AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby tūī » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:06 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Tags: Treekit ,OPEN

The tom stalked the clan members through the bushes, as soon as he found Treekit he grabbed her, dragged her through the bushes and knocked her head so she passed out. The second she fell asleep he ran off with her. No cat saw,
at least he hoped they didn't. He ran far into the forest where no cat had been before.

| Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Pebblepelt, OPEN

The kit woke up to be in an unfimiar place. "Where am I?" She looked around, beside her was her father. "YOU?!"
She screeched. "WHERE HAVE YOU TAKEN ME?!" She demanded.

I'm running out of ideas
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:22 pm

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:Graymist

She purrs. Okie dokie! she said happily. She follows after her mentor and fluffs up her fur to keep warm.

»»-------------¤-------------««

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:Silverpaw

Well that IS good! Here let me clean that up. he grabs a cobweb and cleans the blood.
He then grabs some marigold leaves and rubs it on the woundThere you go, Silverpaw. Be careful next time though. Go see if Jaysong, Hawkfrost and Aspencloud needs to be healed he smiles at the apprentice

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: OPEN

OPEN

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Pebblepelt, Treekitl

He heard some rustling in the bushes and smells something unfamiliar. He buries his prey and follows the scent only to find a tom and Treekit. Excuse me! What do you think you are doing with that kit!? he demanded

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:23 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Tags: Aldershine

The tom looked at him and hissed, "What are you doing here?" He demanded his fur bristling. "I just came to get MY child." He slashed at his throat but missed. "Hmph." He grabbed Treekit but she dodged away quickly.

| Treekit | She-cat | 6 Moons | Tags: Aldershine

The kit ran into Aldershine's fur the second she heard his voice "I want to go back to camp!" She cried. "I want to stay at camp!" She hissed to her father "and you can't STOP ME!"
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:08 pm

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:Graymist

She purrs. Okie dokie! she said happily. She follows after her mentor and fluffs up her fur to keep warm.

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:Silverpaw

Well that IS good! Here let me clean that up. he grabs a cobweb and cleans the blood.
He then grabs some marigold leaves and rubs it on the woundThere you go, Silverpaw. Be careful next time though. Go see if Jaysong, Hawkfrost and Aspencloud needs to be healed he smiles at the apprentice

OPEN

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Pebblepelt, Treekitl

He dodges the attack and unsheathes his claws. She wants to be taken back to camp and that's where I'll take her. Lets go Treekit. He gently picks up Treekit by the scruff and heads back to camp

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan || New and Accepting ||Roleplay Thread OPEN

Postby literal.trash » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:33 pm

x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿
Cursedecho | Crush; Briar | idk | Tags; Lucky, open | 26.5 Moons
x✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁⇁✿

Cursedecho took a bite, and stood up. "You're free to finish the rest. I'm going to hunt, feel free to come along if you'd like." he meowed to Luckywish. He watched as she nodded, but didn't stand up. "See you later, then." he meowed, padding away. He padded towards the entrance, but before leaving, looked back at his sister. Cursedecho let out a sigh, turning back around and padding outside of camp.
------------------------------------
Luckywish | Crush; Robin | idk | Tags; Robincall | 26.5 Moons

Luckywish watched as he stood up, his mouth full. She looked back down, eating a bit of the vole. She nodded at Cursedecho's question but stayed put. She wasn't really up for hunting at the moment. Luckywish looked up at Cursedecho, and watched as he padded away. "Bye." she whispered, turning her attention towards the medicine den after he was out of sight. She quickly stood up, padding back to the pile to grab a squirrel for Robincall. She wanted to make up with him, since that encounter. Luckywish padded towards the medicine den, a squirrel in her jaws. Entering inside the den, she dropped it in front of the injured feline. A small smile was on her muzzle. "H-hey." she meowed quickly, looking towards the ground instead of his face.
------------------------------------

Owleyes | Crush; Ferret | Dead inside | Tags; open | 34 Moons

openn

hello I am literal.trash. my real name is katie and I'm a big fan of plants and cats!
---
none of these gifs/pixels are by me <3
---
i also roleplay, im a big fan of warriors!

literal.trash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:09 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Tags: OPEN

The tom growled and walked off, he was mumbling something under his breath. That tom is going to be sorry once I'm done with him. he thought.

| Treekit | She-cat | 7 Moons | Tags: Aldershine

"Thank you Aldershine! You really saved my flank back there" She licked his chin as they walked off together. She realised something "Wait. I'm 7 moons old now... shouldn't I be an apprentice?!"
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:50 am

OPEN

He purrs and gently puts Treekit back down. Hm, you're right. Lets go look for Swiftstar then. She should still be out on patrol. he leads the way to where the patrol had split up earlier

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:16 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD listened intently to Silverpaw, a proud smile spreading across his maw at the apprentice's obvious excitement at their success. "She did an amazing job too, listened to every word I say and dealt some of the nastiest blows." he congratulated the young she-cat, knowing how rewarding it was to acknowledge Silverpaw's success. The deputy praised her in hopes that it would build her confidence and aid her in her quest to acquire warrior status. "If that becomes a scar, you should wear it proudly as a reminder of the time you helped to defend your clan against one of the most fearsome predators." the sleek black tom-cat purred lightly. As the young cat praised his work as well as the work of his fellow warriors, Aspencloud couldn't help but smile bashfully. "It wasn't as amazing as she says, just a lot of good teamwork." he chuckled lightly, padding further into the den to allow Bramblewhisker a chance to examine his leg.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST open

