AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby tūī » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:37 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Tags: OPEN

He lay curled in a ball of fluff in the forest. He was alone and all he could hear was the wind against the leaves on trees.

| Treekit | She-cat | 7 Moons | Tags: OPEN

The kit stumbled towards the fresh-kill pile. She looked at the cats around her each one was glancing at her then turning away when she looked at them. What's with these cats? she thought. She grabbed a mouse then ran into the nursery to hide from the glances.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:50 pm

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|crush: Sandpaw|Tags; Sandpaw
Swallowpaw could see the worry in her eyes suddenly feeling a flood of guilt wash over him. "I-.." He paused. "There's a secret exit behind the apprentice's den. I went through there to explore." He lifted his tail to touch Sandpaw's shoulder. "Please don't worry about me that much, I'll be fine." He mewed sincerely. She really does care for me. He pressed his head against hers for a few moments then hastily drew back, unsure of her response.

S k y p a w

-open
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:35 am

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:OPEN

OPEN

»»-------------¤-------------««

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:OPEN

OPEN

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: Falconblaze

Treekit is getting pretty older now even for a kit. Should we remind Swiftstar? She asked Falconblaze. I should probably train my apprentice sometime. I only showed Speckledpaw the territory. Not now thought it's getting very chilly with leaf bare already here. I don't want me or Speckledpaw catching greencough. she said

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Crowpaw

Yeah I did. He was gray with white paws if I remember correctly. He tried to attack me in front of Treekit. The snow crunched underneathe his paws as he and Crowpaw entered the forest. He looks around for any sign of that same rogue that attacked him. Stay close, Crowpaw. He may be around here somewhere The warrior warned.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm

| Pebblepelt | Tom | 24 Moons |Tags: Aldershine, Crowpaw

The tom smelt two AirClan cats, Crowpaw and Aldershine. He got up trying not to make any sounds the slowly and swiftly rushed off further into the forest, snow freezing his paws. He looked back at the two cats and let out a loud "MRROW" Trying to lure them to him. He rushed away again hoping the two cats will chase him.

~Nadine wrote:
| Treekit | She-cat | 7 Moons | Tags: OPEN

The kit stumbled towards the fresh-kill pile. She looked at the cats around her each one was glancing at her then turning away when she looked at them. What's with these cats? she thought. She grabbed a mouse then ran into the nursery to hide from the glances.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:43 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD chuckled softly, nodding in agreement. "I've got a pawful of stories I could tell kits. The only problem is we don't have any!" he sighed dramatically, trying to make light of the precarious situation the clan had been put in. If they didn't begin producing litters soon, the future of Airclan would look quite grim. The deputy refocused on the pretty gray she-cat beside him, rolling his glowing amber eyes as a smirk settled along his muzzle. "I wonder indeed mouse brain." he retorted playfully. The problem of the mysterious kitnapper drained the mirth from their conversation. The lithe back tom shook his head, a heavy sigh escaping him. "I don't know the full story yet." he admitted with a frown. "But I fully intend on finding out." he added strongly. Aspencloud was immensely grateful for Graymist's willingness to help him without question. "How does squirrel sound?" he offered before leaving his companion's side to find them a sheltered spot of camp to reside. The deputy lowered himself down beside the apprentices' den, sinking ungracefully to the hardened earth.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST open

