🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:54 am

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: frogpaw, chester]

Icepaw twisted when he pinned her down, a throaty snarl escaping her. Using her slight frame to her advantage she bit into Chester’s paw that was pinning her to the ground, digging her teeth in as much as her jaw would allow. There was no way she was going to let this foxheart stride in here and bully others.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 am

Chester

He responded quickly, and smacked her away with his sharp claws. "Attack." He told his cats, and Dark.

Dark

He nodded and growled. He went towards Caleb, and was about to attack him.

Amber

She nodded, and leaped on a warrior and clawed their flank, she then bit into their throat, making it bleed rapidly.

Others

The other cats started attacking all warriors, apprentices, and all others. They were in big numbers, and they were fierce.

(You can choose if one of the other alley cats are attacking your cat, just don't kill any w/o my permission. If you want your cat to die,
    then go ahead, lol)
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Alley cat
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze darted towards one of the rogues. Pinning them to the ground. Her white paws swiped furiously across the cats face. The she-cat wrestled with the other cat. Hissing through her teeth, she growled, "You all don't belong here." At her first chance, she leaned forward and chomped down hard on the cat's ear. "Take your little group and leave." Frostbreeze hissed, jumping back. She shook her head, attempting to regain her balance. Her tail lashed violently behind her. Preparing herself to attack once more, she took a moment to wait and see what the cat would do next.

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing

Oakpaw took a deep breath. He closed his eyes and concentrated as hard as he could. His ears were alert to any sort of sounds. The small tom remained in his current position. Taking in every smell and every sound he could. Without moving, he remained calm, awaiting the next command from his mentor.

- Darkstripe - Tom - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

Darkstripe stood ready to attack. His brown tail lashed violently. I guess it's time to show these rogues who runs this forest. The toms eyes and ears were alert for any incoming cat. He would not hold back on any cat that came near him. They were going to pay for causing such a ruckus to the clan.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Chestnutear, Olive

Dustpaw hissed, turning to face the direction Pigeonkit ran. "Fleabrain! Everyone here is a fleabrain!" She yowled. Her fur rose as the strange cats began to attack. Olive! I need your help! Not wanting to deal with her mentor anymore, the she-cat darted out of camp, dodging the rogues. She ran through the forest yowling, "Olive! Help!" Tears welled up in her eyes once more. "Help! Olive!" The she-cat ran as fast as she could, attempting to pinpoint the tom's location. "Please!"
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:10 am

Fawnstar leapt on the lead cat, Chester. She quickly pinned him down, her sharp claws sinking into his chest. “You’ll regret this.” She spat.

Acorntail instinctively leapt at a cat who was attacking an apprentice. He shoved the cat off of them and hissed at them, his muscles showing through his pelt and he held them down, his eyes blazing with fury. “You fool!” He yowled as he swiped at the cats muzzle, causing it to bleed.

Raven
followed him. “Maybe they’ll learn from trying to attack an entire clan.” She meowed calmly. “Plus, maybe Chester will realize how mouse-brained Dark is.”

Iriscloud was the cat Amber had attacked. She furiously kicked her legs, but it was no use. She let out a yowl of pain when Amber bit her throat. “Let. Me. Go!” She yowled, a pause between each word. “Slatepelt!” She called, hoping the tom was alright, and something told her he might save her.

Pigeonkit stood in the corner of the nursery, as far from the entrance as possible. The small kit was shaking with fear as she heard yowls of pain from the cats on the battle. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the attack.

Shellpaw yowled as a tom leapt on her, his claws digging into her sides. She tried to free herself, but he was much older and stronger than she was. She thought back to her training, and she kicked up at the tons stomach, her claws digging into his stomach. The tom let out a short yowl before tightening his grip on Shellpaw.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:20 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Warrior | 11 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Hawkpaw hurtled into the battle, adrenaline pulsing through his body. He swiped at a smallish rogue, feeling Pebblepaw's presence only a step away. A surge of anger rushed through him, "How dare you come here!" He yowled. Ears flattened, eyes blazing, Hawkpaw fell into time with Pebblepaw. Each move matched, each swipe reflected, they seemed to move as one.

(edit: sorry! I just assumed that pebblepaw is fighting right? :lol: )
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:27 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Open

Frogpaw was instantly shocked when he saw the Chester pin down Icepaw. He was fired up now. "Chester is not allowed to pin down a cat, especially an innocent cat younger than him!" He saw flurries of claws and fur everywhere. Frogpaw narrowed his eyes and sprang after Chester. "You'll pay!" he dashed through battle, keeping an eye on him. He saw Fawnstar leap onto him. Frogpaw was about to jump after Chester, but a tom twice his size butted into him. He hissed at the dark tom. "Remember the badger technique!" he thought. At once, the tom charged at Frogpaw, but he leaped over him and raked his back. He ran around the tom and nipped his legs. At once, he kicked the tom's side like a rabbit and sent him sliding in the dust. "Take that!" he shouted. The tom dusted his fur off and looked more angrier than ever. "Oh no.."
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:28 am

Falconwing
    [male - 34 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: oakpaw]

"Good." Falconwing praised Oakpaw, crouching down beside him to instruct him on the next step. "Now first try to block out the distracting noises like the rustling of leaves above and focus on-" he suddenly cut himself off, hearing yowling in the distance, coming from the direction of camp. What now? he thought, standing up quickly. "We have to go. Follow me and stay behind me no matter what happens until I tell you otherwise." Falconwing ordered his apprentice, heading at a fast pace back to camp.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 11 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw fought beside Hawkpaw, effectively defeating some of the enemy cats. But suddely one of the alley cats leapt at her from the side, clawing her shoulder and drawing a yelp from the tabby apprentice. But the adrenaline rushing through her veins allowed the Pebblepaw to ignore the stabbing pain of the fresh wound and fight back, dragging her own claws down the enemy she-cat's muzzle, just barely missing her eyes.

(no worries, yes pebblepaw is fighting like a lion :lol: )

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: frogpaw]

Icepaw landed on the ground, two bloody clawmarks cutting across her left cheek. She spat out tufts of Chester's fur and pushed herself back to her paws, shaking her head to get rid of the blood dripping down her face. With a growl the white she-cat jumped onto the back of the nearest alley cat, digging her claws deep into it's shoulders.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:09 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan//Tags: Dark

The tailless tom jumped out of Dark's way, then spun around to claw at Dark's side. Caleb let out a hiss.
I swear Caleb can't catch a break XD
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:21 am

Dark

“My apologies, you aren’t part of this clan.” He told Caleb and started defending Chester. He clawed all of the cats that attacked him, and drove them away.

Chester

He jumped on Fawnstar and bit into her throat, as it began to bleed. He then started clawing her chest and flank.

Amber

“I’m sorry,” she whispered quietly. Then she threw the cat up into the air, and kicked her with her back legs, then she ran up towards the cat and swiped her claws through her chest.

Others

They started defending themselves. A few of them kept clawing their faces, and several were already nearly winning.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:29 am

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T;IrisCloud, Amber|Mood, angry

The tom hissed, hair on edge. "Get the hell off of her." He snarled, pouncing on the shecat. The warrior used his strength to his advantage. "Mousebrain." His teeth showed, the tom scratched her flank. Then putting his strength in his front legs pinned her. His eyes traced over her, the throat would be easy. The warrior put his claws to her throat. "I'm not a murder." He mumbled. The feline unsheathed his claws, raking them down her stomach. The warrior prepared himself, she's going to blow.

you can't kill without permission, ..
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me