☀BrushClan - Warrior Cat power rp - O&A☀

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ✩BrushClan - WC Power RP - Accepting!✩

Postby Keesa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 am

Redfur - warrior - Camp - tags: Icestar
The red warrior shifted uncomfortably and rolled out from underneath the thorn bush he had been sleeping under. It was far from ideal but at least he wasn't completely out in the open like the others, how they could sleep like that was beyond him. Redfur shook himself, trying to dislodge any troublesome thorns and leaves that stuck to his short fur. A movement caught his eye and he noticed Icestar was wake, he was surprised to see the leader shivering dispite the warm morning. It must be an ice cat thing he disided and walked over to her to say good morning, "Morning' Icestar," He said with a polite nod, "Your up early."

Opalpaw - apprentice - camp - tag:Open
The apprentice's fur seemed to fluff up a bit as she felt the temperatures rising with morning and she yawned, stretching with her paws and tail out stretched before settling back down into a sitting position. Her ears flicked around, as she listened to see if her mentor or any of the other apprentices had gotten up yet.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:02 am

Doveheart|Queen|Unknown Power|Crush: Trickeyes|Tags: None
Doveheart yawned and stretched out her legs as she woke up. She slowly stood up and stretched again before leaving her warm and cozy nest. She looked around for someone to talk to.
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩BrushClan - WC Power RP - New!✩

Postby k9inpants » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:20 am

Icestar - She-cat - Ice powers - Leader - 70 moons - Currently: looking for someone to talk to

Icestar noticed Redfur padding up to her. She waited until he spoke. With a small dip of her head in response, she replied, "Fine morning, Redfur." With a small grin, the blue point she-cat added, "I'm surprised you weren't up earlier, seeing as you like to sleep in the only thorn bush on the mountain." Icestar liked giving Redfur a hard time for his somewhat strange ways.

swimmer1318 wrote:
Sweetscent - Tom - Can grow extra limbs - Warrior - 34 moons - Currently: avoiding responsibility

Sweetscent sat in his nest, eyes closed. His three tails wrapped around him like a blanket. Mousedung, it's getting warm already, and I can't even see the sun yet! He mentally complained, though he kept his tails on him. The sandy warrior didn't really like to be seen, do he tried to hide himself from view whenever he wasn't interacting with his Clanmates. The full grown cat had too much of a "I can't see them, so they can't see me" mentality.

swimmer1318 wrote:
Trickeyes - Tom - Illusion - Warrior - 35 moons - Currently: sleeping

Trickeyes lay in his nest, fast asleep. His fur shimmered slightly, switching through colors like a rainbow.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:51 am

Doveheart|Queen|Unknown Power|Crush: Trickeyes|Tags: None
Doveheart saw that Icestar and Redfur were having a discussion, it didn't seem too important so she padded over to join them. She passed Trickeyes on the way and was able to keep her eyes off his sleeping form. His face looked so peaceful, which was something that was rarely seen when he was awake. She smiled and sat daintily next to Redfur. "Good morning!"
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:06 pm

l i l y f a l l
    female • thirty two moons • medicine cat • telepathy • mentoring finchpaw • no crush/mate • tags;; open
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________
      She stepped out of the medicine cat den and squinted out into the sunlight, sighing heavily to herself. Lilyfall headed back into the den and rummaged around for frozen leaves, stored in a special place that was always kept cool. "Looks like another day of heat," she muttered to herself, a bit grumpy. Although she wasn't one of the long-haired cats, sometimes the heat came to be unbearable even with Icestar's powers.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 pm

Redfur - camp - tags: Icestar, Doveheart
He huffed, "How you clan cats can sleep so exposed like that is beyond me, it's a miracle nobody's been taken by birds or somthing." He grumbled, though his tone was light and joking. "I'll keep taken' my chances with the bush thank you very much." He licked his paw and tried to get one of the stuborn twigs that was just behind his ear. He liked Icestar's rule, she seemed to him a fair easy going cat and it was nice not to have to worry about formalitys all the time. He had seen enough bad leaders to know a good one when he saw it. Redfur looked up from his grooming as another cat aproached and sat next to him. "Mornin' little lady," he greeted Doveheart, "Icestar here was just complementing me on my choice in nest."