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW frowned deeply, his large head shaking in disgust. "A kit shouldn't be subjected to violence like that." he sighed heavily. The more he heard about this mystery tom, the more he wanted to sink his claws into him. The apprentice felt a deep-rooted need to protect his clanmates, and anything that threatened them needed to be terminated. The maine coon took note of Aldershine's words, though he felt fairly confident that his size would prove to be too much for the annoying mouse-brain traipsing around their forest. "I can't believe someone even let him into our camp." he huffed darkly, murky green eyes narrowed. When he became leader, none of this nonsense would be tolerated. A sharp cry from deeper in the forest caught his attention, ears flattening against his skull. Not only was it an obvious luring tactic, but it had also probably scared off any of the remaining prey in the woods. That was strike two for Crowpaw. Anger began to rumble in his belly, fueling him onwards. The apprentice glanced to Aldershine, awaiting the more experienced warrior's opinion.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK trudged on through the thick blanket of snow, a bit surprised that they'd yet to encounter any of these infamous clan cats. Weren't there supposed to be lots of them wandering about, protecting their territory? The thick-pelted chocolate she-cat gave a shrug, unperturbed by the lack of a grand entrance. Besides, the pair had to be getting closer to their home base, as the scent of strange cats was only growing stronger in her nostrils. Suddenly, a loud noise caught her attention, her dark head jerking towards it. Through the trees, she spotted a strange gray tom bounding through the forest. Was he one of these clan cats? Lark glanced back at Cricket for a moment, looking for her consent before pursuing the interesting cat. The sisters loped after Pebblepelt, slipping through the underbrush and drifts of snow, his tracks easy to follow. "Hello?" she called out apprehensively, though her voice showed no signs of wavering. If it came down to a fight, she knew that both her and her sister were more than capable of holding their own.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket caught the noise first, though she remained silent as she watched Lark catch it as well. The pretty tabico allowed her sister to take the lead once more. Unlike the strong, dark she-cat, Cricket felt much more apprehensive about the situation. Why would the tom be out here all alone, and why did it sound like he was trying to draw someone out? Uneasiness settled in her gut, but she trudged on loyally behind her sister, catching glimpses of the gray tom weaving about the forest with her sharp golden eyes. The decently sized she-cat allowed Lark to do all of the talking, her own claws sliding out just in case.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:36 pm

(Sorry for the wait. Just got back from a conference!
Alo, posts are a little short because power could go out at any moment with all of this heavy wet snow!)
    - Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Silvermist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar's ears perked at the sound of a voice. She slowly opened her eyes. In a groggy voice, she responded, "Yes?" The she-cat moved her paw away from eyes. "What is it, Silvermist?" She let out a small sneezing fit. "Sorry about that." The leader shook her head before sitting up. "Please, make yourself comfortable."

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

A small frown rested on Graymist's muzzle. She felt the need to be much more observant of her surroundings from now on. The clan needed to protect Treekit and the other young apprentices at all cost. They were the only future the clan had right now. She was grateful for Aspencloud's determination to keep the clan safe. The mention of prey grabbed her attention. "Squirrel sounds wonderful." She smiled as her mouth began to water. Turning away from the tom, she pranced over to the fresh-kill pile. Her eyes searched up and down the pile. Surely there would be at least one partially plump squirrel the two could feast on. Aha! The she-cat's eyes lit up as her gaze landed on the perfect squirrel. Picking it up she quickly carried it back to where the tom was sitting. She dropped it near his paws. "This is the best one I could find!" The gray tabby chirped. Lowering herself, the she-cat stretched out her front legs to the side. It was nice to finally be able to rest again.

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Featherheart

Falconblaze shook his head. "I'm sure Swiftstar is aware." His gaze drifted across the camp clearing. "Maybe there is a reason for him still being a kit that we are unaware of." The tom rolled his eyes. "Or maybe it's just because she doesn't want to accept the fact that the camp is shrinking with our lack of new litters being produced." Letting out a sigh, the tom's focus returned to Featherheart. "Speaking of Speckledpaw, I haven't seen much of the young tom. Have you?"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:11 pm

(Falconblaze said Treekit is male... ;-; ((SHE'S A GIRL))

arctic.sprite wrote:"Maybe there is a reason for him still being a kit that we are unaware of."
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:55 am

Wolfpaw|7 moons|Warrior apprentice|adventurous, bothersome|She cat|Tags:OPEN

OPEN

Bramblewhisker|41 moons|Medicine Cat|Wise,sometimes stubborn, caring|tags:OPEN

OPEN

Featherheart|31 moons|warrior|softy, sarcastic| she cat|Tags: Falconblaze

Her ears perked up when he mentioned Speckledpaw. She remember the only time she spent time with him was when she took the apprentice to explore the territories. She looks around with the apprentice no where in sight.Well now that I think about it,I haven't seen him since last time. The silver tabby answered.

