Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Kuj0 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:43 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Saltstar

"After I told you that we might possibly be sisters you passed out," Cinder meows, staring at Flicker. "You didn't wake up. I had to ask for help, so I dragged you here before falling asleep myself. You were probably out for a couple of hours at most." She pauses, and looks away from Flicker. She wasn't sure if Flicker believed her yet. "I'm sorry, Flicker..." Cinder says quietly, her gaze fixed on the ground.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:09 am

Saltstar
Shecat|Leader|Crush:Open|Tags Cinder, Flicker

the leader looked at them hesitantly. This was awkward. She tilted her head slowly backing up and thinking of a quick message to say. "Stay off of SeaClan, territory and good luck." She meowed harshly before fastly running off, her tail flowing in the wind. Her eyes darted around looking for the mouse. She stopped suddenly, grabbing it and running back to camp. Brambles whipped at her collecting into her fur, she grunted in distress. But kept running till camp came in sight. There she stopped and sat down. Gazing at it intensely. "First I need to clean up and get this ratchet scent off of me." She mumbled to herself.

Whitepaw
Tom|Apprentice🖖🏻|Crush:Maybe|Tags Fawnpaw

"Ok." he meowed quietly. The tom was on edge he couldn't help it. Slowly he followed Fawnpaw he trusted her, of course. But this was hard for him. In a reason he couldn't explain, plus he wanted to learn anyway. The apprentice slowly walked into the water. Again feeling the heaviness pull at him, but this time the water didn't consume him, his head stayed afloat. "n-n-o-ow w-w-h-a-t-t?" He asked stuttering terribly. why am I so stupid? He thought biting his lip hard. The apprentice yelped as his tooth cut his lip. He looked away ashamed. I just need to do this. He yelled to himself in his head. "Ok, so I paddle like this." He meowed, pushing everything he just said away. He lifted up one paw, slightly kicking at the water. Thats easy. he thought lifting up his other paw mimicking it. But that was a mistake, the tom fell face flat into the water to unbalanced, he got up gasping and hissing a bit. Though the tom learned his lesson. Frustrated, he lifted all his paws up, biting his lip harder and started pedaling obnoxiously, the tom zoomed around, aimlessly and suprised. "I did it." he meowed happily, before going under the surface again, but popping his head out above it.[/quote
Last edited by typically, on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:47 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker

Cinder nods her head in gratitude as the clan leader leaves, watching her dart off, deeper into clan territory. Maybe clan cats aren't so bad after all... She then remembers those apprentices and the thought gets brushed away. If Flicker's up for it, maybe we can mess with them...
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:09 pm

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | SeaClan border | Cinder, Saltstar

Flicker looked at Cinder as if she'd grown two heads. "Hours?" she mewed, confused.
She looked at the white leader, who interrupted their conversation with a short meow, and darted away. That was weird. Flicker thought, glancing back at Cinder.
"Well, I'm fine, so I'm leaving." Flicker meowed, standing up with a wince at the sharpness in her shoulder. She recognized the slight smirk on Cinder's face that told her the rogue was scheming.
"No." Flicker growled and lashed her tail. She couldn't believe this cat was already thinking about causing trouble.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:38 pm

Cinder's eyes widen in an innocent way. "What? I didn't say anything!" She meows, wondering if she accidentally said her thoughts out loud. Cinder also gets to her paws and stretches. "Before you go... Do you... Believe me? I don't want to tag along if you still hate my guts."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:08 pm

Flicker | She~Cat | 22 Moons | SeaClan border | Cinder

"You didn't have to." Flicker retorted, turning away from the calico. "I recognized that look from yesterday."
When Cinder mewed again, Flicker look over her shoulder at the rogue, and strangely felt a ping of guilt in her stomach. She quickly shook it away and pretended not to care.
"Whatever." Flicker said, turning away again, ignoring her question. She started to head out of SeaClan territory and called behind her.
"Come if you want!" Trying not to sound like she wanted Cinder to follow, although she really did.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:33 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Frostedpaw

Redstream shrugged. “Suit yourself.” He meowed, and dug into the prey.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft licked her forehead and nudged her gently. “Come on, let’s get back to camp.” He whispered, getting up and intertwining their tails.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Batfang (?)

She dipped her head to her father, following him into the den. “How was the burial?” She asked solemnly.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:06 pm

((Oh, I'm sorry, Inky! I didn't realize I never replied to Sparktuft. I forgot. D: ))

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Deputy | SeaClan territory | Sparktuft

The gray she-cat could do nothing but purr. She had never had a tom talk to her this way, and she was overflowing with happiness at the thought that her dreams were finally coming true. She never believed she'd fall for anyone, and was never quite able to imagine anyone falling for her! She would never forget this moment. She vowed to Sparktuft, and herself, that she would die for him and Lionkit. She meant it.
Sableclaw allowed her tail to twine with his and she rubbed up against him, trying to match his step, like she had seen other cats do with their mates. But Sableclaw wasn't the most coordinated feline, and tripped over Sparktuft's paw.
Embarrassed, Sableclaw caught herself and looked at Sparktuft with a grin. She rubbed her chin against his and walked with him again, doing a little better this time, on the way to camp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang | Tom | 113 Moons | Returning to camp | Nightshade

"It went fine." He mewed softly. Batfang didn't really want to talk about that, so he changed the subject.
He watched the patrol of cats go past and asked, "Where y'all off to? Hunting, or border?"
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:15 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Frostedpaw

Redstream shrugged. “Suit yourself.” He meowed, and dug into the prey.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft stifled a laugh and kept walking. Entering camp, he saw the little ball of golden fluff that was Lionkit. He smiled and rubbed his face against Sableclaw’s, walking over to the nursery.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Batfang (?)

The shecat dipped her head. She understood. Sudden horror filled her every sense. One day, she’d have to burry Batfang. Or, StarClan forbid, he’d have to burry her. She blinked back the tears that pricked her eyes and shoved her face into her father’s neck, taking in his scent.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:59 pm

Cinder raises an eyebrow. "Come on, stop pretending you don't care that your sister is alive," She purrs, grinning. "I mean, you fainted! I think that's enough to tell me how much you care." She gives her sister a playful wink. "So... What's the plan?"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me