Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby lavender moon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:02 am

Fawnpaw~8 moons
The young blue eyed she-cat padded around camp. She stayed in the shadows, trying to figure out who all the other cats were.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:09 am

Petal rolled her eyes and carried her mouse to the edge of the forest, laying down and beginning to eat.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:55 am

Featherheart:
Getting up she went over to the warriors den to take a nap before sandspray's vigil she curled up in her nest and went to sleep instantaneously.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:54 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 22 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Open

With a soft sigh, the shecat slinks through the undergrowth silently. Every so often she freezes, scanning the area and scenting the air. She carries on with her search. Soon, she finds a suitable tree to climb. Swiftly, she leaps up into the tree, hauling herself up onto a study branch. Letting out a yawn, she lays down, resting her head on a paw, before falling asleep.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:40 am

Fawnpaw stayed up watching and listening to the sea.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:26 am

Dawnheart sat by the sea, thinking about her sister. "StarClan, please protect Duskpaw. I wish Midnightfire were here," she muttered. "Duskpaw, you MOUSE-BRAINED FOX-HEART! It's bad enough that my mentor was killed by you. But did you have to go without telling me?" Dawnheart growled. She curled up in the sand. Blazeheart saw her.
"Dawnheart, are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Blazeheart said. Tears filled Dawnheart's eyes. She hugged him and cried. "You've been through so much! I have too! I just want all this torture to stop! I need Midnightfire!" She yowled. "I need her too, Dawnheart, but she's in StarClan now. SHE'S DEAD! So stop yowling about it!" Blazeheart hissed.
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dawnstorm111 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:50 am

Blazeheart felt bad about being so rude, but he was furious with Dawnheart. Sorry doesn't catch any prey! What would Honeyflower think if you said that? He thought. Blazeheart turned around and saw Midnightfire.
"Midnightfire! What..."
Midnightfire's starry coat was beautiful. The stars speckled in her eyes were so bright, yet somehow dull.
"I am disappointed in you, Blazeheart. Duskpaw has a great destiny. She is destined to lead one day. But you scared her away. I have to bring her back. And Dawnheart is like my little sister! I helped take care of her when I found her in the woods with her sister.
Blazeheart, you messed up. And it's your duty to fix it, you mouse-brain."

Blazeheart, after hearing this, ran off to find Duskpaw. And he found her curled up next to Mark and licking his ear.
"Duskpaw, I'm really sorry! I was too tough on you! Come back, please. Midnightfire visited me and told me...told me her death wasn't your fault."
Duskpaw grabbed Mark and stood up. "I...won't go. I love Mark and I will never join a Clan. At least not one with all these rules. Maybe I'll make a new Clan. Maybe I'll call it LeafClan. Ha, Duskstar of LeafClan. Has a ring to it."
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=4294877 <- Getting rid of all of my pets, including lists and store pets
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Always looking for kalons! If you have any unwanted kalons, please gift me my first one!
Image Thank you so much Laozsho!
Dawnstorm111

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:38 pm

Kestrelpaw | She~cat | 6 moons | hunting | Softfeather, Bluestep

Kestrelpaw tried to ignore the vibes she got from her mentor and Bluestep. Seeing Softfeather catch prey, she remembered that they came to hunt.
She crouched down, smelling the light musky scent of a vole, and stalked it stealthily. She rocked her hindquarters as she neared her prey, stopping a couple tail lengths away, staring at the rustling spot in the leaf litter. She shook her back end and pounced, dispatching the vole with a nip to the neck.
She picked up the vole and brought it to Softfeather. She was beaming with happiness in her successful hunt!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Elder's den | Sparktuft, Frostedpaw

Sableclaw padded into the Elders den to see Lionkit. She was worried because she was extremely fond of the kit and Sparktuft, and she knew that he had been, and was still going through so much pain. She couldn't bear to see Sparktuft lose Lionkit too.

Lionkit | She~cat | 2 moons | Elder's den with Batfang, and Sparktuft, Sableclaw, and Frostedpaw

"Sableclaw!" The golden kit mewed, excited as the warrior padded into the den. Sparktuft followed behind her, and then Frostedpaw.
Lionkit hopped up from her crouching position, having not gotten sick since Frostedpaw had given her the chervil. Her tummy still hurt, though.
She knew that Sparktuft had been worried about something.
"Daddy, Sableclaw's okay!" She informed Sparktuft as if he hadn't known.

Sableclaw | She~cat | 55 moons | Elder's den | Sparktuft, Frostedpaw

Sableclaw felt relieved to see Lionkit up and still being herself. She could smell the sickness, and Lionkit didn't look %100, but it was a good sign that the kit wasn't in much pain.
She wrapped her tail around Lionkit in an embrace and looked at Frostedpaw. "So what do you think is wrong??" She mewed to the medicine cat apprentice.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Russetcloud
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Russetcloud sat neatly near the warrior's den. His russet pelt rustling as a light breeze blew through camp. The lithe tom observed the actions of each cat who was nearby. With all of the drama that had been going on lately, camp seemed to be fairly tense most of the time. A quiet sigh escaped his mouth. When will all of this blow over? He rolled his eyes, These cats need to get their act together and stop behaving like kittens. His thick tail swished violently behind him, knocking against the warrior's den. A few moments had passed and his brother came into sight. Slight disgust filled Russetcloud as he watched the happy go lucky tom.

Oakleaf
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 38 Moons | Warrior | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Open

Oakleaf let out a huge yawn. His jaw stretching as far open as it possibly could. His tail swayed happily behind him. Everyone looks so busy. The russet tom searched around, trying to find an available cat to spark a conversation with. His paws kneaded the ground. The feeling he picked up from others around him made him sad. Oakleaf much preferred when the clan was in good spirits.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:33 am

Softfeather
Tags: BlueStep Kestrelpaw

Softfeather looked up to see an excited kestrelpaw with a fat vile dangling from her mouth”great starclan that vile is huge awsome job kestrelpaw your an amazing hunter” Softfeather smiled very happy with her training so far” go catch another hey maybe you will catch more than me” Softfeather teased laughing as she spoke
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me