Aldershine|30 moons|Warrior|loyal,self dependent, rude|tom|Tags:Crowpaw

The tom's ears rotated in different directions, trying to find out where the eerie cry is at. He finds the source of the sound and flattens his ears, and unsheathes his claws for any possible attack. Stay close, Crowpaw. He's dangerous and might be close he warns. He crouches down and sniffs for that same tom who attacked him earlier.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:18 am

A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

ASPENCLOUD watched Graymist intently from his position on one of the only expanses of camp untouched by snow. The deputy admired the spring in her step, knowing it was hard to maintain such a positive attitude in such harsh conditions. Soon enough, she turned to face him with a squirrel clamped firmly between her jaws. The sleek black tom offered her an appreciative smile, his amber eyes glowing with warmth as the pretty gray warrior made her way back towards him without a moment's hesitation. "It looks wonderful." he reassured her efforts. Aspencloud watched his dearest companion settle before nudging the squirrel towards her. "So how was your training with Wolfpaw?" he questioned, interested to know how the mentor and her first apprentice were getting along.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST open

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW heeds Alershine's advice, his claws sinking beneath the powdery snow, his murky green eyes narrowed. The fur along his shoulders began to bristle in anticipation, a soft growl of warning rumbling in his throat. "Show yourself." he growls out sharply, having grown tired of the stranger's games. The large apprentice stalked forward, though he made sure to keep the warrior close to him, brushing aside the undergrowth. Suddenly, a new yet vaguely familiar scent engulfed his nostrils. It almost reminded him of his mother's scent, though he hadn't seen her in moons. A deep frown of confusion rested across his muzzle.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [11 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW open

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK trudged on through the thick blanket of snow, a bit surprised that they'd yet to encounter any of these infamous clan cats. Weren't there supposed to be lots of them wandering about, protecting their territory? The thick-pelted chocolate she-cat gave a shrug, unperturbed by the lack of a grand entrance. Besides, the pair had to be getting closer to their home base, as the scent of strange cats was only growing stronger in her nostrils. Suddenly, a loud noise caught her attention, her dark head jerking towards it. Through the trees, she spotted a strange gray tom bounding through the forest. Was he one of these clan cats? Lark glanced back at Cricket for a moment, looking for her consent before pursuing the interesting cat. The sisters loped after Pebblepelt, slipping through the underbrush and drifts of snow, his tracks easy to follow. "Hello?" she called out apprehensively, though her voice showed no signs of wavering. If it came down to a fight, she knew that both her and her sister were more than capable of holding their own.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

Cricket caught the noise first, though she remained silent as she watched Lark catch it as well. The pretty tabico allowed her sister to take the lead once more. Unlike the strong, dark she-cat, Cricket felt much more apprehensive about the situation. Why would the tom be out here all alone, and why did it sound like he was trying to draw someone out? Uneasiness settled in her gut, but she trudged on loyally behind her sister, catching glimpses of the gray tom weaving about the forest with her sharp golden eyes. The decently sized she-cat allowed Lark to do all of the talking, her own claws sliding out just in case.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Minty~Shark wrote:S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|crush: Sandpaw|Tags; Sandpaw
Swallowpaw could see the worry in her eyes suddenly feeling a flood of guilt wash over him. "I-.." He paused. "There's a secret exit behind the apprentice's den. I went through there to explore." He lifted his tail to touch Sandpaw's shoulder. "Please don't worry about me that much, I'll be fine." He mewed sincerely. She really does care for me. He pressed his head against hers for a few moments then hastily drew back, unsure of her response.

S k y p a w

-open
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me