Active users ONLY πŸŒ‘α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ± O P E N

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Active ONLYπŸŒ±πŸŒ²α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ²πŸŒ± Roleplay

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:31 pm

Creekpaw

She blushed. β€œT-Thanks Ashpelt.” She murmured β€œDo you need anything?”

Elmwind

Elmwind flattened his fur with a few licks. β€œHe’s really something, Huh.” He chuckled looking at her. He clenched and unclenched his jaw. β€œHow are you today?” He asked.

Hawkkit

Is asleep
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Active ONLYπŸŒ±πŸŒ²α—΄α‘•α’ͺαŽ₯α‘­α”•α—΄ α‘•α’ͺα—©α‘Ž+αŽ₯ᐯƳᑕα’ͺα—©α‘ŽπŸŒ²πŸŒ± Roleplay

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:33 pm

Ravenstar
"He really is." she laughed, before looking back at Elmwind fondly.
"I'm ok, what about you? Was Thunderjay too rough?"

Thunderjay
"Silentpaw!" he called gently before he waited for her answer.

Winterpine
open

Willowmist
open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━
xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:36 pm

Ashpelt
tom {} medicine cat {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} apprentice: creekpaw, moonpaw {} tags: creekpaw

Ashpelt shook his head. β€œNo, not at the moment.” He replied. β€œYou may go do whatever you’d like.” He meowed gently.

Silentpaw
she-cat {} apprentice {} crush: ? {} mentor: thunderjay {} tags: thunderjay

Silentpaw blinked her eyes open, focusing on the cat who had called her name. When she saw it was her mentor, she scrambled to her paws and looked at him. β€œYes, Thunderjay?” She meowed.

Wolfleap
she-cat {} deputy {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} apprentice: none {} tags: otternose

Wolfleap nodded before trotting after the tom. She slowed her pace as she neared the entrance, and she walked out of camp, glancing behind her to see if Otternose was coming.

Stormpaw
tom {} apprentice {} crush: moonpaw {} mentor: shrikefeather {} tags: moonpaw

Stormpaw turned as he felt Moonpaw’s forehead bump into his flank. β€œOk.” He meowed quietly before padding after the she-cat. He glanced behind him to see the two warrior heading out of camp, and he wasn’t sure if they had seen them or not, but he just shrugged and continued following Moonpaw.

Gingerkit
she-kit {} kit {} crush: none {} mother: icefang {} tags: family

Gingerkit curled up amongst her siblings, their pelts warming her as they huddled together. She slightly yawned before drifting off into sleep.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:38 pm

Creekpaw

Smiling, Creekpaw sat down. β€œThere’s Just one problem.” She meowed, dropping down β€œI’ve got nothing to do. Mind if I hang with you for a bit?”

Elmwind

He laughed and shuffled his paws. β€œI’m fine. Just a bit of play fighting.” The smile disappeared from his muzzle. He looked at the ground. β€œListen.” He meowed, clearing his throat β€œAbout last night...”

Hawkkit

Is asleep
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:38 pm

[ β™– ]β”β”β”ο½ο½”ο½”ο½…ο½’ο½Žο½ο½“ο½…β”β”β”[ β™– ]
" Running Further "
β™–
Tabby Tom
Feeling ; Excited and Respectful
| Tagged with ; WolfLeap | Located at ; Camp Entrance |
Rank is ; Warrior | Crush is ; Secretly WolfLeap | Age is ; 27 Moons|
β™–

Following WolfLeap out of camp he inhaled the crisp forest scent finding his senses instantly become more alert than normal. His ears perked and he was aware of every leaf he crunched under his paw shuffle of bushes as he passed. He exhaled softly aware no prey was in the area around camp as they headed out. He could hear the distant trickle of the creek in the distance. The creek he spent so much time at.. He would love to share that peace with WolfLeap. " Hey WolfLeap. " he bounded forward coming to a walk beside WolfLeap he looked in the direction of the creek coming to a stop. " There's something I want to show you first, before we go hunting. " He looked at her his gaze questioning. Did she want to follow? Was she more interested in hunting for the clan? After all deputy was her rank. " If you don't want to go that's fine. The clan's more important now. I just spend so much time there I thought it would be nice to share it with you. " he turned away rather embarrassed at his actions. A good warrior wouldn't be wasting time romanticizing would they? His father would say that for sure.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:45 pm

Ashpelt
tom {} medicine cat {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} apprentice: creekpaw, moonpaw {} tags: creekpaw

Ashpelt smiled. β€œNo, that’s fine.” He meowed to her. β€œSo, do you think that dream had a meaning?” He asked out of the blue.

