🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:09 am

Silvershine

"Yep!" Silvershine said watching Slatepelt as got into the water. Looking around for a second she saw a cluster of rocks that had a space in the middle. "Come into this circle of rocks. Once you get into this circle , bring your paws off the ground and move them like you were running." Silvershine instructed.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:03 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Warrior | 11 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Hawkpaw instinctively found himself move closer to Pebblepaw. "What do they want?" He growled, his voice low and hostile. The rogues unsheathed their claws to show sets of razor sharp nails. He wouldn't let himself flinch. Instead, Hawkpaw mentally ran through a list of battle moves, repeating them over and over in his head. He kept his breathing level, eyeing up the strange new cats with his piercing green eyes. All the while, thinking, will we have to fight them? and most importantly, can we beat them?
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:38 am

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: oakpaw]

Falconwing watched Oakpaw try, and when it was obvious that his apprentice needed some more pointers, he padded over, stopping just beside the young tom. “Alright, let’s try this one step at a time. First, just close your eyes. Don’t move yet. Stay in your hunter’s crouch and just breathe. Concentrate on your surroundings.” He meowed, his gaze focused on the apprentice so he could mke note of any progress.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw stepped closer to Hawkpaw, ready to fight if she had to. Her fur bristled along her spine and she unsheathed her claws in reply to the rogues’ open threat. She wasn’t afraid of a battle, after all that’s what they were all trained for ever since becoming apprentices, but what terrified her was the thought of watching someone she cared about get hurt. This thought made her shift so that her fur brushed Hawkpaw’s, just for the comfort of knowing that he was there and he wasn’t going anywhere.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: frogpaw]

Icepaw glanced around, trying to figure out how strong these alley cats really were and how a possible fight would turn out. The clan cats outnumbered their enemies and these cats looked like they were trained mainly to fight with brute strength and most of the Dawnclan warriors could beat them using speed and agility alone. But it would, without a doubt, also result in many injuries on their side as well. “We need to go look for that cat.” She agreed with Frogpaw.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:39 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Icepaw

Frogpaw heard his denmate speak even though hissing and growling filled the air. "We need to find him and give him back to the rouges so they don't hurt anyone!" he hissed. He looked around, his clanmates were scared, but determined to fight. "Where could he be?" he thought. A matted tabby rouge snarled with his lips curled backwards. He hissed and drew back, twitching his tail irritably. Frogpaw looked around. "Who's even leading these rouges?"

@Cats My Heart
Slatepelt is at camp.
Last edited by Catsrock237 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:40 am

Enzlo wrote:
    Chester

“Rogues? Oh, we’re not rogues. We’re alley cats. We have traveled a very long distance here. And I’m leading them, so is Amber” He said pointing his tail towards Amber
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:11 am

CalebWhere?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Rogues

Caleb's ears perked up at the word alley cats. He remembered bumping into them a really long time ago. Those cats were skinny yet violent. Believing the whole world was their enemy. So all the skinnier ones are FawnClan's enemies? Good to know. Caleb thought, examining all cats to know who to look out for.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:24 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 moons - Apprentice - Tags: Chester

Frogpaw watched the 'alley' cat speak up for all the rouges. "Why are you here!" he hissed loudly so he could be heard from the growling and hissing. Every inch on his fur was bristling."You should go back to where you came from!" Frogpaw was remembering all the training he's done with his mentor. He felt like these rouges wouldn't leave without a fight.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:39 am

Chester

He walked up to the shouting apprentice. "Well, little one. You don't realize who you're picking a fight with." He snarled.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 am

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: frogpaw, chester]

Icepaw hissed when Chester advanced on Frogpaw and took a few steps forward to face off against the alley cat. “Go pick on someone else or you will get your ears shredded.” She snarled, baring her teeth at the tom.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:43 am

Chester

He laughed at them. "How pathetic." He said. He pinned Icepaw down with one paw, and held her down. "Oh really?" He asked, still laughing.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me