Active users ONLY 🌑ᗴᑕᒪᎥᑭᔕᗴ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ+ᎥᐯƳᑕᒪᗩᑎ🌱 O P E N

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Active users ONLY 🌑ᗴᑕᒪᎥᑭᔕᗴ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ+ᎥᐯƳᑕᒪᗩᑎ🌱 O P E N

Postby SmokyOni » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:42 pm

Swoosh..! A figure upon many others join a floor of rocks, and holds a position between dark and a thin sheet of filtered silver-blue moonlight. Between the crevasses of large boulders are indistinct silhouettes, glistening with questionable gazes. Keen on your senses, you stay calm and thoughtful, approaching with only a curt tone. "Who are you?" The question spread whispers throughout the growing crowd, and new eyes opened, some new eyes smaller and bigger than others. Raising questionable red flags, you turn to flee silently, but something catches your tail. Turning around with hopes of nothing but a mere bush that caught your fur, the one sitting closest held claws into your fur, and pulled you closer. Although more into the light, it held its shadowy appearance and whispered hollow words as you were caught off guard by its reflection. Searching for an exit, you look at the water below you, and stared. Like a chorus of an echoing breeze in a cave, the cats all spoke:

The pool will reflect the truth behind faces, and show your fate. Follow it! Follow us! Let StarClan Guide you. But if you choose not,
then beware the troubles a single cat might face without watching eyes.

Pondering upon the message, should you choose to follow comrades that might save you one day? Or live a life of one, and lurk anywhere trouble might be?

It's up to you now...

║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌

🅁🅄🄻🄴🅂
『Keep Genders Even!』
『No Text speech! (lmao, Lol, brb, etc) OCC is allowed though, that's the only exception』
『Drama is Good, but Nothing too Drastic』
『Ask the User for permission to kill off their cat』
『Try not to Bump/Boop the pages』
『Signatures off, please』
『Hate the Cat, Not the User/Player』
『Post Forms On the Discussion Thread!
『Fade to black when mating』
『You may make small prophecies or events, just run it by me, thank you!』
『Moon and Star are ancient names/prefixes, please ask to have this in your name.』
『2-3 sentence minimum. "She sat down and watched." Doesn't fly here, and it should be either longer or detailed.』
『To prevent clogging the roleplay with quoted replies, wait for one page, and if the other roleplayer doesn't respond, move on.』
More May Be Added

————--————
│║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌

🅔🅥🅔🅝🅣🅢

↬ ↫
↬ Progressing IMPORTANT Phrophecy ↫
↬ None ↫
↬ None ↫

[♀ 13] [♂ 11]
╚»Ranks«╝
I|[RavenStar]|I★ Leader ★ Gender 【38 Moons】

I|[WolfLeap ]|I★ Deputy ★ Female 【26 moons】

I|[AshPelt ]|I★ Medicine Cat ★ Male【26 Moons】
I|[- - ]|I★ Medicine Cat ★ gender 【Age】 username

I|[Moonpaw ]|I★ Apprentice ★ Female【11 Moons】
I|[CreekPaw ]|I★ Medicine Cat Apprentice ★ Female 【11 Moons】

I|[Wolfheart ]|I★ Warrior ★ Female【37 Moons】
I|[Elmwind ]|I★ Warrior ★ Male 【30 Moons】
I|[Shrikefeather ]|I★ Warrior ★ Female 【26 Moons】
I|[Otternose ]|I★ Warrior ★ Male 【27 Moons】
I|[Troutwhisker ]|I★ Warrior ★ Male 【26 Moons】
I|[Willowmist ]|I★ Warrior ★ Female 【33 Moons】
I|[Thunderjay ]|I★ Warrior ★ Male 【32 Moons】
I|[Winterpine ]|I★ Warrior ★ Male 【30 Moons】
I|[- - ]|I★ Warrior ★ gender 【Age】Form
I|[- - ]|I★ Warrior ★ gender 【Age】Form

I|[Silentpaw ]|I★ Apprentice ★ Female 【10 Moons】
I|[Softpaw ]|I★ Warrior ★ Female 【9 Moons】
I|[Stormpaw ]|I★ Apprentice ★ Male 【10 Moons】
I|[- - ]|I★ Apprentice ★ gender 【Age】username
I|[- - ]|I★ Apprentice ★ gender 【Age】username

I|[Icefang ]|I★ Queen ★ Female【28 Moons】
I|[- - ]|I★ Queen ★ Female 【Age】username
I|[- - ]|I★ Queen ★ Female 【Age】username

I|[Frostkit]|I★ Kit ★ Female 【2 days】
I|[Pebblekit ]|I★ Kit ★ Male 【2 days
I|[Webkit]|I★ Kit ★ Male 【2 days】
I|[Hawkkit]|I★ Kit ★ Male 【2 days】
I|[- - ]|I★ Kit ★ gender 【Age】๏

