AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:10 am

S i l v e r m i s t
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons | Relationship: open
Reaching the medicine den, the sounds of Robincall and Echosong reached Silvermist. Seeing that they were enjoying each others company she decided to leave them be. As soon as she turned around, the familiar voice of Swiftstar echoed around camp. Silvermist watched, intently as the ceremonies began, cheering when she heard the news of Aspencloud as deputy. She smiled at his mystified face, only guessing how much this meant to him. One day, she too dreamed of fulfilling his role but she knew she has a few years to go! Glancing at the bouncy kits she chuckled, I wonder who'll be their mentors! Silvermist had been honoured with training Birchpaw but after today, her warrior ceremony, wasn't that far off!

R o b i n c a l l
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons | Relationship: love triangle ∆

"I'm fine!" Robincall protested, although he could feel his eyelids starting to lower. Her rhythmic licking, reminding him of his mother and sending him to sleep. Suddenly he heard Swiftstar call the clan together and his head shot up. Robincall tried to move over to the entrance to the den, to get a glimpse of the ceremony but he could barely move an inch, held back by his useless leg. He grunted in annoyance. "You go on!" He nosed Echosong, encouragingly, "I'll stay here!"

(Skipped to camp, Sandpaw doesn't want to miss the ceremonies! ;) )
S a n d p a w
    Female | Apprentice | 9 moons | Relationship: open
Sandpaw followed Hawkfrost back into camp, after getting news that the ceremonies were starting. He had carried the rabbit she had caught and from her jaws hung two mice. "That squirrel hasn't seen the last of me!" She mumbled, through the fur of her prey. She was glad of the help and support from Hawkfrost, encouraging her out of her shell. I envy Larkpaw! Hawkfrost would be such a cool mentor!She bounced into the clearing, sitting down beside the warrior and curling her sandy tail around her paws. Sandpaw forced her fur to lie flat but her tail twitched with excitement! Two new apprentices! They'll have to expand the den now! She thought to herself, smiling. Before the deputy was named, Sandpaw glanced up to Hawkfrost. I wonder if he'll be deputy...she pondered, thinking back to their hunting trip. Although she thought he deserved the place as second in command, she cheered just as loud as everyone else when Aspencloud was named.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:05 am

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 48 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Wolfpaw, Speckledpaw, Graymist, Featherheart

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar dipped her head at her new deputy. "I know you will serve the clan well." Padding back to her spot on the edge of the hill, her eyes locked on to the two kits. "Speckledkit and Wolfkit have reached the age of six moons. They have shown that they are ready to take on the responsibility and training of an apprentice." The she-cat turned to face where Wolfkit was sitting. "Wolfkit. Come forward." She gave the kit a warm smile before continuing. "Wolfkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Wolfpaw. Your mentor will be Graymist." The leader shot a quick glance at Graymist before continuing. "I know Graymist will pass down all she knows on to you." She nodded at Wolfpaw and then to Graymist. Her attention then turned to Speckledkit. "Speckledkit, please come forward." The she-cat took a couple steps closer to the edge, smiling at the young tom. "Speckledkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Speckledpaw. Your mentor will be Featherheart. I hope Featherheart will pass down all she knows on to you." Swiftstar sat down, waiting for everyone to cheer for the newly appointed deputy, mentors, and apprentices.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 25 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud, Wolfpaw,

Graymist could hardly contain her excitement for Aspencloud. Her smile was wider than it had ever been. She forced herself to settle down as Swiftstar began to speak once more. Now the kits would be apprenticed. The she-cat's heart was pounding. What if she did get an apprentice? Would she really be able to train them well? Taking a deep breath, the gray tabby focused her attention on her leader. She smiled as Wolfkit was called up first. Moments later, her eyes widened and body froze. Me? Scrambling over to sit beside Wolfpaw, she gave her apprentice an affectionate lick between her ears. Her heart was pounding even harder now. "I'll do my best." The tabby nodded to her leader. She turned to glance at Aspencloud, smiling. Starclan has blessed us both today!
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 am

Wolfpaw|6 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome, smart|She cat

Wolfpaw's eyes widen and a smile appeared on her face as she heard her name. She pads up and receives her apprentice name. She smiles at Graymist.

Featherheart|30 moons|warrior|smart, sarcastic| she cat

Featherheart cheered for Aspencloud and Wolfpaw.
...Aspencloud is a good choice for a deputy. I hope he serves well for us and Swiftstar... She thinks to herself. She pads up to her new apprentice and touches Speckledpaw on the head with her nose. She smiles at him.

I was about to say that Sootpaw was very inactive but I saw that Speckledpaw is Featherheart's apprentice. Rip))
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:13 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [21 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

HAWKFROST dropped the rabbit at the top of the pile before padding after Sandpaw, deciding to take a seat next to her near the back of the clan as to not interrupt. As the declaration of the future deputy drew nearer, anticipation flooded the large tom's body. Aspencloud's name being called permitted a dark shadow to pass across his pale green gaze before disappearing again. Though he had to admit that he was jealous, the younger warrior knew that the tom fully deserved the title. Perhaps one day he'd be worthy of it as well. Hawkfrost politely cheered on his clanmates before rising to his paws and glancing down at the small she-cat beside him. "Is this where we part ways Sandpaw?" he questioned, shaking out his ruffled ginger pelt.

