🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby triplethesix » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 am

FAWNCLAN
We are currently not accepting, sorry!
Discussion Thread Here

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You're happily walking through the beautiful forest. You notice the moss growing, the thick trees, and a plentiful stream in the heart of the forest. You're exhausted, hungry, and thirsty, so you decide to get a drink. As you are about to reach the water, you hear pawsteps. Your heart beats a bit faster each time you hear the pawsteps get closer. You finally turn around to see a small group of cats. "Fawnstar, we need to take them prisoner!" A tom whispered to the cat named Fawnstar. "No, they are clearly weak and not a threat." Fawnstar meowed back in a firm tone. The other two cats exchanged glances. "Hello there, I am Fawnstar. Leader and founder of Fawnclan. And what might your name be?" You introduce yourself and explain what you were doing. "Very well." Fawnstar meowed. "Follow me and my clan mates to camp. You are welcome to stay with us. We will have a clan meeting at sunrise tomorrow." She smiled. Something about her welcoming tone makes you believe her, and you silently nod. Fawnstar then turned to face a tom in the back of the group who hadn't spoke yet. She flicked her tail and the tom stepped forward. You assume this means come follow. The tom smiled at you before speaking. "Greetings. I am Acorntail a warrior of Fawnclan. My purpose is to serve my clan and train the young. I am also Fawnstar's kin. I hope you enjoy our clan." He meowed before stepping back. Fawnstar then smiled before asking you and her clan mates to follow her. You follow them through the thick forest and down a small slope that lead you into a large area with cats glancing at you. Fawnstar then turned to speak to you. "This is Fawnclan's camp. These are all dens to house the cats of our clan." She then meowed to Acorntail to give you a small tour of the camp. Oaktail smiled and then happily took the lead. You follow him into a log that was the entrance to camp. He showed you each den. There were many dens he showed you. Then he showed you to the fresh-kill pile. He could tell by the way you looked at the prey that you were quite hungry. He then gave you permission to eat a piece of prey and fill your stomach. You happily choose the best looking prey to you and eat it. You thank him before he trots off leaving you alone. You then entered your den and slept until sunrise. You knew this would be your new home.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

RULES
1. Follow Chicken Smoothie's rules
2. Do not be your own mate/crush
3. I will assign mentors, so please don't choose your own
4. Two high ranks per person (deputy, leader, medicine cat)
5. Med. cats and high ranks must have experienced roleplayers
6. Reservations only last 48 hours
7. Message me if you are going to leave for more than 3 days
8. At least 3 lines per character please
9. If you have word block, please do not play until you find your muse (this doesn't mean you can leave someone hanging)
10. LGBT+ is allowed here
11. Please disable signatures for this roleplay
12. I am always looking for ways to improve the clan, please send me any suggestions
13. No slang language please (idk, ikr, idc. This is also only for the roleplay thread)
14. There is no character limit, but if you choose to have a lot of characters, please try keep all of your cats active
15. If your warrior isn't active, their apprentice will be given a new mentor. (Unless you inform me why you will not be active)
16. Three posts per page (this is to help prevent people from getting lost)
17. Do not godmod. This rule is taken seriously, and I don’t want to have to ban people from the roleplay.
More rules will be added if needed.
Last edited by triplethesix on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 pm, edited 31 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships

Postby triplethesix » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:01 pm

RELATIONSHIPS

Key:
Mentor ~ Apprentice
Cat -> Crush
Crush <-> Crush
Mate ♡ Mate
Sibling - Sibling
Mother = Kits
Father == Kits
Adoptive Sibling -- Adoptive Sibling
Half Sibling*
Kittypet•
Rogue.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Siblings
Fawnstar -- Acorntail
Rain -- Dark
Yellowpaw - Redpaw
Ravenclaw - Candy•, Mittens•, Bear., Jade•
Rainpaw - Thistlepaw - Dawnflower*
Amberleaf - Tumblepaw

Parents
Ravenclaw == Redpaw, Yellowpaw
Beeleg = Toadstripe

Crushes
Ravenclaw -> Fawnstar
Slatepelt <-> Iriscloud
Silvershine -> Falconwing
Chestnutear -> Hawktalon
Yellowpaw -> Rainpaw
Raven. <-> Rain.
Hawkpaw <-> Pebblepaw

Apprentices
Acorntail ~ Icepaw
Foxwhisker ~ Rainpaw
Frostbreeze ~ Thistlepaw
Amberleaf ~ Yellowpaw
Riverfern ~ Redpaw
Thistletuft ~ Hawkpaw
Iriscloud ~ Pebblepaw
Falconwing ~ Oakpaw
Slatepelt ~ Frogpaw
Spottedheart ~ Foxpaw
Chestnutear ~ Dustpaw
Darkstripe ~ Owlpaw
Toadstripe ~ Nettlepaw
Badgerheart ~ Copperpaw
Silvershine ~ Cherrypaw
Stagleap ~ Maplepaw
Morningmist ~ Webpaw
Frigidheart ~ Shellpaw
Thrushwing ~ Twigpaw
Last edited by triplethesix on Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:45 am, edited 32 times in total.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fawnstar, Acorntail, Raven