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW chuckled lightly, relieved that both he and his mentor were on the same page. Though he loved to help his clan in any way possible, he wasn't about to argue with Swiftstar seeing as he was fairly tuckered out. As the older she-cat promised to assist him, the apprentice dipped his head gratefully. Truthfully, he was sure he could've found some way to deal with the load of prey, though it would've been quite heavy and annoying. The maine coon grabbed his rabbit by the scruff, grunting in agreement at the black and white she-cat's desire to sleep. He too couldn't resist the pull of a warm nest after a successful day of hunting. Crowpaw trailed loyally after his mentor, the rabbit's hind paws dragging lightly against the snow. Reaching the clearing they'd opted to meet the rest of the patrol at, the young tabby didn't bother to lay his prey down. Once more on the move, he flashed a cheeky grin at Graymist, showing off his catch of the day. "Told you I could do it." he mumbled out around the fur. The large tom ambled contentedly along with the rest of his patrol, more than happy to be camp-bound.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK trudged onward through the powdery snow, grunting softly at the effort of raising her aching paws. Every step she took was harder than the last, but the rapidly strengthening scent of cats called to her. The resilient young she-cat, growled softly to herself, encouraging herself to take just one more step. The pretty brown loner glanced over her shoulder to make sure her sister was following, her heart twanging with guilt at how miserable the quiet cat looked. But this is what their mother had wanted, and it would be the last thing Lark would do if it killed her. Turning to face the looming forest once more, she drew in another quiet breath. Multiple cats and strong markings assaulted her senses. "It's just up here Cricket, I promise. And then we can eat and rest." she reassured her sibling, though she knew the silent she-cat was less than impressed with this whole situation. Lark dragged herself two more fox lengths until the edge of the border lay directly before their noses. Fresh tracks in las night's snow caught her attention and her ears pricked forward, searching for any signs of life.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket wandered aimlessly after her sister, simply doing as she'd always done. Lark had always been the leader of the two, the tabico content to just be her sheep. Green eyes met her gold ones and she stared back at the chocolate brown she-cat, simply shrugging at her reassurances. If Cricket had it her way, they'd never have lost their mother or gone on this ridiculous quest to find a bunch of forest cats she wasn't even sure existed. And all for what, to find some long lost brother they didn't even know was alive? The smaller of the two cats let out a gentle huff of annoyance, now throughly irritated with the snow clinging to her underbelly and the dampness of her aching paws. Just as she returned to the present, the quiet cat found herself colliding with Lark's rear end. Stumbling backwards, she glared at her sister until she recognized what Lark was so preoccupied with. Pawprints.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:22 am

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Territory - Tags; Patrol

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar was quiet as she headed back to camp. Instead, she decided to listen to the conversations of the others. Crowpaw's remark brought a smile to her muzzle. That apprentice was surely something special. He would bring a lot of good to the clan. The she-cat glanced at the others. Her gaze landing on Wolfpaw. The she-cat would also be a huge help to the clan. Though, she couldn't help but worry some. The clan was small. A lot of the apprentices only had a couple moons before they would be warriors. The clan needed to replenish somehow.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Territory - Tags; Wolfpaw

Graymist felt a wave of relief at the sight of Swiftstar and Crowpaw. The last thing she wanted to do was stand around in the cold waiting for the others to arrive. Her head nodded at Swiftstar's comments. Opting to remain quiet and not verbally respond since she had prey in her mouth. The she-cat's belly rumbled softly. She was ready to get back to camp as soon as possible. For more reasons than one. Her pace was quick as she padded along, but not fast enough to speed past the rest of the patrol. Her ears pricked as Crowpaw began to speak. Her tail twitched amusingly. "You sure did." She attempted to chuckle. "Good job."

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Speckledpaw

Silverpaw winced a little as the medicine cat touched the wound. She kept a brave face, not wanting to appear weak now. Her ears were burning at Aspencloud's comments. She glanced down, attempting to examine the wound on her shoulder. Though she hoped it would heal properly, she also wouldn't mind if it did become a scar she could use as a reminder. Excitement bubbled inside of her. "I have to go look for Speckledpaw!" The she-cat began to race out of the den but quickly slowed down, not wanting to mess up the cobwebs covering the wound. As she emerged from the den, her eyes immediately began to search the clearing for the apprentice. "Speckledpaw!" She called out, hoping for a response.

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Featherheart

Falconblaze arose from his nest. He had decided to take a short nap after having trouble sleeping the previous night. His front legs stretched forward. Feeling refreshed, the tom decided to head out of the warrior's den. He wanted to make himself ready for any upcoming patrols. As he made his way out of the den, he almost stepped on a fluffy tail. Looking over he noticed Featherheart sitting by the den entrance. Unsure of how to greet her, he dipped his head. "Hello there, Featherheart." A little more awkwardly, he added, "Sorry about almost stepping on your tail."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:44 am

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:Patol

She smiled in delight as she spotted Swiftstar and Crowpaw.

Bramblwhisker checks Aspencloud's leg for any injuries.No broken bones. Just a small cut. He cleans off some blood with cobwebs and spreads marigold over the wound. There you should be good to go You guys were brave fighting off that badger

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: Falconblaze

Featherheart hisses at the tom but calms down when he said hi.Greetings Flaconblaze, it's alright. How has your day been?she asked the tom. She wraps her tail around her body to keep warm

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Patrol, Treekit

He finds Swiftstar and the patrol Swiftstar, I found Treekit being taken away by a tom. He was about to attack but luckily, no one was hurt or injured
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me