I|[- - ]|I★ Elder ★ gender 【Age】username
I|[- - ]|I★ Elder ★ gender 【Age】username

│║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌ ▌│║││║│▌

❁ⓡⓔⓛⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ-ⓢⓗⓘⓟⓢ❁
__❁__ Like each other
__❁>>__ Likes Her
__<<❁__ Likes Him

___ ㄖ ___ Mentors them
___ Ꭷ ___ Mentors them (Med cats)

__♡__ Are Mates
__♡__ = ♥ Are Mates w/ kits

___♥___ = Love/like eachother

___❁Ψ ___ = Forbidden crush
___♡Ψ ___ = Forbidden Mates w/ or w/o kits

ᴇʟᴍᴡɪɴᴅ ㄖ sᴏғᴛᴘᴀᴡ
ᴛʜᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴊᴀʏ ㄖ sɪʟᴇɴᴛᴘᴀᴡ
sʜʀɪᴋᴇғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ㄖ sᴛᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ

ᴀsʜᴘᴇʟᴛ Ꭷ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋᴘᴀᴡ
______ Ꭷ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ

♂ᴱᴸᴹᵂᴵᴺᴰ ♥ ♀ᴿᴬᵛᴱᴺˢᴼᴺᴳ
♂ˢᵀᴼᴿᴹᴾᴬᵂ ❁Ψ>> ♀ᴹᴼᴼᴺᴾᴬᵂ
♂ᴬˢᴴᴾᴱᴸᵀ <<❁ψ ♀ᶜᴿᴱᴱᴷᴾᴬᵂ
♂ᴼᵀᵀᴱᴿᴺᴼˢᴱ ❁>> ♀ᵂᴼᴸᶠᴸᴱᴬᴾ

║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌║▌║▌║█│▌

ᴱ×ᵀᴿᴬˢ & ᴬᴳᴿᴱᴱᴹᴱᴺᵀˢ
=Discord Clan Chat=
🖤-Signing up and roleplaying here means you agree and commit to being an active member of this roleplay. I give fair chances, but will not give any more then agreed on if you can't handle being active. Exceptions are made, but only occasions I believe you can be back on track soon.
🖤-Of course, I might edit this from time to time either to update it or change the whole thing because I dislike messy coding and such.
🖤- If I ever mess up linking your form to a character, please pm me! I really want to keep this Tidy!
🖤- You must follow the rules and read everything important.
🖤- If you're ever lost, Pm Moderators or myself!
🖤- This Roleplays is meant for VERY ACTIVE accounts! if you're gone for 3 days to a week or more, Contact me by PM!
🖤- If you DON'T pm me, but even after ex: a Month you happen to say you forgot to, it's okay. But if you were just lazy, then don't be upset if you get a strike or more.
🖤-if you get 10 STRIKES, you're banned! I'll give fair chances, if not more then one. Don't pester anybody including myself if you think I was unfair. I don't have to be, so just be grateful you get any chances at all.
🖤- I may add more rules and more following Agreements.
🖤-¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is still counted as an 'okay' when I'm calculating votes, by the way.
Last edited by SmokyOni on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:19 pm, edited 24 times in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OPEN

Postby SmokyOni » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:19 pm

𝕠𝕡𝕖𝕟 ~ 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕
We're closed here from now on, but if interested in the new upcoming revamp (invite only) pm me.

We're not accepting forms, and only reserves are in order. [0/5] reserves taken!
Temp close, just need to finish editing and/or other stuff.

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ranĸѕ
【Open】【Open】【Open】【Open】【Open】

ᴡ.ɪ.ᴘ ғᴏʀᴍs
【 】【 】【 】【 】【 】
╚════════════════════════════════════╝
Last edited by SmokyOni on Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:11 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff Strikes and breaks

Postby SmokyOni » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:50 am

🅢🅣🅐🅕🅕

greyscheme

Code: Select all
[size=85][url=][img]- - - - -[/img][/url]

Code: Select all
[size=85][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=752714][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/download/file.php?avatar=752714_1514340134.jpg[/img][/url]
Suga.r

Suga.r STRIKES [0/10]
Azuran STRIKES [0/10]
Inky. STRIKES [0/10]
Silverflare12345 STRIKES [0/10]
ForgottenShadows STRIKES [0/10]
Last edited by SmokyOni on Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:15 am, edited 8 times in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

IVY CLAN

Postby SmokyOni » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:07 am

res.
Last edited by SmokyOni on Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Active ONLY🌱🌲ᗴᑕᒪᎥᑭᔕᗴ ᑕᒪᗩᑎ🌲🌱 Realistic Roleplay

Postby universal song » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:24 am