Opalpaw - apprentice - camp - tag:Open
The apprentice's fur seemed to fluff up a bit as she felt the temperatures rising with morning and she yawned, stretching with her paws and tail out stretched before settling back down into a sitting position. Her ears flicked around, as she listened to see if her mentor or any of the other apprentices had gotten up yet.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:56 pm

- Honeymist - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Inside Camp - Taggs; open -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Honeymist's ears flickered. She could sense that others cats had already awoken and left the warriors area. It's not usual that I sleep this late. She stretched her stubby legs out as she yawned. Once she had fully gathered herself, she sat up. At least I'm not the last warrior to wake up. Glancing around, Honeymist noticed others who were still in a deep sleep. She padded her way around the sleeping cats, careful to avoid stepping on them. Outside the midst of sleeping cats she saw that there were some conversations going on. It may have been early morning but the heat was already pretty unbearable. Sitting down, she began to look around, wondering how to start her day.

- Ashpaw - Tom - Apprentice - Location: Apprentice Area - Taggs; open -

Ashpaw's eyes barely opened. Please don't tell me it's time to get up! He covered his face with his paws. Mornings were far from Ashpaw's favorite time of the day. He flicked his tail around, irritated at the fact that he needed to get up. Maybe my mentor is still asleep. He sighed. Starclan please let him still be asleep.
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:21 pm

Opalpaw - camp - tags: Open
The young apprentice's ears swivel around like little raidars as she tried to figure out who was up and who wasn't. She could hear other cats moving around her and breathed in their scents. For a second she played with the idea of hunting down Ashpaw but he was always such a grump in the morning it wasn't really worth it. She swished her tail gentely, thinking. Most of the Warriors were usually to buisy to bother with her and her mentor was useally already up and going by the time Opalpaw was awake. The sun was uncomfortably warm on her long fur, but she was greatful the air felt dry and free from storms, she would much rather suffer the heat than a storm. Opalpaw wondered what Honeymist had planned for her to learn today.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:06 am

- Honeymist - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Inside Camp - Taggs; Opalpaw -

Honeymist glanced around. She could sense her apprentice's presence. Swinging herself around she spotted Opalpaw. "Opalpaw?" She meowed out, "Are you ready to begin todays duties?" Honeymist still wasn't exactly sure where to start. With the fresh-kill pile looking a little low, hunting practice could be a good exercise for this morning.

- Ashpaw - Tom - Apprentice - Location: Camp - Taggs; open -

Ashpaw slowly sat up. Honeymist's voice rang loud in his ears. He shook himself, attempting to fully wake up. The tom looked around camp. He noticed Opalpaw was already awake. "Hey Opalpaw." Ashpaw greeted the only other apprentice. He deemed her to be his rival. There was no way Ashpaw was letting a she-cat outdo him.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✩BrushClan - WC Power RP - New!✩

Postby k9inpants » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 am

Icestar - She-cat - Ice powers - Leader - 70 moons - Currently: talking to Clanmates

Icestar laughed at Redfur's nippy response. "Oh, Redfur, you say "Clan cats" like you aren't one of them! You aren't truly a Clan cat until you get taken by a bird in the middle of the night. It's tradition." She grinned, turning to Doveheart. "Doveheart!" She exclaimed, glad to see the cat she had taken in as one of her own. "How are you? How did you sleep?" As she asked, the lithe she-cat looked quickly around camp. cats were beginning to wake up. She turned to Redfur. "Redfur, may you please call Snowbird over here?"

Sweetscent - Tom - Can grow extra limbs - Warrior - 34 moons - Currently: avoiding responsibility

Sweetscent slowly sat up in his nest. With a sigh, the sandy warrior stood, giving his fur a few quick licks. Once he looked presentable, he walked out of the warriors' den, almost stepping on Trickeyes. Mousedung, Trickeyes, pick a color! I can barely see you when you're the same color as your nest! He thought, though he didn't have the nerve to say any of it out loud. Trickeyes was scary.

Trickeyes - Tom - Illusion - Warrior - 35 moons - Currently: sleeping

Trickeyes was awakened by the sound of the other cats exiting the warriors' den. He sighed, focusing, making his pelt shimmer and change into its usual snowy color. Once he was satisfied, the stood, exiting the den and heading to the apprentices' den. Sticking his head in, he growled, "Ashpaw, wake up. Early training."
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