(Wings of fire) a shattered trail {Open and accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: (Wings of fire) a shattered trail {Open and accepting}

Postby Kyti » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 pm

Calamity ~ Location: Rainwing Border ~ Mood: Intrigued ~ Tags:

As Calamity came up, she realized it was not in fact a dragon, but more like a flora encompassed stone, that could easily pass for a dragon. It was draped in vines and moss, and had spots of colorful flowers and ice blue lily. This must have been intentional. Nothing is sculpted in such dragon-likeness by nature. Calamity marveled at the stone dragon for only a few seconds more before curling up next to the warm rock and falling asleep.

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Calm ~ Tags: Torrent

Whirlwind gracefully landed next to the lake with Torrent as he made his inquiry. He actually wanted to see to her again? Even after she had almost robbed him? Although, of course he didn't know that. "Uh, sure! I'd like that. Though, I don't really stay around here all the time. I've got a spot near Diamond Spray River." She was still kind of cautious about what she revealed to Torrent, but at least she didn't specify cave. Besides, she did kind of want to see this clumsy flier again. She was kind of sad to see him go.
Whirlwind pressed her talons into the soft dirt below her, "So, what do you have to see the queen for?" Part of her hoped the Seawings and Skywings weren't getting along, and his meeting ended badly. That way at least they'd be on the same page with each other.
Last edited by Kyti on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Ash I location: sandwing territory I mood: wary and mad I tags: Gelid, Otter
Ash's breath caught in her throat. The Icewing's loud voice pierced through her skull. "Stand up and show yourself! Why have you been following us?!" He stared at her in silence, his glittering eyes like shards of ice. "Oh no", Ash thought. She couldn't see the Mudwing, although the Icewing was blocking most of her view, so that was probably the reason. "Hello", Ash said clearly, standing up. She matched the Icewing's gaze. "He looks like he's used to doing this", she noticed. "Perhaps he's a figure of authority..." "My name is Ash", she growled, raising her tail. Something about the Icewing felt... not quite right. "Should I tell him I'm looking for the dragonets from the prophecy?" She wondered. "But then that would make me sound like I'm from the Onyx Flame... Hmm, a vision would be very useful right now." Ash had remembered having something she assumed was a vision, although she wasn't sure. They seemed to come quite randomly and she's only had them a few times. "Does he even know about the prophecy?" she contemplated. "Wow, he's good at staring. Has he not blinked this whole time? And where is that Mudwing?"
(Does Gelid know about the prophecy/ that he's a part of it? Also, can Ash attack him?)

Personal use only:
Code: Select all
[b][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3651946&start=30]Ash[/url] I location: x I mood: x I tags: x[/b]

[b][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3651946&start=70]Princess Starburst[/url] I location: x I mood: x I tags: x[/b]

[b][url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3651946&start=70]Nightglimmer[/url] I location: x I mood: x I tags: x[/b]

x
x
───(あなたを愛している)

basil l they/he
hi! my name is basil! I like anime,
art, and science. I probably will
not be replying to pms at this time, sorry!

flight rising / my writing / wetlands

basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mew5522 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:48 pm

Otter|Location: Sandwing territory|Mood: Worried|Tags: Geild, Ash

Otter trailed behind Geild blinking in confusion. Why would a Sandwing of all things be following us...Did I accidently step on their foot or something in possibility? Otter watched as the Sandwing raised her tail, She's just doing that to intimmidate us. Otter tried to tell herself reassuringly. Maybe the Sandwing isn't so bad....should I do something? Otter's thoughts where swriling in her mind. I don't want them to fight, but then again she could be a threat. Otter stepped hesitantly on the sand too where she could see the Sandwing, but was still out of the way of her tail.
Last edited by Mew5522 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mew5522

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:06 pm

Torrent| location: main river in skywing territory| mood: grateful

Torrent nodded remembering the location that whirlwind told him. He was slightly cautious about relaying his reasons for being here to her but he shrugged it's not a big deal if one skywing knows he decided. He sat down ready to tell most of his mission. "I am a member of the Onyx Flame, one of the seekers to be exact." He took a break for a second before continuing. "The Queen told me to join so that the royal seawing family could have a source of information regarding the prophecy that isn't... Exaggerated or tainted in anyway." He paused realizing that he had hardly answered the question. "The skywing and seawing have been sharing information about potential prophecy dragonets and events regarding the prophecy since it was found. I'm going to relay our latest news and to hear theirs" he concluded. "Thanks for guiding me to the river. My brother always said I was useless when it comes to directions and staying on task." He laughed as he slipped into the cool refreshing water holding onto a solid rock to keep from being dragged away by the flowing water.

Gelid| location: sandwing territory outskirts| mood angry+ inquisitive |

From the corner of his eye Gelid could see Otter trailing behind him. He got down low just incase he needed to lunge or jump backwards. His face shaped a dangerous snarls as he started to feel the familiar feeling of the cold mint-like ice build up in his throat. There was a subtle his that it was creating. Gelid hissed through clenched teeth as he saw her tail raised."why are you watching us?" He questioned his teath and mouth starting to glow from his breath"one hit from that and I'm dead. Wait no not even one hit maybe one scratch could do it! I've read about sandwings but I've never had the chance to meet one... Let alone fight one" he thought. He wasn't sure why she was here for a fleeting moment he thought she might be working with the Icewing, however since they were nowhere to be seen he quickly ruled that out.

