🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby triplethesix » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:39 am

Fawnstar dodged the claws as she jumped up. Her neck was bleeding, but she tried to ignore it and not show weakness to these cats. She turned around and leapt at Dark, clawing him. “You must be mouse-brained wanting to work for some pest.” She whispered before clawing his face.

Acorntail sunk his claws deeper into the cats chest. He hissed at them one more time before taking a breath. He knew it was wrong, but he had to. Acorntail places his paw on the cats neck, not allowing them to breathe. After a few moments, the cat went limp. He stepped off the cats body before looking around for cats in danger. To his surprise a moment later, the cat was alive, but not by much. He shook his head and padded off, not wanting to murder them.

Raven
followed him. “Maybe they’ll learn from trying to attack an entire clan.” She meowed calmly. “Plus, maybe Chester will realize how mouse-brained Dark is.”

Iriscloud closed her eyes, preparing for the time every cat dreaded to come. Her death. She landed on the ground with a thud, but to her surprise, nothing more happened. The she-cat seemed to have disappeared, but then she realized what happened. She heard the mumbled sound of Slatepelt attacking Amber. She opened her eyes a bit, and she attempted to get back up, but her injuries had caused her to fall back down.
oh my god I love slatepelt and iriscloud ;-;

Pigeonkit
stood in the corner of the nursery, as far from the entrance as possible. The small kit was shaking with fear as she heard yowls of pain from the cats on the battle. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the attack.

Shellpaw yowled as a tom leapt on her, his claws digging into her sides. She tried to free herself, but he was much older and stronger than she was. She thought back to her training, and she kicked up at the tons stomach, her claws digging into his stomach. The tom let out a short yowl before tightening his grip on Shellpaw.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:48 am

Silverhsine

Joining in the battle, Silvershine raced toward Dark. She jumped onto his back and then after scratching him, she jumped off again. "Come fight me Dark. If you want to." Silvershine started to taunt. Once he attack and got him mad, she would lead him over to the edge of the fight so Chester would be free for anyone to attack. Nodding at Caleb she tried to tell him to sneak behind Dark and attack him that way as she distracted him.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:49 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Alley cat
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze continued wrestling with the outsider. She was growing weary and her wounds were painful. Suddenly, the she-cat was in the air. The cat had thrown her hard. She stumbled back to the cat. Breathing heavily, she took a moment to gather herself. Out of the corner of her blue eyes, she noticed the medicine cat den. Ashcloud...! Becoming enraged, the she-cat felt energy surge through her body. She had to protect her friend no matter the cost. Leaping full force into the cat, she pinned it down once more. Her good paw was pressed firmly against the cat's throat. "You've messed with the wrong clan." She hissed as her claws began to sink into its throat. "Should I finish you off?"

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing

Oakpaw's ears flattened. Yowling could be heard coming from the direction of camp. His fur began to rise as he looked back up at his mentor. "Okay." He nodded before running after his mentor. The small apprentice could hear the yowls becoming louder. Some were from pain and some were of anger. He felt like a kit again, terrified. "Are we going to have to fight?" The tom began to pick up unfamiliar scents from inside the camp. Each paw step was hesitant as he moved forward.

- Darkstripe - Tom - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

Darkstripe laid on the ground. The cat that had attacked him put a large gash on his face. Growling, he rose to his paws. He wasn't backing down yet. No matter how many times he may fall, it didn't matter as long as he got back up. Charging towards the cat, he tumbled himself into it. Viciously he swiped at its face, wanting payback for the gash that he had received.
    - Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Chestnutear, Olive

Dustpaw hissed, turning to face the direction Pigeonkit ran. "Fleabrain! Everyone here is a fleabrain!" She yowled. Her fur rose as the strange cats began to attack. Olive! I need your help! Not wanting to deal with her mentor anymore, the she-cat darted out of camp, dodging the rogues. She ran through the forest yowling, "Olive! Help!" Tears welled up in her eyes once more. "Help! Olive!" The she-cat ran as fast as she could, attempting to pinpoint the tom's location. "Please!"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:50 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; hawktalon • warrior • )

her ears also pricked upwards to hear voices. "y- yeah,"
she meowed, a little bit disappointed that their bonding moment was over. she made the grunt noise again. her apprentice approached her. "yes?" she meowed. "what?

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; - • loner • )

his ears pricked up. he stopped in his tracks when he heard dustpaw call him. "stay with me." he meowed as he ran closer to her.

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; pidgeonkit • warrior • )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:54 am

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive

"Olive!" Dustpaw fell over. She breathed heavily, trying to calm herself. "Help!" The she-cat looked at the tom helplessly. "We're being attacked... and you left me." Her gaze shifted to the ground. "Why?" At this point, her fur was sticking out everywhere. Dustpaw looked like a mess. She didn't care though, she wanted to know why Olive left her to be attacked by the rogues. "We've got to go back and help fight them!"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:01 am

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: oakpaw]

Falconwing came to a stop just outside of camp. He turned to look at Oakpaw, his expression grave. But when he saw the fear in the young tom's eyes, he knew he couldn't let him go into that mayhem. "No, no you won't. Now listen carefully. I want you to climb that tree and stay there until I come for you alright?" He fixed his golden eye on his apprentice, nodding towards one of the nearby trees that looked quite easy to climb.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw fought beside Hawkpaw, effectively defeating some of the enemy cats. But suddely one of the alley cats leapt at her from the side, clawing her shoulder and drawing a yelp from the tabby apprentice. But the adrenaline rushing through her veins allowed the Pebblepaw to ignore the stabbing pain of the fresh wound and fight back, dragging her own claws down the enemy she-cat's muzzle, just barely missing her eyes.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: camp]

Icepaw landed on the ground, two bloody clawmarks cutting across her left cheek. She spat out tufts of Chester's fur and pushed herself back to her paws, shaking her head to get rid of the blood dripping down her face. With a growl the white she-cat jumped onto the back of the nearest alley cat, digging her claws deep into it's shoulders.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:03 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; hawktalon • warrior • )

her ears also pricked upwards to hear voices. "y- yeah,"
she meowed, a little bit disappointed that their bonding moment was over. she made the grunt noise again. her apprentice approached her. "yes?" she meowed. "what?

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; - • loner • )

"one, i left just in case i made anything worse, me being a loner and all," he meowed. "and two. sorry but im not setting foot in your camp again. not for me." he said lowly.

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; pidgeonkit • warrior • )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:12 am

(I said no killing w/o my permission? :? )

Amber

She dodged his attack, and clawed down his neck and down his chest. Then he kicked him back. "Mousebrain." She growled. "Don't you see what one apprentice did? Nobody messes with Chester, or they get beaten. That apprentice caused your friend to get hurt. They caused all of these cats to get hurt." She growled. Then ran off away from them and attacked a different cat.

Chester

He attacked a nearby cat.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:25 am

Silvershine

Instead of waiting for Dark to attack, Silvershine raced over to Chester and stated, "What do you want and why do you fight us?" She knew that she would have to attack him if it would hurt the clan. She was not afraid to die for her clan. Though at the same time, she did not imagine dying this way out of all ways. Seeing all the cats bloody and hurt, she knew this needed to be ended.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:27 am

Dark & Chester

They both ignored the she-cat and were still fighting.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me