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [27 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD stood tall beside Swiftstar, his body strong and his face solemn as she conducts the rest of the gathering. The lithe tom looking on with pride shining in his amber eyes as Graymist was the first to be given an apprentice. Keeping his eyes trained on the she-cat as she padded towards the front of the crowd, giving her a small smile. Not only had he been appointed deputy, but his closest companion had finally achieved her first apprentice. As the ceremony comes to a close with both kits receiving their apprentice names and mentors, the warrior pads slowly towards the pretty gray she-cat, not wanting to interrupt her boding with her new apprentice. He gives a flick of his tail in greeting before meowing out a friendly, "Congratulations." before heading back towards his leader to discuss his new duties.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby ~Wildfire » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 am

Echosong
    [female - 26 moons - warrior - crush: robincall - tags: robincall]
As the gathering began and Swiftstar named Aspencloud deputy, Echosong tried to think of a way to let Robincall at least watch the ceremonies. Ignoring him telling her to go join the others, she bent down and started pulling at his nest, careful not to jostle him or cause him any pain. Inch by inch she managed to move the nest along with the inured warrior closer to the opening that led to the camp clearing, giving him a view of the gathering and Swiftstar standing tall, Aspencloud by her side. "See, now we both get to watch." she said, smiling at Robincall. Echosong sat down beside his nest, focusing her gaze on their leader.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Need Active RPers

Postby Arsxene » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:05 pm

//sorry for being in-active, school is being hectic as usual.
idk if i should make a charcter blind or not
Lakepaw
Shecat/6🌙/Apprentice/Mentor:Hawk

The she-cat padded over for the clan-meeting. She swished her tail
as she congratulated the new apprentices.
The grey tabby looked around to see a sight of her mentor, she couldn't even catch a
glimpse. She sighed as she wondered,
elsewhere.
//
FerretMask
Tom/23🌙/Warrior/❤:Owl

The tom laughed as he followed after Owl to the fresh kill pile.
"Morning must be such a buzzkill" he joked to the other as he feasted on
a water-vole. The brown-pelted tom perked up as they were called over for a clan meeting, he looked
at his friend and nodded before going to the highrocks.
//
Smokepaw
Tom/7🌙/Apprentice/Mentor-??

The smoke pelted tom padded, over to the edge of the camp ,bored.
He yawned as he looked over at the horizon. His ear perks up as he went over to the clan meeting.
He congratulated the NEw apprentices with enthusiasm. Later on the tom ran off back to the edge where it leads to the fields.
He suddenly picked up a scent of prey. He suddenly bolted off chasing it, which lead him to the forest.
//
NightWhisper
Shecat/39🌙/Warrior/N/A

Nightwhisper layed in the grass relaxed, without the care. She stared blankly through the wholetire ceremony without saying a word. She got up and lashed her tail in synch with the wind.

───────{ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛʏ - ɴᴏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ}──
✦ Kuni/Zeph ✦ He/They ✦ Artist ✦ 18+
─────────────────────────────────

───────────────────────────
Tumblr - Insta - Signature Credit -
───────{ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ - ᴅᴀᴢᴀɪ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴜ }───

Arsxene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Featherheart|30 moons|warrior|smart, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: Speckledpaw

"So Speckledpaw, you want me to show you the territory?"She asks her apprentice. She needed to stretch her legs after being in the camp for too long.

Wolfpaw|6 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome, smart|She cat|Tags: Graymist

"So can we go explore the territory? I want to see what's out there!" she asks excitedly. Maybe I get to even see my mother! she thinks to herself.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

AirClan Territory || Need A Medicine Cat

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:23 pm

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 48 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Swiftstar smiled as she overlooked her clan. She was proud to be the leader of such wonderful cats. The she-cat was pleased with each individual cat and how hard they worked to keep this clan alive. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Aspencloud approaching. Looking over the clan, she yowled, "This meeting is over. You are all dismissed." The leader turned back to face her new deputy. "I'm assuming you're wondering what your first task is." A grin rested on her muzzle. "Our fresh-kill pile looks alright for now, thanks to all those who left to hunt this morning." The black and white she-cat sat down before continuing. "However, I would like for you to begin organizing small patrols to send out at night. Now that it is getting colder, predators may start lurking near the camp, trying to hunt for prey in our territory... or even worse, hunt our cats."

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 25 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud, Wolfpaw

Graymist was bursting with pride and excitement. She watched as Aspencloud approached and said his congratulations. The she-cat nodded her head as he padded away to fulfill his new duties. A tinge of sadness pricked her heart. The two of them wouldn't get to spend quite as much time together anymore. She hoped that it wouldn't damage their quickly developing friendship. Snapping back into reality, Graymist turned back to face her new apprentice. "Of course." She smiled. "You'll love Airclan territory! There is so much diversity about the land." Her spirits began to lift as she rambled on about the territory. "Let's go!" With a flick of her tail,
    the she-cat trotted away, heading for the camp entrance. "Let's go Wolfpaw!"
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Wolfpaw|6 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome, smart|She cat|Tags: Graymist

"Yay! I'm coming!" she runs after Graymist. Her fur fluffs up with excitement. Her eyes filled with excitement.I wonder what will my first catch be. she thought. She can already see some of the territory from where she was.
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Need A Medicine Cat

Postby chlorophyll » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:53 pm

-Speckledpaw-
Tom-Apprentice-6 Moons-Mentor: Featherheart- Tags: Featherheart

He couldn't help but feel proud as the clan shouted his name. He felt proud for Wolfpaw, too, just seeing his denmate share his happiness. Turning away, he noticed his new mentor, Featherheart, going towards him. Speckledpaw listened to what she said, immediatly perking up.
"Really? Yeah! I've always wanted to know what our territory was like. I've always heard about it, but they never let us actually see it..." he trailed off.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me