(Gelid is aware of the prophecy but he brushes it off as nothing he needs to pay any attention to. Yes you can attack us if you want. )
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:19 pm

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Curious ~ Tags: Torrent

"You're welcome!" Whirlwind gave Torrent a smile. Then it dropped as she thought on how to continue the conversation; his family? It didn't sound like he got along very well. "Also...the... Prophecy?" Whirlwind said instead. She had heard of the prophecy - who hadn't? - but had never actually paid much attention to it. All she ever seemed to hear about Nightwing prophecies were doom, and Pyrrhia being destroyed, and something about dragons dying. But she tried to recall some of it. "So... you look for the dragonetst that are supposed to save the world?" She said dubiously. "How do you find a prophecy anyway?"
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:36 pm

Torrent| location: main river in skywing territory| mood: calm

Torrent nodded confirming Whirlwind's first question. However he stopped when she enquired about how they found the prophecy. "I'm not sure, I'm not high enough in the rankings to know exactly, it just felt so real." He stated "it predicted things that just now are starting to happen and I guess we don't have anything to lose by believing in it. After all the nightwing are missing and they must be planning something." He continued shrugging his shoulders.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Calm ~ Tags: Torrent

"Oh," Whirlwind said, unable to think of anything else to say. She whipped her tail around, her splashing the edge of the water. "I guess you're expected somewhere else?" She hadn't held an actual friendly conversation in such a long time that Whirlwind realized she might actually miss him until he gets back. "Near diamond spray." She repeated, backing up and spreading her wings, getting ready to take off. "Don't forget!"
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:44 pm

moonfrost|location: the sky, above possibility|mood: calm|tags: open
Moonfrost angled her wings so that she could land. The land of Pyrrhia spread out below her. She spread her wings wide as she drifted through a cloud the color of dandelion fluff. Moonfrost slowed her speed as she neared Possibility, preparing to arrive.
(idk i'm just trying to find something moonfrost can do)
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Torrent| location river| mood: content

"I won't forget it promises! I'll be sure to drop by after I report back to the queen!" He stated loudly before diving head first into the rushing water of the river. He swished his powerful tail avoiding big rocks and clumps of water plants that could possibly slow him down. He always enjoyed swimming it was the one thing he wasn't a complete failure at, after all most of the royal family were skilled at swimming. He didn't need his lights in this water because it was so clear, the sun illuminated it perfectly. It didn't take long before he was near the skywing kingdom. With a splash he climbed out of the water and started walking into the kingdom to talk with the queen.

{Night Breaker| location: nightwing island| mood: amused}

It had been afew days since Night breaker had gained her sense of awareness and see was already starting to notice a change. Now not only was her snout out of the icy prison but the rest of her head was. She gasped as she was finally able to taste the freash air that seeped through tunnles in the cave. She inhaled then exhaled. She let out a low humming noise happy to finally be able to make sounds again. Her voice echoes through the tunnel and around the mountains on the secluded nightwing island. She inhaled again with a delighted smile plastered across her now free face.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:23 pm

Calamity ~ Location: Rainwing Border ~ Mood: frightened ~ Tags:

Calamity woke refreshed and happier. It had been such a long time since she'd had proper suntime. She looked at her gleaming scales on her talon, the colors shifting through shades of pink and blue.
She stretched out with a long yawn, and then flapped her wings before turning around and leaping to a branch, plucking a yellow fruit, and taking a bite out of it. It was sweet and slightly tangy. Calamity then changed to a slightly more permanent pantone before flying deeper into the forest.
"-took all the guavas before I even got there." Calamity heard someone say grumpily in the distance.
"Lemon is awful." Another voice said mournfully. "Wait- who is that?" The dragons had switch their course and were headed toward Calamity.
She was no longer Pantone.
Calamity turned a acid green as she recognized Mango and Monarch, two siblings, born around the same time as her.
"-She looks scared,"
"-is that Calamity?- Not supposed to be here- "
Calamity immediately camouflaged, swooping around a tree and headed out of the rainforest.

General Steppe~Location: Scorpion Den ~ Mood: Irritated ~ Tags: Cobra, Osprey

Steppe watched each sandwing in the Scorpion Den carefully. Any one of them could be a threat. He doubted the princess even knew this. The Seawing she was with was probably just as much of a threat.
Then he turned around, Cobra was gone.
He took flight, scanning the city for a blue dragon.

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Calm

Torrent swam away down the river with surprising speed; much faster than he had flown. Whirlwind waited til he disappeared from sight before taking flight speedily into the sky, then turned, heading toward diamond spray. Turning sharply at the lake, letting her tail smack the water, before following the river to a cave, where her many stolen treasures glimmered in the low light.

(I'm on my way, Moony!)
(Can anyone interact with Moonfrost?)
Last edited by Kyti on Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me