Silentpaw
she-cat {} apprentice {} crush: ? {} mentor: thunderjay {} tags: thunderjay

Silentpaw blinked her eyes open, focusing on the cat who had called her name. When she saw it was her mentor, she scrambled to her paws and looked at him. β€œYes, Thunderjay?” She meowed.

Wolfleap
she-cat {} deputy {} crush: ? {} mate: none {} apprentice: none {} tags: otternose

Wolfleap slowed her pace as she began walking beside him. β€œYes?” She meowed, pricking her ears forward to listen. β€œSure.” She replied, slightly chuckling at the tons noticeable embarrassment. β€œDon’t worry, we can finish our hunt later, it isn’t too late after all.” She meowed, glancing between the leaves of the trees. The sun was still shining, and it hadn’t gotten dark yet.

Stormpaw
tom {} apprentice {} crush: moonpaw {} mentor: shrikefeather {} tags: moonpaw

Stormpaw turned as he felt Moonpaw’s forehead bump into his flank. β€œOk.” He meowed quietly before padding after the she-cat. He glanced behind him to see the two warrior heading out of camp, and he wasn’t sure if they had seen them or not, but he just shrugged and continued following Moonpaw.

Gingerkit
she-kit {} kit {} crush: none {} mother: icefang {} tags: family

Gingerkit curled up amongst her siblings, their pelts warming her as they huddled together. She slightly yawned before drifting off into sleep.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ζ˜₯ι›·,, » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:47 pm

Ravenstar
"Ah..." she mewed, nodding, somewhat feeling awkward.

Thunderjay
"Listen, Silentpaw, I'm sorry that I lost my temper yesterday, I was just really worried, and I don't want to lose any more clanmates, I-" his throat clogged, "-know the bitterness and pain of losing someone I love, and Silentpaw, as your mentor, I care a lot about you, ok?" he murmured gently, ducking his head.

Winterpine
(planning to drop him soon.)

Willowmist
open

xi. rai xxii. she/they xxiii. AEST/AEDT xx iv. 18+
━━━ ο½₯ ο½₯ ο½₯ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxiv. aro-ace xxv. student xxvi. gabsxxvii. hosh
ζ˜₯ι›·,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Creekpaw

She sighed. β€œNot sure. I’ve never received a prophecy from StarClan before. Besides, there were no actual StarClan residents there. They sat there in silence until she spoke again. β€œAshpelt,” She whispered, eyes trained on the ground β€œWhat’s it like to die?”

Elmwind

The Black tom swallowed. β€œDo you...” He started, trailing off then looking her in the eye β€œRavenstar, would you do me the honor of becoming my mate?”

Hawkkit

Is asleep
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:13 pm

[ β™– ]β”β”β”ο½ο½”ο½”ο½…ο½’ο½Žο½ο½“ο½…β”β”β”[ β™– ]
" Running Further "
β™–
Tabby Tom
Feeling ; Calm and Amused
| Tagged with ; WolfLeap | Located at ; Forest |
Rank is ; Warrior | Crush is ; Secretly WolfLeap | Age is ; 27 Moons|
β™–

Nodding, the tom led the way through the brush slipping around thick bushes and a leap over a fallen trunk. He led her into the small concealed open area the sunlight drifted through the leaves and lit up the creek in a dazzling light show. The chatters of birds and other animals didn't cease as the two felines arrived their presence unfazed the creatures. He leaped atop the rock he had slept on not two nights before and turned his head to watch WolfLeap approach. He turned his head again to watch the sparkling creek currents and smiled lightly. " This is it. I know it's not much but it's practically my safe haven. I find peace here. " he chuckled at how silly that sounded. Finding peace. Not really it was more of a place to relax.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:20 pm

Icefang

Believing that all the kits were sleeping, Icefang gently inched away from them, which was very scary when she heard any of her kits make an unusually loud noise, which terrified her intensely. Pulling herself up, she started to th dirt place.

Softpaw

Excitement coursed through her. Five kits! They would be quite fussed over as a litter of five was not heard of often. Nibbling at a mouse, she could hardly sit still. Of course, she wanted to see them right now, but it was unlikely that any cat would let her into the nursery right now.

Pebblekit

She snuggled alongside her siblings, and didn’t notice when her mama left.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me