Snowstar
    --------
    leader | female | no current mate | tags: open

Snowstar woke up with a start, sweating and gasping. Her dream had been so real... claws raking down her side as she dashed through the forest. It wasn't real though. She knew it wasn't. Standing up, she shook out her fur, dust and dirt from the day before scattering into the musty air of her den. Stomach roaring, she padded out of her den, a yawn leaving her maw. Eyes scanning the camp, she padded to the prey pile and took a measly mouse from the day before. The clan had to eat and she knew how to go days without food. When she returned to the mouth of her den she settled down and to eat her prey. Slowly, savouring its taste, she bit into the mouse, all the while keeping an eye on her fellow clan mates.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:36 am

Whitewhisker - Warrior - Tom - Tags;Open

Whitewhisker had been awake all night, as he often did, watching the stars. He stretched and padded back into camp, noting Snowstar looking slightly shaken, with Moonpaw and Swanflake close by. He padded over to the apprentices den, whiskers quivering and callled to his apprentice.
"Palepaw?"

Tumblespirit - Warrior - Tom - Tags; Snowstar/Open

Tumblespirit stretched, roused by the warm sunlight slanting into the den. He rasped his tongue over his pelt a couple of times, cleaning the moss from his nest off. He stood and padded outside, and noted Snowstar at the mouth of her den.
"Goodmorning Snowstar." He called before going over to the small fresh-kill pile and grabbing a squirrel.
He settled down to eat.

Whitepelt - Elder - Tom - Tags; Open

Whitepelt twitched in his sleep.
"Get back here you mange-pelt!" He snarled at the haunches of the fox.
His white paws pounded the ground as he closed the distance and jumped onto the foxes red-coloured coat.
The fox bucked him off and he hissed, throwing insults and swiping at the foxes muzzle.
The fox unexpectedly lunged at him and raked its claws down his face....

Whitepelt jerked awake, heart pounding.
He sighed and settled down again.
I wonder where the young 'uns are....
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreenAppleTea » Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:30 am

Softpaw
Apprentice-Female-Mentored by Elmwind-Tags: Open

Softpaw rose from her slumber, still shaking the weariness of sleep off. She headed off to the prey pile, but hesitated to take anything, realizing that she wasn't hungry. Shrugging it off, she went to search for her mentor. "Where is he?" she wondered out loud.

Icefang
Queen-Female-No apprentice-Tags: Open

Icefang got up, slowly. She had practically torn her nest apart in her sleep, she noticed, seeing scraps of her nest all over the den. She let out a sigh, and then lazily scraped her nest together, still half-asleep. Icefang was so bored ever since she moved to the nursery, since her mouse-brained clanmates wouldn't let her hunt, patrol, do anything!

"Blah, blah, you need to keep your kits safe!" she complained to no cat in particular. She left her den, padding past the pile of prey and started to creep out of the camp, trying to do something.
GreenAppleTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lullaby » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:04 pm

❅ S W A N F L A K E ❅

Molly | Warrior | Tags; Moonpaw

.:{+}:. Swanflake sat next to Moonpaw, their pelts almost polar opposites in color. "Yes, it is a wonderful day outside, isn't it? That's why I was thinking we could possibly battle train today." she purred lightly, turning to face Moonpaw.
"Unless, do you have something else in mind that'd you'd like to do?" she asked. .:{+}:.

✰ O A T P A W ✰

Tom | Apprentice | Tags; Open

.:{+}:. Open .:{+}:.

🔿 P A L E P A W 🔿

Molly | Apprentice | Tags; Open

.:{+}:. Open .:{+}:.

lulu . adult . she/her . taken :o] . <3 . art credit!!
lullaby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:35 pm

ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ

[♀]-[ ];[sᴡᴀɴғʟᴀᴋᴇ]-[Tags; sᴡᴀɴғʟᴀᴋᴇ]

Shaking her head, she stood up "of course not. whatever you think is best, must be for the better, Swanflake." She looked behind her at the entrance of ferns dangling from the warriors' den. someday I'll be a warrior. she repeated that in her head, but something about warrior didn't sound right. She faced her mentor, leaping in the air in anticipation. "I think it would be wise to practice my pounce. I always end up falling over my own tail if I try standing up!" she chuckled lightly.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Ashpelt
Tom - Medicine Cat - Tags: Open

Ashpelt opened his eyes as the bright morning sun shone into the den. He slowly sat up and glanced at his herbs. He noted what herbs he’d teach his apprentice, Creekpaw. He then stood up and walked to the entrance of the den. As he exited, he smelled the air. Ashpelt looked around at the cats gathered in camp. He decided he’d get something to eat, and then he’d find Creekpaw.

Silentpaw
She-cat - ApprentIce - Tags: Open

Silentpaw blinked her eyes in the bright sunlight. She stood up quickly and wondered if she had overslept. She quickly trotted to the entrance of the den and nervously glanced around. She relaxed when she realized most cats where still awaking. She sighed and walked out of the den.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me