(Wings of fire) a shattered trail {Open and accepting}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: (Wings of fire) a shattered trail {Open and accepting}

Postby Kyti » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Cautious ~ Tags: Torrent

Whirlwind was kind of taken aback at the question, "A, uh, fly. Yes. I do like to fly." She narrowed her eyes, wondering what business he with the Skywing royals. He seemed pretty willing to give information, but she didn't want to press her luck too far. Then she realized she had turned quiet. Quickly, she stood up. "Did you say the main river? I could lead you there. I know the Sky Kingdom like the back of my claw." Then something occurred to her. If he was going to see the queen, he'd definitely mention if was robbed on the way. Quite the pickle, Windy. She thought. But her offer was already hanging.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mew5522 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Otter|Location: Sandwing territory/ocean|Relaxed

"I know what that feels like."Otter replied.There's just so many dragons that hate me for know reason once I tell them i'm part Seawing. She thought sadly. "Well I guess we better continue flying then."Otter added, changing the topic, as she stretched out her wings and departed into the sky.

(Sorry it's short)
Mew5522

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sapphire77 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:15 pm

moonfrost|location: the sky...?|mood: calm
Moonfrost glided through the night, her dark, star speckled wings spread out wide. The world was just open air up in the skies. No dragons to limit you or tell you that you were wrong or cloud your brain with their nasty thoughts. Just the glowing silver moon. As the Nightwing island grew smaller behind her, the Nightwing thought about her destination. Possibility. Moonfrost wasn't even really sure why she was headed there. Maybe to find other dragons that were against the war. All she knew was that she'd repeatedly checked the future for her best option, and this seemed like the best one.
(sorry for not posting much, i've been busy)
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moony » Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Swelter | location: skywing territory | mood: bored | tags: open!

Swelter flew through the blue skies of the SkyWing territory. His wings ached as he went on. For probably the millionth time, he wished for bigger wings. But Swelter continued. He had a mission, after all.

The members of the onyx flame were few, and thy seemed to be lowering. So naturally, it made sense to send someone to find more. So he searched for a dragon to try and recruit.

tags are open if anyone wants!

Osprey | location: outside scorpion den | mood: content | tags: Cobra

Osprey looked curiously at the dragon in front of her. Never had she met someone so enthusiastic towards her. “Hi Cobra,” she said with a grin. Still, she felt that Cobra was farmiliar. But she shook it off. “I assume your here to see scorpion den?” Osprey asked. She thought for a moment, before adding, “I could show you around if you like?” I hope I’m not being too pushy she thought.
i just wished he liked me back...

Deviant Art | ToyHouse

No matter how you get there or where you end up,
human beings have this miraculous gift to make that place home
ImageImage
Moony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:26 pm

{Torrent| male| Prince| location: Sky wing territory|mood: content}

Torrent let out a sigh of relief. "Really! That would be so great!" He smiled embarrassed at his child like outburst. "wow mother would be ashamed of me"he thought before continuing. " I'm so lost, I thought I was going the right way but I got distracted at a lake I found." He referenced the deep lake where he had found his necklace. "For a skywing you're quite nice... Or um.. I mean the last time my mother sent me here I was nearly killed." He stated. "mother made sure to punish him, I kinda felt sorry for him" he continued to himself

Gelid| male| prophecy dragonet| location: sandwing territory| mood relived}

Gelid nodded flicking his dripping wing drying them slightly. He jumped into the sky trailing close behind Otter. He looked back one more time to make sure the other icewings were gone. "Good they're nowhere to be seen" he thought as he drifted beside Otter. " why are you going mudwing kingdom?" He questioned trying to start a casual conversation to forget about the Icewing guards.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Cautious/Ashamed ~ Tags: Torrent

Whirlwind felt a wave of guilt wash over her. She didn't consider herself a particularly cruel dragon, she only took things that didn't belong to her when she really wanted them, and didn't usually start a conversation with her target, but now that he mentioned his mother, his near death experience, and how nice he thought she was, it almost made her want to forget about stealing from him at all. Almost. "Well then, let's get going," She said, spreading her wings. "Oh, you might want to fasten your bag tighter." She added offhandedly. "It looks a little loose, and you won't want it to fall off while we're flying." Oops. I didn't mention I'd take him there by wing. Hope he doesn't mind. Whirlwind took off above the trees with three pumps of her large orange wings, then waited for the Seawing.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:27 pm

Torrent| Prince | location: skywing territory| mood:

Torrent looked down at the leather satchel around his neck he had almost completely forgotten about it until Whirlwind had mentioned it. He carfuly tightened it around his neck. " I don't know why I even look for treasure, it's not like the seawing kingdom dosen't have any. I guess it's just for the thrill" he thought as he spread his light blue wings which were decorated with the fluorescent swirling pattern. He jumped clumsily into the air nearly tripping over his own claws as he built up his speed. It was obvious he wasn't a good flyer. He caught up with Whirlwind already looking out of his element. He smiled. "I'm not the best flyer but it would definitely be faster than walking" he stated ridding on a gust of wing that carried him forwards.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyti » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:56 pm

Whirlwind ~ Location: Skywing Territory ~ Mood: Relaxed ~ Tags: Torrent

Over the wind, as Whirlwind as the seawing flew along, she said, "I'm Whirlwind. What's your name?" Then she let her wing open as wide as they can, catching the air so she slowed down to a pace that the seawing might be more comfortable with. He did seem a little flight-clumsy, like his wings didn't know his to handle the air currents. Then she noticed the pattern on his wings. Huh, that's kind of cool.
Kyti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Night Whispers~ » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 pm

Torrent|location: skywing territory|mood: content |tags: whirlwind}

Torrent had now caught his breath and was starting to fly more confidently however he still looked clumsy. "Oh yeah I completely forgot to introduce myself!" He realized with a laugh. "My name is Torrent " he instinctively he bowed his head causing him to nearly run into a tall tree as he flew, he only barely evaded it. "Whoa that was unexpected" he stated in a shocked and somewhat offended tone as if the tree would apologize to him. He smiled again as he flew straight again. This time he made sure there were no random trees blocking him.
~Night Whispers~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mew5522 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Cobra| location: Scorpion Den | mood : Excited

"Actually I was heading to Possibility, but I stopped here." Cobra said with a laugh. "But they're probably really similar now that I think about it. So ya, if it's fine with you, that would be great!" That's really nice of her to show me around....I heard Possibility was full of dragons from all different tribes, but the Scorpion den looks like it might have a similar setup. She thought as she followed Osprey through the entrance of the Scorpion den.

Otter|Location: Sandwing territory|Relaxed

"Oh i'm going to the Mudwing kingdom to hopefully find out some stuff about my family." She replied. "What about you,
I forgot if I allready asked you or not, but why are you going to the Skywing kingdom." She added hoping the question wouldn't make him too uncomfortable. I wonder if his reason why has to do with the Icewing guards...Maybe he'll tell me know that I know about the guards. Otter thought as she tilted her wings to use the wind to her advantage.
Mew5522

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me