpaw's name, and waited to hear what his new warrior name would be.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Unclaimed territory | Cinder

Flicker laughed at Cinder's stomach joke, but when her sister brought up the clan cats she got serious.
"I am not going back to the clans!" she protested. Her dream flooded her thoughts again, and she stared into space for a moment, before pushing the thoughts away.
"Let's go to the fishy place where the twolegs leave the scraps." she mewed, trying to implement what Cinder had taught her about staying calm.
Not far, along the brackish waters of one of the estuaries was a dock that the twolegs got on the big swimming monsters. There, they would bring back lots of fish! There were many cats there, but with Cinder, she knew they could get some of the yummy fish scraps, if the twolegs didn't run them off.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:25 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder tilts her head and gets to her paws. "Alright, let's go!" She purrs. After a brief pause, she turns to Flicker, a grin in her face."What would you do if I went into clan territory myself?" She challenges, nudging her sister playfully. "Would you come after me or would you just wait for me to come back?"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:50 am

-Brackenpaw- (king of sass)

"Finally" He muttered under his breath, puffing out his chest and strutting up to the front of the crowd like nobody's business, head high. Brackenpaw searched the croud for a familiar black and white pelt, he didn't even realize he was doing so. 'don't do something stupid don't do something stupid' The brwon tom thought repeatedly, nerves clouding his mind.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:13 am

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; Brackenpaw > Tags; Meeting}

The leader leapt from the highbranch settling right before Brackenpaw The leader briefly touched noses with her apprentice. She then backed up a bit. "Brackenpaw. From this day and on you will be known Brackenfang. May StarClan honor your bravery." The white feline meowed strongly. As she trotted back to the highbranch leaping onto it. The cat let the new warrior take the spotlight. Flashing him an encouraging smile. "Brackenfang!" She cheered strongly welcoming the new warrior.

W h i t e p a w ! !
Mood; Excited
Mentions; Saltstar, Brackenfang

[Tom > Apprentice > Crush; Fawnpaw > Mentor; ? > Tags; Meeting, Brackenpaw]

The apprentice got to his paws. Happily looking at Brackenfang He rose his white head up to the sky and yowled, "Brackenfang! Brackenfang!" The male smirked, jumping up into the air. His blue eyes scanned the clan as he waited for them to greet the new warrior. He was a bit nervous knowing he might be next. Even though he didn't know Brackenfang much, he was still very happy for him, and proud of him. The white cream colored cat contuined to cheer his name.

F o x
Mood; daring
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; soon to be - loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; none]

The tom strutted around the forest, outside of the stupid clan's territory. His tail held high, he felt like he owned these parts. I take nothing from nobody. He thought in his head, sneering. The rogue approached the border of SeaClan. Faintly he heard yowls coming from the clan. The red cat just shook his head, laughing silently. He then flopped to the ground. Laying right by their freshly marked border. He rolled onto his back, sighing. These days were just so boring. Couldn't he start somethin' up, meet a clan cat. These thoughts whizzed through his mind, as he shut his eyes. Falling into a light sleep.

(@inky. I think Nightshade could meet him here, and wake 'me up)
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:57 am

Featherheart: tags:meeting
"Brakenfang!" Brakenfang!" Featherheart called out along with the rest of the clan she felt really happy for Brakenfang he really deserved to become a warrior and now I won't be sleeping close to the entrance of the den this leafbare she thought to herself

Amberkit: tags:Lionkit and Amberkit
"I will stand by you and help you fight this rouge oh great Lionstar" Amberkit said crouching beside Lionkit she growled at the leaf her tiny claws sinking into the ground

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me