Postby triplethesix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:36 am

Fawnstar opened her eyes and looked at the den entrance. She slowly stood up and stretched her legs before trotting outside of her den. The bright sun was shining through the trees and it warmed her pelt. She smiled and continued trotting towards the fresh-kill pile. She glanced down at the pile and noticed it was somewhat low. She sighed and ate a squirrel. When she finished the lifted her head at the sound of Acorntail approaching her. "Oh, hello Acorntail" she meowed. "Would you mind taking out a hunting party once you're finished with your meal?" She meowed glancing at the prey pile.

Acorntail blinked his eyes as he sun shone through the den. He yawned and sat up before glancing around. Most of the cats in the den were still resting, but he decided he'd get up anyway. He trotted out of the den and spotted his sister, Fawnstar eating a squirrel. He smiled and trotted towards her. "Good morning, Fawnstar." He meowed. "Sure" he meowed glancing at the prey pile. He ate a small bird before looking at the Warriors' den. He then glanced over at the Apprenices' den. He hoped his apprentice, Whitepaw would wake up in time to go on the patrol with him for training.

Raven yawned as she stood up in the small cave she had slept in for shelter. She carefully walked outside, making sure no one was around. She sighed in relief when there were no scents of cats, only prey. She sniffed the air again and began to follow a fresh scent trail of a mouse. After a few moment, she saw the small creature nibbling on a seed. Raven crouched down and slowly crept towards it. When she was close enough, she leapt into it and bite down on it's neck, ending it's life. She smiled before eating the small creature.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby karachi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:45 am

Nightfur // 31 Moons // Tom // Tags; open

Nightfur opened his eyes, he was in the warriors den. Some of the other warriors were still sleeping so he quietly got up and walked out of the den. He stretched his back legs, then his front legs. Nightfur then sat in front of the warriors den, looking at his surroundings.

Rain // 39 Moons // Tom // Tags; open

Rain was already awake, he was walking through the forest, then he scented Fawnclan. “The stench of clan cats,” he muttered.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:59 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - 32 Moons - Warrior -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frostbreeze yawned as she wiped her face with her paws. Mornings in the forest were her favorite. Why would any cat not want to live this way? She sat up and wrapped her tail around herself. Looking around, she noticed a few empty spots. Some of the others must be awake already. She thought to herself. Having fully awoken, Frostbreeze made her way out of the den, carefully avoiding the other sleeping warriors. She noticed some activity near the fresh-kill pile. "Good morning!" she meowed as she trotted over to the others.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:01 am

Riverfern

Riverfern got up and stretched, trying not to kick another warrior in the face. She walked out into the camp and surveyed the cats awake. Her heart beat slightly quicker when she spotted the handsom brown tom, Acorntail. She swallowed as she walked by him, grabbing a vole off of the prey pile. After getting her breakfast, she walked back over and sat next to him. "Good morning." She purred, taking a bite of the juicy vole.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fawnstar, Acorntail, Raven

Postby triplethesix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:12 am

Fawnstar smiled before glancing at the cats coming to join them. "Good morning" she meowed kindly. Her green eyes shone with joy as she looked at her clan. She knew her clan was loyal and that in the future they would be very successful. The clan was still getting used to the ways of living in the forest, but they still were able to manage.

Acorntail looked over at Riverfern. "Good morning. How are you doing?" Acorntail asked. "Would you like to join me for the hunting party this morning?" He smiled. Riverfern was quite a talented she-cat, and he believed she'd be able to help them gather prey.

Raven lifted her head and licked the blood off of her maw. She glanced around at all of the huge trees surrounding her. She slightly smiled before sniffing the air to search for more prey. She detected the scent of a large squirrel, but it was one fawnclan territory. She sighed before crossing the border to find the squirrel. Clan cats would still be asleep, right? She shook her head and began to follow the scent again.
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:16 am

Rain // 39 Moons // Tom // Tags; Fawnclan territory

He crossed the Fawnclan border. He walked around. Then Rain spotted a sparrow. He stalked towards the sparrow while it was looking the opposite direction, then he pounced on it. Rain then took a bite of the sparrow. This clan has really tasty prey.. he thought to himself.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:57 am

Riverfern

Riverfern swallowed the last bit of her prey before answering. "Sure." She mewed. She enjoyed hunting, even if she wasn't the best at it. "When are we leaving?"
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:20 am

(im open
░░░